Robin & Lisa Ch. 07.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hhhuuuhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuu....." Robyn moaned with a quivering lipped grimace.

She clutched the blankets in her hands trying to hold off the intense pleasure coming from her pussy. Still, she stayed with Lisa who responded with a deep moan in response.

Robyn began to panting hard feeling the rush of her orgasm just about to envelop her entire body when she could not hold out any longer and closed her eyes to feel her body washed by waves of a blissful orgasm.

"OOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooowwwwwwwwww....." Robyn moaned and collapsed her shuddering body onto Lisa.

"Come baby. Come!" Lisa said feeling Robyn's body jolt and shake and clutched her body close letting the ripples of pleasure of consume Robyn.

Robyn breathed hard trying to catch her breath feeling her body glowing with heat. Lisa held her close and stroked her damp hair off her face.

"Weren't you supposed to be fucking me?" Lisa said.

Robyn laughed and kissed Lisa on the chest cuddling on top of her.

"Did you come?"

"No. I think you came for both of us."

"You didn't? Well, I'll keep fucking then." Robyn said rising when Lisa held her tight.

"It's okay Robyn. I'm fine as is."

"Yellow, it's no problem."

"I know and I'm telling you I'm good. I enjoyed it. Very much."

"Yeah?" Robyn said with a happy smile.

"Um-hmm."

Robyn settled back down and the two held each other close feeling each other's warmth against their skin. Robyn sighed a deep cleansing sigh forgetting everything in the world and only thought about this moment lying next to Lisa.

"Thank you Yellow. Thank you for everything."

"For what?"

"For this. For taking care of me this morning. For being with me this whole day. For being so kind and considerate. For loving me."

"Oh. Well, you are my friend and...my lover."

"I'll never forget this day. It was the best day of my life."

"You'll have better ones."

"I hope so. But until now, none were better."

"You're being too nice, Robyn."

"No I'm not. I just love you. That's all."

Lisa didn't know how to respond that statement, but gave Robyn a squeeze and snuggled quietly.

Robyn sat up and looked over at Lisa, "I'm going to take this off. You sure you don't want a fuck?"

"Yes. I'm good."

Lisa sighed with a smile as Robyn pulled the cock out of her pussy. Robyn stepped off the bed and pulled the strap-on off her legs and stepped out of the harness belts. She sat back down and slipped under the covers hugging Lisa's body close and rubbed her nose against hers.

"I'm going to look at you Yellow until I fall asleep."

"Aren't you tired?"

"Probably, but I don't feel it. I feel so happy."

"But you're always happy."

"With you I am."

"And when I'm not?"

"I'm okay most of the time."

Lisa rolled on to her back and Robyn cuddled next to her. Lisa wrapped her arm around Robyn feeling her big tits pressed up against her body.

"Oh Yellow, I can't tell you how good this feel being next to you."

"Robyn, I don't think it's even been ten minutes yet. I told you I was good."

"I know and I believe you, but this one will be for me."

Robyn climbed on top of Lisa and kissed her holding her arms down so she couldn't protest, but there was no need. Lisa kissed her back feeling Robyn's soft pouty lips touching her. Robyn let go of Lisa's arms feeling no signs of resistance and took Lisa's breasts in her hands. She stroked and caressed them dragging her hands all over feeling the warm flesh exciting her.

Lisa reached up and wrapped her arms around Robyn's neck holding their kiss close and pressing deeper into each other's mouths.

Robyn glided the back of her hand down Lisa's body and opened her moistened pink folds with two of her fingers. She placed the pad of her middle finger on her clitoris and stroked it up and down with a firm but gently pressure.

"MMmmmmm..." Lisa moaned and continued kissing Robyn.

Their tongues met and touch and fluttered their tips against each other before Robyn sunk in deep and wrapped and grinded against Lisa's tongue. Robyn's body rocked slightly back and forth while she stroked Lisa's clitoris and she responded breathing heavy out of her nose.

Robyn felt a warm wave of pleasure even though her pussy or her nipples were not being stimulated at all. Lisa's kissing was extremely stimulating, but there wasn't because they were kissing, but how. The way Lisa wrapped her arms around her neck and the feeling of her tugging her face closer to her. The moans from mouth and her hot breath felt against Robyn's face all added to the moment.

It was a feeling Robyn felt that this time, this session, this act, she felt love coming from Lisa. She felt as no inhibitions from Lisa. No shy resistance or reluctance, no feelings of obligation, but a complete allowance and wanting of blissful sex.

"Oh Robyn!" Lisa said arching her back and breaking their bonded lips.

"Yeah." Robyn said with a breathy whisper and began stroking faster.

Lisa panted and panted hard gripping Robyn's wet hair in her fists.

"Aaaauuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhh........"

Robyn's heart quickened with an urge to stroke Lisa's clitoris harder and faster.

"Ohhh...Ohhh...Ohhh..." Lisa moaned and shudder reaching down to stop Robyn's sexually possessed hand.

"Oh, please." Lisa said and held Robyn's hand in place feeling her orgasm continuing to ripple across her body.

