Rob and Gail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was Bea whom I knew. Knew fairly well as a matter of fact. Bea was one of the two girls who had dumped me for not having sex with her. There were the Fowler twins, Mary and Martha. They were fraternal and not identical.

And then there was Cindy.

Cindy was Gail's BFF and Cindy did not like me. She did not like me at all and I had absolutely no idea why. I'd never met her before I started dating Gail and I could not remember ever saying anything to her or do anything to her that would give her the feelings she had toward me. Once she asked Gail right in front of me why she was wasting her time with a loser like me. Gail's response - "Because he's cute" - was less than satisfying to me at the time.

The nights that Gail wasn't with me, at least the ones she told me about were invariably spent with the four on girl's nights out. Like it or not the four were always going to be around even after Gail and I were married and all four were going to be a part of the wedding. Cindy was Maid of Honor and the other three were going to be bridesmaids.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The rundown to the wedding wasn't at all smooth. The thoughts that I had in my head about what Gail might be doing were being fed on occasion by guys that I knew.

One night Ray Hendrickson asked me if it didn't bother me some that Gail ran with a bunch of sluts. According to him the group never seemed to meet a cock they didn't like. He hastened to add that Gail didn't act like the rest of them, but did he say that because it was true or because he was my friend and didn't want to upset me?

Mike also made a comment or two about the group that Gail ran around with. Once, a month before the wedding, he asked me if I was sure that I knew what I was doing. When I asked him what he meant by that he said:

"It's like this. Say you absolutely love chocolate and one day someone gives you a whole case of Hershey Bars. You love chocolate so much that you sit down and eat the entire case in one sitting."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"It means that just because you love something and really really want it it doesn't mean that it is good for you."

Before I could get him to clarify that for me he said he had to run and he got up and left. I'm not stupid and I knew what he was saying. He was flat out telling me in disguised fashion that he thought Gail wasn't good for me. Why did he think that? What did he know? Gail told me that she never did anything with anyone that I knew or did anything around people that knew us both. Was that true? Were Ray and Mike keeping something from me because they felt I'd turn away from them if they told me something they thought I wouldn't like or that would upset me greatly?

I fought hard to push those thoughts out of my mind. I'd made my bed so to speak and I'd just have to lay in it. If Gail was doing what she said she would try her hardest not to do I couldn't let it bother me. I'd said that I would go along with it and I would just have to.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Gail had her bachelorette party on the Tuesday before the wedding and I had my bachelor party on the Thursday before the wedding. It didn't have the usual stripper; just a lot of beer and card playing and before it was over Mike made one last attempt.

"Are you really sure you want to do this Rob? You really want to tie yourself to a girl like Gail?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I'm going to be flat assed honest with you bud even at the risk of getting you pissed at me. I think the girl is a cock loving slut and I just can't see her being a faithful wife."

"Why would you think that?"

"I've heard rumors of what happened at her bachelorette party and then of course there is the bunch she hangs out with."

"Just rumors?"

He looked away from me and said, "I know the male stripper Cindy hired for the party. He told me how wild things got. There were fourteen girls there and he had to call three friends to come and help him out. Things were so busy that he couldn't keep track of who did what, but he did say that at the end of his dance the bride to be sucked him off. By the way, he doesn't know you or that I know you."

"It changes nothing Mike. Probably a last sowing of wild oats before she settles into married life."

"It is your life bud, but I would be less of a friend if I didn't tell you what I know."

"Not to worry bro; I'll always owe you for pushing her into my arms."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two days before the wedding Gail handed me the paperwork from a local lab that said she was disease free. She really didn't need to do it because the blood tests required to get the license were clear, but it is what I told her I had to have and she wanted to show me that she would keep her word.

The wedding went off as scheduled, but I was nervous and edgy most of the way through the ceremony. I half expected some one to stand up and speak out when the good reverend got to the "Does anyone know of any reason why Robert and Gail should not be joined in Holy Matrimony" but no one did it.

