Rocker Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking asshole!" Margot hissed, kissing the Biker passionately. "You raping mother . . . Ummm! . . . Oh yeah!" He'd rolled over onto his back and she impaled herself on his still-stiff cock.

Nicole and the Hippie were kissing. She curled her hand around his soft penis and it hardened rapidly. She rolled onto her back with her legs open. He was already in position when she whispered, "Yeah, Baby! Put it in . . . right now! Oh Fuck Yeah! . . . That's right! . . . That's soooo good!"

Cowboy was still kneeling and holding my body in the air, pushing me ever closer . . . I clung to him desperately as the climax washed over me. I was still cumming when he laid me on the bed.

A group of men surrounded me. A man pressed his penis between my lips and I sucked it greedily. I grabbed a stiff cock with each hand as Cowboy slipped back inside me and fucked me with long fast thrusts. I came several more times. The prick in my mouth pulled out and sprayed my face. The two men I was jerking off shot hot cum on my breasts. Cowboy's cock throbbed and his hot juice pulsed into my pussy.

Nicole was on her back with her ankles resting on the Hippie's shoulders, giving little cries of pleasure as his cock plunged into her. Margot was still riding the Biker.

Cowboy kissed me briefly before getting up and moving away.

I lay on my back, dreamily gazing at my reflection in the ceiling mirror. A well-fucked slut, with tangled blond hair, swollen breasts and hard nipples, wantonly spread legs exposing a gaping snatch and a body glistening with sweat and semen, stared back down at me.

"Oh shit! . . . No! Don't! . . . That hurts!" It was Red's voice, crying out from the far end of the dressing room. I sat up to see what was happening.

Nick and Frank were holding Red on the floor on his hands and knees. Joe was kneeling behind him, aiming his stiff cock between the man's buttocks. "What?" Joe sneered. "You're straight? Well, a man's fucking your heterosexual ass tonight!" Red screamed as Joe thrust brutally forward.

I jumped off the bed and ran to watch the action. It was so hot watching Joe drive his cock up the other man's butt. Red was moaning, "Oh fuck! . . . Stop! . . . Please!" but his prick was stiff as a steel rod.

I was bent over for a closer look when a hot tongue invaded my slit. Gasping with pleasure, I pushed back onto the unknown man's face. He pulled my lips open and slipped his tongue into my pussy, eating me to the edge of orgasm. "Fuck me!" I whispered, putting my hands on Red's back for more support.

The man behind me stood up and I could see him in one of the wall mirrors. He was a cute Hispanic in his early 20s, with a long ponytail. He was slender, but his cock was satisfactorily thick as he slipped it into my snatch.

Nicole and the Hippie had moved to Red's other side. She copied my bent-over posture and he took her from behind. She and I stared at each other. It was like each of us was watching herself getting fucked in a mirror.

"I'm cumming!" Joe said. "Shooting a hot load up straight boy's asshole!" Red screamed even louder as Joe pounded his butt. "Feel me squirt!" Joe shouted. "Take my hot sperm! . . . Take it! . . . Take it! . . . Take my load! . . . Up your tight butt!" Joe jammed Red's ass over and over, cumming with each thrust.

"God Baby!" Nicole screamed to the Hippie. "Your hot juice in my cunt . . . God!" She was cumming, too, leaning on Red's back to hold herself up. I came a moment later, when the Hispanic shot inside me.

"So, did you like getting raped, you son of a bitch?" Joe growled as he pulled his still-stiff cock from Red's ass and stepped away. The man's only reply was a low moan.

Nicole pulled away from the Hippie. "It's not enough!" she cried, reaching between Red's legs and gripping his stiff cock. "Look at this! He's a closet case who got off on being ass-fucked. We should REALLY punish him!"

"I have an idea," Nick said. He vanished into the office, returning almost immediately with a brass-bound wooden chest.

"Awesome!" Nicole said, admiring the smooth black paddle Nick produced from the toybox. It was long and wide, with a pattern of holes to reduce air resistance. It made a loud slapping noise when she smacked it against the palm of her hand. "Sweet!" she whispered.

Red had been on all fours, meekly accepting his punishment. That ended when Nicole wound up like a batter and swung at his ass.

CRACK!!! Screaming in pain and fear, Red leaped to his feet. Frank and Joe overpowered him easily. "Bend him over the bed," Nick commanded.

"Remember, 'Take it, lezzie bitch! Take a real man!'?" Nicole growled, pulling her arm back.

CRACK!! . . . CRACK! . . . CRACK!!!! With four blows, Nicole had turned the prostrate man's buttocks bright red. She was wild-eyed and gasping for breath as she gathered strength for a new assault.

As Nick watched her warily, Nicole bent over to kiss Red's ear. "Shit Baby! That was good!" she hissed. "I'm going to spoil you for women."

CCCRRRAAACCCKKK!!!!! Some of the brilliant color on Red's butt cheeks was suddenly blood. Nick caught Nicole's arm before she could strike another blow and pulled her away, whispering urgently in her ear. "All right," she answered angrily, handing him the paddle.

