Role Model Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetieThai
SweetieThai
20 Followers

"I told you not too much!" he exclaimed while reddening my ass I'm sure. It hurt, but I laughed because the situation was amusing. "You think this is funny?" he asked rhetorically. I heard him spit into his hand. Just after the wad of saliva made a wet sound as it hit his palm, Ray rubbed it between my ass cheeks and forced his finger into my puckered opening. He hadn't gone in all the way, but his finger was wide and it was definitely an intrusive feeling. Ray leaned over and started licking me down there. The texture of his tongue on my anus was such a new and refreshing feeling. He tried sticking his finger in me again, but this time he slid it all the way down to the knuckle and really started massaging me while spitting on my ass to make the entrance smoother. His cock throbbed against my stomach as I lay there strewn over his lap. It was then that I realized that he was going to make me into his bitch.

My uncle's fingers felt so big inside of me that I wondered if I could really take his...his penis. Just thinking about that word "penis," sent a rush of heat all over my body. It felt so new and liberating to finally explore this part of my sexuality.

Uncle slid me off of his lap and put me on the bed. He threw my underpants to the floor and climbed over my writing body. Instinctively I spread my legs apart and he rested between them. He started tweaking one of my nipples and telling me how much he liked my tits. The message went straight down to my penis and it began throbbing more so now than ever before that I can recall. In the middle of my surrender to passion, Ray pressed the round tip of his manhood to my awaiting hole. He held me down with one heavy hand as he pushed himself into me and just as I thought couldn't bear anymore of his girth, the head popped in past the tight ring of my anus. The shaft followed more easily.

Oh, the sensation...it was confusing at first because it gave me that full feeling like I had to use the bathroom, but once I got used to him being inside of me my physical senses began to experience a heightened level of sexual satisfaction. My prostate became fully awake for the first time as it was massaged repeated and the sensory nerves in my anal canal relayed the message back to my brain. "Ahh...," I whimpered.

I could tell that my uncle had been holding back, unsure of what I could take and what I couldn't. His breath was a roar filled with need and primal urge. "Oh yeah," he growled next to my ear as his thick member slid slowly inside of me. "This is so good, boy--,"

"Go ahead," I breathed.

"What?"

"You're holding back, but I don't want that. I want you to FUCK me." Ray's breath quickened and he stared down at me with a wild look in his eyes. I started to wonder if I should reneg on my request, but it was something I knew had to happen or else laying here in bed with him would be a waste. We had to go all they way, he had to take me.

"Ah, yeah!" Ray ground out. It was the only thing I could hear besides the sound of his sack slapping against my ass while he pounded me into the mattress. "Your Dad would fucking kill me if he saw us right now," Uncle grinned. He threw his head back to swing sweaty strands of falling hair out of his eyes. "Don't you think? Wouldn't your daddy be mad?" he teased. I nodded my head feverishly and agreed, drowning in the pleasure of our incestuous union. "What if your daddy knew that I used you like a woman?"

"Ughh!" was all I managed to reply. All this dirty talk was hurdling me close to my peak.

"Damn you're tight!" Ray called out. I could tell that he was just as close to coming as I was and the mental overload sent me spurting all over my stomach and chest as I grabbed hold of my cock. Riding out the waves of my orgasm, I felt my body tense up. My ass contracted around uncle's manhood and it evoked a sort of beast in him. He held me down to the bed, forcefully gripping my shoulders. I knew he was bruising me, but I didn't care because I was too busy enjoying myself. He came to a slow, then pulled out of me and started jerking his engorged erection over my exhausted form. Moments later, a flood of hot semen took claim of my body, my chin, and my mouth that was hanging open in awe of how much was coming out! It felt and looked as if someone had dumped a warm carton of milk all over me. At some point I could even feel gobs of it land on my forehead and touch my hairline.

Ray braced himself over me, huffing and puffing with his eyes closed. He rolled over before nearly collapsing on top of me and I stared up at the ceiling, slowly returning from my sexual high. Reality began to set in and I turned my gaze toward my uncle as he fished in his nightstand for a pack of cigarettes. I had just screwed my dad's brother. Well, there wasn't much I could do about it now. My best option was to settle down...that was if Ray would let me. He was looking at me in a way that made me think he might want to have another go.

SweetieThai
SweetieThai
20 Followers
12