Robyn brought her hand to her face and sucked her pussy moistened hand in her mouth and watching Lisa's orgasm take its course. After a moment had passed, Lisa opened her eyes and saw Robyn's face smiling down on her. She laughed and brushed the hair off her face.

"That was a good one."

Robyn snuggled back down next to Lisa and held her close to her body, "It sounded like one. That's for sure."

"Are you good?" Lisa said.

"Actually, yeah. Not to say I wouldn't mind coming again, but I'm good."

Lisa turned her head and looked at Robyn. She brushed the hair off her face and admired her big brown eyes staring back at her.

"Robyn, I just wanted you to know, I had a great time today. I know it's your day and all, but I enjoyed it. Very much."

Robyn smiled a misty eyed grin and squeezed Lisa tight and they looked at each other in doting silence.

"You know, everyday could be like this. Maybe not this good, but close."

"Or better?"

"Uh-huh." Robyn said smiling.

Lisa leaned in and gave Robyn a soft kiss, "It was a wonderful day, but a long one. Let's get some sleep. We'll talk some more in the morning."

"Alright."

They snuggled in close under the covers and Lisa closed her eyes. Robyn watched and fondled Lisa's body a bit, but Lisa seemed indifferent and continued to sleep. As the night grew darker, Robyn's eyes finally became weary and closed as they slept soundly for the night.

Lisa awoke alone in bed with beams of sunlight hitting her face through the opened vertical blinds. She sat up slowly in a bedroom not her own and remembered why. She smiled at the thought of yesterday and slipped her legs from under the covers and rose to her feet. She walked out of the bedroom and from the hallway she saw Robyn wearing a white apron and nothing else cooking breakfast on the stove. The smell of bacon was in the air and sizzled with some eggs frying in another pan.

Lisa watched in silence and felt a warm glow seeing Robyn's perky ass puttering around the kitchen.

"She makes me feel good." Lisa thought but that was it.

Lisa knew their relationship was far greater than a mere friendship. It was more then best friends. She could not tell if she was feeling love not because she did not want it, but because she did not know.

Robyn turned toward the hallway feeling a presence, but Lisa had stepped back into the bedroom. She thought nothing of it and turned her attention back to the stove.

A few minutes later, Robyn was done and laid out a full breakfast for both of them including juice and toast. Robyn looked up and saw Lisa emerge from the hallway fully dressed and groomed already.

"Hi Yellow. Hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect. Something told me not to get dressed this morning." Robyn said and dropped the apron off her body.

Lisa smiled a cheerful smile and shook her head. She stepped over to Robyn and gave her a hug and a kiss, "Good morning, sweetie."

"You too, babe."

They sat down next to each other on the dining table and ate.

"Oh, by the way, you didn't fuck anything in the refrigerator yesterday while I was sleeping, did you?" Robyn said.

"You're stupid." Lisa said annoyed.

"You're welcome to anything of mine, you know." Robyn said munching on some toast.

"Is all this for me?"

"It is, but don't worry. I don't mind."

"Thanks. It's good." Lisa said chewing on a strip of bacon.

"You know, I wouldn't mind doing this every morning." Robyn said putting her hand on Lisa's bare thigh.

Lisa looked at Robyn and saw she wasn't playing. Her eyes were shiny and her mouth had a hint of a smile.

"I wouldn't mind it at all." Lisa said.

"I know you don't have a job yet, but that's no problem. I'll take care of all the bills until you do and...and I'll tone down the sex. I mean we'll fuck as much as you like, but I won't give you such a hard time about it. And if we have people over, I'll be on my best behavior. I promise."

Robyn was so giddy anticipating Lisa's approval, her eyelids shook and she felt her heartbeat down her fingertips. Lisa smiled laughing quietly and sat up on her chair taking Robyn by the hands.

"You don't have to promise me all those things, but it's very considerate of you. I don't want you to change. Not even for me. I like you just the way you are. And your offer is extremely generous, but I can't. Not yet."

"No. Yellow, it's okay. If you think I'm doing you a favor, you can pay me back later if you want. Or not, I don't mind." Robyn said pleading.

"It's not that Robyn." Lisa said and sighed, "My boyfriend." Lisa continued but the words sapped all the hope out of Robyn when she heard those words.

"He's in law school out of state. We had planned that once I graduated, I'd meet up with him."

"Oh." Robyn said but the way it was spoken and her body language was of dejection and disappointment.

"Robyn, baby, I'd love to room with you. Really. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. It's just that I've already had plans." Lisa said trying to tenderly console her.

"So when were you going to tell me all of this?"

"When I was about to leave. I didn't want to bring it up yesterday."

"When are you leaving to be with him?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"So soon?"

Lisa nodded.

"When will you be back?"

"I don't know yet. A month? Maybe more." Robyn said with a shrug.

Robyn sighed and looked away broken hearted. Lisa couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Lisa knelt down on the floor opened Robyn's legs.

"Hey. Naked girl. I'm still hungry? Want me to munch on your pussy for awhile.?"

