Rod Sucks a Mystery Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fucking goes on in living color, and the moans and urgings, the grunts and thrusts are all there, and Bill really needs that. He is getting hotter minute by minute. He resolves to not jerk himself off or stimulate his dick in front of the screen, but he is tempted. He kind of wishes he could stroke himself endlessly, and have the pressure to come build and build, but never occur. Ah...but that is only a fantasy, he muses...the action on the screen is in a rhythm of man-fuck pumping and groaning, and it is slowly building. Bill realizes he is getting distracted. He sits down, and, tiring of being unable to feel his fist pumping his cock to an orgasm watching the action, gets up and slooowly starts down the hallway, listening as he goes.

He hears Rod's voice, deep and low, just audible over the sound of the receding orgy in the living room.

"Ummm, baby, you do that sooo good...Uh.. Uh...Uh...Ummm. Yes...Yes...ah, nice. That's nice.."

They are the sounds of Kara starting to fuck Bill. Kara is getting Bill ready to fuck, and it sounds like she is doing all the work right now. He sounds passive.

Bill is now, naturally, walking with a recently achieved full erection of his well-proportioned cock. At seven inches, it is very pleasantly shaped, and he has taken the trouble to rub coconut oil into it thoroughly earlier this evening. It is very tasty and tempting. It is poking through the top part of his thong pouch, where it is supposed to remain in polite repose. Instead, it has become a raging hard-on. He pauses a bit and reaches inside to adjust his tool. He rearranges his balls and lets his dick out the top part of the thong. It is a comfortable change from having his dick trapped inside a small space. His balls are able to naturally fall, no longer pushed to one side of the satin pouch by his entrapped rod. He is now about ten feet from the slightly ajar bedroom door. Now inside, he can hear the constant chatter of Kara, and the occasional gasp from Rod. The bed is creaking constantly. He stops there, and resolves to do nothing until Kara lets him know what to do.

Inside the bedroom Kara has progressed very nicely with her seduction of her unknowing boyfriend. She has him on the bed, face down, and is rubbing his back, occasionally straying to areas below his waist. Kara has not shed or altered any of her lingerie, and she has been listening for Bill to arrive. She heard plenty of noise from the TV, but could not hear anything else. Kara is kind of torn between two tasks. She wants to work up Rod really well, but she cannot just concentrate on him. She is also directing the approach of the stiff cock she has lined up for Rod to take any way he desires, and of course, she knows Bill will manage to do some urging and encouraging himself.

Bill plans to fuck the hell out of this guy if he can, and he really wants this virgin ass tonight. Bill likes the idea of deflowering a straight guy, and loves to hear him wanting more and more of it after he gets it moving really good inside his pussy once the pain stops. Men know what makes a cock feel good, and Bill always thought only a guy knows how to suck cock like it should be done. If you notice when you watch men fuck each other on videos, they definitely fuck men differently than women. Men seem to simply enjoy it far more rough than women do. Men really seem to want it to hurt, because it is so nasty. Perhaps it is because men have such taboos against it, and it has been a historically dangerous thing to enjoy.

Bill plans to introduce Rod to the pleasures only he can teach him.

----

In the bedroom, Rod and I are ready to fuck. He is down on his knees in front of me, and I am now sitting on the edge of the bed with his head between my legs. I look up and see the two of us in the mirror in the dim light, and I see how sexy and slutty I am. The clothing is perfect for this night. I am an alpha dominant bitch. Rod is there because I want him to be there. Rod appreciates it when he has full access to me; the teasing is ending, and the roll playing starts. He is working his mouth all over my panties, and starts to probe me deeply with his tongue finding it's way through my pretty little panty slits. He unties one of the bows holding my lacy slit closed, and he is tasting my sweetness. The whore's lingerie always makes him feel more decadent and lust filled. This is all allowed only because I wish it, and he knows it. Now he is wonderfully slipping easily into my pussy with his fingers and his tongue, all without removing those sheer, naughty, tempting, lacy panties.

Knowing him so well from his past reactions and actions, I knew intimately what kind of things his lust filled body was getting ready to unleash. I sensed his unspoken desires before this moment. I have sensed this before, and it is always his total bisexual persona that comes out when he fucks. It is as if he wants to fuck a sex craved woman who has the marvelous addition of a stiff dick to fuck him back with a cock. I can really see that. If he cannot be the shemale, he certainly would like to fuck one. SOmetimes, he seems to need more than me.