"Come feel this, Guitar Girl" Nicole said, sinking to her knees and reaching between Red's spread legs. Despite the punishment, his cock was still rock hard, with a steady stream of pre-cum leaking from his tip and running down his shaft.

The Hippie kissed Nicole. They whispered briefly, then he lay on the floor between her spread knees. "Yeah Baby!" she gasped. "Eat me while I finish punishing him."

"Bad Boy likes getting spanked," Nicole cooed. "Hot ass." She kissed his reddened buttocks and ran gentle fingers over his tender flesh. "Red hot ass!" Slap! Red jumped as her flat hand smacked his butt. He cried out in pain, but his stiff cock jerked in my hand.

"Bad Boy! . . . Bad Boy!" Nicole screamed as she slapped Red's ass. "Bad . . . Boy . . ." she whispered as she kissed his buttocks and fingered his asshole. The Hippie fucked her pussy from behind as she alternated between spanking, kissing and caressing Red's ass cheeks.

He was humping my hand, working his pre-cum-slick cock in my grip, growing more excited each time Nicole's hand descended. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! A fountain of hot cum erupted from his jerking cock. Nicole was cumming, too, screaming orgasmically with each blow she struck.

Red collapsed onto the bed. The Hippie held Nicole to keep her from falling forward. It only took her a few moments to recover. "Look at that mess!" she exclaimed, pointing to Red's cum on the floor. "Bad Boy, lick it up."

"Not so fast," I said, holding out my dripping hand. "Clean this first."

When Red had licked my hand clean, I moved back to the bed, settling on hands and knees beside Margot and the Biker. "You evil motherfucker! Rape my asshole! I love . . . Oh!" she gasped, cumming violently.

A man entered me from behind as I watched Red licking the floor. My vision blurred and the world narrowed to the hands on my breasts and the cock in my cunt, stretching, filling, thrusting, spraying, withdrawing . . .

Red was on his knees. He'd finished cleaning the floor and was waiting expectantly for the next command. "Bend over," Frank growled, moving behind him.

Nicole was on the floor near Red with her neck and shoulders supported by a pillow and her legs and crotch in the air. The Hippie was standing behind her, rhythmically thrusting his cock into her elevated snatch.

Margot was still cumming as the Biker drove into her ass. "Oh Baby!" she finally exclaimed. "Shoot that hot stuff up my butt! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!!!"

Someone was passing a bottle of whiskey. I grabbed it and took several gulps, hardly noticing the burning.

Another man took my pussy while I watched the fucking couples. I didn't even look in the mirror to see his face. He made me cum before shooting and moving away. That was all that mattered.

I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling like the Red Queen from "Alice in Wonderland" as I watched Frank cumming in Red's ass. "Off with his head!" I thought. No, that would be too harsh. "All you men! Line up and fuck his ass!" I commanded. Nobody moved. "What's wrong with you?" I shouted. "Fuck him!"

Nick looked at me. "Most of the guys here are . . . kind of . . . straight," he answered.

I shook my head to clear it. When that didn't help, I grabbed the whiskey bottle and took another big gulp. "I guesh that's reasonable," I finally said. "If you fuck his ass, you can fuck mine afterwards. All of you!" The men looked startled. The group had thinned out, but there were at least a dozen of them left.

"Are you sure?" There was real concern in Nick's voice, but his cock was super hard as he looked from my face to Red's round buttocks.

"I never shay anything I don' mean," I answered in a slightly slurred voice.

Nick looked at me hard for a few seconds. "All right," he finally said, lubricating his stiff pecker and moving into position.

Red looked at me beseechingly. "Let me eat you while they do this," he pleaded. I sat on the edge of the bed with him kneeling between my open legs and pulled my snatch open. Margot and the Biker were behind me on the bed. He continued fucking her ass while she fondled my breasts. Nicole was bent over the bed, moaning with pleasure as the Hippie buried his face between her buttocks.

Nick said, "Hell of a sacrifice for a straight boy . . ." as he drove his cock up Red's asshole. Frank and Joe laughed.

Red gave good head. He sucked my clit and tongued my snatch, making me come twice while Nick was fucking him.

Nick pulled out of Red's ass. His cock was as stiff as ever. "Good boy!" I said, kissing him before bending over the bed. "Don' be too gentle," I mumbled. "I'mmm a butt slut." When he slipped a lubricated finger into me, I took it easily. A moment later, his cock-head was at my entrance, opening me slowly and carefully. I rammed my butt backwards. Nick gasped in surprise as his entire length slammed into my asshole.

"Fuck my shlutty assh . . . hard!" I demanded.

Abandoning tenderness, Nick fucked my ass fiercely, making me cum several times before shooting his load.

After kissing Nick, I stretched extravagantly, looking around for my next man. "Who's next?" I cried. The men looked at each other uncertainly. "Come on!" I shouted. "We're talking genuine barely legal female ass here . . . hot tight girl ass milking the cum from your cock. I'll even throw in a little random nookie."

The Hispanic stepped forward and kissed me. "I have had your magnificent pussy," he said. I will take your beautiful ass."

