Robert, The Highwayman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, she catched me 'n Billy Bob out by the barn and I had his wieney in my hand and was pullin' on it. She said good girls don't do dat!" she said, still not looking up at me.

"Well, come over here little girl and I will take care of this little problem quickly, and I'm sure you'll be able to sit in school without any problems." I answered as I sat down on the edge of the bed. She walked slowly over to me, still not looking up. She stood in front of me and I reached out and took both hands in mine and pulled her between my knees. "You know, I can't properly spank you with all those clothes on! Do you want to take them off, or should I do that for you?"

"I can do it most of the time, but these dam jeens sometimes are too tight for me to push off, you mite have ta hep me wit dat!" She said as she took off her shirt and bra and unbuttoned her tight jeans. Damn this girls was built like a brick shit house!!! She breasts were a good C cup and just as firm as could be, with a big nipple on each one that just begged to be sucked and nibbled on. A tight narrow firm waist going down to wide round hips with nice round firm butt cheeks well placed on them. Dan she was fine, really fine, and her face was beautiful too!

When she got her jeans unbuttoned, she kicked off her shoes and unzipped the fly and said "Now I needs some hep mister. The won't come off my ass the way they s'posed ta!"

I got up and moved around behind her and took her by the shoulders and turned her around and pushed her down on the bed. She just kind of fell on over onto her back with her legs and feet right up at my chest. I took her jeans legs and tugged on them (They were definitely tight!) and pulled them off her legs. She was wearing a tiny black thong and I could see she was shaved or at least well trimmed around her pussy. "Now, stand back up here little girl!" And I sat back down on the bed. She was again standing in front of me with her hands together covering her pussy and still looking down at the floor.

I took her by one hand and one hip and pulled her over my knees so that her ass was sticking straight up. Then I pulled her thong down below her cheeks and massaged her cheeks a little. She let out a soft moan.

"Why did you have Billy Bob's wieney in your hand pulling on it?" Before she could answer, I smacked her ass once on each cheek. She yelped and straightened up a little and then fell back down.

"Cause Billy Bob like the way I does it. After I pulls it for a while, I kisses it and licks the pain off it!"

I spanked her a few more licks, not quite as hard as I did her Mom, but good firm licks. Then I ran my hand between her legs as she spread them for me. "What are you doing little girl? Are you trying to pee on me? You are wet down there! Why are you wet little girl? Do you want more spankings?" I said as I dipped my finger in under the front of her thong and slid it along between the lips of her wet pussy.

She moaned and said "I not tryin' ta pee Mister, it just comes outta me, I don't know why!"

I spanked her a few more times on each cheek and then massaged her beautiful ass again and then again, down between her legs and I sunk my middle finger in her wet pussy all the way to the knuckles. "It seems to me that you are peein' on me little girl! I think I need to plug up that hole to stop that. Don't you think so?"

"Oh, Yes Sir, whatever you think sir!"

I helped her stand up and pulled her thong down and saw just a small triangle of fuzz above her hot pussy. Oh fuck she was beautiful!! She stepped out of the thong and I got up and she layed down on the bed and said "Is this goin' ta' hurt mister?"

I quickly undressed and my cock was standing at full attention and was proud of itself!

"Well, I am going to plug that hole with this plug (I took hold of my dick) but I don't think it will hurt too much!"

"Oh Mister, That plug is way to big for my little girl hole!! I thinks it won't fit in 'dere!"

"Well, with all that stuff leaking out of that hole, I think it'll go in. It may be slow going, but it'll fit." I said smiling at her.

"Ok Mister, you got da educatshun, you oughtta know! So git on wit it!"

I crawled over between the legs of this young beauty and leaned on my left hand and used my right one to guide my dick along her wet pussy lips and then to her pleasure hole and slowly pushed it in. "Hmmm, I think it's going to fit, little girl, what do you think?"

"Oh fuck, shove it in!!! Damn I need a good fucking!! Slam it down inside me hard baby. Oh fuck you are so good and big!!! Now just fuck my ass off baby!!" She said, suddenly changing attitudes.

