Roberta Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she turned her eyes to Peter and was pleased to see that his grin had only gotten wider. She also noticed that his cock was fully hard once again, and throbbing beautifully within the expert grip of his sister's hand as Sandy slowly stroked him. Her orgasm took her completely by surprise and washed over her like a Bonsai pipeline's wave, leaving her quaking and shivering as her two cocks continued to ravish her. Her cum continued to flow as she wondered just how much more she could take. Nonetheless, her eyes were focused on Peter's cock as his sister slowly jerked him off...

Alan was plunging in and out of her pussy now, his full, dangling balls slapping against her clit as he gripped her hips and pulled her to him with every thrust. He couldn't believe how tight her pussy felt as it gripped and sucked at his cock. He could feel Marlene coming again and again on his shaft, her hot, thick cum coating his cock as the wet, slushy sounds of their fucking filled the room. He looked over her shoulder and saw, even though she was still concentrating on Jeff's cock in her mouth, that her eyes were staring at Peter. His lust filled mind began to wonder just how much Marlene was wanting... He focused his mind on his own cock, determined to make this experience last as long as possible, but he was still conscious of Bobbi leaning over to whisper into Peter's ear. He saw Peter nod his head in agreement to whatever Bobbi had asked, and saw her lean back with a wide grin on her face. She was still in control of the camera, but Alan watched as Bobbi leaned close to Sandy and whispered something into her ear. Sandy grinned and nodded, then took the camera from Bobbi. She seemed to struggle a bit with the thing, then a smile split her face as she accustomed herself to the viewfinder.

Alan watched as Bobbi stood up and stepped in front of Peter. She raised her arms over her head and stretched sexily, 'forcing' him to look over her naked body, then sinking to her knees between his legs. She leaned forward, whispering again into his ear, then lowered her head, taking his hard cock into her mouth. Alan watched Peter throw his head back as Bobbi began to suck his cock, her head moving up and down in his lap as he raised up to meet her mouth....

Then, just as suddenly, Bobbi released Peter's hard-on, grinning as it bobbed and waved in front of her face. She stood up and stretched her arms over her head once more before turning and sauntering over to her three writhing friends. She smiled down at her brother, and slowly crouched down beside him. Bobbi's smile grew as she watched Alan's cock sliding in and out of Marlene's pussy, then she turned her eyes to his.

"Sandy and I want to see something..." she said innocently. "We think Marlene might enjoy this..." Alan looked at his sister with pure puzzlement. 'What the fuck was she up to now?', he wondered.

"Just trust me..." Bobbi said with a twinkle in her eyes. "Okay...?" Alan smiled and nodded, knowing that whatever Bobbi had in mind, it was probably going to be enjoyable. Bobbi leaned close to him, running her hand over the supple curve of Marlene's ass, then lower, until she could feel Alan's hard cock slipping through her fingers. She heard his sharp intake of breath as she squeezed his cock each time it withdrew from Marlene's pussy. She squeezed him lightly, between her thumb and forefinger, grinning as she watched her fingers being coated with Marlene's cum and her brother's pre-come. Then, as her fingers became sufficiently coated, she moved her hand slightly higher, rubbing the slick mixture over Marlene's inner asscheeks before pressing her finger against the tight rosebud...

Bobbi leaned over further, until her face was beside Marlene's. She grinned when their eyes met and moved closer, running her tongue over Marlene's cheek and chin, then to her lips, inhaling the musky aroma of Jeff's cock as it slid in and out. Her tongue flicked against Jeff's shaft for a few moments, then she whispered into Marlene's ear...

"I want to see my brother in your ass..." Bobbi whispered. "I want to watch his hard cock fucking you in the ass..." She ran her tongue around Marlene's ear, licking it wetly as she breathed into it. At the same time, she pressed her finger against Marlene's asshole, sliding easily inside to the first knuckle. Marlene groaned as she listened to Bobbi and felt the finger toying with her ass. Her eyes fixed onto Bobbi's with a blazing fire and she pressed back against her finger in silent agreement. Bobbi smiled and pushed her finger deeper, loving the way Marlene was responding to her suggestion. She began to slowly move her finger in and out, mimicking the movements of her brother and sinking deeper each time. Marlene and Alan groaned at the same time when her finger slid all the way in and Bobbi could feel Alan's pulsing cock through the thin membrane. She grinned back at her brother and moved her finger from side to side, teasing his cock as he held it deep inside Marlene's pussy.

"Peter wants to watch too..." Bobbi continued, once again tonguing Marlene's ear. "He told me you like his cock in your ass..." Marlene was panting heavily now, stroking Jeff's cock with one hand while steadying herself with the other. She turned her head, first to look over at Peter, then to look deeply into Bobbi's eyes.

"I'm so fucking hot right now..." she moaned, grinding her ass against Bobbi and Alan's probing. "I do like it...I want your brother's cock in my ass...please... I want it so bad..."

