Rob and Glenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what we need to talk about. I don't understand what's going on here. I don't know why you are upset. You told me that it was okay."

"I told you what?"

"That night at Riley's. You told me that it would be okay as long as she said yes."

"Are you fucking stupid Ben? That was just bar talk -- guy talk -- stuff that guys say when they are drinking that doesn't mean shit anywhere other than at the fucking bar. Like my saying I'd do that Broncos cheerleader. You fucking know me Ben. You know that I would never --never- cheat on Glenda. It was just guy talk Ben and you fucking know it. Stay away from me Ben. Don't you dare get anywhere near me where I can get my hands on you. Oh, and while we are on the phone, I want that chain saw you borrowed back. Drop it off at the house."

I disconnected and then turned the phone off. I picked up the novel and started reading it, but couldn't get into it so I set it down and turned on the TV. I clicked through all the channels three times and couldn't find anything that would interest me or that would take my mind off of the thoughts I was having. I kept seeing Ben and Glenda. I kept seeing her looking at me and crying at me -- AT ME! -- not to stop him. Jesus, what a fucking mess. I gave up trying to read or watch TV and I left the motel room and went next door to the bar.

There was a live band playing and the place was packed, but I did find an empty stool at the bar. I had just about finished my vodka tonic and was getting ready to order another when a throaty voice behind me said:

"I'll buy your next one if you will come sit with us."

I turned and saw a small good looking blond standing there.

"You want me to sit with you?"

"I want you to sit with us" and she pointed at a table were three other good looking women were sitting.

"This is a joke...some kind of a trick, right?"

"Not in the least. We came in here to have some drinks, dance a little and have some fun, but for some reason tonight is the night that all the guys decided to stay home. So my friends and I decided that since you were alone or at least seem to be alone we would try to get you to join us. We will buy the drinks and all you have to do is take turns dancing with us."

I looked around the room and noticed that although the place was packed it was mostly women and couples. There were very few single guys. I looked at her and then at her friends and smiled for the first time in two days.

"I've either died and gone to Heaven or I am having one hell of a good dream" I said and I offered her my arm. She took it and I went with her to join her friends at their table. The rest of the evening was a happy blur as I drank vodka tonics and took turns dancing with the four women. As the evening progressed and it got late the women started leaving and soon it was down to the small blond (her name was Gail), a brunette named Joan and me. Joan asked me what time I needed to be home to the wife.

"The wife?"

"I see the ring."

"Oh yeah, the ring" I said and then I pulled it off and put it in my pocket.

Gail laughed and said, "Most men would do that before coming in here. So what time do you have to be home to her?"

"I won't be going home to her. She replaced me with several others."

"Several others" asked Joan. "Not just another guy, but several?"

I took a sip of my vodka tonic and then I told them the whole sad story.

"Your wife sounds like a size queen" Gail said.

"Size isn't all that it is cracked up to be" Joan said, "and I ought to know. My ex had eight and a half, but he didn't have a clue as to how to use it. He thought putting it in was all it took."

"Why didn't you teach him" Gail wanted to know.

"Well he didn't know how to use it but he used it a lot. There was always some dolly around who wanted to see what "big" was like. I finally caught him with one and kicked his ass out."

She reached over and took my hand and said, "I know what you are going through right now and I know just what you need. You have a place?"

I thought of Glenda and what she had been doing and as far as I was concerned her unfaithfulness cancelled out our marriage vows so I said:

"The motel next door."

Then Gail said, "What are we waiting for?"

It was almost like being back in college except that this time it was me and a couple of girls instead of a girl with a couple of guys. Gail had me suck her tits while Joan rode me cowgirl and then the two of them switched. I fucked Gail from behind while she ate Joan's pussy and then I did Joan missionary while Gail sucked Joan's tits. We showered together and ended up back on the bed for one more time each. Another shower and Gail tried to get me up again, but couldn't.

As they were dressing Joan asked, "Can we do this again?"

