Rolling Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are," said Jack, opening the door and giving me a warm smile.

I gave him a quick smile, feeling so conspicuous.

"I was just waiting back here with Drake, keeping him company till you returned," I said, giving Jack a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, isn't that sweet," he said, sliding his hands around my waist, "Shall we go now?"

"Sure," I stuttered out, "Drake, it was nice talking to you."

He didn't even turn around, he kept his back to us and kept on with his oh so important inventory.

Jack walked me outside to his truck, but this time, he didn't open the door for me.

"Get in, Carly," he snapped, opening his door and climbing in.

I obeyed and slid down into the passenger seat, "What's wrong, Jack?"

He said nothing, for a moment, just sat there clenching the steering wheel to the point that his knuckles turned snow white.

Finally, he spoke, so softly, almost in a whisper, "Carly, I know what happened in there."

"Jack...." I started.

"Don't interrupt me, Carly. I know what happened in there and it's not the first time my son has done this, either. I'm getting pretty good at recognizing the signs," he said, turning and facing me.

"You set me up, didn't you?" I asked, "You knew he'd put the moves on me."

"I hoped you would have been different," he whispered, turning away from me again, "But you're just like the rest of them."

"You bastard!" I yelled, "You knew exactly what the hell was gonna happen."

"Listen, I'll take you home but I don't wanna see you anymore, Carly," he said, turning the ignition on.

"Don't fucking bother," I said, opening the passenger door and getting out, "I'd rather walk home."

And ....... that was that.

As I walked home, I cursed myself for leaving my car at home and letting my friend drop me off, also, my mind drifted to Jack, then to Drake, and even the possibility of there having been a threesome. Maybe in another time, another place.

Just then, my mind was jerked back to reality, when a car almost ran me over. I looked around, noticing I didn't know where the hell I was. I had drifted so far into my fantasies and past actions, I had completely wandered off course. I took a moment to collect my thoughts and decided I could either trek the 30 miles home, or go back to my college days of getting around.

So, with a deep breath, I put my thumb out and started walking.

Within five minutes, a man in a rusty old truck stopped and flung the passenger side door open. I hurriedly ran to the truck, my heart pounding.

"Hey, thanks for stopping," I said, climbing up into the seat.

"No problem," said the man, "Where you headed?"

"About 30 miles south," I answered, getting comfortable, "By the way, my name's Carly Stone."

"Good to meet you, Carly, I'm Brian," he said, looking my way just long enough for me to notice his gorgeous blue eyes.

As we drove, Brian told me about his wife leaving him with nothing, but this beat up old truck and a stack of unpaid bills. She had run off to Las Vegas with his brother and now he had to work insane hours just to keep the bill collectors off his ass.

I told him about my life, my parents living in Colorado and how I worked as a free lance photographer, conveniently leaving out the whole Jack/Drake incident.

Once we made it to my house, I invited Brian in, figuring he could use a cold drink.

He smiled and graciously accepted, following closely behind me.

"Wow, this is a great house, Carly," he said, popping open a cold beer and having a seat in the corner chair.

"Well, it keeps the rain off my head," I said, giving him a flirty smile.

I could tell he was nervous, he kept tapping his thumb on the lip of the beer can.

"May I ask you something, Brian?" I said, almost in a half whisper.

"Sure, go ahead," he said.

"How long has it been since you've been with a woman?"

He looked at me, and momentarily was at a loss for words.

"Not since my wife left me," he said, placing his beer can on the corner table.

"That's awhile," I said, slipping off my shoes and getting more comfortable.

"Yeah, I guess it has been," he said.

Now, for those of you that haven't caught on yet, I'm not a shy woman. I'm not accustomed to beating around the bush. When I see something I want, I go for it, full steam ahead, and this time was no different.

With Jack and Drake being the furthest thing from my mind, my sights were now set on Brian, although he had no idea.

I got up and walked over to him, pushing his legs apart with my knees and locking my eyes on his.

"Do you think I'm sexy, Brian?" I purred, toying with the buttons on my see through blouse.

He took a deep breath and a moment to scan my body, which by now, was giving off the "fuck me" signal.

"I think you're fucking gorgeous, Carly," he said, licking his lips and tilting his head to one side.

I gave him a coy smile and proceeded to unbutton my blouse, not caring, at this point, about making a good impression. My pussy was wet again and I needed to be fucked, there was no sense in playing games any longer.

I slowly slid my blouse down, revealing my sexy size D's, giving Brian a wicked grin, which he returned. He started rubbing his cock through his jeans, watching me cup my gorgeous, heavy tits into my slender fingers. I fondled my nipples, pinching them a bit while Brian finally unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out the biggest, sexiest cock I've ever seen. It was simply beautiful the way the veins intertwined with each other and his thick, mushroom topped cock head was already beginning to bubble with pre cum.

My eyes widened and my mouth watered, totally in shock from what I was seeing. He raised his ass off the plush corner chair and gently slid his dirty jeans down to his ankles. He whispered for me to take all my clothes off, he was aching to see my cunt. So, like the good little whore I've become, I obeyed him, tossing my blouse to the floor and yanking my tennis skirt to my feet, kicking it completely out of the way. I slid my wet, cum soaked, sweat stained panties down past my ass and down to my feet, kicking them too, across the floor.

