Roberta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do that again later....okay?" She grinned as Alan simply stood there, a lustfully dazed expression on his face. Roberta blew him a kiss and walked into the bath, shutting the door behind her.

The emotion of the experience overcame her as the door shut, and Roberta had to sit down as an emotional rush coursed through her.

For the first time, she'd made her brother come. And for the first time she'd held her brother's hard cock in her hand! The excitement of the whole thing overcame her and she sat back in her chair, her heart beating faster than it ever had before. She brought her hand to her face, inhaling deeply as the scent of her brother's still hot semen filled her senses. She'd given hand jobs to her boyfriends many times, but she'd never felt like this! It was so exciting!

Recovering, she turned the water on and stepped into the shower. She got under the hot spray, washing herself slowly and paying particular attention to her pussy. A shiver ran through her as she pushed two fingers deep inside herself. A small orgasm coursed through her body as she thought of maybe jerking Alan off later. She wondered if he would let her really jerk him off... so she could really watch...

As her soapy fingers moved in and out of her pussy, she pictured Alan's cock sliding through her fist and shooting huge sprays of cum into the air and over her hand. She shuddered as her orgasm washed over her...

Roberta finished showering, feeling new tingles as her body moved under the needle thin spray. She grinned as she shut the water off and toweled herself off. She was tempted to return right then to Alan's room, but nixed the idea. Her parents would surely be home by now. She had a feeling that they probably wouldn't understand...

Things would simply have to wait. She emerged from the bathroom, and proceeded to dress. Even though it was fall, she opted for shorts and a T-shirt, grinning at her reflection as she walked in front of the mirror. She bounced down the stairs, yelling a cheerful hello to her mother in the kitchen. She was headed for the living room to watch T.V. but turned for the kitchen when she saw Alan sitting on a counter stool.

She greeted her mother with a big smile and a hug.

"My! Aren't we in a good mood!" her mother commented. "Have a good day?" Roberta glanced at Alan and grinned.

"The best!" she laughed. "It was very exciting!" As her mother moved about the kitchen, preparing dinner, Roberta hopped on a stool beside her brother. The breakfast bar was between them and their mom, and Roberta used the blockage to her advantage, sliding her hand onto Alan's thigh and squeezing. She grinned at his frightened expression and slid her hand higher as she told her mother about her day. She heard Alan's sharp intake of breath as she slipped her hand over his crotch, and grinned as she felt his cock harden under her palm. She squeezed him lustfully, running her hand up and down his hard on, then jumped from her seat.

"I'm gonna watch television before dinner.. Want to join me Alan...?" Roberta was teasing him and he knew it. He grinned at her and shook his head.

"No...I think I'll sit here for a minute or two..." he answered, a pained expression on his face. Roberta grinned at him and turned for the living room.

The evening seemed to drag on forever. Dinner was enjoyable, but Roberta couldn't get her mind off her brother. At around nine o'clock she excused herself to go upstairs and read. She winked at Alan as she walked past his chair, and bounced up the steps.

She spent the remainder of the evening lying on her bed and dreaming. She hoped her mom wouldn't stay up too late like she sometimes did. She smiled to herself as she heard her father come in the front door and greet Alan and her mom. Alan chatted with them both for a minute or two, then said his good nights. Roberta's heart began to pound as she heard him go into his room and close the door. She quietly got up and moved for the bathroom. She closed the door behind her, but didn't latch it, leaving it slightly ajar in case someone knocked on her door. She turned, seeing that the door to Alan's was also ajar. Roberta pushed his door open and poked her head in. Alan was sitting on his bed, facing her. She smiled and crooked her finger, motioning him closer. As he got up from the bed, she moved against the far wall. When Alan entered the bathroom, Roberta was leaning against the shower stall, a huge grin on her face. She motioned for him to be quiet...

"Come here...." she whispered. "We have to be quick..." She kissed him lightly on the lips then turned her head down as she brought her hands to his belt. She quickly undid it and unsnapped his pants. Roberta looked up into Alan's eyes with a smile as she drew his zipper down. His breathing was increasing rapidly as he watched his sister move. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time, Alan..." Roberta whispered as she reached into Alan's pants. She slipped her hand inside his underwear and wrapped her hand around his hard-on. With her other hand she pulled his pants down his thighs.

