Road Trip Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came to a place in the fence where the top strand of barbed wire had snapped making it easy for a horse to lope over and escape. Jesse hopped down, did a makeshift repair with a length of wire, and put a fluorescent pink ribbon around the fence post to mark the spot. She remounted, and we continued as though there hadn't been a break in our thinking.

Jesse said, "You're very worldly. You've had many women all your life, I suspect?"

"Not really; only the past few months since I became a widower and started my road trip. I'm amazed actually. I told you I'd been married and dedicated to the same woman for eight years. Before that, I had been with only a few women, and mostly under the old paradigm of dating."

"What do you mean 'old paradigm'?"

"Before and as I dated Karen, I was supposedly screening my dates for suitability as a spouse. Testing for sexual compatibility seemed like a good excuse to screw. Since I've been a widow, I've learned that it's OK to have sex with any willing partner that I feel attracted to. It's even OK to have a 'fuck buddy' or a 'one-night stand'. You don't have to be planning and analyzing whether you want to spend a lifetime with the person."

"Was Karen experienced?"

"Yeah. I knew she'd dated before we met, but only a few months ago I found out she'd lived in a polyamorous relationship with several other men and women. She did some other stuff, and according to her sister, Karen might have even qualified for sluthood in the old days."

"Sluthood?"

"Yeah, sleeping with random people she met just for the hell of it. Today, that's more acceptable so long as you both go into the situation with eyes open and with no intent to hurt the other person. One writer calls it being an 'ethical slut.' It's OK to sleep around - to enjoy multiple partners of any sex, group settings, poly relationships, or excursions into incest and bisexuality."

"So my family is not from another planet?"

"Hardly. Not these days. Since I started on my trip in May, I've been with several other sister combinations, a couple of mother-daughter pairs, and some threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes. I have the feeling that anything goes these days. There is no 'normal.' You should stop trying to measure yourself - your family - against a model or set of rules and behaviors that don't exist except in advertising and fiction."

Jesse rode in silence for a quarter of mile; I could see she was in deep thought. We came to where the fence turned ninety-degrees to the left. A large cairn of rocks standing six feet tall marked the corner. We rode into a copse of pines with the fence parallel to our path. I didn't break the silence. Jesse did; she finally said, "Thank you. I've worried about how acceptable we were - even to one another. Now, I realize it doesn't matter so long as we're happy and up-and-up with each other. Screw everyone else's opinion."

Jesse found two more breaks. At one, she showed me where a tuft of fur had caught at the break. She told me deer jump the fence, and sometimes snag a leg and snap the wire. The fence patrol is something she did at least monthly. We turned the corner again after a long distance. In response to a question, she told me the ranch comprised the buildings I'd seen and one thousand acres of land. Jesse used most of it as horse pastures and for grazing.

As we crested a hill, I realized we were high above the ranch house and looking down at the home, stable, land leading out to the road, and across the road the Yellowstone River. The sight was awesome, particularly as the wisps of ground fog floated eerily near the ground in places.

Across the river, in an open space, I spotted something that suddenly made my skin crawl: a black sedan.

"Do you have binoculars?"

"Yes, here." Jesse pulled a pair from her saddlebag.

I looked across the terrain, and there was the black Toyota rental car. I could even see Bart Kenesis inside the car, looking at a map or newspaper. I handed the binoculars back to Jesse; "I've been discovered. My stalker had tracked me down. He's across the river in that black car."

Jesse looked and studied the situation. "Well, let's get back to the ranch and figure out how we'll pull off your decoy scheme."

At that point I decided I had to tell her about the threat from this man. "Jesse, there's something you should know about this man, and it may make you want to get me out of your home as fast as you can." She looked puzzled, and I went on, "When I came through Utah, I got shot at - three times, but I only found one bullet." I pulled the crushed bullet from my pants pocket and showed her. "I think that man did the shooting. He's vandalized my bike too. I don't know if he'll try anything while I'm with you, but I can't be sure." I nodded in Kenesis' direction.

Jesse thought for a moment and said, "Well, don't tell the others. We'll just keep this between us for now. I should tell you that Mom, Jean, and I can be dangerous with a firearm - rifles and pistols. We have several of both; we'll arm up just in case."

* * * * *

I rolled off Josie. She lay beside me panting and practically gasping for breath. "How can you do that ... how can you cum so frequently in a day ... and deliver us so many orgasms? You've ruined me for any other man I might meet. I'll always compare them to you. If I don't get a dozen orgasms an hour, I'll be disappointed."

I shrugged. I didn't feel mentally up to a long explanation at that moment. Josie was right, I had cum a lot during the day - eight times to be precise, and we had just made it to six o'clock; that meant I'd made my contributions to various pussies about once an hour since I got back from my ride with Jesse. I'd been with each woman twice. A long orange ray of sunlight lit up Josie's torso as she reclined on her bed next to me. The effect was startling and sexy on the nubile lass.

