Romance Doesn't Need Flowers

Story Info
Awkward girl gets naughty desires fulfilled by nerdy man.
2k words
3.91
56.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The library was normally, for me, a quiet, relaxing place where I went to either study for my high school exams or to simply enjoy a good book. Today that all changed.

It was 11am on the last Friday of June and I awoke to the unfamiliar sound of my mother's voice asking me if I wanted a late breakfast. 'A late breakfast?' I thought to myself as I drowsily sat up.

"What's the time?" I asked her whilst rubbing my tired eyes.

"It's 10:00, sweetie." she replied in that kind way mothers so often do.

'Shit', I thought to myself as I put my feet on the ground; I've slept in and now I'm going to miss the bus. I mumbled a no thanks to my mum as I grabbed a towel and ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

The water wasn't hot enough as was proved by my nipples standing to attention. I fought the temptation to begin rubbing them as I normally did each morning in the shower and reached for the shampoo. There was just enough left for me to wash my long, black hair, and after doing so, i quickly, yet oh so tenderly washed my body with the buttermilk lotion that smelled divine. I hastily rinsed myself, turned the taps off and stepped out of the shower. The towel I had grabbed was nice and rough; just the way I like it, so I was dry in no time. I wrapped the towel around my body and realised it was just that little bit too short as I ran down the hallway into my room.

'I hope nobody saw my ass', I thought as I dropped the wet towel onto my bed.

I opened my drawer and pulled out the only bra I had in there; It was lacy and black -- Not my favourite as I wasn't really a fan of wearing revealing or sexy clothing, but it would have to do. The tag on the bra read 34B, but I knew it was a little snug as I put it on. Trying to keep my breasts from spilling out as I reached for my white, cotton shirt, I put it on and buttoned it up. I stopped for a second when I caught my reflection in my wall-to-floor mirror; Seeing my half naked body made me wish there was a man waiting to slide his throbbing erection into my tight, virgin pussy.

My hair was still a little damp and was lightly dripping on my shirt; on the shoulders and a little down the front was getting wet and I hoped it wouldn't turn see-through. I grabbed my denim mini skirt from off the top of my laundry hamper and slid into it. I quickly brushed my hair back, getting my fringe out of my eyes as I grabbed my black tote bag and ran out the front door.

"Bye mum," I yelled as I put my shoes on and half walked/hopped down the street to the nearest bus stop. I looked at my watch as the bus stop's green sign entered my view. '10:30', it said. I finally reached the seat and sat down. Five minutes later, the number 7 bus came along and took me to the library.

Now here I am. I'm sitting at one of the many square tables used for studying. I've got my maths book open and I am trying to figure out some stupid algebra equation that I know I'll never need in a million years. Maths has never been my strong point. As scanned the library for any potential fantasy material, I noticed a man I had never seen before working behind the 'returns' counter.

'Must be new,' I thought to myself as I bit down on my bottom lip and gazed at his nerdy good looks. You see, glasses have always been a huge turn on for me. Ever since I was 18 I had been amazed at how different men with glasses are than men without. Now I know that's a tad weird considering glasses or not, a man's still a man. But to me it's different.

I closed my book and put down my black ballpoint pen as I recrossed my legs -- 'Damn!' I just realised I had forgotten to put on any panties and my growing wetness was running down my thigh. I discreetly wiped it away as I reached down to grab my black tote. Looking around the room, blushing, I stood up and grabbed the book I needed to return. 'In the Lonely Heart' by Renee Gibson was one of my favourite romance novels. I had borrowed it two weeks ago and already finished it twice. It was just one of those things that kept me going through long nights spent in my bed alone, my only companion fictional characters, my only release the fingers which I so sorely craved nice and deep inside my throbbing pussy right now.

I meekly walked over to the returns desk, where the geek in the glasses gave me a big grin as he looked my body up and down.

"Um..., I need to return this." My voice cracked a little as I told the man something that really didn't need to be said.

"Thanks.' he replied, a smile taking form on his gorgeous face.

"Let me just take that for you." Our fingertips touched a little as I handed him the book. I caught myself closing my eyes as my secret place grew wetter.

"If you like this kind of book, then I know you'll like some of the others we have." I simply nodded. I was so nervous that i would make a fool of myself I just smiled politely.

"But they're in the back." He gestured towards a storeroom door to the left of him.

"Do you want to come check them out?" I instantly and desperately wanted to scream YES! But the nice, proper lady inside me told me to just take it easy and kindly accept this man's offer.

