Robert & Rebecca Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca:

As I hungrily took his cock in my mouth, I felt his mouth begin to nuzzle at the core of me. As he licked and suckled there, his fingers spread the folds there until my pink bud was naked and vulnerable. Robert moved to the side of the bed pulling me with him until I lay crosswise and he was kneeling on the floor. He took my ankles and pushed them up to my bottom then he put the least bit of pressure on the inside of my knees urging them down. "Now", he said, "I can truly enjoy the taste of you." With that his mouth enveloped me as his fingers found a home inside me. I was almost to the brink of orgasm when he backed off, lifting his head to watch me writhe with anticipation. As the expectation of release lessened in me, he began his torment once again and I found myself once again approaching blessed release. Again he took me right to the brink and then retreated once again. "Damn you," I hissed, "please make love to me. I can't stand it anymore."

His dark chuckle told me that he had taken the reins back for a time. "Not yet, my love, not yet."

As he once again bent over me my hands were never still. They went from covering my eyes to grasping the sheets to pulling his head closer. His fingers intertwined in mine and he pressed them beside me rising to look me into my eyes, "I'm going to make love to you now," he whispered lowering his mouth to mine. That I could taste myself on his tongue and lips only intensified my passion and I threw my arms around his neck.

His hardness came up against me, he entered me slowly. I felt him fill me inch by inch until I sheathed him completely. My hips rose to meet him as he lifted himself up on his arms and looked at me, "I never felt anyone so warm and wet and welcoming. I want to make this last."

His strokes were deliberate and slow. I noticed a sheen of sweat covering his chest and shoulders, I knew that sweat covered me as well. As he pumped into me I could feel myself reaching the pinnacle of release yet again and just as I got there he withdrew from me.

"You bastard!" I whispered.

"I told you I wanted to make it last" Robert sniggered. Then he kissed me again and his hands found my breast kneading the nipple softly between his fingers.

I pushed him from me and down on the bed. Without saying anything I mounted him. I didn't need any help guiding him into me and I sunk down on the length of him. I threw my head back as my hips began to swivel on his cock. It was glorious! I leaned forward and put my hands on his chest, riding him with abandon, my eyes shut concentrating only on the feeling of him.

It was only minutes before I felt my climax approaching again. It started in my belly and radiated outward and I felt flush. I opened my eyes and saw Robert looking up at me with a mixture of passion and something else I couldn't quite place.

Suddenly my orgasm was overtaking me, making me quiver and arch against him. I shuddered and I think I screamed out his name then the world went black.

When I came to I was lying half on Robert and half off. He was leaning over me, stroking my hair back from my face. "What happened?"

"You fainted, the French call it "petite morte", or little death. How do you feel?"

"Rather silly, I think."

He continued to caress me hair, bending down to give me feather soft kisses on my eye lids, nose and mouth. My breathing was returning to normal and I began to respond. They were not the frenzied kisses of minutes before, but slow filled with something other than raw passion.

Robert rolled over on me and entered me again. There was a tenderness in his face as he watched me. My hands ran up and down his arms and my eyes never left his. As he approached his release I was surprised to find myself once again on the brink. He collapsed on me and his weight enveloped me like a protective shell. We came together, him saying my name over and over, my intimate muscles spasming around his shaft.

We both lay there panting for a few minutes, then Robert tried to roll off me. I grabbed his bottom and held him to me, "Not yet," I said, "don't leave me yet."

We drifted off to sleep with us still attached to each other, not knowing where one of us ended and the other began.

ROBERT:

I'm not sure how long I, or we, slept. I awoke to find myself lying beside Rebecca. It was too dark to see the clock on her mantle but enough moonlight crept in through her window to make out her face in deep, and I hope satisfied, sleep. I drank in her beauty and relished the memories of our love-making wafting pleasantly through my mind. I knew instinctively that the love we had made surpassed any other in my experience. I sensed that my scale of values as it pertained to women had reached new heights and wondered to what ultimate pinnacle they might reach.

The night air had lowered the temperature of the room enough to make me feel slightly chilled, perhaps it was that which had caused me to awaken. Reluctantly I reached down for the coverlet and brought it over our naked bodies. As I placed the coverlet over her she stirred, opened her eyes and gave me a radiant smile.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said, "but time has no meaning when I'm with you."

She smiled and offered her mouth to me for a kiss. I kissed her gently, stroked her face and said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening."

"You're most welcome," she said.

"I should probably be leaving," I said. "It will probably soon be daylight and I don't want to ruin your reputation."

"Don't bother about that," she said, "but if you have things to do I suppose you should go and I need to start working on that dress for Matilda."

"Ah, yes," I said, "Matilda. I vaguely remember her although if she goes to the Grand Ball it won't be with me. I would still like to go but with a different companion by my side. That is if she can come up with a dress and I imagine that she can."

She laughed and said "I imagine that she can although she's not accustomed to such formal occasions. Assuming, of course, that you're referring to me."

"None other," I said.

"How exciting," she said, "but are you sure you want to introduce me to your social circle?"

"Madame," I said, "I would gladly and proudly introduce you to any circle. And it wouldn't hurt your business one bit to be introduced formally and socially to all the swells who will be there."

"Ever the businessman, aren't you Robert," she said "but remember I'm just a simple craftsman and shopkeeper."

"There is nothing, nothing simple about you, Rebecca. I'm sure with your skills and my contacts you could expand your business well beyond its present limits, granted of course that you would wish to do so."

"That's an intriguing thought," she said, "although I can only make one dress at a time."

"My darling you would simply design them. We would hire other seamstresses to make them."

"We would? Are you proposing a partnership?"

"I suppose I am although it would be a junior partnership since your skills would drive the business."

"You would consider a junior partnership under a woman?"

I laughed, "Not just a woman, my dear, not just a woman. We could call the business Hastings and Jenkins."

"I like the sound of that," she said.

I laughed and said, "We can work out the details as we go along. Do we have a deal?"

She paused, thought for a while and looked at me seriously. The sun had risen enough to show the fire in her jade eyes. "You're really serious about this? You're not just trying to curry my favors?"

I smiled and said, "My darling I've already curried more favors than any mortal man is entitled to although I don't recall curry being in last night's cuisine, delightful as it was. Spicy, yes, but not curry."

"You know what I mean."

"Indeed I do. But just look around you. See how Atlanta has grown from Sherman's ashes to one of the predominant cities of the south, the new south. More and more people are arriving every day. Many of them are women, women of prosperity and disposable income and I believe we could dispose them of our share of it. I have never been more serious in all my life."

"Alright," she said, "I'm game if you are, although I think you should be the figurehead. I don't believe the south, even the new south of which you speak is ready for a man being in a subservient role to a woman. We must keep up appearances."

"Appearances, be damned," I said.

She laughed and said, "But Robert, appearance is what our business would be about."

"You are not only beautiful and talented, you are also very wise. Our respective roles in our enterprise will be our little secret," I said.

"One of many secrets, I hope."