Robbie's Sitter - Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phallux
Phallux
132 Followers

"Um. Jessica?"

Jessica must've realized something was up and looked down to see her own bare breasts, nipples pointing Rick's way. Quickly covering herself with both arms, she asked the Pastor for a towel. He walked it over to her, leaning forward to hide his new boner, and attempted to hand it to her, but she turned around for him and he opened the towel and draped it around her tiny, shivering frame, giving her a tiny hug in the process. Even through the scent of chlorine, he could smell her fruity, vanilla-perfumed hair, intoxicating him for a moment. He looked down at her slender neck, then over her shoulder at a glimpse of her close-up right breast and pink nipple. She turned her head, blushing. "Thanks...Rick."

Whether she did it on purpose or by accident he wasn't sure, but before stepping away from him, her ass nuzzled against his crotch, rubbing on his stiff erection for a second or two, driving him absolutely nuts.

"Jessica." The Pastor risked his own conscience for a lifetime, but the animalistic feeling inside his whole being could not be checked.

The young beauty turned around and seeing his hard-on, froze in place, eyes wide.

"Jessica...please." Rick's voice was a husky pleading.

She looked up into his eyes, guessing at what he wanted...or expected.

Out of character, Pastor Young opened his robe and undid his swim shorts in front of this girl, almost thirty years her junior, and pulled his throbbing cock out. It was a healthy, large member, with a giant mushroom head.

"Pastor Young!" Jessica exclaimed in a hushed, half-whisper. She looked at the house for a moment, then around the back yard, looking for anybody that may be watching, but all she saw was an upstairs window lit, evidently the bathroom where Robbie was showering. Shadows and silence everywhere else.

"Jessica...help me. Please..." was all the Pastor could muster, pleading for relief, growing confused and ashamed at his own self-humiliation in front of his son's babysitter, but unable to control himself.

Rick stepped toward her and reached out for her hand. Jessica, eyes still wide, let her towel drop to the ground, and let Rick gently touch her outstretched fingers. Her boobs quivered and nipples grew even harder as Rick guided her hand down to his sprung cock. Closing his eyes, he felt her slender fingers wrap around his shaft. "Yesssss." he hissed as she started squeezing it.

Jessica looked around one more time to be sure they weren't being watched and started jerking him in a slow rhythm. She held loose strands of her hair back from her face with her free hand, and biting her lip, she watched herself jerk off Pastor Young.

The Pastor opened his eyes for a moment, his excitement building as he watched this young, strawberry-blonde, former student, tugging on his erect penis, and wearing only sheer bikini bottoms. It was a very naughty dream come true.

Suddenly the upstairs light went out, and Robbie's voice could be heard chanting, "Pizza...pizza...pizza..." inside the house.

"Jessica...hurry...please..." the Pastor pleaded, needing release.

The young girl was experienced enough to know what had to be done. She obediently knelt before him, one knee then the other, never stopping her gentle jerking. She looked up into his face.

Pastor Young looked down at her topless, young, body, kneeling before him, pale in the diminishing light of dusk, and held her head with both hands, one hand gently pulling her long, reddish hair back, the other pushing her head, and mouth, to his waiting, purple head. He watched as her lips parted, chin dropping, to take him inside her. Her eyes closed as he entered her tight, warm mouth. He could barely fit his head in. Her tongue flicked nervously across his head. He imagined his pre-cum leaking onto her lively, pink tongue, tasting salty in her mouth.

Jessica's jaws opened wider than ever to accommodate his huge head. It was the biggest dick she'd ever seen. Trying to get him off with her hand, now he wanted her to finish him with her mouth.

She knelt and aimed his cock toward her mouth and opened wide. His strong hands impatiently pulled her head toward his thick, fleshy rod, quivering in the dusky light of early evening. The head was so big it pushed her tongue down flat and still bumped into the roof of her mouth and the insides of both her cheeks as she took it deeper and deeper toward her throat. Not wanting to gag, should he push his cock further, she used her tongue to massage his head, hoping he would come right away. She tasted success, but it was only pre-cum, which she gulped down.

His hands forced her head in a back and forth motion, fucking her small mouth now. He pulled his cock from her mouth, satisfied at the strings of saliva connecting her lush lower lip to his glistening, purple head. Her eyes were locked on his head. He pushed it toward her; Jessica took a breath and took it inside her mouth once more, this time sucking on his cock more aggressively. The noise of her young mouth sucking his cock, up and down, in and out, was music to his ears. His cock ached more as it got bigger and bigger, getting dangerously close to coming.