Bobbi grinned and nodded her head. "You'll have to move a little bit..." she whispered, licking Jeff's pre-come from Marlene's chin. "I want you to sit on Jeff's cock first... I want this hard cock inside your pussy while Alan fucks your ass..."

Marlene's eyes grew wide as she realized where Bobbi was leading her, then a crooked grin spread over her face. "Oh...god...", she moaned. "I've never....oh fuck...yesss..." She opened her lips and took Jeff's cock deep into her mouth once more, bobbing her head as Alan and Bobbi stoked her fire from behind. Her mind reeled as her fantasy began to unfold, and she finally released her oral hold on Jeff, turning once more to Bobbi.

"Tell me what you want me to do..." she croaked, her eyes pleading.

Bobbi grinned and rose up on her knees. She smiled at Jeff as she took his hand, directing him back and a little to the side. "Lie down on your back, studly..." she said with a grin, curling her fingers around his cock until he was lying down on the carpet. When he was in position, Bobbi couldn't resist leaning over him and taking his cock into her mouth, sucking him sloppily before rising back up to her knees and taking Marlene's hand. She gently pulled the blond over, helping her raise her leg and straddle Jeff's body. As Marlene positioned herself properly, Bobbi once again curled her fingers around Jeff's cock, holding it high in the air as Marlene settled over it. Grinning wildly, Bobbi moved Jeff's cock in tiny slow circles, teasing Marlene's already dripping pussy as she sat lower and lower... releasing a low moan as it parted her lips and slid effortlessly inside. Jeff groaned as the hot velvet of Marlene's tight pussy enveloped his cock. He grinned up at her, his hands moving up to pull her pink t-shirt over her head, fully exposing her firm breasts, then cupping her tits as she ground her pussy against him. Her nipples were like rubber pencil erasers against his palms and the fire in her eyes was like nothing he'd ever seen before as she leaned forward to kiss him hotly, sliding her tongue deep into his mouth as he thrust the full length of his cock inside her.

Bobbi sighed as she watched Marlene lean forward, almost making an offering of her ass as she held Jeff's cock tightly inside her pussy. She turned to her brother, grinning up at him as she saw him standing and stroking his own cock. "On your knees, big brother..." Bobbi panted, "We have a need for that big cock of yours..."

Alan had never seen his sister acting so authoritatively and watching her was only adding to his excitement. He'd heard the whisperings between Marlene and Bobbi and was excited about what was going to happen, but he was also swimming lustfully in the present situation. Everyone in the room was naked, with the technical exception of Marlene. And the black leather skirt bunched around her waist only seemed to add to the mood. He dropped to his knees behind Marlene and smiled at his sister as he held his throbbing, hard cock out towards her.

Bobbi smiled back as she took his hint and sidled closer to him. "Do you want me to be your fluff girl, Alan...? Is that what you want?" She reached out and took his cock in her hand, stroking it slowly. "Do you want me to suck your big cock for you...?" She leaned forward, sliding her lips over her brother's cock and covering it with her hot saliva before leaning back with a grin.

"Marlene wants your hard cock in her ass, Alan... She wants you to fuck her tight ass..." Bobbi was teasing him now, alternately sucking lightly on his cockhead, then looking up into his eyes. "And I'm dying to watch your hard cock slide into her tiny asshole...Mmmm....I'm getting hot just thinking about it, Alan..." She took his cock in her mouth once more, then pulled him forward, making him thrust his hips forward as she rubbed his cockhead against Marlene's rosebud. The way that the pre-come was flowing from Alan's cock, there was no real need for additional lubrication, but Bobbi couldn't resist leaning over them and running her wet tongue over Marlene's asshole, pushing inside slightly then moving back to pour her saliva over Alan's cockhead.

Bobbi could feel Alan's entire body shaking from excitement and she couldn't help giggling. She figured that this was probably Alan's first time and she was proud that she'd been able to arrange this. As she maneuvered Alan's cockhead closer, she felt her own excitement increasing. And as she watched Alan's cockhead slide inside Marlene's eager hole, and heard their simultaneous groans of pleasure, she felt a slight pang of envy...

She released her hold on her brother's cock, letting him move at his own pace as she pressed her body against his, licking his ear as she panted into it. "Mmmm....her ass is so tight, isn't it Alan...? I love watching your hard cock...so fucking hot...tell me if you need to make you wet...I'll lick your cock while you fuck her ass, Alan...Mmmm...." Bobbi's hands were moving over both of their asses now, caressing Marlene's soft skin as her other hand urged Alan to push deeper. She moaned to herself as she watched his cock disappear inside then pull back again and again... deeper and deeper each time. She grinned and kissed her brother, thrusting her tongue into his mouth and moaning as he sucked on it.