I can see he sometimes really craves a smooth skinned, nasty woman. A beautiful woman with a cunt, but also someoned who can fuck back with a cock... So the shemale would do nicely. Fuck her (him?) in the ass, and then suck her off. This is what goes through his mind, and what I hear during his sexual conquering of my body...no part of me is that is enterable has not been entered, especially since Rod found out I love it all, and I especially love hearing him describe this kind of stuff...He has a rich, vivid, tongue, and is very verbal. So now, even if he is silent, I can almost hear these thoughts racing through his mind as he works to excise every sexual desire, and he breathlessly whispers other things.

"I am fucking you, you whore. All my life I look for someone to fuck, and you are my fuck right now. You need a good fucking, and I am going to give it to you. You will fuck me, and you will beg me to fuck you hard. So, fuck me, bitch. Fuck my big hard cock, you slut...take this cock deep in your dirty, sweet, wet, hiding, pussy....fuck me, you fucking whore. I love to fuck your pussy, you fuckbitch," Rod breathes into my ear.

He goes on, "Tell me you want my cock. Let me hear you fuck me. I want the wet sloppy sucking noises of your cunt wrapped around me, and I want to feel you forcing yourself deeper onto my shaft, deep into your belly. I want to experience you from the inside out. I love your beautiful sweet, nasty fuckbitch pussy...Fuck me back, HARD."

More dirty dialogue pours into me, as his dick does me, "I love it wet around my dick. You like to feel me all the way in your pussy, don't you, Kara? You love to fuck, don't you? So do I. I love to fuck you. You are the perfect fuck, because you will let me do anything I want, won't you, fuckbitch?

Then he describes his secrets to me, "I want to feel it, too. I want you to fuck my ass. Fuck me, baby, take me. Suck me up. Suck my tits, baby, suck me up. Fuck me, and make me your slut. Take my ass, Kara, fuck me. Give it to me with that boydick up my ass. I love it. I love fucking you. I need you to fuck my ass. I need to feel it all. Hurt me, baby, I love the pain of you biting my tits off. Give me your cocktoy up my ass. Oil me up and shove it up my ass. Suck my dick and fuck my ass. Ummmm. Baby, I want to be your slut. I want to be your whore. Make me feel a dick up my ass while I fuck you hard. Hurt me, Kara. I love it there.."

He keeps going, 'Uuummm. suck. .suck suck me fuck me...bite...me...suck my titties, baby, suck my titties, baby, Make me your whore. I am your slut, baby, use me, use me up. Bite my tits, bitch, harder, baby, Fuck me, bitch. Make me your man-whore, and rape my fuckhole."

His nastiness searches for new limits, 'Let me lick up your strappy nipples, I love to suck them up. I want to taste your milk, baby, make milk for me to suck up. Let me see your creamy white milk. I want to see you pinch your tits and I want to see milk. Suck me off through your whore clothes. I want to wear for you.. Make me a whore like you are, baby. Make me your man-slut. I want to be your woman. I want to feel like a bitch. I want to be a bitch for you, too. Suck my tits, Kara. Suck 'em up. Suck them all up, and make it hurt. Make me feel my tits pinched hard, and pulled and squeezed. Get milk from my tits, baby, suck my milk. I am a cunt-bearing bitch for you, use me for your fuck toy. I am so nasty, make me pay. Bite me hard on my tits, baby. Make me your fuck toy, bitch. Fuck me, Fuck me now, and fuck me hard."

By now, I am thrashing and thrusting, beside myself with lust and desire for everything he can give me.

That is the mood of Rod when he is fucking me, and I must say, his world is open to many violations of decency, and mine is too. I was hoping he would be in top form tonight, since that would make it an even better show for me to see him jump on Bill's cock with no hesitation. I am sure he will rise to the occasion. I just have that feeling. He would be such a good 'chick with dick".

Rod likes to hear the word "fuck" a lot when he is "fucking". He says it frequently during his ramrod sessions with me when he is as hard as he can be without coming. The closer he is to a climax, the more dirty his dialogue. It really makes me hot and dirty, too. Just when it is at the absolute best, sometimes he has to pull out of me, making me really want it bad, and clawing him for more deep cock. I love him when he is ready to explode, and he is pumping his hips, driving his wet and stiff dick into either my ass or pussy, and then he stops for a moment. He fuckin' pulls it out!. He tells me he has to, because I am such a dirty little fuck, such a slutty bitch who just wants to feel cock, I am such a damn good fuck, he is going to come too soon.