"Fuck, your body's fucking amazing," he whispered, jacking his cock off in his large, calloused hands.

I felt so slutty standing there, totally naked in front of a complete stranger. But, at the same time, I was getting off on it, too.

"Go sit on the couch and spread your legs," he said, rubbing the tip of his thumb across his wet cock tip, "Open that cunt like a flower for me."

I gave him another wicked grin and pranced my sassy, slutty self right on over to the couch, plopping down and placing my feet on the coffee table, immediately spreading my perfectly toned legs. My eyes locked on his as my fingers slid down, spreading my swollen pussy lips open, revealing my engorged, pink wet clit.

"Finger your cunt," he hissed, spreading his own legs, allowing his heavy, obviously very full balls to fall between his hairy thighs.

Without hesitation, I slammed 3 fingers, knuckle deep inside my aching twat, instantly forcing it open, wanting to give Brian the best show he'd ever seen. I closed my eyes and groaned, chanting his name in a breathless whisper, feeling my nipples become tiny brown rocks, puckering like raisins with the intense lust that was rushing through my body. I could feel my pussy drooling, aching to be fucked, begging and screaming for more attention then my fingers could offer.

Finally, Brian couldn't take it any longer. He jumped to his feet, quickly ripping off his stained t-shirt, and kicking off the restraints of his jeans around his ankles. He looked like a man possessed, he was definitely in the same zone I was experiencing, and the smell of sex had already risen to the deepest crevices of my house.

"I wanna fuck you, Carly," he hissed, watching me and stroking his dick, "Tell me to fuck you."

"Fuck me, Brian, please please, I'm begging you, put your sexy, thick cock inside me, fuck me until I'm numb," I pleaded, laying back on the couch and letting my whorish legs fall open.

"Mmmm, that's what I wanted to hear," he whispered, climbing up on top of me, raising up, supporting himself on his knuckles.

Our eyes met and I felt the pressure of his cock forcing its way past my pussy lips, opening my walls and inviting himself inside. I wrapped my legs around his and cupped his face, digging the tips of my nails into the sides of his head, forcing his mouth to mine.

We kissed and said things to each other no one had ever said to me. He pushed his cock into me until I felt his balls come to rest against my ass. He told me how hot my huge tits were making him. He said he'd always had a passion for tits, especially big ones, like mine. I kept provoking him to fuck me, chanting his name over and over, goding him on. Finally, without a word, he slid his cock half way out of my cunt, then jammed it back inside so quickly, I felt as though I'd lose my breath.

He fucked me hard, always taking pleasure in watching my enormous tits bounce and my puckered nipples kiss. He told me if I ever got pregnant, he wanted to suck my tits first, he wanted me to breast feed him. I agreed and he kept on fucking me, pounding into me, making his cock tip punch my womb.

I'd never been penetrated THAT deep before. I was wandering around between intense pain and intense pleasure .... pleasure finally kicking pain's ass. I reached up, over my head and dug my nails into the overstuffed arm of my sofa, using it for leverage to fuck right back into Brian. I raised my hips and made my cunt slide up and down his shaft, every few thrusts, clenching my twat walls around the veins in his cock, holding him inside me like a sexual hostage, then releasing.

I could feel his cock thickening and his sounds were becoming breathless words of nonsense, but I didn't care. His hands were all over me and my mind was lost. No words came to mind, just moans and growls. The humidity shot up and the room became our personal erotic sauna. I never wanted this feeling to end, I never wanted Brian to stop fucking me.

Just then, an evil grin crossed my lips, thinking of his cum mixing with Drake's, and Jack's the night before. All three brands of seed, all mixing inside the hot temperature of my engorged twat, all conspiring to create the perfect whore that I had become.

Seconds later, Brian screamed, "Fuuuuuuuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna flood your cunt, Carly!!"

The switch inside me turned on and my orgasm creeped up. All at once, my body began to tingle. My stomach tightened and the room became a blurry vision above my sweat soaked pupils. My mouth watered and my pussy clamped that cock like a cobra around its prey. My hips bucked and I screamed, "OH, GOD!!!! CUM IN ME, BRIAN, CUM IN ME!!!"

And, in perfect harmony, he and I both climaxed. It was beautiful, sensual, erotic and filthy, all rolled into one. My pussy drank his cum and his cock never held back. He pumped me full of his seed and I gave him my creamy cum in return. We kissed and pawed each other's naked bodies, almost like two vines clinging together to create one large stalk.

Afterwards, there were no words, only sounds and the intoxicating smell of sinful, dirty sex flowing into my nostrils. I held Brian to me, gently raking my nails along his sweaty, bare back. He laid his head on my chest, comfortably nestled between my large tits, where he promptly dozed off to dream land.

I, too, drifted off to sleep, only to awaken at 3 am by the sound of Brian's truck leaving my driveway. By the time I got up, all I saw was his tail lights. For a moment, I was saddened, but then realized that a rolling stone's life never stops, it doesn't even slow down, it just takes breaks now and then, and this was my break.

I closed and locked the front door, sleepily making my way upstairs and into my bedroom. As I laid there, half asleep and half awake, thoughts of Brian, Jack and Drake drifted into my head. I nuzzled my large comforter close to my ravaged, still naked body, giving myself a mental pat on the back. Tomorrow is a new day, but now it is time to rest. Time for this rolling stone to take a break.

12