Robot Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the miners Bob hadn't seen a real living-breathing woman in a long time, though he had come close he had never succumbed to using one of his own products. Mostly he wanted to simply sleep; too tired from working all hours. The miners worked shifts so the place was kept busy throughout the day and night.

"Well, let's take a look at the figures." He said to himself through a yawn. "I'm not surprised." The model named Angel was below average in strength so the safety angle was covered, it wouldn't crush someone in a death grip. Or worse, crush a customer's penis. "I'll authorise the induction course for them all and see what happens. Time for bed and luxurious sleep."

Jane led the new group along a corridor allocating each a room where they would entertain the customers. They would also need to flush out any drinks consumed with guests and what ever else the customers had deposited inside them.

"You won't be entertaining just yet. First you must learn the etiquette of this establishment. There are many rules you must learn by observing the others with experience. You must do as they do. Familiarise yourself with the equipment and clothing stored here. I will return with further instructions."

Jane stood by while they entered the rooms and dressed, which didn't take long as there was so little to put on. Angel, dressed in a baby doll negligee, followed the others into a large room decorated as a western saloon bar.

Despite working for a major corporation using thousands of automatons Bridget knew little about them, like everyone, she knew they were programmed to obey, absolutely, but not much else. Right now it was difficult to think with her mind a grey blank wall though she did feel as though a huge pressure had been lifted from her. The others seemed to have no trouble at all with anything around them, looking so peaceful and serene.

It's a human trait to behave like those around one and the part of her mind that was functioning prompted her to follow their lead while the rest of her mind waited for things to become clear. She was being treated as an automaton, so she must be one, despite how she felt.

She had been warned that it would be confusing at first and was told to just follow orders and take the lead from the others, so that is exactly what she planned to do. The more she shut out the confusing thoughts the easier everything seemed to be.

Watching the others carefully she began taking on their mannerisms as one would when in a new environment, not wanting to stand out, not wanting to be seen as different. Unlike the others she was purposefully mimicking them. The learning drugs were a great help in adjusting to this new environment sending masses of detailed information directly to her subconscious.

Customers hadn't arrived as yet so the experienced ones paired off with the new intake to demonstrate a typical entertainment routine to the novices. Angel followed Susan to a room entranced in fascination as the auto selected a large dildo from a cabinet. Angel hesitated to join it on the bed but the others had accepted her as one of them, one of the team, so she relented.

The massage was enjoyable after a rough ride in the transport but she froze on feeling the dildo nudging her lips. The auto had massaged her there too with lubrication all the time uttering soothing sounds and words of encouragement. "This is version one." Susan told her then lay back on the bed simulating heavy breathing. "Please sir. Let me have it. I need your big cock in me. Please!" Susan quoted.

Angel lay propped on one elbow looking at the auto in fascination. Soft strong hands gripped her limbs guiding her until Susan was on in place on top of Angel. Susan thrust with her hips to penetrate angel with the dildo. Angel gasped in surprise. With encouragement Angel began to work in rhythm with her partner. Angel didn't come, neither did Susan, but she at least acted out an orgasm.

The unusual responses she gave, if considered at all, were put down to being a different model. Jane told them she was an advanced product so they began to quiz her over some of her reactions. When she laughed in embarrassment she couldn't explain it but they tried it until they began to learn some new mannerisms from her.

The evening shift had ended and miners began to filter into the bar where the 'women' congregated among them with refreshments. Mostly they wanted alcohol to blur the difference between genuine female company and that on offer, though the old hands were not so particular. The green collar around Angel's neck denoted she was a novice, still unavailable, yet it didn't stop them exploring her body.

She felt distinctly embarrassed wanting to escape from such intimate behaviour from strangers. Taking her fellow autos as an example of correct behaviour she instead responded with a polite 'thank you sir' for their attention.

When they wanted Angel, Jane couldn't say 'No' to the men, for they were human, but with consummate skill introduced an experienced 'female' as a diversion. The evening drew on and the crowd became more boisterous then thinned out as they retired to the private rooms.

Standing with a tray of drinks in one hand Angel felt someone massaging her bottom with a casualness she too shared since becoming used to such attention. Her nipples were standing out hard through the flimsy fabric of the negligee, just as a real automaton would have been triggered only she was responding as a woman.

"I want her, Jane. I won't take no for an answer either." Ulrich slurred.

Jane, knowing there were only novices left in the room, relented. "As a special treat you can have the both of us for the price of one." Before he could answer she led him off to her room with Angel in tow. A small part of Angels mind was becoming defensive, not for the first time that evening, only now the fear was threatening to kick down the auto facade.

"I will service him while you join in where you can. He won't be capable of using you when I am finished with him. Remember to follow my lead and do as you are told." Jane whispered to her.

Somewhat relieved to hear this she again retreated into the safety of a nonentity, withdrawing further into a state of auto submission.

They writhed together on the bed, the man between them until Jane had taken all he had. He was soon fast asleep when Jane shifted gear from seductress back to automaton, making him comfortable, covering him with a sheet and adjusting his limbs to prevent him from being too uncomfortable in the morning.

Angel found it more difficult to switch off with so many chemicals and hormones coursing through her body. Rolling around on a bed with the two of them, while they occasionally massaged her breasts or kissed her lips had been an extraordinary experience.

He hadn't entered her but she had used her hands to enhance his pleasure even when he was in the throws of orgasm she was there experiencing it all. She certainly had a close encounter learning much about the human body and surprisingly much about the handling of the female form too. Even though it was synthetic the feel was enthralling.

Angel had eaten food not thinking of its significance; after all these new colleagues had placed food in their mouths though for them it was to build upon the illusion of being human. Only they didn't make use of the toilet facilities in their private room the same way she had.

The subconscious had a decision to make. Was she a whore or an automaton? The moral fabric of her soul rejected the idea of being a whore. Decision made she stood up to use the shower. Changing into a fresh outfit she was ready to return to the normal duties of an automaton designed for pleasure.

Without comment Jane changed the green collar for a silver one denoting she had graduated. Seeing she was the only one of the new batch to receive the honour she felt a shiver of pride. There was no fanfare or particular attention given to this significant change in her status and so she held back from expressing any pleasure taking her cue from the others as usual.

After only being there a few hours she already felt an affinity with these colleagues and wanted to be a part of this team. She felt a sense of belonging and turned that feeling into the idea of belonging to the master. As with any drastic event in ones life this change in circumstances had significantly changed her thinking.

Bridget the office manager was pushed further back from consciousness to make way for Angel, the auto whore.

12