The reception was held at the VFW hall. It turned out that both my dad and Gail's dad were members. It was at the reception that I belatedly came to realize that Gail had had misled, if not outright lied to me. She had told me that whatever she did wouldn't be with anyone I knew or around anybody who knew the both of us. It became obvious about an hour into the party when I noticed that the dates of Bea and Mary along with Martha's boyfriend and Cindy's fiancé Norm were throwing 'knowing' smirks and grins my way. They knew! There was no doubt in my mind that they knew what Gail had been doing as had her four girlfriends. After I noticed I made damned sure that I sat with my back to them. It wasn't easy to totally ignore them since Cindy as Maid of Honor was always around and usually with her fiancé Norm.

About two hours into the party I needed to go outside for a breath of fresh air. No smoking rules either hadn't reached the VFW, didn't pertain to private clubs or were just flat ignored and the smoke filled room had gotten to me.

I was sitting on a bench against the back wall of the building and I was apparently under the partially opened women's bathroom window. I heard a couple of women come into the room talking to each other. I recognized the voices as belonging to Cindy and Mary.

"...here and part of it, but I still have a hard time believing that she married the twit" I heard Cindy say.

"I know. It doesn't make sense to me either. How someone with Gail's sexual appetites could marry a man without knowing if they are sexually compatible makes no sense at all."

"If I know my girlfriend as well as I think I do she will be hanging horns on him if he doesn't toe the mark."

"Well she had better leave Tim alone because I plan on marrying him."

"You should have told her that before she tried him on. He seems to be around her a lot."

"Listen to yourself. You haven't been able to keep Norm out of her pants."

"What can I say? Friends share."

"She's going to let you fuck the twit?"

"Why the hell would I want to?"

"He's not a bad looking guy and the fact that Gail won't tell us about his package leads me to believe he has something she doesn't want us to know about."

"So what? He is still a twit. I mean come on! I can see a seventeen year old or eighteen year old holding to a promise made to mommy, but a grown man who won't fuck because he promised mommy he wouldn't? Gail has to be nuts to have married him."

"Maybe, but then again maybe not. Maybe she thinks that if mommy can control him like that she can too. You know the way he followed her around and mooned over her. She probably thinks she can get him to do whatever she wants."

"You might be right. Maybe she can pussy whip the twit into doing whatever she wants?"

"You think she can get him to watch while she fucks other guys? She has always liked fucking in front of us. The last time she did Norm she made sure that Tim, Ben and Sam sat and watched before inviting them in to make her airtight."

"Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I know how hung up she is on Norm's big dick. I doubt that she will give it up just because she is married now and she will probably want to get the twit involved somewhere along the line so he won't nail her for cheating."

"Think you, me, Bea and Martha can work on her to turn him into a willing cuckold?"

"I'd be almost willing to be..." and they were gone.

But I was still there. Still there and wondering why the Fates and the Gods loved shitting on me. I sat there shaking my head as I came to grips with what I'd just heard. Mike had tried to warn me and so had Ray, but I of course knew better. I just knew they had to be wrong.

Shit! Who was I trying to kid. I'd known all along what Gail was doing even if I did pretend otherwise. But I wanted her so bad that I was willing to pay the price needed to get her only the price I had been expecting to pay was her occasionally meeting a guy not known to me to satisfy her need for sex. I knew it would stop as soon as I stepped up to take care of my husbandly duties. Now I had to ask myself if it would.

I might have still been a virgin, but that did not mean that I was ignorant when it came to things sexual. I'd seen plenty of porn and read erotic literature and I knew what 'airtight' meant. I was already asking myself if a girl who liked being that way was ever going to settle for being with just one man.

The other things I'd heard the two cunts talking about were also weighing on my mind. Was Gail with me because she expected to be able to control and manipulate me? I had to admit that the way I acted when I was around her might have given her the idea that she could do it. From the moment that I first set eyes on her I had behaved like a lovesick puppy whenever I was around her. Had she read something into that?"

