Role Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,166 Followers

"Wait!" Kitty said. "Don't turn around until I say so." She took a deep breath, grabbed the waistband of her panties and quickly pushed them down over her moist dark bush until they moved off her feet. She stood back up stark naked. "OK."

Bill was the one nervous now as he slowly turned with his eyes closed. When he was facing her direction he slowly opened his eyes.

Kitty was biting her lower lips waiting for his reaction but he didn't move or say anything. She thought he might be disappointed. "I told you I'm too small."

"Oh God No," Bill said as he stepped towards her. "You are perfect."

Kitty didn't feel threatened anymore and knew she was in control. When he moved in front of her she grabbed his large hand and pulled it up until it completely covered her left breast. When she pressed it against her he moaned just before she did. "Oh Bill," she whispered. "Your hand is so big." As he lightly caressed her tittie she reached out for the zipper of his shorts. "I have to see you."

*****

Amy was waiting for Nancy and Larry to come back down the stairs when she realized that Kitty and Bill were alone in the house across the street. The women had agreed to be near each other in case things got out of control. She heard them coming down from the attic and ran out the front door. Kitty's front door was unlocked so she hurried into the house and ran up the stairs. When she got to the master bedroom door she heard Kitty's voice.

"God.........you beast!"

Amy quickly moved into the bedroom and saw the closet door open. As she peeked into the closet she had to cover her mouth from gasping out loud. Bill was standing sideways from her and his long hard penis was projecting out of his shorts. Wrapped around it were Kitty's two hands. She jumped back so they couldn't see her and listened.

"There is no way a woman can take this inside of her," Kitty gasped as her whole hand tried to cup the huge tip.

"Don't stop touching me..........please," the big man begged the smaller woman.

Kitty was so turned on she was ready to see if the tool fit but out of the corner of her eye she saw some movement in the bedroom and knew one of the women was there. "We've went too far already," Kitty whispered while leaning over and kissing the swollen knob. "We better get back over to your house."

"But........." Bill groaned when she let him loose.

"There will be other times," she whispered so the person in the other room couldn't hear.

Somehow Bill managed to force his ram-rod back into his shorts as he watched her pull her panties, shorts and tee shirt back on.

"Come on," She said loud enough for the woman to get out of the bedroom. As they moved down the stairs Kitty saw the back of Amy's head when she moved out of the front door.

*****

"I thought Amy was down here," Larry said while Nancy and he looked throughout the house. When he realized she was gone he moved up behind Nancy and reached up under her arms to cup her braless breasts.

"Larry don't," Nancy said while jerking away from his hands. She turned to face him. "Upstairs was a mistake. We are both happily married."

He smiled and moved closer to her. "If we were happy we wouldn't have done what we did." His lips moved down towards hers but her hands pressed against his chest.

"I'm not going to cheat on my husband."

"Fuck, you touched me upstairs. Isn't that cheating?"

"No, it's.......just having........some fun," she grinned. Her lips moved up to his and her tongue invaded his mouth.

Larry was confused but didn't want to stop the 'fun' as she had called it. For the next minute or so they frenched and caressed each other's back sides. Luckily they were standing in the kitchen when the front door slammed open. They jumped apart just as Amy ran down the hallway. She stopped when she saw them standing close as well. "I didn't interrupt anything did I?"

"No," Larry quickly lied. "We were wondering where you were."

Amy peeked down at his excitement still apparent in his jeans. "I was over at Kitty's." She smiled at Nancy who smiled back.

Five minutes later Kitty walked in with Bill carrying a box of clothing behind her. The young women blushed when she saw both Nancy and Amy grinning at her.

"We better get home and finish up our sale items," Amy said to her husband.

"Can't we stay a little longer?" Larry asked hoping he would get some more time alone with Nancy.

"No, the yard sale opens at 7:00AM tomorrow morning and people will be here by at least 6:00AM." Amy grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the kitchen.

"I'll see you.........I mean the both of you tomorrow," he said when he looked at Nancy.

After they left Nancy stood up. "Grab the box and we will add the contents to the sale items in the garage." The three of them moved out into the two car garage. Twenty minutes later Bill was finished and the women were putting price tags on the items so he went back into the house.

"Well how did you do?" Nancy asked Kitty who was sitting down in front of her.

Kitty was not sure how far she was supposed to have gone so she was nervous talking about it. "Good.....I modeled some very short dresses for him in my closet."

