Rocking Robin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************

There was a slight lull in the spending war between the couples when events began to take a new and more dangerous turn. It was late spring up in Napa, and the weather, which was never too warm to begin with, took a distinctly damper and colder turn. We were all sitting outside on the deck and had drunk several bottles of wine to ward off the chill when Jessica stood up and announced that she was cold and was going to get into the hot tub. She then stripped down to her panties right in front of us and climbed in.

It was a large redwood sided hot tub that could easily hold the eight of us, and the water was indeed nicely hot. Robin, never one to back off from a challenge, stripped off all of her clothes, entirely escalating the situation. Jessica's wet panties soon joined the pile as the two sisters were now nude together in the hot tub and looking expectantly at the rest of us...

Don and Sandy shrugged and shucked off their clothes as well and joined in, leaving just Karin and myself standing clothed outside. Frankly I didn't quite know what to do next.

Karin had never quite crossed this particular part of the road before either, but she was just as competitive in her own way as Jessica and Robin. She bit her lip in annoyance but she undressed as well and I soon followed suit and joined her. It was the first time that we had seen each other nude, but I think that neither of us was too disappointed in what we discovered about the other. I was a good bit thinner and had some definite muscle definition now, plus seeing Karin nude had excited me more than a little so that my little fella had arisen a good bit and put on a more than adequate display. I'm not huge but I'm definitely not a wee-willy either.

I sat next to Karin for the next hour or so and we did at least our share of wandering fingers under the water and later that night we slept together for the first time. By the following weekend we were sleeping together nearly every night and had become an item in actuality, and not just appearance.

Nude hot tubing together now became a regular feature of our weekends from that point onwards. I think it was a way for Jessica and Robin to show off and keep things exciting with their husbands and lovers. No, there was no 'swinging' nor at this point was there any overt sexual activity in public, but Karin and I were sure that Jessica and Robin were still regularly sampling their brother-in-laws on the sly. Rob and Marty obviously had to know but they pretended otherwise, channeling their competitive drives even harder in other areas. Frankly, our Sunday golf matches were now becoming increasingly un-fun and stupidly over-stressful with their constant battling over every single hole played.

Late in May, Jessica launched what would become the final campaign of her constant non-stop competition with her sister. This new battlefield was the bedroom and concerned their sex lives. Karin has a slightly better memory than I do but even she doesn't quite know how this particular fight started one Saturday evening in the hot tub up in Napa. In short, the dispute began over a casual debate about which sister was louder and more active in bed, with each husband (wisely) taking up the side of their wife. The matter was left unresolved until the following weekend when we were all at Marty and Robin's ranch in Walnut Creek and sitting in their hot tub.

Just before bedtime, Robin called us all out of the tub to come inside and watch a short movie, and putting on robes we came inside and sat in the living room to watch. I'm not sure what we were expecting to see, but a homemade film of Robin and Marty having sex was certainly not it! Still, it was interesting to watch and mine wasn't the only robe that was barely covering an erection by the time it was done.

The film was a short one, less than 30 minutes and involved Robin giving Marty a loud and sloppy blowjob followed by her being fucked by Marty on her back. Fairly tame stuff but done with a considerable amount of enthusiasm. Robin certainly was noisy in bed. Even Karin was more than a little turned on and demonstrated some unusual levels of enthusiasm of her own awhile later in our bedroom.

Needless to say this started another war. Jessica bit her lip a good deal watching her sister's movie and resolved to go forth and outdo her the following weekend. And she certainly did. The next Saturday night in Napa we were treated to a new 45 minute film of Rob and Jessica fucking. I wouldn't quite call it making love — this was much more like aggressive fucking. It was noisy, messy and wet but not entirely without interest.

This just escalated things further. Robin and Marty tried to outdo it the next weekend (receiving mixed voting for their overall success) and then Rob and Jessica tried to outdo even that one the following week. And so on. You get the idea. Soon we were up to our neck in homemade sex tapes.

