Romancing Doctors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said that the whole batch of students had taken off in the afternoon as they planned to attend birthday party of a classmate. I asked her why she did not go.

She replied that she wanted to inform me that there would be no body in the class, as she had approached me about the class schedule earlier.

I thanked her for the consideration. She smiled sweetly and asked me if I had my lunch.

Ii told her " I am planning to go to the cafeteria. Would you mind joining me?".

She blushed and said "My pleasure. But I have to join my friends for the party. Will surely make it some other time".

With that she went out. It was good that she went out. I was already sporting a tent looking at her figure that had filled out in that sexy outfit.

As I went out for lunch, my thoughts were totally on Rima. I reprimanded myself saying that it is not ethical to have such thoughts about a student. But then my instinct counseled saying I was not a permanent teacher here. Even if so, what is the harm in deriving some pleasure between consenting adults as was my experience with Mrs. Coelho.

There were some old acquaintances in the cafeteria. I exchanged pleasantries with them and quietly finished my lunch. I had no clue how the food tasted. My entire attention was on how Rima's lips would taste. In such a short time, she had become an obsession for me.

The rendezvous with Rima came quite soon, in the next week. There was a debating competition in the University. My chief asked me to help the department in getting some of the students ready to compete in the event. Rima was in the final shortlist, who would have a selection test early next week.

She came to me, asking for tutoring in the skills of debating. I promised to help her if she could come to my house during weekend, as there was not much time. She agreed to the proposal, fortunately, my parents were visiting my sister in Delhi and I had the whole house free for my date with Rima.

She came early in the evening on Saturday. She was wearing a conservative silwar and kameez, which did not give much for imagination to run wild. We had some preliminary talk on the basics of debating skills and gave her some notes to practice on for the next day.

Afterwards we sat chatting about various things on earth. She sat very close to me and I could even smell her body fragrance. We were talking and watching the TV. We made small talk for a while, and I noted that she was giving me unusually strange looks, that day, and I had seen a little gleam in her eyes. We were chatting about this and that, and it took a while before I noticed that she is touching my hand. I couldn't believe it, but now she started pressing my hand. I just shocked and became nervous. I removed my hand and took my cigarettes from the table. I really needed a smoke at this time, so I lit one. She became very embarrassed. We didn't speak for a while and then she told me that she wanted to talk me about an important issue. She looked nervous and wouldn't make much eye contact with me as I looked her.

"Yes, and why not?" I asked. "You may talk it anytime," I told her.

She became calm. 'I have something to say to you,' Rima said, hesitatingly.

"What is it, Rima? What do you have in mind?" I asked her. "It is okay," I assured her. "Prakash, I know you have a steady girl friend. I am a woman and I am also have a boy friend." She took a deep breath. "But I have a confession to make. "I have been very fond of you ever since I met you, although you may not have noticed as I am your student.' Rima said, with great difficulty.

When I heard this I couldn't believe it. I was speechless, because I had nothing to say.

"I don't know. What should I say?" I asked her and stared at her in surprise.

She was avoiding me, and hung her head in shame. She looked a little disappointed and I felt that she was rather embraced at having talked like this.

"I hope I didn't upset you," she said to me.

"No, it just surprised me," I told her.

"Is she joking? Is she trying to embarrass me?" I thought, as we both sat there in our own thoughts for some time.

I leered at her. "What do you want?" I asked.

She looked at me, a tear in her eyes. She put her head on my shoulder. "I am helpless to keep it secret from you, anymore," she said to me.

"Are you being serious?" I asked her.

"What do you mean? Am I joking?" she replied.

"How long have you been feeling like this?" I asked.

"I have been attracted to you from the first time I saw you," she replied. She burst into tears and said to me, "Don't withdraw your favors from me. I am really helpless."

"Then why have you waited so long?" "I asked.

"I tried so many times, but you didn't pay attention to me?" Rima massaged her palms, "And as a woman, I hadn't found the opportunity, and I wanted to wait for the right time."

Rima went in deep thought and I was looking at her as she sat thinking. She had a look of melancholy on her face and every once and a while, I heard a distinct sigh come from her lips. I took a sip of tea and observed her more closely. This time, I thought about her on in a way that I had never thought about her before. She was a woman who had the body of a goddess.

