Rock Hard Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sucked me I was imagining all the cocks that she'd done this with recently, and found it strangely sexually stimulating. Her soft mouth technique had changed, amazingly it was better and she was managing to swallow my cock whole. I could feel the build up to orgasm but didn't want her to stop. But with her recent experience she could tell too, and she withdrew my cock from her mouth. Talk about split second timing, my cock was quivering in front of her. If she had placed a finger on it at that moment, I would have spurted right into her face. Sam stood up and pushed me backwards onto the bed. She sat beside me, watching my cock jump about.

Then the room went dark as the television switched itself off.

"Oh bloody hell." Said Sam. "I'd forgot it's got a timer on it."

She fumbled around and switched it back on again. Then from a bedside cabinet she pulled out a remote control and reset the timer. Once again the reflected glow glimmered in the room.

"Champagne?" Asked Sam.

"Oh, yes that would be lovely." I said.

"OK in a minute. First things first." Said Sam.

She went to the bedside cabinet and took out four white silk scarves. She tied them to my ankles and my wrists, and then spread me out into a star shape. They were just long enough to tie to each of the four posts of the bed. She slipped her top and skirt off and stood there naked looking at me. I gazed at her lovely full breasts. Her nipples were not hard, but I knew they would be soon. She was not as slim as I remembered, but the fuller body suited her. Her pussy was shaved and smooth.

Sam got onto the bed and slid her body up my leg. Her breasts stroked my thighs, and then my cock. She held her breasts together and trapped my cock between them. She moved up and down wanking me off with her breasts. Again she bought me to the edge and stopped at the last moment. She slid her breasts over my chest and towards my waiting lips, and allowed me to suckle on each in turn. As I licked, and gently tugged on her now hard erect nipples I could taste my pre-cum on her. She rubbed her sweet pussy lips along the length of my rock hard cock. I could feel the wetness from her cunt lubricating my cock. And once again she knew when to stop.

"Hungry are we?" Said Sam.

She went to the mini-bar and came back to sit beside me. She had a small jar in her hands, and she unscrewed the lid. She put the chilled glass jar on my stomach. I gasped from the cold.

"It's OK, it will soon warm up." Said Sam.

And then she placed the jar on the tip of my cock, and slowly moved it along my shaft. The sensation was incredible. The difference in temperature between my dick and the glass made my whole body shiver in a sexually tense way. Sam put the jar back on my stomach. and went back to the cabinet. She returned with a small leather strap. She held my cock in her hand and pulled my foreskin up as high as she could and then attached the leather strap around my erect shaft.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a worried voice.

"Don't worry." Said Sam. "I promise I won't hurt you. It's caviar for starters."

Sam put her forefinger into the jar and scooped out some caviar. My foreskin was half way up the tip of my cock, and she stretched it further, and started to fill the space up with the caviar. It stung slightly, and was very cold. But the sensation was not too bad. When she got in as much as she could, she brought her finger to my lips so I could lick it clean. The little eggs burst in my mouth. This was expensive stuff, it was heaven, and I assumed my cock was going to get a long slow lingering blow job.

But no. Sam sat astride me, her cunt was just hovering over my caviar covered cock. She slowly lowered her self so the tip was brushing against her pussy lips, and then suddenly plunged down until I was in her, right up to the hilt. I could feel all the eggs bursting again, but now inside her. She lifted herself halfway off my cock and a mixture of juices ran down my shaft and balls, and trickled over my thighs.

"This is about £100 worth of fuck." Said Sam.

She moved her hands so she could grasp both my nipples with her fingers, and squeezing hard, she slowly started to go up and down on my prick. I moved as much as I could to try and meet her thrusts, but I was very limited by the silk scarves. Her long blonde strawberry hair brushed against my face. I may as well have been wearing a blindfold, as I couldn't see anything through her mane of hair.

"Tell me when you are about to come." Said Sam as she moved faster and faster.

Her vagina muscles clamped hard around my dick, then released. She raised herself up and as she lowered herself back down I thought my cock would break in half as she tried to force it back in. She allowed me in then clamped again around my cock like a vice. I lost it completely and released my hot spunk into her tight pussy. I yelled out with the release, and moaned in pleasure. Sam lay on top of me slightly panting. We lay like that for a few minutes.

"Sam, I'm sorry but I think I'm going to have cramp in my leg in a minute." I said.

