Rock Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his hands up to my waist, spread my legs apart with his foot and positioned himself between me. At the moment of penetration the feel of his cock sent shivers through my body and a stream began to trickle down my leg. He slid easily in and out, bracing himself on the soft arms of the chair. He leaned back, pulling me with him, penetrating me at a steep angle.

The feeling was so intense that I felt I would die from the pleasure. I squeezed my cunt around him to create a heated friction. Faster he went, sliding in and out of me, making me call his name again and again. Deeper he pushed, making me feel like his cock was in my mouth and I would spew his seed from my lips.

"Oh, I'm going to cum," I heard Steve whisper. "Where do you want it?"

I turned quickly and feel to my knees. "I want it here," I said, opening my mouth and taking his cock in deeply. I felt him tighten and I opened my mouth slightly wider so he could watch his load shoot into my waiting mouth.

The white cum shoot into my mouth and a dribble fell from my lip. Smiling, I swallowed and licked the remaining off his shaft and licked my finger with full bruised lips. No sooner had I re-buttoned my shirt then we heard the door handle jiggle.

To be continued?

Will Gay Mark ever get Steve's ass? Will Angela have a threesome with Morgan and Steve? Will Michael try to seduce Morgan or will she take advantage of him? And who is Traffic Man Dan? And where is the boss, Dean, everyone is talking about? Stay tuned to a future chapter of "Rock Me"

12