Robby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe J
Joe J
8 Followers

When Robby actually started to worm his lotion-slickened index finger into her most intimate orifice, she mewed in excitement. He was fulfilling many of her fantasies tonight and it was as good as she had imagined.

"That feels wonderful, Robby; please don't stop," she said breathlessly as she savored her penetration and the unexpected stimulation of hitherto unknown erotic nerve endings.

By now, Robby had two fingers in her tight wet vagina to go along with the probe in her bottom. Robby would push his finger inside her then wiggle his pinky so the knuckle was rubbing her clit. A few of the combined finger thrusts sent her over the top. Laura came so hard she went cross-eyed. Her juices soaked the front of his trousers but Robby did not mind. He helped Laura to her feet then stood up himself. Hand in hand, they went to the bedroom.

They made love for an hour with her spread wide beneath him then fell asleep snuggled up together. Right before they dozed off, Robbie told her to pick up some of that new K-Y warming gel the next morning while he was at practice. Blushing furiously, she agreed. She would have agreed to anything he suggested anyway. Their relationship had turned a corner and Laura was thrilled with the new direction it was taking and quite open to further opening.

The next morning the band rode a bus the ten blocks to the Super Dome. They rehearsed on the field until Mr. Kelly was happy. Robby caught Laura as she was coming back from shopping. He grinned at her and nodded down at the Victoria's Secret bag she carried. Victoria's was rapidly becoming her favorite place to shop. She basically liked wearing what Robby liked to see her in. The salesgirl at Victoria's was most helpful and complimentary. Laura thought she was a little more touchy-feely than necessary, but hey, this was the Big Easy, maybe everyone was just friendlier. Besides, the girl's gentle hands had felt good as she helped Laura try on different outfits.

Robby went to her room with her to put away the bags then it was back outside to hail a cab. Robby took her to the New Orleans Museum of Art to see a visiting display of Egyptian antiquities. It was the largest collection of artifact ever loaned out by the Cairo Museum, thousands of year's worth of exhibits concerning the ancients and the afterlife. They held hands and gawked at the displayed relics, fascinated by all the splendor. They stayed at the museum until it closed at six, and then taxied back to the hotel.

Robby took her to dinner in the restaurant again, this time more of his band mates were eating there also. Robby introduced Laura to all of them, amused at the envy of the boys and the disappointment of the girls. Jenna was at the restaurant too; she did not come to their table tonight, however; she just nodded and waved. When Jenna went to the ladies room Laura got up and followed her. Robby became concerned when they had not returned after ten minutes; he was about to go check on them when they reentered the room laughing gaily.

They came up to the table together and sat down on either side of him.

"Jenna doesn't have any plans this evening, Baby, so I invited her to see the sights with us. Is that okay with you?" Laura asked.

Robby said it was fine with him, calmly masking his surprise at the turn of events. He was pleased and surprised, but mostly pleased; Laura had learned her lesson and gotten an A. The trio agreed to meet in the lobby at nine and parted ways to change for the evening.

Robby and Laura were waiting in the lobby when Jenna came down at five after. It was a chilly evening so both women were wearing long coats. Robby wore a leather bomber jacket. Since their hotel was on the edge of the French Quarter, all the famous nightlife was within easy walking distance. The women linked their arms through his and they headed east toward Bourbon Street. As they walked, the streets became more crowded with revelers; it was tough sledding pushing through the throngs of partiers.

They made steady progress though and were soon at the door of the Blue Note, a blues bar that Laura had been keen on visiting. At the door Jenna charmed and flirted them admission, the fifty dollar bill she handed the bouncer disappeared in his big meaty hand. He gave Robby a warning look and told him to stay out of trouble. Laura pressed herself tighter against Robby and told the bouncer she would keep him too busy to cause any problems. The bouncer snorted and waved them in. It was early so they were able to find three chairs at a table with a couple from Oklahoma, in town for the Sugar Bowl. Jeff and Lisa Dugan were OU alums, about the same age as Jenna and Laura.

It was a fun evening as they danced and talked into the night. Robby was gratified that Laura and Jenna got along so well. After a couple of drinks, the two women loosened up and started to have fun. They dragged Robby onto the dance floor, danced around him for the fast numbers, and took turns on the slow ones. At about eleven-thirty, Lisa grabbed him for a slow dance while Jeff took a turn with Jenna. Lisa was a short, well upholstered brunette; her short hair and pixie face made her look Robby's age. She molded herself against him as they danced.

"So, Robert Davis, how do you keep two women happy and not at each other's throats?" she asked.