Don and Sandy got into the spirit of things by contributing a tape of their own one Saturday night. Surprisingly, theirs was the nastiest tape so far. Who would have guessed that these two uber-geeks actually had a Dom/sub sexual relationship? Sandy was very definitely a sexual submissive and loved to role-play. In their film she was his love-slave who greeted her master home from work nude wearing a collar and with her hands in cuffs behind her back. She unzipped his pants using her teeth only and gave him a welcome home blowjob but instead of swallowing he splashed his load all over her face. Then he chastised her for missing a drop that landed on the floor that she then cleaned up with her tongue. Finally they ended up in the bedroom where he gave her a mild spanking followed by anal sex with her on her stomach with her hands still tied behind her back.

This tape was frankly a grand-slam home run compared to the relatively mild stuff that Jessica and Robin had done recently and they were at a bit of a loss as to what to do next. Really, this should have been the perfect time for everyone to call it quits and have a good laugh over the entire situation. Unfortunately it seemed that really everyone except for me seemed to be actually enjoying the sexual escalation. Even Karin was enjoying this and had openly masturbated herself (and me) while watching Don and Sandy's film.

Karin immediately wanted to go about making a film of our own and I grudgingly agreed, but it was not one of the better efforts. We didn't get a good camera angle and frankly we didn't have much of a plot, just a straight forward 69 followed by her riding to a climax on top. We got polite applause, but not much else.

Our effort was quite forgotten the next week with Don and Sandy's next CosPlay geek film that featured Sandy dressed in the "Slave Princess Lea" outfit from Star Wars VI servicing Don in a Darth Vader costume. Appalling ... but you have to give them points for creativity and enthusiasm. Except for their later "Furry Star Trek" film — some things once seen can never again be un-seen; particularly a cat suited Captain Kirk sodomizing a female yeoman in a lamb's costume. I won't even discuss their anime themed 'Tentacle Rape" movie at all. Where is the eye bleach when you need it?

Jessica and Robin each had several more new videos with increasingly creative and energetic sex in all three orifices but frankly none of these really matched any of Don's and Sandy's increasingly kinky films. Then Sandy went and upped the bar again ... with Karin!

I had never known that Sandy and Karin had been old lovers back in college. I had known that they had been roommates together, but that was all. Apparently they still arranged to have an occasional romantic interlude together on odd occasions and decided that now was as good of a time as any to let their secret out. Especially since Karin and I were now vaguely hinting at marriage.

Apparently Don knew (and approved) of their secret and they had allowed him to be their cameraman filming them together for over an hour and a half of the hottest lesbian sex I've ever seen, including professional porno videos. They had dressed up as young Catholic school girls in uniform complete with pigtails. They started off by taking a slow wet shower together with long bouts of kissing, then they moved to the bedroom lit by hundreds of candles and gave each other long lingering tongue baths ending up in squishy wet 69 scene. There wasn't a soft cock in the room and most of the robes had been moved aside to create room for the various couples to play with each other.

We didn't quite all have sex in the same room together, but it was close. I dragged Karin off to our bedroom for a long talk (and some serious fucking), but not before she gave Sandy a quick but wet goodnight kiss while Don was towing her off to do the same.

I wasn't really mad with Karin ... just a little disappointed that she had held out a fairly important secret perhaps, but nothing we couldn't resolve. I told her that I really wasn't interested in 'sharing' and that I wasn't comfortable with the idea of threesomes or other group scenes at the moment - but that if she and Sandy wanted an occasional 'girl's night' together by themselves, I was ok with it. That I could deal with. In truth, I'd had loved to have been a sausage sandwich in-between both Karin and Sandy, but I didn't want to screw up Don & Sandy's marriage. So I was being honorable and noble, mores' the pity!

Jessica and Robin realized that they had been both very badly outdone and that the limits had been further stretched by involving two non-partners in a film. Now that this taboo had been stretched, they then determined to break it entirely ... together but separately. Both women appeared the next weekend prepared with new videos to show off.