Sam sat up, and gently eased herself off my still hard cock. She went to the Silk scarves that bound my legs and released them. She rubbed my legs, thighs and ankles to restore the circulation, and then untied my hands. The leather strap was keeping my cock erect, even though I'd just come. Sam lit a cigarette. I was rather concerned when she put her fingers, cigarette in hand, around the leather strap of my still straining cock and rapidly moved it up and down.

"Oh God! I'm going to come again!" I exclaimed.

Sam put her mouth to my cock, and enveloped the head in her mouth. She quickened her movements with her fingers and my cock stiffened as I released again. She took it all, and greedily swallowed my cum. Then like a cat with the cream, she untied the strap and gently licked my cock, shaft and balls clean.

We lay cuddling for a while.

"When we were making love, I had no control about coming." I said. "How did you do that? You were suddenly so tight!"

Sam giggled.

"It's a technique we use when us actors want to finish the man off quickly. Always takes them by surprise, and they can't help but come. Pisses the director off though." Said Sam.

I didn't really want to be reminded of that, so swiftly changed the subject.

"I noticed you didn't come. I remember before, that you'd thrash about wildly and scream when you orgasmed." I said to Sam.

"I never do nowadays. You are lucky I didn't try to fake it, I nearly did, because that's what I always have to do, but I remembered I was with you." Sam replied.

"Oh." I said. I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not.

So best to change the subject again, there was some things I didn't really want to dwell on.

"Shall we have some of that Champagne now?" I asked.

"Oooh yes. Let's be really decadent." Said Sam.

I retrieved a bottle and two frosted glasses from the mini-bar and sat on the bed looking at Sam. She lay on the bed looking stunningly sexy. She put a finger to her pussy and slowly inserted it. She then put her finger to my lips. The taste was fishy, and salty, but sensual.

"I wonder if I can ask you to do something for me?" Asked Sam.

"Of course." I said. "What do you have in mind?" I replied.

"Put the Champagne down for a minute. And tie my hands together behind my back."

I picked the discarded scarves up from the floor, rolled her on to her side, and gently tied her hands together, and then rolled her back. She spread her beautiful long legs fully apart. I moved to go down on her.

"No, stop, not yet." Said Sam. I want you to get the Champagne bottle, shake it vigorously, pop the cork, hold the pressure in with your thumb, and then put the bottle in my cunt so it spurts up inside of me." Said Sam.

"Yeah, OK." I agreed. "But only if I can drink from your gorgeous pussy afterwards."

"You are more than welcome. In fact I will hold you to that." Said Sam with a seductive sexy smile.

I shook and opened the Champagne, and as the sparkling liquid tried to escape, I jammed my thumb in the neck. I couldn't hold it back for long, so I quickly placed it between her pussy lips and pushed it in an inch. I pulled my thumb away and felt the Champagne surge into her cunt. Sam screamed and rolled about, but I managed to keep the bottle there until it had emptied herself into her.

I removed the bottle and expected a backwash of Champagne, but there was none, just a slight dribble between her legs.

"I'm keeping it in. It's so cold!" Said Sam. " Now help me stand up, and hurry!"

I helped Sam off the bed and stood her up.

"Sit at my feet." Said Sam, as she parted her legs.

I sat on the floor and put my legs forward between hers, and I shuffled forward so my mouth was under her pussy.

"Open your mouth and drink." Said Sam.

As I opened my mouth she squirted a blend of Champagne, Caviar, my cum and her juices straight in. Not too much, just enough so I could drink without choking. She waited for me to swallow, and released some more. I was amazed by her ability to control the amount, on and off like a tap. I started to lick and nibble on her clit, and my tongue darted between her pink pussy lips. She started to groan, and sway about. I put my hands on her hips to hold her in place.

"Oh my God!" She said. "I think I'm going to come." Said Sam. and she thrust her pubis into my face. With a gush she released the rest of the liquid all over my face, and I eagerly drank and lapped it all up.

"Fuck, that was close." Said Sam.

"You still wasn't there were you?" I asked Sam.

"No, but it was close, so close, fuck it was close. I haven't been able to come for about three months now. Nothing to do with you. Just.... well you know. But that's the closest I've ever been." Replied Sam.

"Yeah, it's OK, no problems." I said.