The better he likes it, the nastier the pleasure, the better I am fucking back, the closer he gets to exploding his cum all over the place and ending his passion. It is simple to get him to cum for me. All I have to do is ask him to. Whispering in a husky, low, voice, I say;

"Cum for me baby! Cum inside mama...Fuck me hard, baby. Cum now...give me your cum. I want to feel your cum in my pussy....come on, you fucker...you son of a bitch bastard. Give it to me...That's all you are good for. Just good four fucking me...That's all you are good for...Can't you get that big, hot, cock deeper? I need it deeper. . More...deeper...fuck my pussy, baby. Fuck mama's pussy-cunt.... Work it, baby. Work that cock in deeper.....more,.... deeper ....Ohhhhhh..... ahhhhh....mmmm. mmmm ...mmmmm....

I continue, lost to it all, "That's it...fuck me...fuck my pussy with your big, big dick. Do me. Do it to me. I want you to fuck me hard... harder...mmmmm... more.... fuck....fuck.... ummm....That's soo good... fuck me, Rod. You're only good for fucking mama, baby. Shove it in me, you son of a bitch. Fuck me with your big tool. Use me... use my pussy ....fuck it ...fuck my pussy. Make it hurt...Can you hurt me with your prick, Baby? Try....baby. Try to hurt mama so bad. I love it when you hurt me there...it fills me up. I feel your cock all the way inside me...inside my belly, put your cum in me...Make me remember your cum...I want your cum in me, dripping out all day...I want to feel your cum all day long. I want to taste cum in my mouth. Ummmmm...fuck me...Make me be your cum rag for your cream-filled,dripping cock."

That's right, if I just tell him to cum in me when he is really pounding away, and add the simple perversion of pulling his nipples with my teeth, or fingering his asshole, while telling him how dirty he is, he is done. He explodes an a fountain of creamy jism, pulses his dick several times inside my mouth, pussy, or asshole, settling down slowly while still pretending to be fucking. But it is no longer as desperate. His manner is no longer mean. It is no longer just about him fucking my cunt, feeling what my ass is like as it tightens in his hands meeting his thrusts while he drives deeper and deeper, faster and faster, putting it all to me until he cums and shoots it into my pussy spurt after spurt, emptying into me and continuing to empty into me until he is done doing sol. It is not at all about me.

It is about what he wants to do, how much of a cumload he can leave in me to drip out slowly later, for me to deal with. He is done finally, slowly shrinking, slowly regressing from a pile driver of a cock to a useless limp dick for me. He is done plowing into his whore. He is finished with the slut. The bitch has been fucked. The sperm is inside, the transfer of power through his cock into her cunt, mouth, or ass is complete. What was once part of his body is now part of mine, oozing all around inside me, going who knows where? Protein for my body, depleted from his. All he knows is that he is finished with his urgent perversion, and her body writhes beneath him, no longer the center of his needs.

The cum has splashed where it may, and if there is any on her chin, it is the slut's problem to lick it up now. (Unless I make him lick it up as it seeps out, which he thoroughly enjoyed, by the way.) He is finished with the bitch. Then he is over. His passion is not longer verging on decadence, and there is little chance I will see him do anything else shocking or desperately kinky. It is up to me to continue the forceful kinkiness and perversions. I often do, taking advantage of his sudden remission into a pussy.

He is very controllable again, and I can use that to some advantage, oftentimes. It really is different with men. Me? I can come over and over for a half hour or more. It's like a building wave, and I ride that wave, baby. Wave after wave of shuddering, tightening, passion releasing orgasms. That's my huge advantage, boys. I never get tired of it; I never become unable to come, one on top of the other, continuing until I have used him up. And after he has used me for dumping his cumload of seed. Him? I can really get him to come easily, just by talking dirty. He loves that.I have great control over him. When he comes, he is indebted to me, and sometimes he actually becomes temporarily embarrassed or somewhat shy. He has said far too many revealing things. But that's what he likes, and we both know it. So that's what he is like. That's what I get when Rod is ready to fuck. I get all he has to give me, hard, dirty, hot, and nasty. He gets the same in return, only I keep going long after he is spent. Screw those stories where the two people come together and collapse in each other's arms, happily ever after. That is not my world. My world always has a man's cum-spurting cock gushing jism into me way, way too soon. I keep it going, long after he wants to roll over, just by insisting on fucking more, even if, at this point, it is only going to be his mouth I straddle and fuck, while his limp, useless dick shrinks before my ever-potent cunt. He is plenty the way he is, but there is untapped energy there. He has to satisfy me before he is done, the son of a bitch. I make sure of that.

