Robin LaRouge's Posse

Story Info
The Unfounded Rumors and Tales of Robin LaRouge's Posse.
12.2k words
17.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reohoko
reohoko
3 Followers

It is a well known fact that Robin LaRouge and his company travel the world liberating the wealth of the rich and freeing chains of bureaucracy that encumber the good and innocent folks. Warding off monsters and slaying dragons, all in a days work for this cloaked company. As to how all this evil is fought has always been a mystery, one left to fire side tales by drunken warriors and tipsy barmaids; secreted in the bedchambers of the elite; and whispered by squires that hope to someday run away and join the whimsical band of do-gooders.

Gathered here for your reading pleasure are the tales, as many as the kindly bards and lush barmaids have so far contributed. Each tale I get will be provided and the story shall unfold as best I can get it. For what it is worth, I have never had to pay for one of these stories yet. And watching the shivers as the tales are told are plenty reward for me. Should I turn up slain on the side of the road, my unrezzable corpse stomped into the muddy soil, you shall know that Robin LaRouge did not take kindly to my tales. However, I shall say that he might be quite flattered at a few of them.

Obeskor's Dungeon

Robin LaRouge and his band of merry men liberated a fortune from the hidden dungeon's of Obeskor. They survived the maze of caverns, and vanquished the large horrifying ogre that resided within. Many warriors and fortune seekers had attempted quite the same thing, only to met their doom.

Arriving in town, the company sported many bags of loot and danced with all the people they came across. A pretty little wood elf splashed the children with her wet hair and shared golden bracelets and pretty trinkets with their mothers. Their loot found it's way into the people's pockets and the churches coffer.

Robin lead his company to The Unicorn's Tail and bought drinks for dozen's while praises of their deeds and rumors were started.

This is one tale to come from there, whispered by a drunken wench as she sloshed a dwarven brew into my mug and attempted to sit on the small wooden table.

Pardon my embellishments as I bring it a bit more life.

In the darkness quiet scuffling could be heard. Soft shoes trying desperately to hide it’s coming on the dirt floor that lead through the caverns to his dungeon. He would not be quiet as he approached, his footsteps hammering across the floor as his pace increased. He could hear her shuffle for a hiding place, he could smell her fear grow as she discovered she did not know her way back through the maze.

Her female scent carried lightly over him as he stormed closer. He enjoyed the fear that his growls and stomps brought those that dared enter his dark kingdom. Adrenaline soared through him as he approached his prey. With a gigantic rumble he was upon her.

Large green hands reached from the darkness, knocking her shield from her hands and catching her up by her wrists. A squeak whispered from her throat where words of binding should have formed. She struggled, desperately trying to remember the spells that should have stopped this creature but he dragged her up as if she were a rag doll and breathed rancid breath into her face.

“Pretty little wood elves have no place here.” He hissed, drool running down his chin. Her eyes froze staring into the monster’s in front of her, it didn’t just seem that he wanted to kill her, the sparkle that laughed at her made her shiver from head to toe. Desperately she battled against the hand that held her wrists above her head.

“Struggle, little elf;” his face moved in next to her neck and she could almost feel his sharp teeth on her tender skin. “Scream too, I like it when my toys scream.” His voice mocking her, but she could feel the seriousness behind it. As if this mindless monster were not quite what she had been told. Fear froze her tearing at something she should remember but became lost in the way he breathed calmly through the nose ring he wore.

His calloused hand reached up and tore her tunic from her chest. A resounding “NO!” echoed off the cavern walls; his cackled laughter following it.

Slamming her against the wall she felt the rock dig into her skin. Her legs desperately kicking at him as his fingers cruelly pinched her naked nipples. He pressed against her, the chain mail digging into her naked skin, his wet tongue trailed over her cheek and she tried to pull her face away only to slam her head into the wall.

“Don’t do that pretty, I can hurt you plenty and I wouldn’t want you to miss any of this.”

“Please don’t,” her voice a silent whisper in the darkness that seemed to get darker by the minute.

