Rock N' Roll Fantasy Ch. 4

Story Info
Rick takes the stage and the crowd heats up!
4k words
4.25
15.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick Hunter’s band quietly took their positions on the darkened stage. Except for those lucky fans in the front rows no one in the cavernous municipal arena knew the band was about to key their instruments, signaling the arrival of the man himself. Randy stood stage right soaking in the raw sexual energy generated by nearly 20,000 fanatical fans. Randy fingered the backstage passes he would soon bestow on a chosen few. He spotted the young slut he had seen earlier. She was talking excitedly to one of the older girls Randy had taken for lesbians at first glance. Now he thought perhaps he was mistaken.

One of the girls was wrapped in the arms of the tall handsome jock that Randy had barely taken note of earlier. Yes, it was clear to him now. This was a group of five, most probably bisexual young friends. Hell the smaller guy seemed more interested in the jock then the girls did. Randy decided all five would get invitations to Rick’s after concert orgy. The four older ones getting the chance to worship Rick’s famous cock while Randy fucked every hole on the hot little slut. Randy smiled as he decided that Rick’s 18 year old and up rule wasn’t as limiting as it seemed at first.

Randy continued to survey the crowd, growing antsy. It was now five minutes passed stage all and Rick was still in his dressing room. Applause, whistles and chants of “Rick, Rick, Rick” filled the hall with a noise as loud as would be sent out by the big amplifiers when the bands guitar’s began screaming.

Randy walked over to his wife, Alicia to wish her luck as he did before every show. Not that he gave a rat’s ass about her performance. Randy’s motive was to grope his wife on stage while the crowd roared. Though he knew the audience could see nothing that was happening on stage, it gave Randy an intense thrill to feel his wife up in front of the large screaming crowd. Alicia was wearing a short flowing dress that allowed Randy to easily play with her pussy as he kissed her hard and deep. As expected her pussy was soaked. Alicia also got off on the raw sensual energy of the crowd. She actually experienced orgasm during most of her performances.

Randy was also aware that the remains of Rick’s huge load of cum still oozed from his wife’s pussy. However, he could not have cared less at that point. Randy knew he would fuck several young sluts before he visited his wife’s tantalizing cunt again. He had decided that his wife’s slutty behavior meant he was free to fuck anyone he pleased and to treat Alicia as his personal whore now. As Randy turned to walk off stage, Alicia pinched his tight ass. She too was planning a big night tonight. Of course Randy was completely unaware she was planning to fuck all comers at Rick’s party.

Randy returned to his crowd watching. He surveyed the crowd looking for likely candidates amongst the sea of sweaty bodies and flickering disposable lighters. Just as Randy spotted an old friend of the band three rows back, Bill, the gruff roadie wrangler walked up and yelled, “Let’s Rock n Roll!”

Randy shined his pen light toward the lead guitarist and headed down the stairs leading from the stage to the floor seats. The guitar came to life, wailing as the drummer banged on his skins providing a beat for Rick’s introduction. From somewhere unseen an announcer’s voice boomed over the screaming throng, “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome once again to the world’s greatest rock n roll show!”

Blinding white-hot light flooded the stage at the precise moment roman candles fired off atop the giant speaker racks at the rear of the stage. Rick Hunter stood at center stage, bathed in the bright light, basking in the adulation of the crowd. He wore tight jeans, a black tee shirt and a multicolored sequined vest that sparkled with a million hues in the intense spotlights. The vest would soon belong to some lucky lady that would have the thrill of dancing on stage with Rick. Rich Hunter had given away enough clothing in his career to dress a small army. As Rick grabbed the microphone and tore into his first song, a wild heavy metal anthem he first recorded 20 year earlier, Randy made his way through the crowd. He was moving directly toward the hot woman he had spotted moments before Rick took the stage.

Patti Brown had followed Rick’s band for 15 years. She was a regular both in the audience and back stage. At 35 Patti was as vivacious and sexy as she was at 20, the night Rick Hunter first fucked her. Patti was amongst a select few whom had been with every member of the band and some of the principle crewmembers including Randy and his wife. She loved sex in all its variety and found Rick’s after concert orgies intoxicating. On one memorable occasion, Rick took Patti with the band to a private island for a month when they were recoding an album and preparing for a world tour.

