Road Trip Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "that's it I am in heaven, I am cumming Stacy. I am cumming, work it faster, faster."

I looked up and saw the most incredible site ever. Here was this beautiful 19 year old sitting between my legs working my groin area over like a steamroller!! With her beautiful legs and her hands milking out every ounce of jism possible that this 40-year-old man had in him. she looked amazing as her calves jiggled and tightened with every movement of her toes. I watched as her toes at the head of my dick flexed up and down with amazing dexterity. Each up stroke eked out a sticky strand of precum only to be wiped away as her big to swept across the sensitive tip of my dick. She obviously new her way around a guys dick as she hit all the sensitive areas. I knew this by watching her big toe as it continuously moved up and down, rubbing against the highly sensitive underside of the head. I watched her as she paid particular attention to what her toes were doing to the head of my cock. waiting for my cum to gush all over her toes. My precum completely covered her toes and began to run in rivulets along her arch and towards her ankle.

She saw me looking at her and she smiled saying, "C'mon let it cum! I gotta see you squirt all over my toes and feet. You cannot hold out much longer, your precum is all over my toes and I can feel the shaft of your cock Throbbing to release. Give it up, C'mon baby."

Hearing her voice I thrust even harder bringing my buttocks off the car seat.

I told her to keep talking.

She smiled saying, "I love to talk." and she continued saying," Watch my toes as I milk out your hot manhood."

I looked up watching her slowly and deliberately squeeze the head of my cock between her big toe and index toe as she moved her toes up, as if she wanted to make sure her big toe rubbed against every sensitive nerve at the head of my dick ever so slowly. while she did this her hand pumped even more furious on my shaft. Each time the head of my cock slowly slipped between her squeezing toes she would say the words "C'mon you can do it." as if she were talking to my cock urging it on.

After hearing her say those six words over and over I threw my head back and groaned. The relentless pounding of her hand strokes combined with the slow torturous pressure of her big toe rolling over my throbbing cock's head was more than I could handle. I released the juice of my manhood all over those beautiful toes and feet. I watched as it shot out between her toes and a drop landed on her shin sliding down the side of her leg. She saw it as well commenting, "Wow! that has got to be some kind of distance record." Stacy did not let up throughout my entire orgasm. She continued to milk every ounce of cum from me with her toes and fingers. Stacy coaxed me on continuously throughout my orgasm. With each one of my convulsion saying, "cum-on baby, give it aaaaalllll up. I want every drop on my toes and feet."

I must have convulsed three times and after raising my head with each one I watched as my jism was squeezed from the head onto Stacy's painted toes. Her other toes still buried in my now deflated nutsack continued to wriggle as if trying to coax out what remained. Stacy was relentless hitting on all the right areas. Amazingly Stacy had taken the parts of her body that excited me and applied them to the areas she new excited a man the most.

After the third one I relaxed completely laying back down on the front seat as Stacy slowed her pace on my cock but continued to milk it with her toes, slowly my cock began to shrink between Stacy's toes. Still she continued on milking out what now was only a clear liquid that brightened her toenail polish. She kept at this for several minutes until all that was left was a shriveled mass of flesh and nerve endings.

With my limp cock still between her toes Stacy commented, "That was awesome! I never new my feet could have such a powerful affect on a man. Your cum is all over the place on me."

I said, "you are amazing and really creative with your toes. I love to hear you talk about what you do to me."

Stacy laughed saying, "It was fun. What a neat fetish, I just put my toes and legs where I know a guy likes to be touched. Besides, It frees up my hands to do other things, as you can see."

I beckoned her to lay with me but she said not yet. I want to get you hard one more time I know you will last longer the second time around. Completely spent and laying on my back, she bent down and placed my flaccid member into her mouth and began rolling it around gently with her tongue. Oh that felt so good and soothing, feeling me inside her warm comfortable mouth.

Then she stopped raised up and said, "I don't want you to fall to sleep. I want you to think about what we just did and get hard again. Think about my toes and legs." Then she went back to work. After 3 or 4 minutes I felt myself slowly getting hard. I heard her moan in recognition, "aaahhhaaaammmm". Then she pulls off briefly to smack her lips. I notice I was semi hard at this point. She then brought her long left leg up laying it across my chest so her foot rested near the right side of my face. Then using her left hand she grabbed my dick by the head raising it up. She then slid her right foot in between my legs placing the bottom of her big toe against the root of my member. Flexing it up and down along the underside vein. This was amazing as I could also feel the slight pressure of the ball of her foot as it pushed on my testicles.

I responded with a long groan and a smile as I looked up into her face. Stacy smiled and said, "I thought you would like that. See I was thinking while I was down there resurrecting little Justin back to life. I put my foot next to your face for reason you know, be creative and help me out while I go back to work. She winked and to my surprise started to go back down on me.

I stopped her momentarily saying, "Remember Stacy, I am 40 your 19. Don't kill me okay." She laughed saying, "You will be alright." and proceeded to take me back into her warm mouth.

I turned my head to the left and began licking her toes and instep. The taste and smell of sweat was wonderful and heady. I ran my tongue between her toes tasting a saltiness. All the while I felt my cock growing in her mouth. Her big toe worked in unison at the base of my cock to the rise and fall of her head. I grabbed Stacy's heel and raised it so that her luscious calf was above my lips and began to lick it and suck hard on it. I gave her leg a hickey. Thinking there are going to be some envious guys who see that. By now Stacy's mouth and big toe had brought me back to full erection. I noticed my balls were feeling a bit heavy as well as the pressure of her foot was a bit more intense. Stacy raised her head up one final time keeping a lip lock on the head. Feeling her stop I also stopped kissing and licking her calf. I raised my head and saw her smiling at me with the head of my cock still in her mouth. I remember thinking I wish I had a camera.

Stacy raised up and said, "I love this stuff, making you get hard again. Are all leg and feet guys this easy?"

All I could do was throw my head back and laugh.

Stacy positioned herself between my legs sandwiching my cock between the soles of her feet. With a serious look on her face she said, "You like my legs so I bet I can make you cum all over them. This time it is going to require a lot of work." With that said Stacy grabbed the bottle of baby lotion and rubbed it all over her legs and feet as well as my rigid cock. She threw me the pillow saying, "You're going to need this." Taking a deep breath, I laid back propping my head on the pillow that I placed on the armrest of the door. All the while wondering what this leggy foot Goddess had in mind.

Stacy immediately spread my legs apart as wide as they would go. She then curled her right leg around the shaft of my cock locking it directly behind the knee joint, in such a manner that the outer portion of her leg rested flat against my pelvic region, as if she were about to sit full Indian style. I watched as I could only see the upper third of my cock the rest of it was being sandwiched between her tight calf and hamstring . I was amazed and aroused at the smoothness of her skin against my member. The slick oil made for nice sound effects as she slowly began to pump my cock with her calf. I was in heaven as I watched her beautiful leg moved up and down my shaft. Whether it was involuntary or not, with each stroke of her leg I saw her foot flex causing her calf muscle to tighten against my cock. A sensation I will never forget. The whole time Stacy never took her eyes off me. An occasional smile or giggle would escape her as she saw my facial expressions change.

To Be Continued...

12