"Give him a couple of days" Gail said, "We took the edge off and calmed him down so now he is in a good enough mood to go have his confrontation with the bitch. We will be his little secret and he will be smiling inside and less likely to kill the slut."

She turned to me and said, "We will be at the bar day after tomorrow. Hope to see you there."

She kissed me and then Joan kissed me and they left. Almost as if on cue the cell phone rang. It was Glenda. Gail was right; I was a little more mellow and so I took the call.

"What do you want Glenda?"

"Are you ever going to come home so we can talk?"

"Talk about what Glenda? The division of assets?"

"There is no need for that Rob. I'm in no hurry to end our relationship."

"You might not have been in a hurry, but you sure knew an effective way to make it happen."

"Just because I had sex with another man doesn't mean that it is the end of the world Rob. You need to come home so we can sit down over a glass of wine and talk. I know that you are in no mood to believe it right now, but I do love you and I do not want you to leave. Please come home Rob and at least hear me out."

"Give me a time when I won't have to see any of your boyfriends."

"Now would be a good time."

I thought about it and Joan and Gail had left me in a pretty good mood so I figured then would be as good a time as any and so I told her I would be there in half an hour.

+++++++++++++++

She met me coming in the front door. She was wearing a frilly, almost see-thru night gown, high heels and fresh make up. She walked toward me with arms open to take me in them and I stepped back.

"I don't know what you think your get-up is going to accomplish, but I'm not having anything to do with you so just back off. I'm here to get the bullshit over with so I can get on with my life. You want to talk in the kitchen or living room?"

She just looked at me and then turned and headed for the kitchen. She already had two glasses of wine poured and I picked up mine and dumped it in the sink. Then I got the coffee on, sat down at the table, looked at Glenda and said:

"Your on. Go."

She took a sip of her wine and then said, "I'm sorry that you had to see me that way."

"Not near as sorry as I was."

"Please Rob, let me get it all out and then you can hack away at me."

"I don't know that I can keep from interrupting. You have no idea how much I've hoped and prayed that what I walked in on that day wasn't happening. For years I've lived with the thought of you being with other men and prayed that I was wrong and I've worked hard at not finding out for sure, but to walk in on you and that asshole who was supposed to be my best friend was just too fucking much. I'm surprised that steam doesn't come out my ears every time I think of it."

"What do you mean all those years you thought of me being with other men?"

"Don't play dumb on me Glenda. You know damned well hat I mean. You and your fucking herd of black models."

"You can't be serious. Me and my models? What on Earth gave you that ridiculous idea?"

"How about your college history of never dating anyone but black guys? How about your statements to your girlfriends that black was better and that size really mattered?"

"Who told you that?"

"Your friend Marge and her husband were only too happy to let me know how surprised they were that you married a white guy when your obvious preference was for black men. And that was backed up by your almost exclusive use of black models. Talk about convenience. I go off to work and you disappear into your basement studio and play to your hearts content and occasionally paint a little."

"That's what you think was going on?"

"Yes Glenda, that is exactly what I think was going on. I never tried to get proof because proof would have meant an end to our marriage and I loved you to damned much to want to let you go. I convinced myself that as long as I didn't know for sure we would be all right. It is called denial Glenda and I have lived in denial for years. You know why I walked in on you that day? I had finally had enough and that asshole Rex and the way he smirked at me every time I saw him drove me over the edge and I came home to have it out with you. What I saw that day put an end to denial in a heartbeat."

"When did you talk with Marge?"

"The day we had lunch and she walked up to us."

"Jesus Rob, that was five years ago. You have carried around the idea that I was having sex with my models for five years? Sweet Jesus! This is worse than I thought. Okay, okay; I guess I have to go back and start at the beginning. In my senior year in high school I dated a black guy on a dare. I wasn't a virgin when I went out with him, but I had no intension of even kissing him goodnight at the end of the date let alone having sex with him. At the end of the date when he pulled up in front of the house I went to get out of the car and he said:

"Are you sure you want to get out of the car? You want to pass up a chance at this?"

He pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was nine and a half inches long and as big around as my wrist. After staring at it for several seconds I decided that no, I did not want to pass up a chance at something that big. I had to try it at least once. I found out that I liked big so I dated him until we graduated. He went to the same college I did and when he flunked out it wasn't two days before another black guy came up to me and said that he had heard that I liked big, black dicks and he wanted to show me his. He pulled it out and we went together for about six months and he never returned to school after spring break.

"He was no sooner out of the picture than another black guy hit on me. I said no thanks and he asked me if I was sure and I said yes and he said too bad because he was bigger than my last boyfriend. He was and so I went with him for a while. I was not hooked on black cock or black men Rob; I was hooked on size and if a white guy with a big cock would have come on to me I would have been with him instead of a black guy. But for some reason white guys weren't like black guys; they didn't run around waving their dicks and saying "look at what I got."

"So yes, I did hang with blacks in college, but once college was over and it was time to start looking around and build a life with a husband and maybe kids the blacks I hung with had to go. I can't speak about blacks who aren't hung because I didn't spend any time with them, but almost to a man the blacks I did spend time with were arrogant and obnoxious and everything was all about them and their cocks. For the most part cock size is all they had going for them.

"I started dating guys with substance, met you, fell in love with you and married you. In our entire marriage from the time I said "I do" until the other day no other man has ever touched me. Yes. I do use mostly black male models because for some reason, known only to God and the people who buy them, those are the paintings that sell. I have no idea why Rex would smirk at you. Even if I was doing black models with big cocks Rex wouldn't be one of them. He isn't even as big as you are. None of my male models -- not one! -- has ever laid a finger on me.

"That brings me up to the other day. I don't know how much you saw of Ben the other day before you walked out, but Ben is hung better than some horses. He has by far the biggest cock I have ever seen and believe me when I tell you I have seen a bunch of very big ones. I have no excuse for what I did with Ben. The best I can do is plead 'temporary insanity.' I was stunned when I saw it and without even thinking about it I walked over and touched it. And then I just lost it. The next thing I knew it was buried in me and I was screaming at him to never stop. When you showed up I begged him not to stop. When he pulled out I begged him to put it back in and keep going. You left and I was still crying for him to put it back in, but when you walked in he wilted and he could never get it back up and that is when I finally got my head back on straight and realized I had screwed up big time. It should not have happened but it did and I don't have an "erase" or "rewind" button to make it so it never happened. All I can do is say I'm sorry, beg you to forgive me and swear to God that it will never happen again."

"I don't see how I can Glenda. Even if I were to believe you are telling the truth about your black models the fact is that I saw you with Ben and that image is burned into my brain. That and you looking me right in the eye and begging me - me Glenda - begging me to not make him stop. If I were to have come home and you were to say to me, "I screwed up honey and I was bad" and then confessed to what had happened I might have been able to get by it. But like you I don't have an "erase" button either and I can not erase the image in my head of you on our bed being pounded by Ben. Every time I look at you I see your facial expression as Ben fucks you and I hear you yelling at me to let him keep on going and it will not go away. How do you expect me to live with you when that is the picture that is always in my mind? And what the fuck was Ben doing here so you could see his cock?"

"I needed a model and you won't do it for me. I remembered that night when Ben and Alice were over for dinner and he said he would do it in a heartbeat so I called him and asked him if he would sit for me and he said he would. I had no idea that what happened would happen. And I can't undo it. But I do love you Rob and all I can do is keep trying to prove to you that I love you as much as life itself and promise you that nothing like that will ever happen again."

I got up, rinsed out my coffee cup and put it in the dishwasher.

"Is that it? Is that all you wanted to say?"

"You don't even care that I love you?"

"Oh I care Glenda, but I just can't get past the images in my head. I'll be back some time this weekend to get the rest of my things. I would appreciate it very much if you could find something to do that will keep you out of the house on Saturday."