"God, it's so big...!" she whispered pumping him slowly. "Come here...sit down..." Roberta's own excitement was growing as she directed her brother to sit in the chair beside the shower stall. As he sat she kept her hand on his cock and followed him down, kneeling in front of him like a worshiping minion. She looked at his cock as it pulsed in her hand, then turned her eyes back to his.

"Mom and Dad are watching TV." she whispered. "I just want to jerk you off...okay? I just want to watch you come..." she panted, stroking his cock. Her fist began to move up and down, increasing in speed as she grinned up at him. "I'm glad I make your cock hard, Alan... I've dreamed about doing this.... Jerking you off..." She turned her attention back to his cock, beginning to jerk him off in earnest now. Her only thought was to make him come as quickly as possible.

"I know you've been watching me, Alan...." Roberta sighed. And I've had dreams of doing this..." She looked up at him, her eyes filled with lust. "I'm glad I make you hard.... I love getting boys hard..." She smiled as she saw the effect her words were having on him. She realized that he liked to hear her words as much as she liked to tease him with them. She stared up at him, her grin growing as she jerked him off.

"I like it when boys get hard looking at me..." she continued, "Or feeling my tits... And if they're nice, I'll take their hard-on's out and jerk them off....mmmmm...make them come.... Am I doing this okay, Alan? Do you like the way I'm jerking you off....?" Alan tried to smile, but only grunted as Roberta knelt in front of him. For years he'd fantasized about her, jerking himself off into a towel as he dreamed of her. Now, his sister was kneeling in front of him and stroking his cock. It was a dream come true! And the way she was teasing him with her words was driving him crazy. She was obviously enjoying telling him about how she loved watching boy's get hard-ons with her and how she jerked her boyfriends off.... He'd never realized that his sister was such a hand-job queen, and the thought made the cum in his balls begin to boil. Roberta realized it also and continued her torment as his pre-come coated her fingers and hand.

"This is the way I jerk my boyfriend off, Alan...", Roberta continued, "He loves it when I run my thumb over his cock like this...." Alan groaned as Roberta's thumb moved up and over his cockhead, smearing his pre-come over it as she stroked him slowly. She groaned at his response, and continued her torture. "He usually comes pretty quick when I jerk him off... which is a good thing if we're like, in study hall or something...." She grinned as Alan's cock jumped in her hand. Even though she'd never actually jerked her boyfriend off in study hall, she could see that the thought of it excited Alan. Her mind filed the fact away, wondering if they would ever have the chance. The thought excited her beyond description...

Alan's breathing began to increase and Roberta realized he was getting close. She concentrated on the movement of her hand as she looked back into his eyes. She couldn't resist one more tease, though...

"I've been wondering what his cock would feel like in my mouth, though..." She grinned as her words resulted in the desired effect. "But I haven't had the courage to suck him off yet..." Alan groaned loud enough to make Roberta put a finger to his lips to quiet him. Then she chuckled as he calmed down a little bit. "Maybe you could show me how to suck a boy off, someday..."

Roberta then realized that she'd pushed the last button. Alan groaned again and she felt his cock growing wider in her hand. She grinned and began to jerk him off faster.Her hand began to make slick, sloppy sounds as it glided up and down Alan's hard pole. He dropped both hands, gripping the sides of the chair, and fucking his cock into her hand.

Roberta's breathing increased with his as she anticipated his cum. She stared closely at his cockhead as it poured pre-come into her fist. She'd jerked boys off before, but never in a light as bright as this...and never right in front of her face. She moaned as she felt his cock expand in her hand. It was time.

Alan grunted and pushed his cock into her fist. Roberta squealed as she watched his head expand and a huge gout of semen spray from his head in a wide arc. It sailed through the air and landed with a splash against her arm. Her hand was coated with semen as she continued to pump him faster and faster. Roberta had never felt the excitement she felt as she jerked her brother off. She watched each blast of his semen as if in slow motion, following it with her eyes as it sailed through the air and splashed against her skin. Her hand was covered in thick juice and she worked it through her fingers as she pumped his cock.