"No. I'm not in the mood." Robyn said holding her legs closed and pushing Lisa's head back.

"Robyn please don't sulk. We had such a great time yesterday. Let's not ruin all the fun we had this morning."

"That's it, isn't it?" Robyn said and looked at Lisa.

"Isn't what?"

"Yesterday. The whole day was just so you didn't have to feel sorry for me, wasn't it? That's why you took me out to that motel. That's why you fucked me all those times."

"No! Of course not! I had fun. We had fun together. I l-..."

"What? You what?"

"I like being with you." Lisa said, but chose her words carefully rather than from her heart.

"And now you'll be gone."

"Robyn, please don't do this to me."

"To you? How do you think I feel?"

"I'm sorry Robyn. Really. But we've planned this way before I met you." Lisa said rising to her feet.

Lisa began to gather the dishes on the table when Robyn snapped at her, "Just leave'em!"

Lisa stopped and looked at Robyn with her head turned away. She walked around the chair to stand in front of her face, but she kept turning away. Lisa sighed and sat in the chair next to her.

"I know you're upset, but please let's not fight." Lisa said.

Robyn finally turned and faced Lisa and began to cry and wrapped her arms around her.

"Oh Yellow, don't leave me. Please don't leave me."

"Robyn, don't cry. You're a tough and sweet girl. You'll be okay."

"I don't want to be okay. I want to be with you."

"You're making this so hard for me."

"You think I'm going to step aside and make it easy for you? No fucking way!"

Lisa lifted Robyn's head until they were face to face. Robyn saw Lisa was crying too. Lisa kissed Robyn on the lips holding her close feeling her warm supple skin. They broke their kiss and looked at each other again.

"I'm not leaving you Robyn. I can never do that. I'm just going away for awhile. That's all."

"Yeah, but not for a day or a week. You're going to be gone for a long time."

"Maybe I'll cut it short. I don't know. We'll talk. Every week. We'll talk about anything and everything."

"How about every day?"

"Every day? Don't you think we should wait until we have something to talk about?" Lisa said but was glad to hear Robyn coming to terms with her leaving.

Robyn smiled and they held each other for a good long while.

"Say, how about a quickie for the road? Hmm?" Lisa said.

"You're fucking hot, but you're also fucking sweet, Yellow. I love you so much." Robyn said wiping her eyes and stood to gather the dishes on the table.

"What are you doing? Don't you want to...do it?"

"Uh-uh." Robyn shook her head, "but I love you for asking."

Robyn seemed okay and accepted the circumstances, but Lisa still felt Robyn hadn't fully come to terms just yet.

"I know you need to go soon. Don't let me keep you."

"Oh. Okay."

Lisa stood and gathered her belongings onto the dining room table. She stood waiting for the right thing to say to Robyn, but just stood there.

"Thank you for yesterday." Robyn said.

The words were appreciative and sincere, but they sounded too formal coming from Robyn mouth which all together spoke to Lisa that the joy they had yesterday was gone.

"I'll call you. I promise. And when I get back, we'll have fun. Again."

"Until then, I'll be counting the days."

"You'll be okay until then, right?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. I just wanted to be sure, I guess."

"I'll be fine Yellow. Thanks for the concern." Robyn stepped over and hugged Lisa long and tight.

Robyn finally released her embrace with a misty eyed smile, "Come on. I'll walk you out."

"Uh, maybe you should put something on first?"

Robyn smiled and ducked into the bedroom and quickly came back wearing a pair of faded jeans and a black top. She stepped over to the door and put her hand on the doorknob, but turned toward Lisa and looked at her once more. She looked at her face absorbing her smooth cheeks and tapered jaw and seeing her blonde silky hair framing it all. They took each other's hands and held them while Lisa bent down and kissed Robyn's wanting lips.

Their lips pressed against each other, but their mouths remained closed. It was still a deep and passionate kiss, but it was kiss not about lust, but one about love. Lisa broke their bond and raised her head up with Robyn dropping back onto her heels. They looked at each other and smiled feeling something mutual for each other.

"I guess it's time to go, isn't it?" Robyn said softly.

Lisa nodded and smiled with a sadness in her heart.

They left Robyn's apartment stepping down into the courtyard and out to the street next to Lisa's waiting car. They looked at each other once more in the gently morning breeze.

"I'll call you, okay?" Lisa said sweeping the hair off her face.

"You better."

Lisa smiled and got into her car. She turned on the engine and looked over at Robyn looking at her. Lisa smiled a sad smile and waved goodbye to her. Robyn kissed her hand and placed it on the passenger window. She looked around to see if anybody was around before saying, "I love you."

Lisa smiled again and waved one last time before driving off. Robyn watched the white Cooper grow smaller as it drove off in the distance. She sniffled sadly then smiled thinking about everything they did yesterday. Yet, the emptiness remained. Some of it was sadness to see Lisa leave and some was self pity, but the feeling of loneliness was there too. Lisa said that she would call and there was nothing that Robyn felt to doubt those words, but nothing seem able to console her feeling that Lisa was gone.