Tonight Patti was with a hot young man and his even hotter wife. Jim and Shelly Jennings were both bisexual and loved to watch each other fuck others. Patti was planning to get them into Rick’s party tonight. Randy walked right to Patti and planted a kiss on her that could have knocked the smile off the Mona Lisa. He grabbed the tall, sexy, blond and pulled her tight to his body, grinding his crotch into her hip. Randy jammed his tongue into her mouth as their bodies pulsed together in time to the driving beat of the band’s wailing amps. Patti had come to loath Randy over the years but would happily give him a blow job right in the aisle for three of the golden all access passes she knew were bulging bigger then his pitiful cock was in his jeans.

The two tried to talk but it was impossible to be heard over the amplifiers that stood only a few feet away and which were currently filling the hall with the words of Rick’s latest hot song. Randy took Patti by the arm and lead her out a side door to a semi-soundproof area that served as a security command post at stage left.

“So stud, you got something for me?” Patti said seductively as she reached out and squeezed his bulge.

Randy pretty much stayed hard throughout a concert. The anticipation of what was to come along with the undulating, lust-filled crowd was an overwhelming aphrodisiac for him. Randy pulled a pass from his rear pocket and hung it around Patti’s neck. He placed his hand over hers and pushed it into his bulge hard and dry humped her hand while leering at her. Patti kissed him deeply as she squeezed his cock through his pants.

Then she whispered in his ear, “Stud, any chance I can get a couple more of these for my friends? I really can’t leave them out there and besides I know Rick would enjoy meeting them.”

Randy had intended from the start to give the passes to the couple. They were very hot and he was sure they were going to end up as Rick’s toys tonight. Besides, Patti wanted them in and if she complained to Rick, Randy could well find himself shut out of the party. However, his perverted little mind couldn’t resist the opportunity to play Patti for a little attention. Patti was getting agitated with the little worm, which was one of the nicer things she called Randy, in her mind. She could hear the thunderous roar of the crowd as yet another song came to an end. She was missing Rick while the scumbag jerked her around. Still she just kept up the seduction.

Randy hissed, “So what’s in it for me, baby? You know how it goes one hand washes the other.”

Without a word, Patti lowered Randy’s zipper and slid her hand into his pants. Her fingers slipped through the open fly of his boxers. Randy shuddered as Patti’s long red fingernails scraped along his tender, hard shaft. Patti softly grazed her thumb over Randy’s spongy cock head, spreading his cum slit open and smearing precum around his glans. Randy’s leering lips curled up into a sadistic grin as his shaft twitched against Patti’s hand. He managed to regain his composure just as his head started to fall back and the first lustful moans erupted from his lips.

As he reached down and pulled Patti’s hand away he moaned, “That’s’ enough for now slut! Perhaps later I will find more use for your talents.”

Randy zipped up and dropped two additional passes on the floor. He walked to the door and turned to watch Patti bend over to retrieve the precious passes. Patti, knowing what Randy wanted, wiggled seductively as she retrieved the passes. Her short leather mini rode up her ass and the tight silky thong underneath did little to hide her ample buttocks. Patti smiled knowing that Randy was drooling over her and imagining what was hidden by the thin strip of silk to be his for the taking. She had to stifle the laugh that begged to come forth as she thought how much he thought he had controlled and abused her. Stupid fuck was way to into himself to ever recognize being used she thought.

Randy returned to the hunt and Patti rejoined her friends. Jim and Shelly squealed when Patti placed the golden passes around their necks. The three of them shared a deep sensual kiss. Their tongues dancing together in a frenzied threesome as the beat of the bands amplifiers pounded in their heads. Patti and Shelly rubbed their sensual bodies on each side of Jim in time to the hard driving rock music. Jim grabbed each of their asses and pulled them tighter as his hot ladies ground their sex into his thighs. He felt their tits press into him as they licked and kiss each other with him in between. Jim fingered the pass that hung around his neck and drifted off into fantasy as the ladies continued rubbing against him. The loud music fortunately drowned out Jim’s moans as he imagined Rick was behind him fucking him hard to the beat of the song that Rick was belting out on stage.