He told me to follow him as he opened the storeroom door and gestured for me to do the same. The room was larger than I had expected, but with piles and piles of boxes marked with a certain authors' names, different for every one.

"Ladies first." He bowed a little as he made my grand introduction. I caught myself gawking at the boxes when I caught sight of the one labeled 'Renee Gibson'. I walked over to my favourite authors' boxes and let out a little sigh as I rubbed my hand along it. I was too caught up in my own little world to notice the still anonymous man walk up behind me and as he breathed a warm, soothing air onto the back of my neck, put his hand upon mine.

My knees quivered just enough for him to notice, so as he pushed my hair to the side and began slowly and softly kissing me neck he whispered,

"by the way. My name's Tom." All I could do was half mumble and half drool a response as his wandering hands made there way across my shoulders, each touch forcing my smooth pussy to get even wetter than I could have imagined. His hands continued their journey down my arms and across my flat stomach. They paused slightly at the bottom button of my shirt, and this made me groan. I wanted him inside me more than anything in the entire world. Just to feel his slick cock push inside my virgin pussy for that first time would send me over the edge. And now he pauses. Why?

He giggled a little as he could sense that his continuous kisses were making me crave even more of his body. The pause was suddenly stopped by him pressing himself hard against the small of my back, his throbbing erection clearly evident through the smooth material of his jeans. It made me gasp out of shock, and sheer joy to know that I had done this to him.

Being gutsier than I had ever been in my life, I put my hands on his and began undoing my shirt buttons. Slowly, one by one, my shirt opened, revealing my heaving chest and ample breasts. He pulled the shirt down off my shoulders, and began once again kissing down my neck and over my left shoulder as he pushed the straps of my bra down. As my breasts came free he suddenly turned primal and grabbed them with both hands, roughly rubbing his thumbs over my very erect nipples.

I moaned and grabbed his ass, pulling him closer to me as he began moving his hips, grinding himself against my body. I did the same.

"Just fuck me." I begged as my bottom lip began to quiver. After one last soft kiss on the neck, all hell broke loose.

"Whatever you want." He replied, a large grin spread across his face. I went to turn around but was brutally stopped by the force of his hand on the back of my neck, pushing me face down onto the office desk in the corner of the room.

"What-" I began to say as he forced my legs apart and pulled my skirt up so he could see my sweet wetness dribble down my thigh.

"Mmm," was all he said as he got down onto his knees and drove his tongue deep inside my aching cunt. I gripped the table harder as I felt him begin to tease my clit with his expert tongue. We hadn't even known each other twenty minutes and he knew my body so well. He knew when to stop so I wouldn't have an orgasm, each time he did so I would let out a groan of despair.

"Please..." I tried to tell him to use his tongue to make me cum but all I got in reply was the sound of him unzipping his pants. My body began to shake as he stood up and released himself from the shackle of his tight blue jeans.

He began to rub the wet, sticky head of his penis up and down my throbbing and swollen slit. 'This is it', I thought to myself as I enjoyed the greatest sensation i have ever known. I felt him kiss the center of my back as he pushed his thick cock into my pussy for the first time. As the head slid in I let out a moan of pure ecstasy. I have no idea why i didn't cum right that moment, it just felt so good. He paused again for a second and i couldn't take it. I needed to feel his entire length as deep inside me as it could possibly go. I tried to move my hips back onto his cock. I tried to force more inside me but he quickly stopped me by putting his hands on my hips, pinning me to the desk. He wanted me to beg, i just knew it, but just when I went to open my mouth and tell him how badly I needed it, he answered my prayers and forced it in, in one hard, long stoke. The guttural sounds the two of us were making had to have alerted someone in the building, but neither of us cared. I tried to stick my arse out further each time he forced his cock in there, just so I could feel it as deep as I could.

The sensation building up in my pussy was too much to bare and I soon felt that familiar tingle begin in my throbbing clit. I closed my eyes as i felt my climax begin to take over my entire body. Time seemed to stand still as my barely audible words reached his ears;

"I'm cumming." I muttered as he pushed himself inside me even harder than before. His reply was to send a long, gooey stream of cum into my pussy just as my climaxed neared it's end. I felt it shoot deep inside and took a deep breath in as the gravity of what I had just done weighed on my mind. Here I was with this gawky, nerdy guy deep inside my pussy. But you know what? I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.