"Shit he must have climaxed right there," Nancy laughed. "That should get his motor going tonight." She turned and picked up an old pie pan.

"There's............more," Kitty whispered.

Nancy didn't think the young girl had more in her. "Really...please go on."

"One of the dresses had a rip in it and I ripped it completely open. He saw..........he saw me...in just......my panties."

"Shit," Nancy said dropping the pie pan on the hard concrete floor. "Was that it?"

"No......he asked me to take off my panties.......and.....I did."

"He saw you completely naked!"

"Yes."

"Oh shit I better get in the house now!" Nancy dropped the box of price stickers and stood up. She was in the house before Kitty could turn and see her.

"What about me?" Kitty asked an empty garage.

*****

Bill was in the shower stroking his hard rod when he heard the shower door open. He turned and saw a grinning wife looking down at his swollen knob. "You started without me."

"I........uh......," Bill didn't know what to say.

"It's OK," Nancy giggled. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the steamy water. "Let's get on the bed."

"But we are wet," Bill said as she dragged his dripping naked body into the bedroom. "Nancy let me dry off."

"I'm not Nancy," she whispered as she grabbed his wrist again and jerked his wet body down on top of hers. Her legs opened and wrapped around his waist. "Fuck me...fuck Kitty."

"Oh Kitty," Bill moaned when his hot pecker slid ever so slowly into her depths.

*****

Kitty sat for a few moments and then walked into the house. She looked up at the opened bed room door and took a deep breath. Her feet felt heavy as they tiptoed up the long staircase. She stopped just before the doorway and listened.

"Fuck me Bill."

"Oh Kitty I've wanted to fuck you for so long. Your sweet pussy is so tight."

"Your cock is sooooo BIG!"

Kitty didn't realize her hand was under her shorts and panties until her finger rubbed over her raised clitoris. Hearing the big man saying her name while he fucked his wife was too much for her brain which was on overload. Seldom did she masturbate but at that moment it was wonderful. "Fuck me Bill," she whispered. "Your cock is sooooo big." Her middle finger raced to get her up to the same passion level as the two joined bodies on the bed. She was almost there when she peeked around the doorframe and saw his long hard pink penis disappearing down into Nancy's quim. It was enough to bring her over the edge. She didn't mean to scream but couldn't hold it back. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Since Bill was cuming and groaning he did not hear the noise from the hallway. But Nancy did. Her head dipped to the side and saw Kitty's eyes looking into hers. She smiled at the climaxing young woman just before she climaxed as well. "OH BILLLLL!"

Kitty was gone when Nancy walked back downstairs five minutes later however she did leave a note that she would be over at 6:00AM to help with the sale. Nancy knew the weekend excitement was just starting.

*****

Amy didn't say much to Larry about being with Nancy in the attic. She didn't get a chance to open her mouth because as soon as they entered the house he was all over her.

"Wait!" Amy laughed as he opened her shorts and pushed them and her panties down her legs at the same time.

"I can't wait," Larry groaned. He didn't bother pulling off her blouse or his jeans. He just unzipped, reached inside and pull out his throbbing prick.

Amy back-peddled to the sofa and then fell onto her back while bracing herself for the weight of his body. "Come to Nancy honey," she giggled. She was able to grab onto his rigid penis as he slammed his hips downward. "You need to get me wet first."

"OK," he panted while sliding backwards until his face was over her shaved pussy lips. He made a note to mention to his wife that she needed to grow her pubic hair back again. Although he did not see Nancy's bare pussy he did take note that the shadow of her pubic mound was shaped into a neat triangle.

"Right there baby," Amy moaned when Larry's tongue pressed down against her swollen pleasure button. She had shaven her pussy about a year ago because he had said it would be better for oral sex and she just loved a tongue on her pussy. "Get Nancy nice and wet."

Larry did that and even took the time to push his long thin tongue deeply inside her hot tunnel. A few minutes of this had her body rising up to meet his lips. He knew she was ready so his tongue left snail tracks up over her navel to her opened mouth.

Amy tasted herself on his lips and tongue as he guided his rocket into her warmth. She closed her eyes and thought about how big Bill's cock was in Kitty's small hands and wondered how big James was. Since she had seen Kitty touching Bill's penis it meant she could do the same to James. "Fuck me James," she thought as her husband pumped in and out of her.