Meanwhile Randy had made his way to the front row of wriggling concertgoers. As the band wailed through yet another of its 20-year-old hard driving rock tunes, Randy wormed his way through the jumping, sweating, frenzied throng until he was next to the hot young chick he planned to use like a cheap whore later. Jenny was vaguely aware of the older sleazy man who had somehow appeared next to her as she screamed and swayed with the music of her idol. Jenny’s sister, Kelly and her friends, Christie, Grant and Steve had not yet noticed the man that was now leering at Jenny’s jiggling boobs. The current song came to an end and after another round of thunderous applause and screaming, Rick began talking to the crowd, welcoming them as if they were a group of friends he had invited to a cocktail party at his house. Randy was always amused by how much of an attention-whore Rick was and jealous of how easily he could hold people in the palm of his hand with his slick lies.

As Randy knew was coming, Rick began to strum the cords of one of his soft, sentimental love ballads as he finished his patronizing speech. Randy bent down and spoke into Jenny’s ear. He asked if she was interested in partying after the show. Jenny felt his hot breath on her neck and turned to slap the pervert who was suddenly fawning over her. Randy accustomed to such moves grabbed her wrist long before she made contact. Jenny’s eyes fell on the all-access pass that hung from what appeared to be a real gold chain on the man’s neck. Randy smiled at her as he saw the look of recognition in the slut’s eyes. He knew she was his for the taking. This time when he leaned forward to talk to Jenny, she wrapped her arms around his neck and cooed as she listened to his proposition. Even though just 18 Jenny already knew how to play men for what she wanted.

“Sweetie, I am the manager for the band and I would love to have you be my date for the after show party. It is the final night tour wrap party and they are always hot and wild, sexy lady,” Randy said in his most seductive voice.

Jenny nearly wet her pants as she realized she had hot the jackpot. She just knew once she was backstage she would be able to get Rick Hunter to take her virginity. She kissed Randy full on the lips, sucking on his freely offered tongued and then purred that she would love to be his date for the party. By this time Jenny’s sister and Grant had noticed what was going on.

Kelly grabbed Jenny and scolded her, “What the fuck are you doing Sis! Damn you are fucking slut aren’t you! Christ making out with an old sleaze like that; you are disgusting, bitch!”

While Kelly was yelling at Jenny, Grant stepped in front of Randy, making it clear if he didn’t back the fuck off, he was going to the hospital. Grant was a big strong guy and towered over Randy’s 5’ 8” slight body. Randy snickered as he pictured this big strong blonde stud bent over taking some band members big cock up his ass as he watched his girl friends get gang fucked. All the commotion attracted the attention of Christie and Steve as well as several other people in the area. Randy knew he had to get control of this situation before one of the biker dudes that were working security came over and started busting heads. Just what he needed was a picture of several bloody kids on the cover of the New York fucking times in the morning.

Randy held his hands up and said, “Hey man, everything is cool. I was just asking the lady if she wanted to join the band at a little party after the show. Geez if you she doesn’t want to go all she needs to do is say no thank you. She doesn’t need her ape to save her, dude!”

By this time Jenny was screaming at Kelly that she was going to blow her big chance and to stay the fuck ‘outta’ her business. Grant though pissed at the ape reference was immediately disarmed as he too realized this guy was a player with pull.

“Hey, er sorry man. It is just she is my chick’s little sis and I promised I would look out for her. “ Grant stammered.

Randy said that it was no problem and quickly produced five passes. He suggested that they all join the band later then grabbed jenny and kissed her deeply again before disappearing into the crowd. The kids stood stunned holding their passes as Randy continued his hunt for the chosen ones. Randy took inventory in his head; the count stood at three males, five females. Eight passes distributed and eight more in his pocket. Randy went back to his watching spot as Rick reached down and pulled a hot blond chick up onto the stage. It was time for Rick’s special Full Moon Boogie. As the band began the to play the seductive cords that were the lead-in to Rick’s most sensual love song, Randy could see the blonde squeal as Rick placed the wild vest he wore on the girl shoulders. Then Rick sat the blonde on a chair center stage, knelt next to her and began to sing directly to her as if she was the only one in the room. When Rick finished the words he kissed the blonde softly and took her hands beckoning the sexy woman to stand and dance with him.