"I want you to fuck my ass tonight Alan...or tomorrow... or both..." She smiled when he groaned and thrust his cock deep inside Marlene's ass. "But right now I'm going to lick your balls... and Jeff's cock..." Bobbi gave her brother's ear one last lick, then slid her body sensuously over his back, licking along his lower back, then over his ass....turning as she went until she was on her back and behind the threesome. She sighed as she watched two hard cocks sliding in and out of Marlene's pleasure wracked body. She smiled to herself as she raised her head, tongue extended...

Marlene was moaning over and over as two cocks moved inside her. She had never imagined that she could feel so full. She raised herself up slightly, letting Jeff's cock slide easier in and out of her pussy while at the same time, pressing back against Alan and forcing his cock deeper into her ass. She felt like a total slut right then, and was loving it more than anything she'd ever experienced. She began to rock back and forth as the two boys established a wonderfully sensuous rhythm and her eyes opened and closed in ecstasy as they fucked her. In a blissful haze, she saw Peter standing by the couch, his cock hard and proud as he stroked it. The pure love in his eyes as he watched her made the experience even more erotic for Marlene and twice she tried to speak, only to have her intended words come out as guttural moans. Then, as if a psychic channel suddenly opened between them, Marlene felt as though she could hear her boyfriend's thoughts. She groaned again as the two cocks inside of her drove her closer and closer towards an orgasmic waterfall.

"Your cock is so hard, Peter..." Marlene thought, her eyes narrowed with lust and pleasure.

"My cock is so hard from watching you... And you look so hot right now, Marlene...I love seeing the pleasure in your eyes..."

Marlene's head snapped upright as Peter's voice flowed into her mind. Her eyes opened wide and she looked up at him to see him grin back at her. She knew that he hadn't spoken out loud and, for a moment, she wondered if she was suddenly going mad from the pleasure she was experiencing.

"No... you're not going crazy, my love... You're just getting fucked the way we've both fantasized about and that is a very good thing... I'm just as amazed as you are right now, but I like this..."

Marlene looked over at Sandy and saw that she was still sitting on the couch, calmly aiming the video camera in her direction. There was no indication on her face that any actual conversation was taking place.

Marlene shook her head, trying to think clearly, but the two cocks sliding in and out of her kept her mind focused on the pure pleasure. "Your cock is so hard..." , her mind repeated. "If you can hear my mind... Peter...can you really hear what I'm thinking...? So hard... I want you in my mouth... I want you to fuck my mouth...three hard cocks....fuck... I want to suck your cock, Peter..." She looked into Peter's eyes, not really expecting a reaction, then shivered as Peter grinned and stepped closer, still stroking his cock. She stared up at him as he stepped closer to her, stopping a foot away from her and stroking his cock in front of her lust contorted face. She no longer cared if this was a hallucination or not. All she wanted was to have every one of her holes filled with hot, throbbing cock. At the level of lust Marlene was flowing on, the room could have been full of hard men and she would gladly take every one on. In her ass, her pussy...in her mouth, with her hands... her need for hard cock had never been greater.

She began to groan as she felt Alan thrusting faster into her ass, his full balls slamming against her cock-filled pussy with each thrust. Jeff was following his quarterback's lead, fucking her hard from underneath and stimulating her engorged clitoris. "Aaaahhhhh...." Marlene's mouth opened wide as she released a low moan and Peter smilingly stepped forward, his moan joining hers as her lips closed around his cock. All four participants began to groan like animals as a cosmically unanimous orgasm began to take shape. Marlene felt as if she was suspended...skewered and balanced on three hard poles as she felt her orgasm wash over her.

Her body was transported into a lust filled communion with her mind, and her cum gushed over Jeff's thrusting cock at the same instant that she felt Alan filling her ass with his hot seed. The wet contractions of her cunt pushed Jeff over the edge as his thick cum mixed with her own inside her pussy, and Marlene looked up expectantly at Peter just as he groaned out loud. She immediately felt her mouth filled to overflowing with Peter's thick semen as she sucked on his cock. She swallowed as much as she could, but never even tried to swallow it all... instead, tilting her head back and letting it cascade like a fountain over her lips and chin, pouring hotly onto her tits. She captured as much as she could, massaging it into her breasts

From the corners of her mind, Marlene felt a cloudy fog envelope her as her entire body was inundated with hot, male cum. She tried valiantly to hang on to the last threads of consciousness as each cock emptied itself into her greedy body, but felt the cloud closing around her. She grinningly accepted the comforting darkness only when she felt, one by one, three cocks slowly slip from her body...

"Oh....my....yessss...", she sighed as she slipped onto her side on the soft, plush carpeting...

End of Part Nine (Comparatively short, epilog-y kind of thing coming soooon....) :)

* * * * *

Copyright 2001 by Mark Singer and SingerTales, Inc.

12