"Da-aad! Jess-i-ca! Where ah you? Where's pizza?" shouted Robbie, still somewhere in the house, voice searching for them.

Jessica felt Rick hold her head more tightly, now thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, her jaws aching from his girth. She gagged a few times as his head penetrated to the back of her mouth, fucking her throat now. Rick's excitement peaked and the young honey used her hands to cup his balls and stroke the base of his shaft briskly while sucking and sucking to get him to come.

She heard him gasp before feeling his come spurt out. The first hot glob spurted straight back and she barely gulped in time to swallow it instead of breath it. Her nipples ached in excitement and her pussy felt hot inside as Rick's cock came again and again in her mouth and down her throat.

He must not have gotten head from a chick in long time, Jessica thought, as she captured multiple shots of come all at once and then gulped it all down into her tummy. A deep, warm feeling warmed her insides, as she ingested a good quantity of this man's seed. She suddenly felt very horny.

Pastor Young pulled his dick from the girl's mouth. He was convulsing as her tongue followed it out and licked his head. Jessica looked up at him, her eyes smiling. She tugged his cock again and another shot of come spurted out in a gooey string across her pale face, sticking to her nose and forehead, and some landing in her hair. She never even blinked, but continued watching his face, while jerking the last of his man-seed out of his flaccid cock; feeling power over him at this moment of his vulnerability.

The Pastor managed to pull his shorts up and sit down just in time as Robbie opened the sliding glass door. Jessica stood back up, cheeks flushed, knees red. Holding her boobs with one arm, covering them from Robbie's gaze, she grabbed her towel and headed inside to escape the chill of the cooling night air. Her missing top left to the shadows.

Robbie purred, "Hi gahfend", as Jessica brushed by him. She kissed him on the cheek and then went inside to the downstairs bathroom and closed the door.

5 -- Jessica's First Overnight Stay

Pastor & Mrs. Young's anniversary weekend was the first weekend that summer, only three days after Jessica's trial swim lesson.

Wearing a short, pink/black/gray plaid, school-girl skirt, and a white-collared, feminine dress shirt, Jessica arrived to sit for Robbie until Sunday afternoon, when Pastor & Mrs. would return. When Mrs. Young wasn't looking, Jessica rubbed Rick's package, and opened her mouth, teasing him over the other night.

Pastor Young reddened and pulled her delicate hand off his package. "We'll be home Sunday afternoon. Robbie's medication is in this cupboard, and all his meals in the fridge."

Jessica turned her beautiful head as Robbie came bounding down the stairs toward her. He ran and jumped into her arms, giving her a big hug, and then kissed her on the cheek. She hugged him back, then let go and kissed him back on the cheek. Rick knew his son was in good hands and that this sitter could certainly handle herself.

After ogling Jessica's fine, young body, in that little skirt, Rick followed his wife out the door. His cock was already hard. Mrs. Young noticed, and mistook it for her own outfit, and kissed her husband on the lips, looking forward to their anniversary weekend.

Jessica and Robbie heard the car leave the driveway, the headlights flashing once across the front windows.

While dinner was heated up in the oven, Jessica gave Robbie his night time medications, and opened the fridge to pull a beer out for herself. As she bent over and reached in, Robbie grabbed her around her waist and lifted her off the ground.

"Robbie!" she said aloud, startled.

Robbie dropped her to her feet, a worried look on his face. Tears formed in his eyes. "Ga-fend?"

Jessica breathed deeply, her chest heaving. "Yes, Robbie. I'm your girlfriend, all weekend. Just don't go scaring me like that, okay?"

"Uh-kay."

The oven beeped and they both ate a quick meal at the kitchen island, then got a couple popsicles and retired to the TV room couch.

Jessica was still horny from the other day, and loved feeling up Rick just before he left. She watched Robbie sucking on his popsicle, and remembered sucking on his dad's dick, and getting him off. It made her feel power over him at the time, and excited her sexually, as well.

Robbie was staring at her chest. Looking down, she noticed that her nipples were pushing outward. Blushing, she held an arm over her chest, watching Robbie for a reaction. He looked up at her eyes and sucked on his popsicle more. She snuck a peek at his lap, and sure enough, he was sporting a woody.

Like father, like son, she thought.

"Robbie, finish your popsicle, it's time for bed."