"I only have one woman", Robby replied, "Jenna is just a friend."

Lisa leaned back in his arms and laughed, "Sure, a real close friend I'd wager. I know that look she wears and she didn't get it by being just your friend".

Robby calmly steered the conversation towards her and Jeff. He learned that they owned a successful real estate business in Oklahoma City and were a very open minded couple. Robby caught her hint but ignored it. Across the dance floor, Jeff was dropping the same hint to Jenna. Jenna deftly avoided answering him but his suggestive ploy started her thinking. Jenna had enjoyed a threesome with her roommate in college. It was one of her fondest memories. She sure wouldn't mind a repeat of that night with Robby and the luscious Laura. She and Laura were hitting it off, so it just might be a possibility.

The evening remained fun, despite Jeff and Lisa's disappointment in not convincing Jenna and Robby into a little swap. The drinks flowed freely; by midnight everyone but Robby, who had stuck to club soda, was a little tipsy. Champagne corks popped at midnight and kisses were the order of the day. Robby received three of the hottest kisses of his life and Laura got two of her own. Her eyes flew open in surprise when Jenna French kissed her right there in the French Quarter. Jenna did not pursue or prolong the kiss, however; so Laura figured it was mainly the alcohol making everyone a little too happy. They stayed and partied until two in the morning.

Laura was feeling no pain as they walked arm in arm back to the hotel. Jenna turned out to be a great person; Laura thought they were going to become good friends. Jenna was not overly familiar with Robby; in fact, she seemed to be thrilled with Robby and Laura being together. Laura guessed she could have avoided all the histrionics of the night before, but then, she would have missed her little hairbrush and lotion spanking session afterward. The thought of the way Robby took charge of her body made her weak in the knees. When he did that, she would do absolutely anything he wanted and love every minute of it. Yes, she had remembered to get the required K-Y product.

For propriety's sake, Laura and Jenna went into the hotel first. Jenna walked Laura to her suite and Laura thought nothing of inviting her in for a nightcap. Robby arrived about ten minutes later. He let himself in and was pleased and surprised, but mostly surprised, to find both women sitting on the couch. They each had a glass of wine in their hand and were chatting like old friends. He went and fixed himself a coke, fired up the radio, then sat on one side of Laura. They talked and laughed about the evening, Jenna regaling them about dancing with Jeff. She said he had some slick moves that were very effective. Laura said she had not seen anything out of place; Jenna told her that was why he was so slick. Laura got unsteadily to her feet and said 'show me'.

Jenna gave Robby a wink and stood up. She took Laura in her arms and positioned her so that both Laura's arms were around her neck. She brushed Laura's hair back then began to whisper into her ear. Laura shivered at the erotic images Jenna painted. Jenna was telling her how good Laura would feel tonight as Robby made love to her. She was so caught up in Jenna's soft sexy voice she didn't notice the hand that had crept between them until it had fully encased her breast. Laura started to pull back but Jenna slid a hand down onto her butt and whispered, "There's more". Laura nodded weakly and snuggled back into the teacher's arms. Jenna pushed on her butt until Laura was straddling her thigh. Laura started involuntarily pushing against her as Jenna captured her nipple through her dress and kissed her.

Jenna thought she had a willing new pupil when all of unaccustomed imbibing caught up with Laura. The blonde stumbled, gasped, and announced that she was going to be sick. Robby rushed over and took her to the bathroom. He held her hair out of the way, as Laura sacrificed a hundred dollars worth of drinks to the porcelain goddess. Between them, Jenna and Robby cleaned her up and got her into the bed. Jenna was mightily disappointed and tried to get Robby to make up for Laura's sudden departure. When Robby refused, she only shrugged, kissed him goodnight, and left. Robby undressed and slipped into the bed to hold his sweetheart.

Robby woke up at nine and ordered room service. He let Laura sleep until the food arrived at ten, then gently kissed her awake. Laura moaned pitifully and sat up holding her head. Robby worked hard at keeping a straight face as he fed her three aspirins and a tall glass of ice water. Laura finished the water and plopped back onto the bed.

"Oh, Baby", she moaned, "I feel so bad I'd have to get better to die."

Robby bit his tongue to keep from laughing. He held her and stroked her hair until her head quit pounding.

"I need to brush my teeth; my mouth tastes like the bottom of a bird cage," she said.