As Rick danced her around the stage while the band played an extended jazzy version of the melody, the image on the big screens clearly showed to the crowd how much the chick was shaking in Rick’s arms. It was only from a close vantage point like Randy’s that the wet spot on her white jean shorts was easily seen. Like almost all the women Rick brought onto the stage, the blonde had orgasmed as Rick sang the sensual love song in his still rich baritone just inches from the young women’s face. Randy made a mental note to make sure the blonde got a pass as Rick gave her his now well known pelvic thrust to the delight of the audience. The woman began to get more into the dance and rubbed herself against Rick as the dance continued. Then just as the dance was coming to an end as he always did Rick put his lips to her ear and said that is was time to flash them, babies. At this point she would have striped naked and fucked him right there in front of the whole world. The blond turned to the audience, pulled her tee up and revealed her perky braless breasts to the cheers and hoots of the audience. Rick gave her breasts a quick grope and as he began to sing the last verse of the song helped her back into the audience.

Randy dashed backed to his office to grab a few more passes, before making his final run through the undulating crowd to bestow his gifts. After watching Rick’s little dance with the blond slut, Randy was horny as hell and his cock was throbbing and aching in his jeans. He now wished he had made Patti blow him for the passes. As he headed to the office where the passes were kept secure, Randy looked around for a possible source of relief for his condition. The usual suspects were always backstage. Crew, bored and waiting for the show to end so they could finish their work and assorted hanger-ons dancing and indulging in the free food and already flowing liquor. Randy spotted a groupie he knew that he was sure would give a blow job to a great Dane for an invite to ride the bus back to the party at the hotel later.

Not being one for subtlety, Randy walked over to her and put his tongue in her ear and moaned in a nasty tone, “HI sweet thing. I have a ticket for you if you still suck cock as good as I remember.”

Without waiting for an answer, Randy took her hand and led her to the small office and shut and locked the door behind them. Randy dropped his pants and stood there with them and his briefs at his ankles. His hard cock stood straight out in front of him. He was so excited the groupie could actually see his big vein pulsing on his little dick.

“Get over here, slut and show me how much you want to come to the party!” Randy snarled.

The chick that indeed would do anything Randy wanted in exchange for the bus ticket dropped to her knees and began gently massaging Randy’s already tight ball sack. She smiled realizing this was going to be easy work as her tongue slid out and licked Randy’s twitching cock-head clean of his oozing precum. Randy grabbed her hair and forced her down onto his cock as he thrust his hips forward.

“Yes that’s it! Suck my big dick, you cum slut!” Randy moaned has he fucked her face.

The groupie fought to stifle a laugh. She thought to herself what a dumb shit Randy was. Not only was Randy’s cock not overly large, it was both shorter and thinner then average. The head of his cock barely entered her throat even though with each thrust Randy pressed his hairy nuts to her chin. She reached a hand under Randy and spread his ass cheeks opened. She teased his anal sphincter with the tip of her index finger. Encouraged by his increased moans, she shoved her finger deep into his ass. Randy’s whole body jerked as she hit his prostate. He drove his cock to the back of her mouth and began to cum violently. Despite being repulsed by the little weasel she was sucking off, the groupie swallowed every drop. She wanted to be sure he was happy and would make good on his promises of a bus pass.

Randy stumbled backwards and almost fell before recovering his composure. He quickly pulled his pants up and but himself back together. He retrieved the extra passes he came for and dropped a pass for the bus on the floor and headed for the door.

As he went through the door Randy turned, sneered and spoke in his nastiest voice, “Nice cock sucking, slut! You will be popular on the bus. Better drink some milk to coat that stomach, cuz you going to get a belly full, bitch!”

The groupie tucked the pass into the back pocket of her tight fitting low rider jeans and returned to the backstage party. Randy returned to the hunt. The crowd had reached a fever pitch now. The air was thick with the combined smell of marijuana smoke, sweat and raw sexual energy. Randy gave out the last of his tickets to heaven, including a pair to the blond Rick had danced with and her date, before returning to his office. He had the first of many shots of straight Jack Daniels he would consume that night and stretched out on the ratty leather sofa. It would be at least another hour and a half before the band finished, probably longer. The last night always seemed to produce an extra long encore. Randy figured he might as well get some rest. Everyone was doing their jobs, his work was done and now it was time to recharge for the big night ahead.

12