I had learned in my travels that I was unusual in my sexuality. I hadn't started my trip that way, but thanks to Kim and the other experiences women shared with me, I had become a knowledgeable and sophisticated lover capable of delivering pleasure to a woman like few men could. I didn't let my ego crow about that, but I had to acknowledge my new skills. I tried to tell Josie that I was unusual, and that she shouldn't worry about the sex with a future partner, but to focus on her feelings of love. I told her that she and her partner could experiment and learn to pleasure each other so that she would be more than satisfied. However, I'm not sure my message got through.

The sun had set. The black car had remained across the river until dusk and then disappeared. He'd left the immediate area heading north towards Livingston.

Jean appeared at the doorway and checked us out. "You two may want to shower before dinner." She giggled, "Jim, you have Josie's squirt juice all over you, and Josie you have cum leaking out of your pussy lips - oh, and on your cheek. That is so sexy I can barely stand it." On that note Jean, walked over to the bed and used a finger to scoop up some of my cum from her sister's snatch; she made a show of bringing the finger to her mouth and sucking on the moist digit. She gave us both a lecherous smile, and left us to clean up for dinner.

Jesse told me over dinner that she contacted her mother's mechanic friend in Livingston. If I could get to Livingston by mid-morning the next day, I could pass him Kenesis' tracking device, and he'd immediately leave for points north as I headed west to Coeur d'Alene.

She also said she had other news about the road conditions and the weather. All day the temperatures had been above freezing melting some of the snow, but the roads remained partly snow covered and treacherous to any motorcycle rider. Jesse said, "The good news for you is weather forecast for this area is for a foehn wind starting tonight - sometimes it's called a Chinook wind. Basically, we're on the lee side of the mountains in this area. Now, that the upslope moisture has left us the snow, we'll get a down slope warm dry wind, probably tonight and all day tomorrow, and maybe the day after. Usually, this time of year all the roads clear off quickly, possibly by dawn. You'll just have to watch yourself until you get on the Interstate; that'll be clear and dry for sure."

Jean and Josie both sniffled in a theatric manner and said, "You mean our 'toy boy' has to leave? I thought you said we could keep him for a couple of years." They play-acted great sadness at my departure. Even Jillian joined in the play-acting.

I helped clear the dishes and clean up in the kitchen. When things had reached a state of neatness, Jillian pressed her body against mine and kissed me. She said, "Have you ever been in bed with two horny women at the same time?"

I grinned and admitted that I had, but that it had been a rare occurrence. I brought my hand up and started to tick off the states where that had happened: "Let's see, only in ... Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, and probably Montana - so far."

Jillian jabbed me in the ribs and said, "A rare occurrence, my fucking eye." She grabbed my arm and pulled me to her bedroom, "Come on, I want my money's worth before you leave." She looked over her shoulder, and said, "Jean ... Jesse ... Josie ... you coming?" All three followed us upstairs.

Girl-on-girl interactions turn me on. This was something I'd learned over the past few months, mostly from Crystal and Ellen, who had talked about the dynamics of their relationship. When I was too pooped to pop, they'd just take over and do each other using all the tools nature gave them to pleasure the other, plus a few others that were store bought.

* * * * *

By early morning, the Chinook wind had worked some of its magic on the main roads. From the elevated position of the house, we could look across the Yellowstone River valley and see the main highway had large clear dry spots on it. A few places looked watery wet but not icy. The sun would eliminate the remaining snow pack in another hour or two. The temperature had to be in the fifties, and I could feel the warm wind from the west.

I shared goodbye kisses with the each of the women, and even promised to come back, maybe even bringing Crystal. Jesse and I loaded the motorcycle into the horse trailer again and secured the bike so it wouldn't tip over, and Jesse drove us south back to where I'd deviated from the main highway. The driveway and back roads were still covered with packed snow and ice. We unloaded the bike at the intersection of the main and secondary roads.

I followed Jesse on the main route, usually fifty or hundred yards behind her truck and trailer, and we headed north towards Livingston. Jesse would honk the horn if she thought there might be a patch of snow or ice I should worry about. Overall, it proved to be an uneventful trip.

We passed by the place where we'd seen Bart Kenesis' car the day before. The ranch was visible across the river, but there was no sign of his car. There were many tire tracks in the snow indicating that he'd come and gone from that spot multiple times.

My monitoring device picked up Kenesis' car about six miles south of Livingston. He was stopped somewhere in the town and just waiting for me to start passing through. Just south of the Interstate, the first commercial establishments I'd seen that morning appeared. One strip mall and parking area was busy; however, I still picked out the black sedan parked with a view of the traffic entering the town from the south. No doubt, I'd been spotted. In one of my saddlebags sat Kenesis' tracking device and the batteries. He was about to take a long diversion in his travels.