Jessica's film went first but it didn't really much matter. The events of the two films of each sister were nearly identical. Both had decided to swing for the fences and had tried to massively out-slut the other one.

Jessica's film showed her having three-way sex with both Rob and Marty together.

Robin's film upped the ante still further with her having sex with Rob, Marty and Don all simultaneously... and filling every hole she had simultaneously with their cocks!

Jessica was now furious with Robin — and vice versa. Their tempers began to flare and room was immediately filled with loud accusations of infidelities. Sandy, horrified at Don's unexpected appearance at Robin's gangbang, started to throw wine glasses (and bottles) at virtually everyone. Apparently it had quite alright for her to 'cheat' with another woman, but Don's sex with Robin was a betrayal of their trust. You get the idea.

Just when things might have been starting to cool down, Rob then produced a hidden camera recording showing Jessica and Marty having secret 'cheating' sex together alone while Rob was off at the office one weekday afternoon. Marty claimed in rebuttal that he could produce several hidden camera tapes of his own showing that Rob and Robin had been secretly screwing every chance they got also. Duh! Like this was a surprise or secret to anyone by this point!

All of the cats were now well out of the bag. Rob and Marty hadn't seemed to mind when they double-teaming the other's wife together but the idea that the other was still secretly screwing them as well in private was quite beyond the pale. Sandy, not to be left out, then slapped Don's face and called him a cheating bastard and demanded a divorce. Things then took a turn for the worse.

This is where World War broke out. The sisters all got hysterical and accused each other of being sluts and trying to steal their husbands and screamed in each other's faces until both were beet red. Rob and Marty got equally irate with each and had a explosive but inconclusive fist fight. I broke it up before things got too serious but upon later reflection I realized that I just should have let them pound upon each other until they'd gotten it out of their systems.

I shouldn't have stopped it — that fight had been brewing for over a decade and by putting a lid over the boiling pot now it just built up more steam for the explosion later.

Don and Sandy launched into their own private war and snapped at Karin when she tried to referee, but at least that situation didn't get physical.

Frankly the scene was a horrible unsalvageable mess and Karin and I gave up after about 30 minutes and we left to drive back to the city. The oldies radio station played 'Rockin' Robin' on the way back and we just had to break out laughing. Robin had certainly enjoyed her gangbang ... and had rocked three decent marriages in the process!

Karin only had one question for me. Since Don had been recruited to help give Robin the ultimate fuck, then why hadn't I joined in? Well ... who do you think was holding the camera? Granted, I couldn't bring myself to join in — I had a bad feeling all along that things were going to get messy. The three guys had all talked me into it and swore that there would be no repercussions. I knew otherwise ... but the part of me that enjoys watching train wrecks and auto crashes couldn't resist being there. My cock stayed firmly in my pants. Thank goodness, otherwise I'm sure Karin and I would have been through as well! She seemed to share Sandy's attitude that lesbian sex on the side wasn't really cheating... but that my screwing one of her friends would be.

She's admits she is a bit conflicted. It's quite ok for her to have an occasional female lover but that it's not ok for me to take one. Sounds more than a bit contradictory to me, but not enough to be worth a fight that could lead to a breakup. Besides, maybe someday she'll be in the mood to share a non-married girlfriend and then we could have a non-stressful threesome (if we are both so inclined). That would sound fair and equitable to me!

*************************

We were too stressed to sleep when we got home so instead we made love twice and stayed wake until about sunrise. We had just finally shut our eyes for some sleep when the phone rang. It was Don and he needed my help immediately, if not sooner. Everyone else was still out in Napa and Rob and Marty had spent most of the night drinking heavily and loudly arguing with one other. At dawn they had taken their pair of antique dueling pistols and had gone outside to use them — on each other! It was pistols at dawn, just like in the old Regency romance novels!

The women were all hysterical and pretty much useless — not that any of them were even speaking or listening to each other at this point. I was the only one that either party might listen to and I needed to get there ASAP to stop the duel. It took some doing but in the end, both parties agreed to wait for us to get there. Even taking BART to the airport and then getting a charter helicopter out to the winery (it went on Rob's expense account) it took longer than I had wished and we just kept praying that our friends were even still alive!