His hand moved down over stomach and then roughly grabbed her between her legs. He laughed again as she screamed. Pulling her higher up on the wall he ripped her belt tossing it to the ground and then with a firm tug pulled lose her leggings. She kicked and screamed but he didn’t even seem to notice, his eyes intent on the one thing he had not had in awhile.

His eyes watched as his hand pressed into the soft fur between her legs. The warmth flooded over his chilled fingers, but the wetness was not enough to make his next goal attainable. He knew how to fix this, and it had been a very long time since any females had made the mistake of coming here alone. He could think of no reason not to take his time, he could feast on the succulence of her skin when he had fulfilled the other primal need that tore at him.

She desperately tried to keep her legs closed as his fingers forced their way between the folds of her skin, her protesting unnoticed. She was angry as she looked down to what his eyes stared at, the cool breeze of the caverns had made her nipples hard and her resisting had not made his eyes budge at all from the work he had set himself too. She stopped kicking, trying to recall even one spell that she could hit him with; that she did not need her hands for.

As if alerted by her failure to prevent his fingers from exploring her most sacred place, his eyes scanned up her nearly naked body to her glazed eyes. In her attempt to recall a spell she could cast in this dank home of his she had left herself open for what he wanted next. Pulling her from the wall he brought his lips to her ear and thrust his finger deep into her.

"Scream, my pet" he whispered and she did. His finger slowly thrust in and out of her, frantically she tried to pull away from him. "Scream, and you might live for more than one night." He whispered as his desire increased with every drop of silk laced softness that slid down over his fingers.

The need to answer this instinct was much more than his hunger. He feed well on the heros that attempted to slay him. He could go months on the party that had met their doom here last week. They still hung - most of them - in the far corner of dungeon, gently smoking.

Her breasts rubbed hard against his chest plate, the pain almost as unbearable as the finger that thrust into her over and over again. It wasn't a small finger, no more than this creature that held her immobile was small. His bulking form standing easily half again her height and broader than even maybe three of herself. She desperately wanted him to stop, it's largeness bigger than her small amount of experience could compete with.

She trembled as she felt his large thumb pressing against her clit. "How could this monster know where to touch?!" She nearly screamed. Her body responded even as she tried to stop it, no longer could she focus on anything remotely resembling a spell, she concentrated on not letting him have her but she struggled helpless against him.

The warmth slowly slide into her middle, and she found her kicking to be helping more than hindering him. A loud scream escaped her lips, and he smiled wide holding her to look into her face. The flushed color of her cheeks told him he was winning.

With a grunt of triumph he wrapped his lips around her naked breast, bringing another scream from her soft little lips. He hungered to feel those lips wrapped around him his cock, but even now he knew she would bite, and then he would kill her. She was showing signs of an obedient pet, and here they were hard to come by. Maybe, since he had food, he had time for a pet for a bit. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, letting his sharp teeth drag against her tender skin as he rolled his tongue over the tip.

He moaned at her squirm and cry of pain. Her juices rolled down his fingers now as he thrust deeper into her. Almost time, he forced patience, he would rip her open if he wasn't patient, then the smell of blood would drive him to feeding off her.

His thumb carefully circled her swollen clit, there were some that had come here that he had simply used and put with his food, this one would be fun if he could control her. She responded nicely to the roughness. She bucked against him as he sucked the other nipple into his mouth, her muscles closing tightly around his finger, so tight he almost couldn't pull it lose for a moment. Her scream, this time, brought less fighting and soft pleas for him to stop.

He liked begging too, and he needed her softness. Her muscles slowly released his finger. Fumbling with his belt loop as he brought her to the floor. Dropping her to the ground roughly he grabbed her ankle quickly as she tried to back peddle from him. He laughed as she winced at the ground dragging against her skin.

"I'm not done pretty," he pulled the rope from his side and roughly clasped her wrists again. "I am enjoying this very well."

"No, please no." Her eyes held tears but her hard nipples told him he would have what he wanted in the end, and maybe for as long as he could go without feeding off her delicious skin.

His tongue gruffly licked her neck as he tied her wrists together. Pulling her ankles one at a time to her hands he tied them together too. He left her lay there as he stood up, she pulled weakly at the ropes and watched him for some sign as to what came next.