Right now, things are extremely tense and filled with lust. I am ready to see him go after cock, to pounce on it like a bear taking a salmon, and I expect he will make good use of Bill's stiff, beautiful tool.

Rod is still not at all ready for my surprise. I want him begging for something he does not even know he will get. Something he has asked for many, many times recently. It is just up to me to elicit that desire again, and soon.

---

Bill listens, and he is really getting hot. He is just waiting, and leans against the wall now. He is sandwiched between the fucking on the TV and much more interesting things going on only a few feet away. He hears them in a kind of strange harmony playing themselves out. The difference is, the outcome of the movie on the screen has already been decided, and can't be changed. In the bedroom, the ending has not yet been written.

---

I heard a rustle in the hall. Through the door, which is slightly ajar, I sense him there. Now my mind is really getting twisted. I can't concentrate on Rod, I keep thinking of Bill. Meanwhile, by now, I am starting to play with Rod's nipples and venture into other areas as well. He is totally unaware of what is coming for him...I am standing over him, twisting both nipples as hard as I can, letting him slurp his tongue anywhere in my panties he wants to put it. He has managed to get me so creamy that I am having a tough time standing up. All I want to do at times is collapse back, and let him fuck the hell out of my cunt. But, noooo, I have created a very erotic situation which now has a mind of it's own. It's not as if I can do what I want now. I have to play out the entire plan. I am a bit wobbly now, my head feels light and I hope I can get everything out of this that I can. The potential of this scene right now is fantastic, and I don't want to waste it.

Rod keeps smacking his wet hot lips all over my clit and piss hole, making loud wet kiss noises repeatedly. The sounds focus me there to this spot, and my attention it almost totally on what he is doing. His right hand has found it's way to the area between my pink ass puckered hole and my now dripping vagina. He likes to sort of tease me there, and as yet he has not ventured further back into the forbidden territory. But he starts to go deeper and deeper into my ass zone.

I know if I let him start finger fucking me there, I may not be able to concentrate, so I let him enter me only a bit in my bottom, and start talking to him, to distract him, maybe.

"Umm.. . baby ...you do that so good... .Fuck my butthole, you slutty bitch."

Before I even get started with the slap-me, I'm your whore talk, he goes deeper, deeper, in ...innnn ...ummmm ...Now I want to be fucked in the ass....I have lost control of things....

He breathes deeper, each time he sucks in deep gasps of oxygen, it is all part of the fucking I am getting. His panting is urgent, desperate, signaling how he craves and absolutely needs to fuck me this way. His mouth is dancing around and in my cunt with every bit of tongue fucking he can manage, and slurping wet suck and fuck noises are loud and welcome. The fact that now I realize this has become a three- way fuck, and that Bill is hearing all of this, only makes me crazier and wilder. I have past a point of demeanor and control, and the scene has now become one of a developing orgy in my mind. Now he is now pumping a finger forcefully into my ass and past my tight rimming muscle. He has entered, and I can't help it. A gasp emerges, and I am now fucking his finger for all I am worth, loving the feel of it in my butt, I am bucking and churning my ass pussy all over his hand. I want more in there....Back and forth my little panties are going, my ass is fucking his hand as if I have no control over it.

I have lost it. I don't know what to do...I realize I can't hope to control this big hunk of burning erotic lust now that he has started to fuck me....I slip deeper and deeper into simple, animalistic, fucking. I am the mare in the stable, and now all my focus is on the flesh of Rod violating me, and I want more of it.

I let go of his nipples, I was about to rip them off, it seemed. I was squeezing them SOO hard, like I was squeezing my own, but could not feel it yet...Then I feel his finger slip out of my ass...He spins me around, flops me onto the bed, spreads my legs, and from behind, I feel him slip his fingers into my pussy, gather up succulent slit cream, and slide plenty of it down to my somewhat opened ass crack. He does it several times...deliberately getting ready to do something I crave. I reach up and with one hand, start to squeeze my right breast as hard as I can, and then clamp my nipples as hard as I can with thumb and forefinger. I pinch and stretch it as hard as I can, loving the pain I am causing and receiving. I can feel the soft tip of his cock smearing wetness around, as he fumbles to gain entry to my rear portal.