The trip ended up taking closer to two hours and the delay had not improved anyone's mood. Everyone had had way too much drink and the atmosphere was still utterly poisonous. Karin had the frankly impossible task of getting Jessica and Robin calmed down and soothing Sandy out of a near suicidal mania. My own task was nearly equally hopeless.

It was a scene straight out of a bad romance novel, as the men were prepared for mortal combat on the field of honor with their 'Pistols for Two'. The two gallants had faced off in the middle of the vineyard about twenty yards apart and had their antique dueling pistols loaded and ready for use.

It was appalling. I ran in between them and tried to mediate this hopeless situation.

I begged, pleaded and bargained with them to stop acting like utterly brainless jock idiots fighting over some sorority bimbo. I was getting pissed myself and took the opportunity to vent some of my own anger and frustration and told my two friends pretty much exactly what I thought of them! They had been friends for over ten years but they had also been rivals and competitors for virtually the entire time. Now it was time to put an end to it — and not by putting a piece of heavy lead pistol shot into each other!

I almost talked them down from the precipice. Marty even went so far as to lower this pistol in shame and appeared to be willing to turn around and just walk away. Just another moment and the crisis would have been past. Rob spoiled this by firing his pistol at Marty anyway.

I was still standing in the middle, right in-between them and I swear to this day that the pistol ball whizzed by my stomach at less than an inch distance away. It failed to miss Marty however — the bullet hitting his upper left thigh and almost knocking him down.

I had hit the ground after this shot and didn't see that Marty's return fire had hit Rob in the upper right arm.

Antique lead pistol balls don't have the velocity that modern bullets do, but their heavier mass can cause unusually terrible wounds, often shattering limb bones that require limb amputations. These two wounds were no exception and frankly only a frantic drive to the nearby Napa Hospital emergency room saved both Rob and Marty's life. Both pistol balls had badly shattered bones and each also had torn up major arteries.

Needless to say, there were no winners. If our duelers had really been living in the Regency era, without the benefit of modern medicine, both of them undoubtedly would have died. As it was, they both remained in ICU for several days. This was very sobering for everyone.

Rob, the former quarterback, now had a metal reinforced bone in his right arm that would never quite heal right and made his arm permanently too weak to ever play any recreational sports, including golf, ever again.

Marty, the former speedy tight end, now walked permanently with a bad limp after his left leg had to be surgically shortened by nearly two inches to allow the rest of the unshattered femur (also now with permanent metal implants) to heal and reknit solidly. No golf or tennis for him either.

**********************

The cleanup from the aftermath of the duel wasn't especially tidy. Everyone except for Karin and I separated. Oddly we now became much closer as a result and quietly one early autumn morning we walked into a Marin County Justice of the Peace and became Husband and Wife in a quiet and uncomplicated manner with no warning to our friends and relatives.

Rob and Marty just barely avoided criminal charges for their illegal duel only because the four women, Don and myself all perjured ourselves by swearing that Rob and Marty had just been fooling around with their pistols while blindly drunk. That story didn't fool anyone but the case never went to court. I guess the DA felt that Rob and Marty had been punished enough for their foolishness. Perhaps indeed so.

Rob divorced Jessica and Marty did the same with Robin. Nearly immediately afterwards Robin then moved in with Rob and I don't think Jessica waited much longer to do the same with Marty. They invite us over occasionally but the situation is still just far too awkward and we usually make our excuses to decline and stay home instead. Marty sold his Walnut Creek ranch right afterwards and moved to Atlanta to stay, with Jessica remaining by his side.

As far as I can tell neither of the sisters or any of my old friends have spoken with each other since the divorces and they're unlikely to ever do so again in their lives. I guess that's one way to keep the peace between rivals who just didn't know when and where to quit!

It was such waste... an entire decade of competition that ended up in a most unsatisfactory draw for all four of them!