I sat her on the bed and untied her hands. She lay back on the bed.

"Would you just cuddle up to me for a minute please?" She asked in a little girl voice.

I moved beside her and wrapped my legs and arms around her. As I drew her close I realised she was crying.

"Hey, hey Sam, what's up? Come on talk to me. I'm here for you." I said.

Sam twisted around in my arms, and I could see her eyes were red and swollen. I moved her hair from her face, and brushed away her tears.

"Talk to me Sam." I said in what I hoped was a reassuring tone.

She cleared her throat.

"I don't want to do this anymore Tim." She said.

"Oh... Oh, er, right. No problems Sam. I'm sorry Sam." I said as I moved my body away from her and, went to get off the bed.

"Where are you going? What are you doing?" Said Sam.

"Well, I was just looking for my clothes, so I could get dressed and leave." I replied.

"Not you silly, I didn't mean I wanted you to go." Said Sam. "Come here, and hold me." Said Sam

I returned to the bed and took her into my arms. I was feeling rather stupid.

"Sorry Sam I misunderstood you." I said

"I know, it was one of those moments when I needed to say a little bit more than I did. Just listen to me for a minute, OK?" Replied Sam.

"OK Sam, you go ahead in your own time." I said.

"Well, it's like this. I was quite sexually naive before I met you. I had had only two boyfriends, and neither was good at sex. The first one drank too much, and the other was always doped out of his head on drugs, both couldn't be bothered with anything really."

I held her tight, stroking the nape of her neck with my fingertips.

"It's OK Sam. I'm listening." I said.

"Then there was the night I first met you and Elaine. It was like a switch was turned on inside me. It was such an incredible sexual experience, and from there on I was insatiable. I wanted sex all the time, I even drifted around pubs and clubs picking up men. But it started to make my job in the bank very difficult. As some of the customers started to recognise me as the slut who was in the bar the previous night. Then Elaine came into the bank one morning and recognised me. She invited me to come to dinner with her and Mark, here at this house." Said Sam.

I took her face in my hands, and softly kissed her lips.

"You're doing fine Sam. Just fine." I said.

"I got a bit pissed, and told Elaine all about it. I told her I just wanted sex all the time. She was very kind and understanding. She said I could earn good money, working for Mark, and satisfying my desires at the same time. Also I would only be working for two days at the weekend, and that would be it. So I gave up my job, and here I am." Said Sam. "I thought the sex would be superb, and getting paid for it as well, that was my life dream. But now, that's it. I can't get off on it anymore, haven't been able to for months, and I want out. I've lost my sensuality, and reality, and I want that back." She said.

" It's OK Sam, you can do what you want, you can get out of it if you want to. It's not like you are contracted to Mark, or anything like that. Or are you?" I said.

"No, nothing like that. Mark's been really good, I can leave at any time. He's always reassured me about that." She said.

" Let's get in the Jacuzzi." Said Sam. " Run it for me can you?"

Another change of direction on her part, but I went with it. I got off the bed, and went into the bathroom and turned the taps on. Within five minutes the bath was full, and I turned on the jets so the water was just simmering. I went back into the bedroom, and took Sam by her hands and directed her to the bath. We entered the water together, and I once more took her in my arms.

The water was bubbling around us, and I sat her on my lap with her back facing me. I was erect again, and she allowed me to enter her. We sat like that for ages, not moving, very much like Tantric sex, but it felt good to be that close together. She started to grip and release her cunt muscles in a slow but rhythmic way. It felt like my cock was being massaged by firm hands. I gently stroked her neck, and my right hand caressed her nipples. She started to move up and down, and then withdrew completely. Sam pulled herself half out of the Jacuzzi, laying on her front. She then spread her legs apart. I approached her from behind and slowly inserted my hard cock into her pussy.

"Fuck me hard, but slowly." Said Sam.

I held her hips as I thrust deep inside her.

"I think that I can really come this time, come with me. But don't speed up. Keep it at that slow pace." She said.

I put my hands on her shoulders, and moved firmly but slowly in and out, withdrawing so I could see the glistening tip of my cock at her pussy entrance, and pushing in hard as she clamped down.

Sam started to moan, and moved from side to side, but I managed to keep up the same slow pace.

"Oh God! I'm going to come now! Come with me!" Said Sam.

