Rob's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob explained his plan to the other four that evening and the three girls were immediately in agreement with the plan. Jerry was not opposed to the idea; but he did wonder why the four of them had been selected to do the voice-overs. Rob explained, "With the amount of work that you have put into this project, I wanted you to be a permanent part of the finished product."

Jerry questioned, "That explains why you chose me; but why have you selected the three girls?"

Connie rubbed Jerry's thigh and said, "Because we are the lead character."

Jerry stammered, "You're what? How are you part of that character?"

Connie grinned, "I'm surprised that you haven't figured it out yet with all of time that you have spent on the video. It's Jill's ass, my tits and most of the rest of the body is Brandy."

Jerry was surprised by that revelation; but now he understood why he had been so attracted to the character's breasts. That information brought him the rest of the way on board with the plan. Everyone learned that Rob would be working out a schedule during the next few days. It would require some evenings and Saturdays from each of them. As he was giving each of them a copy of the script, he explained that the Hartlebs had agreed that they would all be paid scale for the work that they were doing on the project.

Two weekends and about four evenings were spent completing the voice-over part of the video. Jerry and Rob went to work editing and fine-tuning the project. Each of them had to return at least one more time to redo a portion of their part. After about two weeks of tweaking the project, George called Rob in to meet with him and Kathy. George asked, "How soon is that project going to be finished?"

Rob answered, "I should have it finished by Friday."

Kathy wondered, "Can we take a copy home with us on Friday, so that we can look at it over the weekend?"

Rob thought for a few seconds before telling them, "What I would like to do is have all seven of the people whose voices are on the video get together to view it together."

George asked, "Why do you want everyone to see it at once?"

Rob replied, "I think that the work that everyone put into it has earned them the right to look at it together. Also, I believe that people tend to be their own harshest critics. We can learn from everyone what they think they could do to improve it."

George asked, "When would you like to do this?"

Rob smiled, "I wanted to speak with the two of you before I made any firm plans; but I thought that we could all meet here at seven on Friday to view it."

Kathy looked at George and when she saw him nod, she told Rob, "You arrange for everyone to come to view the video; have them all be here at six o'clock. I'll fix supper for everyone before we start to watch it."

By that afternoon, Rob had talked with all of the principals and everyone agreed to be there for the viewing. Jerry learned that he would be tied up on that video for the remainder of the week. Then he would start catching up with other projects that they had fallen behind on. There were six videos that needed some graphics and special effects work completed before they could be released. When Rob was explaining to Jill and Brandy what they would be doing that Friday, Jill remarked, "We've all seen a lot of the scenes in the video. It is pretty erotic; should we bring a good supply of condoms with us on Friday?"

Rob replied, "No. You won't need to bring them."

Jill frowned, "You mean that you don't expect that there will be any sex that night."

Rob laughed, "Now, I didn't say that. I just said that you didn't need to bring any condoms. You didn't need to bring them the time before when we got together in one of the studios."

Jill exclaimed, "I don't think that Brandy, Connie or Kathy are willing to have sex without the condoms. None of you guys should either."

Rob grinned, "Jill, you forget what goes on in those studios. The company buys condoms by the case. There is always a large supply in every studio. George would fire anyone who had sex in there without using a condom."

Jerry was working solely on the video and Rob was taking a little time away from it to set up things for the viewing on Friday. That week, they did not put in that much overtime; but they were quite busy. By mid-afternoon on Friday, Rob had made all of the arrangements for a studio to be furnished with several easy chairs and a large screen television and a DVD player was on hand. Rob and Jerry were satisfied with the finished product and Jerry was told to take the rest of the afternoon off. Copies were made of the video and the master was locked in Rob's safe.

Jill rode with Rob that evening and they went to the Hartleb's apartment. Brandy was there when they arrived and Jerry and Connie arrived a short time later. Rob had remembered how delicious the meal had been when Kathy had cooked that other time that he had visited the apartment. Tonight's meal was just as good and everyone enjoyed a couple of drinks with the meal. Shortly before seven, Rob led them to a studio on the second floor. When they were all seated, Rob said, "I would like everyone to enjoy this video; but I would also like for you to be alert for problems or errors that are in it. Our customers are going to pay a healthy price for this product and we would like for it to be as perfect as possible." He turned the television on and started the DVD player.