Another disturbing thought was that the two cunts thought they could get Gail to turn me into a willing cuckold. Could they do it? Could they convince Gail to try? They certainly knew her better than I did. They had insights into her character based on a relationship that went all the way back to grade school. Insights I couldn't begin to have.

Then there was the outright lying. Never with anyone I knew? Granted I didn't know them all that well, but I did know Norm, Tim, Sam and Ben. They were always around when Gail and I went to parties, barbecues and the like. Based on that lie I had to believe that she probably lied about never doing it where people who knew us both would see or be aware of what she was doing. I wondered how many people in attendance knew?

If I had any balls at all I would get up, walk to my car, drive away and first thing Monday morning see an attorney about getting an annulment. The only problem was that I didn't have any balls where Gail was concerned.

I got up from my seat under the window and went back to the party. The first thing I saw when I walked back into the hall was the icing on the cake that the two cunts in the bathroom started baking in my mind. Norm was dancing with Gail. They were too close together to suit me and he had his hand on her ass. I may not have had the balls to walk away from Gail, but I did have balls and it was time to let some people know it. I walked up to Gail and Norm and keeping my voice low, but still full of menace I said:

"Get your fucking hands off of my wife's ass before I rip your arm off and shove it up your ass!"

His eyes got big and her let go of Gail and stepped back as I said:

"I'm cutting in and you would be wise to make yourself scarce."

"How dare you embarrass me like that" Gail hissed at me?"

"Where the fuck do you get off humiliating me in front of my friends and family by letting some asshole play with your ass in front of them" I snarled right back at her.

Her eyes got big and the look on her face said as clear as day, "Whoa!! Where did that come from?" She had never had me speak to her before in that manner and in that tone of voice and it flat took her by surprise. She moved in close and buried her head into my chest like the new bride that she was and I wondered if we would have words on the way to the condo or after we got there. I didn't intend to carry it any farther if she dropped it, but she would get both barrels if she copped an attitude.

I had expected a glorious first night with my bride, but after what I'd heard and seen in the last hour a ration of shit from Gail could damned well lead to an annulment attempt on Monday morning. Sooner if I could find an attorney open on Sunday.

She had eased my mind a bit when she whispered, "How much longer before we can get out of here? I want you baby. I've waited long enough. You've kept your promise and it's time."

"We can leave whenever you want. All the duty dances are done with and everyone knows that our flight to Aruba leaves early so it won't surprise anyone if we leave."

"Now. I want to leave now."

We made the rounds and said our goodbyes and then headed for home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the last couple of days we had gotten Gail moved into the condo so the condo was 'home' for Gail now. She had of course been there many times, but I still performed the ritual 'carry the new bride over the threshold' thing and as I did it Gail said:

"Straight to the bedroom baby. No stops along the way."

Gail and I had never seen each other totally naked. I'd seen her naked from the waist down when I had eaten her pussy and she had seen me with my pants and briefs down to my knees when she had sucked my cock. We had seen each other in swimming suits and Gail in a bikini was an instant wood generator. I'd known that what I was getting was 'choice' but even so seeing her totally nude for the first time was breathtaking.

"Sit down on the bed baby" Gail said and so I did. She knelt in front of me and said, "I do not want our first time to be a quickie baby. I want it to last so I'm going to get the quick one out of the way."

She lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth. I looked down at her head bobbing up and down on me and all the bad thoughts I'd been having faded away. When I came she swallowed and stayed with it until I was limp and the she said:

"We need to get it back up baby" and she swung over me and positioned herself for our first sixty-nine. I knew what it took to get Gail off orally, but it took me a bit to figure out how to do it since we were basically upside down from the way I usually ate her. I did figure it out and I did get her off by the time she had me standing tall again.

I pushed her off me and onto her back and then moved between her legs. I was a virgin, but I knew what to do. I inserted Tab A into Slot B and Gail moaned:

"Yes, oh thank God yes."