Again, the smell of his cum filled her senses and she was even tempted to lower her lips over him and suck him into her mouth, letting him pump his semen between her lips. She'd never done that before, though and hesitated, even though she knew it would blow his mind. She grinned to herself, knowing that getting a blow job was a boy's fantasy. And she knew that her talking about it had driven him over the edge. Roberta filed that fact away also, as she worked her hand up and down her brother's long, hard cock. And as Alan's flow slowed, as she continued to jerk him, she decided that that particular exercise would have to wait for another time.

She smiled up at him though, she let her tongue poke out from her lips and, leaning forward, swiped it across his cockhead. She drew it back inside, savoring the slight taste of his semen as she marveled at her new found bravado.

"Next time I might want to give you a blow job ..." she whispered, looking up at him with a grin. "I think I need to learn how to do that..." Alan groaned and tossed his head back in disbelief. After all the years he'd fantasized about Roberta, he couldn't believe she'd just knelt in front of him and jerked him off! And talking now about blow jobs!

"Do it now..." he begged. "Please..." Roberta felt his still hard cock throbbing in her hand and she grinned up at him. For the first time in her life, she felt the true power that she could hold over a man and she was amazed. She smiled and shook her head slowly as she looked into his eyes, then down at her cum covered hand. Without even thinking, she brought her hand to her chest, smearing his cum over her tits as she looked up at him again.

"You come a lot...." she breathed, covering her tits with his semen, "I think if you came in my mouth, I'd choke..." She grinned when she saw his cock jerk. She knew that her words were definitely effecting him, and she was loving every moment. She stared into his eyes as she fondled her breasts. "But I've been dreaming about sucking your cock..." she teased. She grinned as she saw his hard-on bob up and down excitedly and she reached out, curling her fingers around it

"Maybe tomorrow..." she whispered. "Maybe tomorrow after school..." She felt sorry for Alan as his brow creased in disappointment, but stuck to her decision.

"We've got to get to bed before we get caught..." she explained in a soft voice, her hand stroking his cock slowly, "But I can't believe you're still hard like this..." She stared at his cock as she moved her fingers over it's length. "I didn't know you were so big, either, you know?", she breathed, "You know I've watched you jerk off in the shower..." Roberta giggled at Alan's shocked expression, but continued, "But your hand was always covering it up. I like looking at it up close like this..." Alan's groan made her smile as she continued to stroke him, moving her thumb over his cockhead and spreading his flowing pre-come over it. Teasingly, she leaned her head forward until her face was just an inch away from his head. Knowing her was watching her, she extended her tongue, then curled it upwards, licking her lips. She knew she was torturing him with her teasing, but she loved the way it made his cock throb in her hand. And she wanted to leave him dreaming of her tonight. She also knew that she was going to make him come again if she kept this up for long... Her hand was still covered with cum from his first ejaculation and she inhaled the aroma, then reluctantly stood up, keeping her hand on his cock until the last moment. Alan groaned as he saw his sister about to leave him throbbing. She stood in front of him, smiling as his eyes moved over her naked body, and decided on one final tease before she returned to her room.

"Tomorrow after school, maybe we can play some more...", she whispered, "Maybe I'll try to use my mouth... You'll have to show me how to suck your cock, but I'll do my best..." Roberta saw Alan's cock jump again as she saw a droplet of pre-come escape from his cockhead. She smiled, loving the fact that she was turning her brother on this much...

" Maybe we'll celebrate me being a cheer leader!" Roberta leaned over and kissed her brother, letting her tongue poke between his lips, then she was gone. She scooted through her door, pulling it shut behind her. She heard Alan's groan of disappointment and grinned. She looked at the rivulets of semen that still clung to her hand, then walked to the mirror. As she watched her reflection, she ran her tongue over her hand, drawing Alan's cum into her mouth. She moaned as the taste filled her mouth and she returned for more until her hand was clean. That had been so exciting! Tomorrow she was definitely going to suck her brother's cock. As she turned off the light and reviewed what had just transpired, she wondered what it would feel like to have him come in her mouth. By this time tomorrow, her questions would be answered she promised herself. As she drifted off to sleep, her mind was filled with hard cocks, spraying her with cum...one after the other... A smile covered her face as she entered her dreams....


Roberta awoke to a knocking on her door. The morning light was streaming in her window and she knew she'd overslept. She mumbled for whoever was knocking to enter and smiled when Alan's face peered into her room.