Nicole was on her hands and knees watching the Hispanic drive into Red's butt. The Hippie was kneeling behind her. "Fuck yeah Baby!" she moaned. "Fuck, your cock feels good in my ass!"

The men were lining up behind Red, stroking their cocks as they stared at me and stole occasional glances at the penis driving into Red's asshole.

I pointed at the third man in line. He was middle-aged, bald and chunky, with a bristling mustache and heavy five-o-clock shadow. "You! Want some pussy? Then come here and lie on the bed." I positioned him on his back with his knees at the edge of the bed and his feet on the floor.

"I'm going to ride your big thick cock," I said, straddling his hips. "Fuck! That's good!" I moaned as I spiked myself. As soon as he was completely inside me, the Hispanic pulled out of Red and unceremoniously pushed his cock between my buttocks.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I gasped as the two men fucked my pussy and ass. The Hispanic shouted in Spanish as he rammed me, cumming almost immediately.

As soon as the Hispanic pulled out, the man who had been fucking Red took his place. He screwed me for a wonderfully long time before I felt him shoot. The next guy had just cum in Red's ass. He was a little soft, but still managed to fuck me for several minutes.

Nicole was lying on her back at the edge of the bed. The Hippie was standing beside the bed, gripping her ankles and elevating her butt for his pistoning cock. "Fuck Baby!" she screamed. "I'm cumming!!" He continued driving while she screamed and thrashed, fucking her to an even more spectacular orgasm. When she was finally quiet, she whispered, "Now you, Baby. Now you cum!" Her voice was getting louder. "Fuck my ass, Baby! Drive your big thick cock up my asshole . . . shoot your hot cum! . . . "God Yeah Baby! Shoot it! Oh fuck! . . . Shoot it all up my ass! . . . Yeah! . . . Yeah! . . . Oh!"

The two men inside me were synchronizing their cock thrusts. "Have you ever done this before?" I suddenly asked. No. "You like feeling each other's cocks, rubbing them together through my thin layer of flesh . . . pushing me until I . . . Oh God I'm cumming!!" I was dizzily aware they were shooting inside me.

Red was on his hands and knees on the floor. I straddled his hips and rested my upper body on his back, positioning my pussy and asshole over his butt crack. "One stop service," the next man in line quipped as he transferred his stiff cock from Red's asshole to mine.

"Put it in my pussy," I ordered the next guy. I was planning on making him take it out and fuck Red, but it felt too good. "Cum in my snatch, Baby!" I cried. "Shoot your big cock in my tight cunt."

I lost track of the remaining men when they bent me over the bed beside Red and slipped a vibrator from the toy chest into my pussy. It seemed like one cock fucking my ass endlessly, occasionally shooting but always hard, pushing me to countless orgasms.

Finally, all the men had finished. I lay back on the bed, exhausted. My image in the ceiling mirror was blurred.

"Can I eat your ass?" Red asked. "Please? Please let me suck the cum out of your asshole!"

I love analingus, but he made it sound gross. "Whatever," I sighed. He lifted my legs and put his face between my buttocks. Red ate my ass as expertly as he'd done my pussy earlier. I'd taken the vibrator out, but he still made me cum hard.

Red's cock suddenly replaced his tongue. He drove into my ass frantically, shooting almost as quickly as he had with Nicole so much earlier. He asked "Can I go now?" as he pulled out.

I glanced at Nicole. She was lying on her back with the Hippie's head pillowed on her breasts. He sucked her hard nipples while she stroked his hair. "Sure," she answered languidly. Red dressed hastily and fled.

Jimmy was standing at the foot of the bed. He'd been calmly watching the action without participating.

He was a tall muscular man in his mid-50s with long gray hair and a goatee, incredibly sexy despite his modest paunch. He reminded me of my hippie grandfather, although he was a few years younger. I'd always had a crush on Grandpa. Jimmy even had the same laugh lines around his brilliant blue eyes.

I'd spied on Grandpa making love with Grandma. The thick cock rising from Jimmy's grizzled crotch was even bigger than Grandpa's and his hairless balls and closely-trimmed pubic thatch made his stiff dick look even larger.

"Come here, Sexy," I purred, sitting up on the edge of the bed and reaching for him. "I'm going to suck your cock before you fuck me."

"No," Jimmy said calmly. "I'm going to kiss you."

He took my shoulders and pulled me to my feet, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me tenderly. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the sensation. I remembered Grandpa holding me in a thunderstorm, keeping me safe and secure while thunder and lightning crashed all around our tiny tent.

Although I'd wanted to, I'd never kissed Grandpa naked, never felt his erect penis rubbing my belly as I flattened my breasts and pressed my hard nipples against his chest, never had his hands on my buttocks, pulling us even closer together . . .

"I'm taking you home," Jimmy suddenly said. "It's a cabin a little ways up in the mountains."

"Of course," I answered. "Let's get our clothes."

* * * * * * * * * *

Copyright (c) 2005 by Ken James

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

This story depicts a world in which AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases are non-existent. In the real world, please practice safe sex.

Please contact me. I love getting feedback and reply to every message.

Many thanks to Wayde for his constant love and support.

* * * * * * * * * *

12