The video lasted for almost ninety minutes and when Rob walked to the front of the room, he was aware that his hard-on would be obvious to everyone in the room. He wasn't concerned about that because that was supposed to be the purpose of that type of video. He smiled as he noticed four pairs of panties lying on the floor. George's pants were unzipped and he was holding his hard cock in his hand. Jerry's pants had remained zipped; but it was obvious that he was rubbing his cock. All four women had their hands under their skirts. Jill and Brandy had unbuttoned their blouses and their bras had been unhooked. Both beautiful sets of boobs were evident to everyone in the room.

Rob proclaimed, "I see that the video had it desired effect on everyone here. There is a copy of it for each of you to take home with you. I would like for you all to watch it again this weekend and tell me about any problems that you have found." Rob walked toward some screens that had been place in the middle of the room and moved them. Everyone could see that there had been four mattresses put together on the floor. Rob continued, "Now, I think that everyone needs to satisfy the urges that have been building up during the showing of the video."

The seven of them began to disrobe and they moved toward the mattresses. As Jerry moved Connie to one of the mattresses, Kathy viewed the sparse wisp of blonde hair that guarded those tender puffy lips and she began to water at the mouth. Connie's legs spread slightly and treated everyone to view of that pink flesh inside of her pussy. Kathy said, "Jerry, when you finish satisfying Connie, I would like to eat that tasty pussy."

Jerry said, "You're right about it being tasty and usually tastes better after she has cum a few times. I'm sure that she would be willing to let you eat her pussy after we have finished."

George had lured Jill and Brandy to one of the mattresses and he was paying homage to his daughter's tits while he used one hand to finger Jill's pussy. Kathy and Rob had moved to another mattress and they were locked in an embrace. As Rob was sliding his thick hard cock into Kathy, he looked to one side and saw that Jerry was riding the lovely Connie. On the other side of him, he saw that Jill had her face buried between Brandy's legs, while George was driving his cock into Jill from the rear.

Kathy was the oldest woman that Rob had ever enjoyed sexually; but her exuberance matched that of the younger women whose pleasures Rob had shared. Those firm tits and tight body belied the fact that she had passed fifty years of age. As in the past, Rob marveled at the tightness of her pussy and the quality of the fuck that she was giving him. Kathy and Rob were relaxing together when Kathy saw Jerry beginning to remove the cum-filled condom from his softening cock. Kathy quickly dove between Connie's firm thighs and began running her tongue into that just-fucked pussy.

Kathy had only been lapping at Connie's twat for a few seconds when Connie began encouraging Kathy to reposition her body so that Connie could pleasure her boss in the same manner that she was being pleasured. Rob and Jerry watched the two lovely women bringing each other to the heights of ecstasy. The sight had their cocks quickly hardening. The women came quickly and the guys swiftly moved to their sides and began to kiss them. Rob pulled Connie's voluptuous body close to his while Jerry took Kathy in his arms. Neither couple was that anxious to begin fucking. The four of them were content to have a slow deliberate session of sex.

George was in seventh heaven as he enjoyed his beautiful daughter and her equally lovely friend. The two women had moved George to his back and Jill had mounted him for a glorious ride on that magnificent spear. As soon as Jill had impaled herself with that cock, Brandy had moved above her father's head and lowered her dripping cunt to his waiting lips. The excitement of watching the video had them all ready to cum shortly after they started. They had moved into each other's arms after being satisfied. When they had caught their breath, Brandy began lapping on Jill's pussy and George moved behind her. He was soon sliding that hard shaft into his anxious daughter's tight pussy.

It was nearing eleven o'clock when seven satisfied people left the studio. By Monday, Rob had gotten everyone's opinion on things that could be improved in the video. They all had to return to redo some of the voice over during the next week. Two weeks later the video was ready for release and Rob was busy working on the newest project that had been assigned to him.