I sunk my cock all the way in and she was soaking wet all the way in and so tight and hot inside!! Oh damn what a good pussy to be in!!! Teresa was one of those girls that could move her ass in any direction she wanted without moving the rest of her body. She was showing me that her hot little ass could really work an old man over! Her nails were dug into my shoulder blades and her heels were on my back and her ass was everywhere. That caused my dick to be moving in and out of her at every angle imaginable! This girl knew how to fuck and she loved doing it!! She had a hot and nasty little mouth too. She never shut up the whole time we were fucking. She called me names, told me what to do, how to do it, everything, and it was all in the name of the ultimate pleasure—a great fucking orgasm!!

"Oh fuck Mr. Robert, fuck me honey...oh gawd I love your cock in me! I'm ready Mr. Robert baby, now dump your load inside my hot pussy and cool it off for me baby. I'm ready to cum honey, cum with me baby, ....oh.. oh...fuck...cum on...fuck...Slam it hard into me baby...oh gawd nowwwwwww!! Oh yessss!!! She went into an arch and stiff as she could be with her pussy pressed up against me and with her nails she was pulling me down to her and she raised her head and kissed me and sucked my tongue into her mouth and then tried to suck it down her throat!! Man she was hot!!

I did as she directed....I dumped as much of a load into her as I could, but I don't think it had much effect on the fires that burned inside this girl!!! She was as hot as anyone I've ever run into, if not hotter!

She finally cooled down and dropped her ass back on the bed and looked up at me and said "Damn Mr. Robert, were you trying to fuck me to death? That's the hardest fuck I've ever had! Now I ain't had a lot of men, but I've been fucking for a while now and ain't nobody ever fucked me that good!!" She said.

I just dropped my head down and kissed her and we played war games with our tongues for a few minutes. My cock slowly withered and plopped out of her. I rolled off her and she got up and went into the bathroom. She came back out and I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She sat down on my lap and put an arm around me. "You really are a good man, Mr. Robert. You did exactly as I fancied you would. I've never let a man pick me up at the cafe before. But you came in yesterday with that beautiful daughter of yours and you had a really sexy look to you, so I was hoping you would come back. Does she go to UT, too? Where are you from? I didn't get a look at the license plate on your truck. Where's your wife?"

"Whoa!!! Slow down!! One question at a time! I did notice that you were very attentive yesterday. I wasn't sure if you were flirting with me or with Emily. But I wanted to try and see today as I was leaving. Emily, by the way, is my niece and I was visiting her at UT for the weekend, as I am on my way to Myrtle Beach for a week of looking at hot young women's bodies. My wife has unfortunately, passed away. So I am alone. Emily practically lived with us as she was growing up since she was our first niece or nephew in our family. She belongs to my brother. (I slipped my hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit as she sat on my lap). She is a good girl, she is quite understanding. So you fancied me giving you a good fucking huh? Tell me about that."

"Well, when I went on break yesterday, I went home and couldn't finger myself fast enough. You made me so hot. And ..Emily?... is so beautiful..she even made me hot. I had to get fucked today or go nuts! I was so happy when you walked in the door! I was going to hit on you if you didn't hit on me first.! What time is it? I have to be careful and get back to work on time."

"Yes, and your mom is being very nice and coming to wake me up at 5 pm to go eat., So you definitely don't need to be here when she comes down."

"Oh god Robert, you've got my pussy so hot now fingering me, that I need to cum quick and get out of here!"

"Well, Lie back there and let me eat some dessert and we'll try to get you out of here in a hurry. I was still pumping her pussy with two fingers and she laid down and spread her legs and reached down and rubbed her clit and few times and said "Ok Robert, eat me baby. Make me cum good enough to last till I get here tonight honey. Oh I love fucking you man, I love your big cock too! I can't get any action here in the mountains, but now and then I get some down in Knoxville.

I got down on my knees by the bed, pulled her legs over my shoulders and dived into that hot wet pussy with my tongue. "Aieeee yessss!" she yelled. "Oh eat me Robert baby, I am yours forever man!" as I sucked on her labia and pumped my fingers harder into her pussy.