As I rode by, I felt like I had a target painted on my back. I wanted a Kevlar vest, just in case he decided to take another shot at me. I felt much safer after I'd passed his vehicle and moved out of sight.

Jesse had explained the Interstate to me: it cut through the town and there were two major exits. If one were going to proceed east or further north, you went through the town. If you wanted to head west, to Coeur d'Alene - my next destination, you'd head west, getting on the Interstate within sight of the strip mall.

Jesse and I kept going into the main part of Livingston, a decidedly western town of about eight thousand inhabitants. Partway through the town, Jesse pulled into a gas station and I followed, parking on the opposite side of the gas pump from her. I filled the bike with gas, and said a warm goodbye to Jesse with kisses, a few intimate words, and a promise to keep in touch.

A gray-haired man in his late fifties, sauntered over and started to talk to Jesse and me. She introduced me to her mother's friend who was going to help us - Myron Whittier. I gave him the tracking device Kenesis had attached to my motorcycle and our makeshift battery pack. I thanked him for his help, made a few suggestions about just leaving it in some empty barn or out building, and watched him get into a gray pickup truck and drive off. Kenesis showed up on my monitoring screen as being about a mile away stopped on a side street.

I followed Jesse's instructions and followed Whittier's truck until we had passed Kenesis and were out of sight. I then turned off on a side street, and drove behind a tire store. I studied the display of the tracking device I'd hidden on Kenesis' black car. A few minutes after I'd stopped, I watched the display indicate Kenesis was passing close by, hot on 'my' trail. If he stuck close to form, he'd trail me a five or ten miles back using his tracking device to keep tabs on me.

I checked the map on my iPhone and assumed, as the blip on the monitor screen got further away, that he was headed out of town still on U.S. 89 and Interstate 90 East. I waited until the signal disappeared from my display. As arranged, I called Myron; "Myron, nice to meet you, and I'm pretty sure my unwanted company took the bait. I saw him go by me on my tracking display about ten minutes ago, so he's probably a few miles behind you."

Myron laughed, the kind of laugh that made you know you'd like this man. He said, "I'm already fifteen miles east of town on the Interstate; I don't see any black cars behind me. I'll turn north at Big Timber, and my next stop is forty miles after that, so he'll be well out of your hair if he sticks with me. If he doesn't figure it out, I'll be going another thirty miles north of that stop about an hour later." He chuckled at our ploy and didn't seem at all worried about being caught, should Kenesis catch on to our ruse.

I thanked Myron once more before I ended the call, left my parking spot, backtracked a few blocks, and got on the Interstate heading west. To maximize the distance between Kenesis and me, I rode the Interstate hard and fast instead of deviating onto side roads and by-ways as I usually liked to do. They had snow on them anyway. Jesse had been right; the Interstate was dry and safe for two-wheeling.

My one exception in my 'speed run' to Coeur d'Alene was a stop at a scenic turnout in the Bitteroot Mountains. I took the small envelope of Karen's ashes that I'd saved for Montana, and let them fly across the beautiful scenery and the traces of snow on the slopes below me. Two jagged peaks looked down on me and the pines whispered in the wind. I said a little prayer and meditated for a few minutes before I resumed my journey. I silently thanked Karen for the education she was giving me on this trip; I found it easy to think of her as some kind of ethereal muse, presenting me with people and situations to test my mettle and expand my horizons in ways she couldn't as a human.

I thought particularly of Josie. I had never been a girl's 'first' lover. She made me feel so special and honored that she'd given herself to me. I thought back to the teenager I'd turned down in North Dakota; that tryst would have been so wrong, but Josie seemed so right. I resolved to do something special for her so that her memory of her virginity loss would be even more pleasant than I hoped she already felt. I had some extra silver jewelry I'd bought in New Mexico for just such an occasion. Josie would be the recipient of something special from me, along with a little note of caring.

I wondered what other lessons I had to learn, and that thought led me to Anna. One way or the other, there would be some lessons that I learned with my sister. Could we change our relationship from a platonic brother-sister-family situation, to a more complex romantic and physically loving union of two like souls? Would Anna chafe at the thought and kick me out to do penance? Was there some in between situation that hadn't occurred to me? I looked forward to San Diego to at least end my uncertainty about our future relationship.

My mind drifted further ahead into my future, and I thought of the country music business also with some long-term questions. Would I survive beyond a couple of hits and become a force in the industry? Did I want to? How could I use my new skills and status for good and to help heal people in some way? Again, these were questions I'd grapple with at the end of my road trip.

My mind went back to the situation with Bart Kenesis. Although I'd thrown him off my tail, I couldn't hide from him forever. He would find me again, and that meant there had to be a confrontation sooner rather than later that would end his stalking once and for all.

To be continued