Again, I was a virgin, but I knew what to do. Knowing of Gail's sexual nature I was determined that she would never be able to find fault with me so I'd read and I studied and I'd watched a ton and a half of porn and I put it all to use. Slow and steady until she cried out for harder and faster and then I took her to the edge and then backed off until she came back down from her orgasm and then I repeated things until I finally had to let go. It was a damned good first time even if I do say so myself.

I was lying there breathing hard and mentally patting myself on the back when I got my first real look at Gail's sexual nature. I was thinking that after an hour or two of rest we could try again when Gail let me know there wasn't going to be an hour of two of rest. There wasn't even going to be five minutes.

She slid down, took my cock in her mouth and went to work at getting me up again and of course she managed to get it done. Once she had me standing tall she introduced me to 'cowgirl' and it did feel great, but after a while I came to realize I wasn't going to be able to get off that way. Gail got off three times before I had to roll her over onto her back and drive hard to get mine.

When I pulled out of her I was thinking "There! That ought to hold you for a while" but I was no sooner out of her than she had my cock in her mouth again. I couldn't let her just do me so I started to pull her into a sixty-nine and she pulled her mouth off me and said:

"Don't do that."

"Why not?"

"I'm full of your stuff."

"So what? You are sucking a cock that is coated in your stuff and mine."

"It's different baby. What is in me is in globs; what you have coating you is a thin layer."

"Don't care" I said as I tried to pull her on top of me.

"At least let me be on the bottom so it doesn't all flow out of me and onto your face."

I saw the wisdom in that and I rolled her into a sixty-nine with me on top. I would have bet a weeks pay that she couldn't get me up again that night and I would have lost the bet. She did get me up and gave herself to me doggie and it took me a long time before I got off again. Gail was still trying to get me up again when I fell into an exhausted sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our ten days in Aruba were spent sailing, scuba diving, hang gliding and making love. Three and four times a night, at least once in the morning and quite often a nooner. It was an absolutely glorious honeymoon, but sitting next to a snoozing Gail on the flight home the bad thoughts I had suppressed started sneaking back into my head.

I'd left Gail hanging a couple of times when she hadn't been able to get me to respond. I thought about her sexual appetites and I wondered if I was going to be enough for her. I remembered what Cindy and Mary had talked about in the bathroom and it of course bothered me. Especially the part about how much Gail liked to be airtight. If I couldn't answer the call when she needed me to would she look to her fuck buddies to take up the slack? I hoped not because it would absolutely mean the end of our marriage.

We would no doubt socialize with Cindy, Mary, Martha and Bea and their men friends. The same men friends who Gail used to get herself airtight. Would they expect to be able to continue fucking her even though she was now married? Knowing how guys thought I had no doubt that they would want to and would try, but would Gail go along?

I had to tell myself to trust her. She had been brutally honest with me before we got married and had emphatically stated more than once that she would not cheat on her man, but if I couldn't satisfy her sexually would she change her stance on that?

"Hell of a way to start off your marriage Rob" I was thinking on the way to the baggage claim area, "Not even married two full weeks and all ready wondering about your wife's fidelity."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

We had returned on a Thursday and wouldn't be going back to work until Monday and Gail asked what I'd like to do over the weekend. I couldn't decide so she suggested a barbecue on Friday. March in Colorado can be very springy weather wise and it did look like it was going to be a nice weekend so I said okay.

She invited a couple of her friends and I invited a couple of mine. Knowing that she was going to have Cindy, Mary, Martha and Bea (and no doubt their men friends) and remembering the overheard talk at the wedding reception I ran to Radio Shack Friday morning and bought five voice activated digital recorders.

Paranoid? Probably, but as the old saying went "Just because you think some one is out to get you doesn't mean that some one isn't." I put one in the bathroom, one in the kitchen, one in each of the two bedrooms and one in the living room. It might have been a complete waste of time and money, but if Cindy and her cohorts said anything while at the condo while near one of the recorders I wanted to know what it was. I don't know who it was who said "Forewarned is forearmed" but who ever it was he had it right.