She reached and got both hands into my hair and dug in with all her fingers and was pulling my face into her as hard as she could while she worked that flexible ass on my face. She was moaning and groaning and getting louder and louder and I figured I'd finish her off quickly so I slowly pulled my wet fingers out of her pussy and pressed them into her hot ass hole. She arched her ass up high, trying to get away from my fingers and moaned "Nooooo...please" but she wasn't very convincing. I kept putting pressure on her rosebud little ass hole and my fingers popped through and she groaned and just stayed still for a minute and then she whispered "Ok now fuck me .. slow". I did as she said, slowly I pulled back and pushed in further and back and in further till I was in her ass up to the knuckles and started pumping her faster and harder and she started with the wriggling ass again. "GO Robert, do it baby, fuck my hot ass damn It's virgin but tear it up baby fuck it hard!!! I'm going to cum on it honey sooon noww dooo iitttt babyyyy fuckkkk memmeeeeeeee!" She went stiff again and pulled my hair so hard that I just knew it was going to come out any second! Finally she let me move my head and she collapsed back onto the bed again. She laid there for a minute and said "You old shit!!! You didn't stop when I said 'no'!"

"You weren't very convincing honey. You were still wriggling your ass on my mouth and I just figured until you pushed my hands away, you weren't too serious!"

"Yeah, well, truthfully, I've been wanting to try that but was afraid it would hurt, and it does, but not so bad as I thought! But damn it will make me cum!! I loved it after I got used to it! Ummm..That gives me ideas!!"

"Well, you'd better get your ass cleaned up and get back to work little girl. And thank you for that 'little girl' thing you did when you came in!! That was awesome honey!"

She went back into the bathroom and cleaned up again and came out and kissed me and said "I'll see you later, so you need to get some rest between now and then buddy!" she smiled and walked out the door.

I got cleaned up again and took a nap until Ann came and woke me up.

Ann showed up at the door and she was wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with no bra! I gawked at her and said, "Uh You're getting a little brazen tonight, aren't you?"

No, this is my "in the house" clothes. Truthfully, if I had my way, I wouldn't wear anything in the house. But my kids might be embarrassed if I did that. Of course it wouldn't bother my old man. He'd just go on like nothing was happening."

"Well, I like the look myself. Come on in while I get ready to go eat dinner. (She walked in and sat down at the dining table.) You said that your 'kids' might be embarrassed to see you nude all the time. How many kids do you have? Just out of curiosity. I don't have any of my own. My wife passed away and I haven't looked for another woman. I'm not sure I want one on a permanent basis, and I don't think I want any kids at this age either." I said.

"Oh I have three. All girls, all pretty, all sexy, Teresa is the youngest and the only single one left. But I don't know how long that will last. I think she likes some guy at UT and he is keeping her pretty well tied to his bed, I think, although she says I'm crazy. But she is probably the second sexiest one I have. She's 20 years old and has never brought a boy home yet. But this new one just might be the one." She said as she pulled her t-shirt off over her head and got down on her knees on the floor. "Come here big man, I want to taste that dick of yours again. Damn! I ain't been so well fucked in many a year! Too damned bad you are only staying one night!"

I walked over to her and said "Ok, but you have to remove those shorts too honey. I have to have some more of that hot wet pussy too!!" She stood up and dropped her shorts and then I took hold of her bikini panties and slid them down her legs. She stepped out of them and as I stood back up, I hooked a finger in her cunt on the way up. She smiled and moaned and said "Let's get on the bed if we are both going to do this."

I laid down on the bed and she laid down opposite me and started playing with my cock and licking it. Of course I started in licking her thighs and working fingers into her pussy. Every few licks I would pull back and say something sexy to her like "You love to drink cum, don't you Ann!" or "You like a big long cock, don't you Mom!" or "You love to be fucked in the mouth, don't you slut?" And just on and on and the more I talked nasty to her, the harder she sucked. So I thought I'd try something. I said "Ann, you fucking horny slut, have you ever tried eating one of those sexy girls of yours?" I thought she was going to suck my dick off my body!! She pulled back and said "Oh god damn it, I'd love to eat their pussies, all of them!" Then she went back to sucking on my dick HARD!!!

"Well, bitch, how about calling that sexiest daughter of yours and let me fuck her while you watch?" I said. Within seconds she was cumming all over my face! She pulled off my dick and yelled "Oh fuck!!! Yess baby yes talk shit to me, I love it!! Oh fuck I could cum all night man!!"

I took a big bite of her pussy, including both lips and my mouth as wide open as I could get it and then bit down on her and she screamed again and was cumming again!

When she slowed down, I said, "Hey bitch, what about my cock there, you going to suck that thing or not?" She stroked it for a minute as she caught her breath and said "You are a nasty minded man, Robert! Asking me if I wanted to eat my daughters!! Goddammit, I'd love to but they would probably put me under the jail if I did and someone found out! And my old man would have me committed cause he would think I was mental!!"