"Nancy........OH NANCY!..........I'M CUMMMINGGG!" Bill cried out.

"Me too," Amy giggled. "Me too."

*****

Kitty barely made it in the house when her husband called. "I was helping Nancy with her yard sale," she said when he asked where she was. He had tried to call her earlier.

"I can't wait to get home," James whispered.

"You enjoyed our role playing didn't you?" She asked as she sat down on the sofa. "I enjoyed it too." She rubbed over her damp crotch as she continued. "Amy stopped by too."

"She was there tonight?" James was sitting on the hotel bed in only his boxers. He pulled out his limp dick and started stroking it.

"Yes," Kitty giggled. "She asked where you were."

"She........did?"

"Yes and she was wearing a tight beige blouse and I could see her bra through it."

"You.......could see through it?"

Kitty knew he was jerking off from the strain in his voice. "Yes and I could see her dark nipples through her bra."

"Oh God," James said. "Where they big?"

"Yes," Kitty giggled. "Big nipples. The tips were pushing out her blouse." It was then that Kitty hit him with a bomb shell. "I think she shaves her pussy."

"What?"" He asked sitting upright. "How would you know that?"

"When we were in the pool the other day and she got out of the pool I..........I could see the outline of her lips through the pink bikini bottoms. If she had any hair down there I would have seen it."

"Shit, her pussy is bald," he groaned. His hand was moving faster on his hard tool.

"Do you want to suck my bald pussy?" Kitty asked playing the part of Amy.

James was confused at first but then realized what she was doing. "Yes........oh yes...I want to suck your hairless pussy."

"And suck my big dark nipples?"

"Oh....Amy...I want to..........oh god I want to fuck you so badly."

Kitty stopped and realized that the role playing was building them all up for one thing. "James...we have to....stop this."

"What?" James asked. "But....it turns us both on."

"But...will it make us really want to do it?" She asked.

"No of course not," James said. "It's just pretend."

Kitty thought back a few hours ago when she had Bill's thick cock in her fingers. It was definitely not pretend and she definitely wanted him to fuck her.

"Honey don't stop now........I'm so.........close," James begged.

"Is your cock really big and hard James?"

"Yes Amy.......it's big and hard for you," James grinned.

"I want you to fuck my bald pussy," Kitty whispered. "Now fuck me now."

"OK..........OK......Now....YES!.....NOW!" Hot white lava shot out and upward over James' fist. His hips rose and he came.

"Cum for me.........cum for Amy," Kitty whispered.

"I AM AMY! I AM!!"

Kitty didn't get off but she knew the yard sale would give her another opportunity or two.

*****

It was 5:30AM when Nancy looked out her bedroom window and saw the headlights of the cars parked on the street waiting for the garage doors to open. "You better get up because they are already here," she said to Bill while shaking him.

"I thought we opened at 7:00AM," he said glancing over at the alarm clock on the nightstand.

Suddenly the door bell rang. "I think they are getting impatient," Nancy said as she moved into the bathroom to get her underwear, shorts and a top on. A few minutes later she opened the door to see a sleepy looking Kitty. "Come in."

"Am I too early?" Kitty asked.

"No," Nancy grinned. "I'm going out to get the garage ready so why don't you go upstairs and get Bill out of bed?"

Kitty looked at her in surprise. "Really?"

"Sure.........just remember no serious sex."

"What does that mean?" Kitty asked as she turned to walk up the stairs.

"No blow jobs or fucking," Nancy whispered.

"Oh......," Kitty said blushing.

Bill was fading off to sleep again when he felt his wife getting under the sheet with him. "Just give me a few more winks," he moaned. She didn't say anything but did put her bare hand on his side. Since they had sex last night he had not bothered to get up and put on pajamas.

Kitty could see he was naked when she picked up the sheet. She wanted to giggle but kept quiet as she rubbed her hand up his side and then across his back. She had never touched another man like this and was enjoying it when he reached back and pushed her hand away. "Let me sleep just a few more minutes."

Kitty grinned and removed her hand. She waited a few minutes until she heard his heavy breathing before she again touched his lower back. Her hand moved lightly over his buttocks and down to the back of his hairy thigh. She got an idea.