Robbie shrieked and wailed and threw his popsicle. Jessica panicked for a moment, then took a breath and reached for Robbie's hands. She had this all planned out. Only one way to calm him down, they said, 'be his girlfriend'.

"Robbie, do you think I'm pretty?", the pale beauty asked, teasingly, while caressing Robbies pudgy hands with her own delicate ones.

Robbie became silent and nodded his head up and down, over and over. His eyes dropped to her chest again.

Jessica let out a silent giggle, and decided to work her magic on him. She got up, turned off the lamp, turned on the radio, and started dancing in front of him. Slow, rhythmic, sexy dancing. The only light was from the TV, currently on the Weather Channel, one of Robbie's favorites.

Robbie was immediately entranced by this young beauty. Her pale legs and arms, her copper-blonde hair, her boobies with their hard nipples poking outward through her shirt were too much for him. He immediately reached inside his pants and started rubbing himself.

Jessica smiled and lifted her skirt, letting him look up it for a few moments, then continued dancing for him. He worked his cock vigorously. She had no panties on.

Her pussy was wet. She knew because while she danced and lifted her skirt for Robbie, she felt the cool air make contact with her slickening lips. She needed to be touched. Badly.

She spoke up over the music, "Robbie. Want to touch me?" As she said this, she lifted her skirt again, this time keeping it up so he could get a good, long stare at her young, trimmed pussy. She imagined the light from the TV reflecting off her wetness.

Robbie sat upright, going slightly pale, and clasped his hands into his lap, unsure what to do.

Jessica reached for his hands, which he took, and pulled him toward her, until he was sitting on the edge of the couch. She put his hands under her shirt and guided them to her hips, his hands on bare skin, and left them there while she started gyrating, sexily.

She lifted her skirt for him, his face now up close and personal with her cooch, getting a nice view. She turned and lifted her skirt again, showing her bare ass, and giggled. Turning back around, facing him again, she lifted her skirt in front with one hand, and used the other to guide Robbie's pudgy fingers to her pussy.

"Touch me, Robbie. Play with your girlfriend."

Jessica flung her hair back, lifted her chin, then closed her eyes, as she guided Robbie's outstretched fingers to her slick, wet pussy. When he made contact, he recoiled for a moment, feeling her wetness. She looked down at him and smiled, warmly. "It's okay, Robbie. Go ahead."

Jessica guided his fingers again. This time, guiding a couple fingers up and into her slit, moving it just inside her labia so that they were coated in her sticky, girl juices. Mesmerized, Robbie's mouth was open, jaw dropped. Jessica took his wet fingers and brought them up to her mouth. She smelled the musky scent of her own pussy on them. Feeling especially naughty, she opened her mouth and put his fingers onto her tongue, playfully toying his fingers with her tongue, tasting her juices.

She dipped his fingers inside her slit one more time, again licking her wetness off of them, giggling at Robbie's awestruck look on his face.

"Now you do it. By yourself. Touch your girl friend, Robbie."

Jessica lifted her skirt with both hands, and lifted one slender leg and bare foot onto the couch, giving him advantageous access to her young, pussy. Robbie reached toward her with an index finger. She giggled then moaned as his finger toughed her outer lips, slick with wetness , then moved around striking her clit a few times.

"Yes...yes...just like that, Robbie. All around." Jessica closed her eyes, and swayed her head around with the beat of the music, lifting her skirt extra high so she couldn't see Robbie anymore. She imagined it was Robbie's dad doing the touching.

Robbie knelt forward and put a hand on her inner thigh. Jessica felt two fingers slip inside her slit and probe her tight hole, then sinking up inside, all the way to his knuckles.

So he's done this before, thought the saucy sitter.

She started moving her body up and down with the music, allowing his two fingers to slide in and out of her most intimate place. She fucked herself with his fingers, her eyes shut, and whole body swaying to the radio. Feeling his fingers slip out of her, she grabbed his hand and provocatively sucked on his fingers, watching his cock make a tent in his sweatpants.

She wiped his fingers all over her wet pussy, feeling her juices splatter a bit onto her bare thighs, then licked them again. She then let her skirt drop and then turned around, facing away from him. Still dancing to the music, she undid the clasp of her skirt, and pulled it off, dancing and turning, showing her bare legs, belly, thin-striped bush, and then her ass to him.

Then she ran to the kitchen, leaving Robbie to follow her swaying ass with his eyes, and pulled another popsicle out of the freezer, then walked back to the couch.