His hand absently rubbed his cock as he considered his options. At this point he felt he could thrust himself into her mouth a bit, her glazed eyes and wet pussy told him he had some control over her now. And a little biting wouldn't hurt, a firm grasp on her hair would keep it minimal.

He undid his belt watching her eyes. She stared as he set his axe to the floor and as his belt came off so did the heavy clothe that covered his manhood. Her eyes grew large at the sight of what awaited her and she screamed again tugging at the ropes that held her bound. He laughed heartedly at her fear. Her mouth would do nicely first, he thought staring at her hard nipples. As she tugged endlessly at her bindings he knelt beside her.

"Struggle, little one, and scream for me," he said quietly. One hand grasped her hair hard and the other reached down and cupped her pussy, pressing his palm hard into her wetness. She screamed as he commanded and he pressed her lips to his cock, it jumped against her. She squeaked out "no"s as he pushed her face to him. A soft twist to her hair brought another scream and he thrust himself into her mouth causing her to gag.

He smiled, she didn't bite and her soft lips felt just as nicely as he had imagined. He rubbed circles into her soft fur as he pumped her mouth over his cock. Her hard nipples rubbed against his knee and her fingers grasped the chain mail as if holding on for dear life. He could fill her many times over, he felt the pressure building, and he would.

The wetness seeped onto his hand as he rubbed her pussy, he could feel her clit swelling more and he knew he could not hold out much longer. He would let this time fill her mouth making her choke, that would be pleasure, he thought. Her top teeth gently dragged down his cock as he pulled her back and forth. His cock was barely halfway into her mouth as it hit the back of her throat, her gagging driving him over the edge.

Thrusting his finger into her pussy he let the pressure escape, hot liquids flooded down her throat, he pulled her off as the trembling of her body was overtaken by fits of coughing. He smiled at his dripping cock and gave her a minute to calm down. His fingers gently playing in her wetness, exploring her swollen clit. Her eyes met his, fear and pleasure made such a wonderful expression on her face.

"Good little elf," he whispered. "Now, lick it clean and I will give you what you want."

"No, please" she whispered but his fingers pulled tightly on her long blonde hair. Slowly her small tongue left her mouth and touched the tip of his dark only slightly deflated cock. A small grunt freed itself from his lungs as she licked down the length. It jumped and slapped her on her cheek. She gasped.

He pulled her closer, "Lick my balls, little one" he said as his soaked finger sought another way to make her scream. "I want to hear you beg and scream, little elf." His finger pressed into her ass and she screamed as he wished.

Her back arched and nearly ripping her own hair from her head as he griped tighter to keep her face near his balls. "No, no, no please, not there, not there!" She cried out, clawing at his armor and trying to push away from him with her feet.

"Lick it little one, lick it good." Holding tightly to her by her hair he pulled her further up onto his lap.

Her tongue moved over his balls, the wrinkled skin and hair making her want to gag again. But his finger pressing slowly into her bottom made her override the urge. His thumb again made little circles over her clit. She wanted anything for her body to stop responding, to fight this monster that made the warmth climb her stomach until it overwhelmed her. Nothing of these moments made any sense. She wanted it to stop.

As if sensing that he had begun to let her lose from his control he thrust his finger in deep. A scream echoed through the caverns and her back arched forcing her to strain roughly against her bindings. He smiled at her closed eyes and hard nipples and relinquished her hair. His finger slowly fucked her ass as he slid his hand behind her back and pulled her into his lap.

His hardness pressed into her lower back as he held her firmly there. His teeth cut the rope from her hands after his tongue licked up her arm. "Sweet," he grinned as her first hand came lose, "you are lucky I have eaten, however," his teeth freed the other hand and foot "I have not had desert in a very long time."

Her eyes were wide with fear, "Please, no please don't, please" she whispered. Her hands pressed against his chest as he pulled her up to him, his tongue trailed down her cheek and neck.

"Oh, yes, pretty," he let his teeth softly graze the nape of her neck, "YES!" She trembled in his arms, a squeak escaped her lips as his tongue explored her neck. Her fingers dug into his upper arms, he was not sure if to hold him there or in some attempt to make him stop. His hardness grew against her hip and she shuddered unexpectedly again.