"Gonna be late, sis..." he grinned. "Better get your butt up..."

Roberta grinned back and stretched. She looked at Alan as the sheet pulled off her breasts and she used her feet to work the sheet lower until she was naked on the bed in front of him. She raised her arms over her head and stretched again, pushing her firm breasts towards her brother.

"Thanks Alan..." she purred. "And I'll see you after school...A promise is a promise, you know..."

She ran her tongue over her top lip and smiled as Alan groaned. She loved being this wanton and bold. It excited her to know how much she turned him on. She held her sexy pose until Alan, shaking his head, silently closed her door. Then she bounced out of bed and bounded for the shower.

She really was late. And today was a very important day! Today they announced the new cheerleaders!

Arriving late for classes, Roberta did all she could to concentrate on her schoolwork but to no avail. She could think of nothing but the posting of the cheerleader list at noon. That, and of course her "date" after school... When the lunch bell rang, she ran like she was on fire to the bulletin board. She slowed to a crawl when she spied the acceptance list tacked up in the left hand corner. Her heart began to beat a mile a minute as she ran her eyes over the short list, feeling her mouth go dry as she read each name.

She cried out in joy when she saw her name at the end of the list!! She jumped in the air and hooted out loud, making heads turn in her direction. Her classmates smiled with recognition when they saw the new list on the board, understanding the reason for her excitement. A few came over to congratulate her, hugging her and patting her back before going off to the lunch room.

Roberta was too excited to eat, though. She stood in the hall, reading her name over and over from the list. She was a cheerleader! Finally!! It was a day she'd dreamed of for years, and it had finally arrived. She couldn't wait to get her uniform. She resolved, at that very moment, to do her damndest to become the hottest, sexiest cheerleader on the squad. She let out another small "yip" of joy and turned towards the door. With a resounding "THUD", she ran directly into Jeff, the handsome wide receiver who'd given her a ride yesterday. She blushed and began to apologize, but Jeff waved her off with a grin.

"Not to worry...!" he said with a grin, "I kind of enjoyed it!" Roberta smiled demurely as she looked back at the boy. "So...you made the squad, huh? I never had a doubt, you know..." his eyes danced over Roberta's body as she stood before him. "You're certainly the best looking girl who applied, I'll tell you that!" Roberta blushed again, and returned his stare, enjoying the way he was looking at her.

"Oh you're just saying that because my brother's the quarterback..." she teased. "Hoping he'll pass more to you..." Roberta grinned at the shocked look the came over Jeff's handsome face.

"Roberta! How could you!" he said dramatically. "I'm hurt!" Roberta giggled at his play acting, causing him to break up too. They shared a laugh that echoed in the empty hall. "But really..." he continued. "I meant what I said." His eyes again dropped to Roberta's breasts that pushed out from her blouse. "For years I've thought you were the hottest girl in school...and now you're a cheerleader!!"

Roberta cheered herself. "I am, aren't I?? God, I'm so excited!!" She was enjoying sharing her intoxication with Jeff. He seemed to be genuinely excited for her.

"Hey...tell you what..." Jeff whispered, leaning close. "You wanna celebrate?" Roberta looked at him quizzically, not sure what he meant. Jeff leaned closer still, and whispered into her ear.

"I've got a little bottle of Peppermint Schnapps in my van. We could do a little shot to celebrate your acceptance. I'm not hungry anyway..." He looked at Roberta and moved his eyebrows up and down comically, making her grin.

"Yeah...sure." she answered with a smile. "Why not? I'm sure I can trust you....right??"

Jeff took Roberta's elbow and steered her towards the door. "I'll be honest with you, Roberta. I can't make any promises..." His sweet laugh put Roberta at ease as they walked out to the parking lot, but his words made her tingle inside. And to be invited by a senior to share a toast, was another step in her growth. As Jeff held out his hand, and helped her into the van, her heart began to pound all over again, although for entirely different reasons...

The back of Jeff's van was a sight from the sixties. Long curtains covered the windows that ran along the sides, and it was lit softly with carriage lamps on the walls. A single bed was along one wall, with a comfortable looking captain's chair on the opposite wall, behind the passenger seat.