Jessica peeled the wrapper off, and sucked on it a bit, making it warm and wet on the outside of the freezing cold treat. She put her bare leg back up on the couch next to Robbie, her pussy opening slightly. Handing the popsicle to Robbie, she leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Put it inside me. Please. Just like your fingers. " She kissed him on his forehead, then straightened back up, her pussy pulsing with heat, her nipples straining underneath her shirt.

Closing her eyes, she felt Robbie put a hand on her bare thigh again, then felt the cold touch of the popsicle touch the inside of her other thigh as it moved up toward her outer lips. Her pussy hungered to be filled. Her nipples were electrified, so much so, that she started unbuttoning her shirt, just enough, until it fell open exposing her breasts. She tousled her own, long copper hair, with one hand, shaking her head to the music, and pinched her nipples, one at a time with her other.

As if on cue Robbie pushed his popsicle up into her wet slit, but missed entering her hole and instead slid back along her ass. She relished the chill on her forbidden hole, and swayed her hips back and forth making a mess of popsicle juice all over her pussy lips and tiny, puckered ass hole. The juices of her pussy mixed with cold, melted popsicle ran down her thighs. She gasped each time the popsicle touched her clit. Robbie redoubled his effort and, with a look of determination on his face, he pushed the popsicle tip up into her slit again, this time finding her pussy hole.

Jessica bit her lip as the cold popsicle entered her. She lowered herself onto it, willing it deeper and deeper inside. Robbie complied and pushed it all the way in, juices running down his hand and dripping onto the carpet. He clapped with glee, watching the popsicle stick protrude from her wet slit, now made bright red from the frozen treat.

Jessica was in ecstasy. The frozen popsicle filled her young hole like a frozen cock. She grabbed hold of the stick, sticking out of her, and pushed it in and out, fucking herself with it. The popsicle was melting fast, sticky juices spurting out onto her hand each time she pulled it out before pushing it back in again.

Robbie was beating off again, watching her using the popsicle. Then it happened. She came all over the popsicle, and kept shoving it inside herself until there was only a wooden stick left. Then she pulled out the stick, and stuck it in her mouth, savoring the combination of her salty pussy juices and the remains of fruity sweetness on the stick.

Still horny, she wanted one more thing. She leaned over and kissed Robbie's face again. His hand froze in his pants. She looked him in the eyes and handed the popsicle stick to him. He reached up a grubby, pudgy hand and took hold.

She then turned around and bent over, hands on her ankles. Her ass, and bare, pussy mound right in Robbie's face. "Okay Robbie. Stick it in. My other hole. The really small one. Please. Do it quickly!"

Jessica then reached back and spread her cheeks wide apart with her hands, her long nails making pale marks in her skin as she did so. She felt her tiny ass open slightly to the cool air. Her nipples quivered and tingled, hanging free below her.

Robbie was dumbfounded, but used his free hand to jerk himself while pointing the popsicle stick at her butt.

"That's it. Fuck me with it, Robbie. Fuck your girlfriend's ass with it, Robbie."

Jessica craned her neck to watch him come toward her opened ass with the little piece of rounded wood. It bumped into her ass hole, but he wasn't pushing hard enough to make it go in.

"Harder, Robbie. Force it in!", the slender, young sitter commanded.

Robbie pushed harder until the first, stiff bit of wood pushed its way into her. Her ass hole burned slightly from it, but her horniness and desire to experiment demanded more. "More Robbie, more!"

The stick went about halfway in then stopped when she yelped from a quick wince of pain. Robbie pulled his hand back, leaving the stick only half-buried in her tight ass.

Jessica stood up, overwhelmed with a burning desire of promiscuity, the popsicle stick moving slightly inside her ass as she did so. It caused friction both at her anus opening and deep inside, making a bit of discomfort, but she liked it.

Unbuttoning the rest of her shirt and casting it aside, the fully nude Jessica now grabbed for Robbie's cock. He moved his hand out of the way and let her pull down his sweatpants and pull out his penis.

No way...it's even bigger than his dad's!

Jessica marveled at its length and wide girth in her fingers. She gripped it, a little too hard 'cause Robbie winced. To soothe him, she bent over and put her mouth on his big mushroom head. Her ass swayed back and forth to the beat of the music, the feeling of the stick making her feel very sexy, and very naughty.

Phallux
Phallux
132 Followers