"No!" she screamed and tried to pull away again. Lifting her up he forced her to the ground again. Only a moment did he spend over her scrumptious breasts as she pulled desperately at his long ears trying to keep him from going any further. His large bulk pressed between her trembling legs and the he methodically removed the remaining scrapes of clothes that clung to her body.

He stared appreciatively at her naked body. Her screams of "no" hardly more than begging whispers. She tried to scoot out from his strong hands ,he laughed at her fruitless efforts. Bringing his face to her stomach he thrust his large tongue into her belly button and was greeted with her hips instantly arching against him. His hand pressed down on her chest forcing her to let lose his ears and he dove into her hot wetness.

Pressing his thumb into her wet hole his fingers lifted her bottom to grant him better access and he drank in her delicate scent. His tongue slide past her soft light fur to the silky wetness that was sweeter than he could have imagined. Sweeter than the strange foods he sometimes found carried on the warriors that penetrated his lair.

His rough tongue ran over her swollen clit, the purpleness of her inner lips drove him wild and he hungered to fill her again, only this time he would force his hardness into this hole that held tightly to his thumb. Her back arched against his hand and her fingers clawed endlessly at his wrist as he slowly explored her sacred flower.

Slowly he pulled his thumb from her and drove his tongue in, drinking the precious liquids that overflowed onto his chin. His hardness would wait no longer, and though he enjoyed this endless torture it was time to see if he was too large for this little flower.

His soaked face, dripping, rose from between her legs. Her eyes opened slightly staring at him with the far away look of one conquered. She no longer had fight in her, her body overruled her mind and stole any thought or reason from her. He had felt her orgasms even as she fought them, and now she could no longer remember what she was besides the endless waves that overtook her.

He slowly brought his tongue back over her belly, stopping to bring another scream from her as he thrust it into her belly button. His hands grasped her wrists and pulled them with him until he held them over her head.

"Beg, beg little one, " he whispered, his lips pressed into her ear, his tongue softly exploring it as he rubbed his hardness the length of her wet pussy, pressing over her engorged clit.

"Please,"her voice a whisper.

"Louder, I can't hear you little one."

"Please,"her hips arched against him as her voice rose just a touch.

"You are going to scream," his sharp teeth tugged gently at her earlobe. "It will hurt a lot."

"Please," she squeaked out, "please."

He grunted in her ear and pulled up a bit to get the angle he needed. Her legs tried to wrap around his large form but failed and he pulled up. Sitting on his knees he grabbed her legs and held them wide. He watched as his large cock pressed against the hot wetness, pressing, slowly attempting to fit in. She screamed as his head pushed in.

"Yes, scream little one,"he grunted pushing harder slowly forcing himself into her tightness. He had barely any of it in her, her skin strained against him. His finger slowly circled over her swollen clit. She let him in more.

Finally hunger overcame him and grabbing her by her waist he pulled her to him, forcing her down on him. His cock pressed deep into her, and she screamed over and over again as he lifted her up and down on him, but she didn't fight, had ecstacy not begun to over take him he would have seen that her thrown back head and fingernails digging into his arms was her own ecstacy as he grew even larger in her.

His eyes closed as he brought her hips down on him again and again, he felt his cock slam into her, her muscles so tight around him that he could not imagine that she would not tear when he exploded. Her mind was wrapped in endless floods of pleasure that ruled her every sense, every thought. Suddenly he came in her, their juices entwining and flooding back over his balls as he held her tightly on his throbbing cock.

Gently he pulled her up and down once more, and realized that she lay unconscious in his arms. She breathed heavily so he knew her not to be dead, and began to worry that some of the warm fluids flowing down over his knees were actually blood. But he did not smell blood, just the sweet smell of sex permeating every inch of the outer catacombs that lead to his home.

He lifted her slowly off his now soft cock and she trembled against him but did not wake. Seeing that she was not bleeding at all he lay her down on the ground for a moment, watching her sleep as he slowly dressed.

"You are a very good pet," he smiled at the sleeping wood elf. Lifting her up slowing, he headed into a deeper part of the dungeon to keep her for himself.

reohoko
reohoko
3 Followers