When I walked away she was looking down at the kitchen table and silently sobbing. For a brief moment I wanted to go back and hold her, but then I left.

+++++++++++++++++

I spent the next day looking for an apartment close to work and though I found several they were all pretty pricey so I decided to look a little farther away. That evening I called some friends who had gone through divorces and asked for recommendations on divorce attorneys. I got the names of a couple and decided that I would call one the next day and make an appointment.

I spent the better part of the next day looking for an apartment, but with no luck. In the afternoon I called an attorney and made an appointment to see him on the following Monday and that night I went to the bar hoping to see Gail and Joan and spotted them at a table with four other girls. Joan saw me and waved me over. Two of the women I knew from the other night and I was introduced to the other two. There were more single guys there that night so I had help in keeping the ladies on the dance floor.

I was dancing with Joan when she asked, "Are we going back to your place tonight?"

"We will if you want to."

"Oh we do indeed. That's pretty much all Gail and I have talked about."

When I danced with Gail she brought it up also and I told her I was looking forward to it and she said:

"In that case why are we here wasting time? Let's grab Joan and go."

It was a repeat of our first time together and the two of them wore me out. As they dressed Gail asked, "Have you had it out with your wife yet?"

I told them of the meeting and what was said.

"You didn't believe her?"

"I believed her, but so what? It is like I told her. I don't have an 'erase' button and I can't get the picture of her and Ben out of my mind."

"You sound like you love her, but just can't get back to her."

"That pretty much sums it up."

"Well then," Joan said, "Since you won't be going home can we get together Friday night?"

"I'd like that."

"No fair!" Gail said, "I can't make it Friday."

"So you can have him one night next week" Joan said and she turned to me. "Will that work for you lover?"

"Yes and thank you both."

"For what?"

"For taking care of me at a time when all I wanted to do was crawl in a hole and die."

"Cheer up lover, it will get better. Gail and I will see to that."

+++++++++++++++++

The cell phone ring tone woke me up in the morning. The display said "Private number" so I answered it and was surprised to find that the caller was Alice.

"Buy a girl breakfast?"

Alice had never called me before so I was naturally curious and I told her that I would meet her at the Denny's on Seventh Avenue. She was already sitting in a booth and looking as mouth-wateringly sexy as ever. As I slid onto the seat across from her I asked her what was the occasion.

"Later. After we eat. I don't want to scare you off."

We made small talk and then ate in silence when the food came. When we were done and the waitress had topped off our coffee I said:

"Okay Alice, what's up?"

She looked me right in the eye and said, "I want you to fuck me."

"You want me to what?"

"I want you to fuck me and I want you to do it while Ben watches."

"This is a joke, right?"

"Nope. Not even a little bit. Ben has been acting strange the last few days and I finally forced out of him what he had done and then I kicked his ass out of the house. I told him that the only way he would ever be allowed back in the house was if he watched you do me and then thanked you for it. To make it even more humiliating for him he has to ask you to do it."

"And if I don't make love to you he doesn't get to come home?"

"That's it. I told him when I married him that I would not tolerate his cheating on me. He's had women after him to see his big dick since the day I met him and for a long time there he was more than happy to show it and the showing always led to him using it. He asked me once a week to marry him and I kept telling him no because I didn't believe he could stay faithful. He promised me that he would never cheat on me and I promised him that if he ever did I would cut his nuts off. Obviously I can't really do that, but I will make him pay and I will make him pay dearly."

"I appreciate the offer Alice. God knows I have fantasized about you since the day I met you. You are one of the sexiest women I have ever seen and you don't know how hard it is for me to turn you down, but I like you and I'd like to stay friends with you, but I think we would have trouble meeting each others eyes a month from now if I did what you are asking. As far as Ben asking me is concerned all I can say is that it isn't very likely. I warned him to never get close enough for me to get my hands on him and I meant it. I guess you will have to find some other way to de-nut him."

"Nope. He either gets you to bed me or he ends up divorced. Of course there is another option."