Sam clamped down so hard, I couldn't pull out. Her cunt pulsated around my cock and I could feel an aching in my balls as the release started to build up.

"I'm coming too." I exclaimed.

My cock twitched in her tight pussy embrace as I came again. She writhed and screamed as her own orgasm took her over. I pulled her back into the water and we floated there for ages still joined together as we regained our breath.

"Oh thank you, thank you Tim. I've waited three months for that. And it was a real orgasm at last. I knew you would be able to do it for me." Said Sam.

"Well, it was sort of my pleasure too." I replied as I kissed the nape of her neck

We got out of the Jacuzzi and I wrapped her in a large white fluffy towel and led her back to the bed. She put a towel around her hair, and we got under the cover, and I held her in my arms, as we both fell asleep.

In the morning I wasn't quite sure where I was. But there was no mistaking the feeling of Sam's lips gently sucking my cock. I moved my hand to search for her pussy, but she moved it away.

"Morning you. Don't move, this is for you." Said Sam.

She spread my legs apart and I could feel her nipples and her hair brushing against my inner thighs. She had one hand cupping my balls, and her other hand on my shaft. She licked around the ridge of my cock, and slipped her tongue into the slit. She pulled my foreskin right up and inserted her tongue between it and my cock.

"Oh fuck! This isn't going to take long." I said.

And seconds later I exploded into her mouth. Sam swallowed every last drop of my cum, and then lazily stretched her body beside mine. Our lips met, and as we kissed I could taste my cum in her mouth.

"Oh thank you, fuck, thank you, that was just sublime." I said.

"My pleasure." She murmured.

After half an hour of stroking and cuddling each other, she suddenly jumped up and stood by the bed.

"Are you hungry?" Said Sam. "Fancy breakfast?"

"Yeah sure." I replied. "How does that work then?"

I watched her as she bent over to reach for something inside the bedside cabinet.

"Ta ta ta taaa!" She trilled.

She was holding a toaster, and with a little skip, took it to the other side of the room and plugged it in.

"I have bread too." She said. And from a carrier bag she pulled out a loaf of bread and placed four slices into the toaster.

Sam fiddled around in the bag again and produced some little packs of butter. Within minutes we were sitting on the bed, both naked, eating hot buttered toast.

"I've a favour to ask you." Said Sam.

"No problems Sam, after that wonderful way of waking me up, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"I know what I want. I want to leave all this behind, and I just want to be with you. Would you have me, knowing what you do about me?" Said Sam.

I looked at her. Her long strawberry blond hair mussed up, sex hair as a very dear close friend had once said to me. Her delicious deep blue eyes, her fulsome lithe body, and the brightness and intelligence that she had in abundance. I knew I had wanted to be with her so much before, and I didn't want to lose her again. It would be my last chance, and I could live with her past.

"Sam, I love you, and yes, I would love to be with you. The thing is I can't offer you much, I haven't got much to offer really, just me." I said.

"That's what I want. You." Said Sam. "The most important thing you can give me is reality. You can give me reality Can't you Tim?"

"I will try to do that for you Sam, I promise I will." I said.

I lent towards her and kissed on her buttery lips. She kissed back full and hard. I laid her back on the bed. Sam parted her legs and pulled them back so her ankles were nearly touching her ears. I inserted one finger between her pussy lips and using my teeth and tongue nibbled on her extended clit. As she writhed on the bed I put another two fingers inside her and turned them upwards to find her G spot. Sam started to moan and brought her legs back down. Using her feet she found my cock and started to stroke my shaft up and down. I was soon erect again.

"Tim! Please.... I'm going to come, come with me, oh fuck, come with me." Said Sam.

I withdrew my fingers, moved up the bed and pushed my cock into her moist cunt. Sam grabbed my buttocks and pulled me in and out of her. I sped up and felt her hard grip on my cock.

"Now! Oh God! Now!" Screamed Sam.

As I pumped what little cum I had left in to her, she yelled out as we came together. We slumped on to the bed and held each other tight. We were both trembling as the shared orgasm feelings gently ebbed away. Sam and I dozed for a little while, then shared another bath together before getting dressed.

We left together at lunch time. Sam had a private meeting with Mark, it only lasted a few minutes. When she came out she said Mark had been OK about it all, and had even given her a nice lump sum of money to help her out until she could find another job.

We got into my car and drove away, but drove towards our new life together.