Bill was in a deep sleep dreaming about Kitty. His hand was cupping her small breast and her hands were roaming over his hips and thighs. Suddenly she was gone and then he felt her naked front pressing up against his backside. Her small but sharp pointy nipples were pressing into his back and her........her lower belly was crushed against his buttocks. He could feel the small soft bush and it felt so real. Never had a dream seem so real before. "Oh Kitty," he moaned.

Kitty heard him moan and knew he was dreaming about her. She had quickly stripped and was pressing up against his back when he turned his body. Suddenly her naked front was now touching his. His soft penis was jammed against her navel. At least it was soft until her fingers curled around it.

"Touch me Kitty," Bill moaned thinking he was dreaming. His own fingers moved behind her back and squeezed her cute little buttock. The dream was so real he could smell the fresh scent of her hair.

Kitty's fingers explored and caressed another man's penis until it expanded so long it was touching the bottom of her breast. She leaned back slight and rubbed the spongy tip over her tiny nip. It was then he moved his hand on her butt over her hip and down between her damp thighs. He quickly found her soft bush and toyed with the hairs.

Kitty knew she was going too far as she leaned her head downward until her lips pressed against the moist hole on the tip of his penis. She had given James a blowjob only on special occasions and really didn't get much out of it. But, now it was another man's cock she was licking.

"That's it baby....kiss me........lick me," Bill moaned. He pushed his middle finger lower until he found her moist valley and then her raised clit. He heard her moan and then open her mouth to suck in his huge crown.

"Oh FUCK!" He said when his eyes opened and he looked at the light shining in from the hallway. He was wide awake feeling a mouth on his cock. It had to be Nancy under the sheet playing the role of Kitty.

"Suck me Kitty," he grinned. He rubbed down over her pussy entrance and tried to push his middle finger inside but it was so tight. "Am I dreaming?" He asked out loud as he grab open the sheet and saw the top of a woman's head. She had dark hair. "Kitty?"

Kitty knew he was now awake when she popped her mouth from his penis and looked up into his eyes. "Good morning," she purred.

"Oh God, where is Nancy?"

"In the garage. She told me to get you up." Kitty moved her head back and looked at his raised cock in her tiny hand. "And you are definitely up."

"We have to get up. She can't catch us like this," Bill said as he tried to move back away from her. He suddenly realized she was naked too.

"Wait," Kitty said as he jumped off the other side of the bed and walked quickly into the bathroom. "She doesn't care." It was too late.

A few minutes later Kitty walked into the garage. "Bill is up." She grinned.

"And horny?" Nancy grinned.

"Very........horny," Kitty grinned back.

"Stand back," Nancy said as she opened the garage door. About twenty people raced up the driveway to get to the stuff. Bill walked into the garage about ten minutes later and saw both Kitty and Nancy busy talking to the shoppers. He decided to help a man carry an old bicycle to his truck.

*****

Around 9:30AM things started getting slow. Both Amy and Larry were sitting down for the first time when they saw Nancy walking up their driveway. "So did I miss all of the deals?"

"We still have some stuff," Amy grinned. "Who's watching your stuff?"

"Bill and Kitty," Nancy smiled back. "Do you have any coffee?"

"Sure. Come inside and I'll get you a cup," Amy said. "Honey you can handle it alone right?"

"Yes," Larry said trying not to stare at Nancy's nice butt as she walked by him.

Once inside the house Amy right away questioned Nancy. "So tell me about the attic. Larry couldn't wait to get me undressed when we got home last night."

"I teased him with some panty shots at first and then accidentally grabbed his hard-on." Nancy confessed. She looked at Amy to see if she was upset but she was just grinning. "Then he pulled me on top of him and we kissed for quiet a while. I haven't kissed like that in a long time."

"It sounded like you two were doing more than just kissing," Amy whispered.

"He pushed his hand under my panties and touched my ass." Nancy thought about telling her about the finger in her anus but didn't. "That's when you came up the ladder. After you left..........I...uh........I unzipped him and touched him."

"You touched his bare penis?" Amy asked.

"That's OK right?" Nancy asked.

"Uh yeah...sure." Amy grinned. She remembered what she had seen in Kitty's closet. "Since Kitty touched Bill too I now get to touch James."

"Kitty touched Bill penis?" Nancy asked surprised. The woman had not told her that last night.

"Oops," Amy said. "I thought she must have told you."

"She said he saw her naked and then I ran into the house. I guess I never gave her a chance."

Slickman
Slickman
8,166 Followers