Rock 'n' Roll Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go upstairs," she quietly moaned and I readily agreed.

I followed behind her, eyeing her ass swaying before me as we went. By the time we reached the stairs, I was so hot I couldn't wait. I grabbed Cindy's hips and pulled her to me, grinding my cock against her ass. Cindy began to moan softly, until I reached down and undid my jeans and let them fall around my ankles.

"What are you doing?" she whispered. I pushed Cindy's short dress up over her hips and bent her forward. "Mike, no! We can't here! What if Mom and Dad....." she began but then I thrust my cock hard into her. With her hands on the third step, I fucked Cindy hard, pounding my rock hard cock in and out of her. I reached up and unzipped her dress and pulled it down so it was bunched up around her waist before leaning forward and fondling her swaying breasts. Cindy had to bite her lower lip to keep from moaning too loud. Our heat, along with the risk of being caught by our parents, was just too much and Cindy came quickly and violently, grinding her hips back against me with her juices running down her legs. I was right behind her, and once again I pulled my cock out of her dripping pussy. Cindy quickly turned around and sat on the step in front of me. I shoved my cock in her mouth and exploded, shooting my cum into the back of her throat while she jerked the shaft. Cindy sucked me dry, this time getting all of my load in her mouth and swallowing hungrily.

Not wanting to press our luck any further, we quickly got up and went up to our rooms. I slept like a baby, dreaming of fucking my sister over and over again. It is a dream that has come true, for we have continued screwing each other every chance we get. It sure does make those long rides home from the clubs more enjoyable.

12