She was stroking my cock fast and hard and tonguing the head of it all the while. It didn't take much to make me cum, because I was close when she was sucking it. Then she stuck a finger in my ass hole and forced it in hard! It hurt a bit, but she immediately rolled her wrist and caught my prostate with her finger and I shot cum all over her face!!

"Oh shit Ann!! That's the first time anyone has ever done my prostate to make me cum like that! That was good! You are a nasty girl too! But the, I love nasty girls. I love to talk dirty to my girls and have them talk dirty to me too!" I said.

She got up and smiled and said "Be right back." And she went into the bathroom. She came back out and said, You'd better got ready to go eat. Where you gonna eat, at the cafe? Or are you going to drive into town?"

"I'm gonna eat at the café, I think. There's a cute little waitress there that I want to hit on and see what she does." I said, smiling.

"Hell, while you're at it, hit on the damned cook too! She probably needs a good fucking more than anyone around here! Shy as she is! But my number is on the receipt that I gave you if you need anything else. And of course the old man is gone to work by 7 every morning, so if you need it......."

"Ok, I'll be in touch Ann! See you later!"

I cleaned up and went up to the café and there was my little sweety in all her glory, just as flirty and bouncy as she could be. I sat down and she brought me some tea and I ordered my dinner. Then I said, "Why don't you do something to be busy when it's ready and make the cook bring it out to me? Can you do that? For me?"

"Sure I can do it. Do you want her? Oh, you haven't seen her yet, have you? Well, she ain't hard to look at by any means, but she don't like people! Good luck buddy, you'll need it!" She smiled as she walked away.

After a few minutes, I saw Teresa taking dishes out of the dish washer and putting them away and in just a couple of minutes, the cook came out with my dinner. Teresa was right, she wasn't hard to look at, at all! She was about 5'6" tall, brown hair and brown eyes that were very pretty, she had a great body and a fabulous walk. No make up, nothing to make her stand out, she was just plain pretty. Oh, and sexy too.

She placed my dinner in front of me and said "Will there be anything else sir? Would you like some steak sauce? Some lemon? Anything at all?"

I looked it all over and it looked delicious and I said "Yes hon, I would like some A-1 sauce, (I looked her in the eyes) and some company too!"

She smiled and said "Oh sir, you are just teasing an old woman, but I'll get you some A-1." She turned and walked away and returned momentarily with the steak sauce. "Anything else sir?"

"Some company! You aren't that busy right now, are you? Sit down and talk! I'm Robert. I'm from Alabama, on my way to Myrtle Beach."

"Hi, I'm Jeannie. I'm from right here in these mountains. And I ain't going nowhere!"

"Mind if I eat while we talk? I don't want it to get cold! You are a fine looking woman Jeannie! You ever been to the beach?" I asked.

"No, I 'm perfectly happy right here in these hills. I don't like crowds. People make me nervous for some reason. That's why I stay back there in that kitchen. I don't normally come out here and talk to anyone unless it is one of our neighbors and I want to catch up on the gossip." She laughed and had a very nice smile and laugh.

I said "Well, I have some gossip for you! (She leaned forward in her chair) I am camped overnight down at your sister's place. Now that is a woman that is not scared of people at all. And she is pretty open minded and maybe even a little brazen about it too."

"Yes sir, she is that now! She tends to be a little more risky than I could be. I think some of it has rubbed off on her children too. That little waitress is her youngest daughter. And look at what she is wearing! I could never, when I was that age, wear something that tight or skimpy!"

"Didn't you ever do that to attract your boyfriends?" I asked.

"Oh no. Never! Even my husband has a hard time getting to see me! But he says he knew what was under my baggy clothes all the time that we were courting!" She answered.

"Well, I'll tell you this Jeannie, I sure wish you would come by my camper later tonight when you close. I want to show you how much I appreciate you and your body! Which is extremely nice, by the way."

"What do you mean Robert? You want me to come to your camper and.......let you....?"

"Of course! You won't be gone long. You can have some fun, and make it home before anyone will miss you. And you WILL have fun too!"

"Oh I couldn't do that sir. I'm not one to sleep around! If that's what you are looking for, you might go back into Knoxville and find someone that'll do that with you."