Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
culloden
culloden
20 Followers

Instead, she leaned forward and caressed his face with her hanging breasts. Her nipples tingled from touching his lips, and his cheek was warm and smooth against the sides of her breasts. She could feel the roughness of his eyebrows on her nipples, his breath, the coarseness of his slight razor stubble. He behaved, and neither touched nor kissed, although both of them wanted that. She held his arms over his head, moved up and rubbed her pussy on his chest, his chin, until she could feel his breath on her. "No touching, Sailor. But don't you want to?"

"I want to bury my mouth in you, taste what I'm smelling."

"That's too bad, isn't it? Can't have the taste of my pussy in your mouth when you kiss your wife, can you?"

With that, she squatted slightly, sliding her wetness across his mouth and nose before moving off him and to his side.

"Oops. Guess you'll have to wash your face before you go to bed tonight."

She reached down to her pussy, moistened her fingers, and started stroking his cock. "How's that feel, Sailor?"

"Good. Oh, it feels good. And I love seeing you naked. You're so sexy. I don't know the last time I was this horny."

"That's sweet of you. You might just get to feel my mouth on your cock. Would you like that?"

"Ah, yeah. Please."

"Let me see you play with yourself first. You like to play with yourself, don't you?"

"Yeah."

She moved to the bed beside him again, and watched as he began to masturbate. He held the skin near the head of his purple and oozing cock, and rolled it up and down over the rim. His hips moved.

"What do you think about when you do that?"

"I'll be thinking about tonight from now on."

"I'll bet you could make yourself cum like that."

"It wouldn't take long."

"I bet not. But I won't make you do that. I want to suck your cock. I want to see if you taste different than my husband usually does. He cums so hard when I suck his cock. Ask me."

"Please, suck my cock. Make me cum in your mouth."

She moved down between his legs and looked him in the eyes as she ran her tongue from the base of his cock to the head. "Mmm, you're nice and hard. I like a hard cock."

With one hand around the shaft, she engulfed him in her mouth, relishing the hardness and salty taste. She alternated between roughness and softness, scraping her teeth over him then twining her tongue around the head, and twisting her hand around the slippery shaft. She changed pace when she felt him nearing orgasm. When she was ready, she released him from her mouth. She continued stroking his cock with her hand while she looked him in the eyes and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to feel your cock get harder right before you do, then I want to taste your cum." And then she wrapped her lips around him, sliding over the head, past the sensitive rim, all the way down until her nose was buried in his hair. She pulled up, and worked him hard and harder until he got harder and came and came. When he finished, she slowly pulled her mouth off him, cleaning his cock as she went, making him writhe until the last instant.

He caught his breath and said, "Oh my God. That was amazing."

"Yeah," she said, caught between exhaustion and unbearable horniness, wanting either to just lay her head on her husband's chest, or better, for him to fuck her, hard, mercilessly.

***************

She waited for her husband to come into the room, her belly a nest of nerves. She had dressed again, as she'd been for dinner. When he walked in, he looked hard at her and said, "Well?"

"It was difficult. I almost couldn't do it. It felt like I had to change who I was. Then I got mad at you for wanting me to do it, and that made me want to hurt you and fuck you at the same time. So I teased him and scratched his back until he was almost bleeding and left huge welts. I marked his shoulder like you do to me. Then I fucked his asshole with my fingers. I took off my clothes and teased him with my tits and my pussy and I so wanted him to fuck me. I sucked his cock. I swallowed his cum, and oh my God, did he cum a lot."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

He closed the distance between them in two steps. Her blouse tore open under his hands, the buttons making clicking sounds as they hit the floor. The bra followed, pinching her and pulling her off balance before giving way. It hurt, and surprised her, and she squealed before he threw her down and lifted her skirt. His nails dug into her breast, while with his other hand he grabbed her panties and pulled violently. She gasped as they tightened across her back and between her asshole and pussy and they stretched long before they tore and then he was driving his familiar cock into her pussy. She was ready for him, wet with anticipation. He held her shoulders and fucked her brutally, taking away her breath. When he came, it was with a sound close to a bellow and with his cock thrust deep, deep inside her. He collapsed on her, chest heaving against her breasts. As his breath calmed, she reached around him, working her hands under his shirt to stroke his back. She felt the welts from earlier and said, "Hey, Sailor, I didn't hurt you, did I?"

culloden
culloden
20 Followers