Robby had to laugh at that and asked just when she had had that experience. Laura shot him a dirty look, then started laughing too. He helped her up and adjusted the shower as she brushed the fur off her tongue. She got into the shower with him and moaned in appreciation as he shampooed her hair and bathed her. She stood head down in the pelting spray while he cleaned himself then gratefully let him dry her. A couple of pieces of cinnamon toast settled her stomach. By eleven, she felt quasi-human. She fixed her hair and dressed while Robby went down to his room to get ready for a day of sight seeing. On a whim, she called Jenna and asked her to join them. She did not remember a lot of last evening, but she recalled she had enjoyed having Jenna with them.

The trio bought a daypass for the streetcars and busses at the front desk, then stepped out and headed west to find the St. Charles Streetcar. They boarded at the first stop on St. Charles Avenue, as recommended by the desk clerk, and managed to snag seats before the trolley filled with tourists. Eventually, Robby gave up his seat to a lady and stood in front of his companions for close to fifteen minutes as they rode to the zoo. Both Laura and Jenna noticed that, although they were chatting quietly to each other, their gazes were actually fixed on Robby's zipper and the effect the rocking motion of the trolley was having on his manhood. Salacious thoughts flitted across each of their minds, but they actually only spoke about the grand mansions they could glimpse down the streets. For his part, Robby ignored their stares and paid close attention to the wood, workmanship, and brass fittings of the trolley.

Finally, they arrived at the Audubon Zoo, across the street from Tulane and Loyola Universities. The zoo turned out to be surprisingly attractive with thoughtful exhibits designed for both children and grownups. The biggest surprise was Monkey Hill. An artificial elevation built, it said, in the 1930s to show the children of New Orleans what a hill was since the land all around the city was flood plane flat. Robby liked the white tigers; Jenna and Laura voted for the gorillas, especially the new nineteen-year-old silverback, Casey, who had a fierce male expression and adept fingers. Laura thought she saw him swinging a hairbrush, but it was just a piece of bark.

As the day wore on, his two companions seemed to be walking closer and closer on either side of Robby, who finally realized that the animal odors and occasional glimpses of half-hearted mating by some of the inmates were affecting the two women. He knew instinctively what to do. As they finished touring the zoo, he suggested stopping at a local restaurant for a light meal. Luckily, taxis were at the entrance and they caught one to get to a nearby place Robby had checked in his brochure and had gotten the desk to make reservations. Called Delmonico's, it was now under the ownership of famed chef and nice guy Emeril Lagasse. What a treat for his friends, as they discovered both the restaurant and Robby's thoughtful planning.

Mr. Lagasse was not handling any skillets that day but all three enjoyed a great late lunch. As soon as someone at another table mentioned naptime, the two women stood and pulled Robby to his feet. "Which way to the streetcar?" they asked as they breezed out the door, leaving a curious trail of Cajun spices and pheromones.

In no time, they were back at the hotel and in the lobby. Laura had had a wonderful time and having Jenna along only added to the fun. Laura and Jenna had a lot more in common than just Robby. They seem to agree on almost everything. Laura thought she had found a new best friend. The three of them rode the elevator up to the fourteenth floor. Jenna was as in heat as the lioness at the zoo. Laura, although strangely aroused as well, was tired and still not recovered from last night. She decided that she would take a nap; Jenna and Robby could hang out in the suite if they wanted. A couple of hours sleep and she would be ready for the evening, she figured.

They were no sooner in the suite than Jenna's cell phone rang. It was one of the other chaperones in a panic because two of the girls were missing. Jenna reluctantly agreed to join the search. Robby said he would help as well. Jenna was seriously disappointed at the turn of events, she had hoped for a little time alone with Laura. Oh well, duty first. Robby kissed Laura goodbye, then Jenna did the same. Laura did not even flinch when Jenna licked her lips apart and scraped her tongue across Laura's teeth. It felt not only good but also natural to kiss her new friend that way.

Robby and Jenna caught the elevator down to the lobby. As soon as the doors closed, Jenna gave Robby a searing kiss.

"I really like Laura, I think we are going to become really close friends," Jenna said.

Robby allowed that that would be great, but warned Jenna to be careful with Laura and her feelings. He then explained about Laura's tragic past. Jenna was almost in tears when they arrived at the lobby. As they split up and headed in different directions on Canal Street, Jenna started to reevaluate her plans for Laura. She decided that the best course of action was to let Laura set the pace. Laura was still going to be a great friend and Jenna was going to be there if Laura wanted more.

In room 1407, Laura stripped down to her panties and slipped between the cool sheets. She could still feel Robby and Jenna's kisses on her lips. She drifted off to sleep thinking that they were both equally nice and equally exciting. She wanted more of each.

Joe J
Joe J
8 Followers
12