She was extremely pretty and was in her youth at 18. She looked sexy and beautiful. She had a pretty face, and long jet-black hair, tied back in a tight ponytail. She had a perfect, voluptuous figure. Her most striking feature, though, was her skin; it was white like milk. She kept herself lean and fit. Heaven has given her unique breasts and hips. Her tight-fitting shilwar and qameez suit highlighted the swell of her ample breasts and hips. These were quite big, while on the other hand; she had a thin waist. Her slim and extremely good figure had curves in all the right places, being 32-26-34.

She has big black eyes, which were matching on her white colored skin. Her lips were rosy and were just like a wine cup. For sure, she was hotter than any eighteen-year-old was, and she knew it, too.

My cock grew stiff, rising and poking at my shilwar.

I looked up at her face. "Rima, have you taught about this relationship?" I asked her. "As you know well, we are both are committed."

"Yes, more than 100 times. But love is blind - it doesn't see." she replied.

"Just think of the damage it could do our relationships," I said. "What I should I do? Tell me?"

" I don't care for anything for myself, but I don't want to disturb your life, because I love you. I don't care if it is wrong. I don't care if it is a sin. I'm not going to go without you now on. I want to have you, one way or another!"

Looked deep into her eyes and said, "Can you keep such a relation with me secret, for ever?"

She nodded her head. There was a flash of shame that came over her face. She was getting visibly embarrassed as her face was reddening.

By that time, I could not control my love for her even, though I kept telling myself that it was wrong. After all, she was the wife of my best friend. But I no longer thought about being a student. The only thing on my mind was getting a piece of that beauty.

I lifted her chin and brushed her hair behind her shoulders. When she looked up at me, I kissed her. She grabbed me and pulled me into a tight embrace; she couldn't stop herself and kissed me hard. A big smile had spread across her face.

I consoled her and wrapped my arms around her, and pulled her towards me. My fingers were in her hair and moving there. I enfolded her in my arms and started kissing her face gently, tracing her lips, then moving from her forehead to her cheeks, her nose and her chin, and biting her earlobes gently. Gradually, I brought my lips to hers and started kissing them, increasing in force all the time, nibbling her lush lips. She was shivering like a woman who had never been kissed. I put my lips on her rosy lips and she responded eagerly, starving for me. I was kissing her full lips, taking the whole lips between my lips. My tongue darted in and out of her mouth as she moaned with excitement. She held my head and kissed me hungrily, invaded my mouth, tasted it, drank out of it, and licked every part of the cavity.

As she clung to me, her breasts were already pressing to me very tightly. She was really as soft as silk. My arms were around her waist, pulling her to me. We were kissing with the warmth of affection. My hand was moving on her waist while she clung to me, tightly. And then I moved one of my hand downs to her belly, and pinched the tightly, then moved the hand up to her breast. She slipped away a little to give way to my hand as she was pressed very tightly to me. And it was a signal from her that she is ready for anything.

I asked her, "May I touch her this part of you?"

She looked up at me and said, "Don't even think like this. I am yours."

I held her breast and she moaned when I squeezed her boob and she showed her response by biting her lips. I was rubbing and squeezing it. As I rubbed them, they grew even bigger in my palms. They were as firm and taut as the breasts of a twenty-year-old girl. I searched for her nipples. She was kissing me passionately, her tongue in my mouth. I was kissing her mouth and she parted her lips and my tongue entered into her cavity.

"Rima, are we right?" I stopped and asked her.

Her face grew red with embarrassment. "I don't know," she replied.

"But we can not stop now," I said, and told her that this was the only way to be loved. Once again, I put my mouth on her lips and started to crush them. I used my teeth to bite her lips lightly until they became red.

I tried to push my hand into her kamiz, but couldn't find space there because of its tightness. She put her hand behind to lose her kamiz and unzipped it. I pushed my hand in under her qamiz and caressed her belly up and down. I touched her navel; it was so sexy. My hand reached to her breasts, but her bra was a barrier between my hand and the flesh of her tit.

Now her hot breasts were in my hand and I was pressing them softly. At last, I removed her qameez completely and there was the pink colored bra she was wearing. It had a silky shine to it, and presented her breasts to me. My hands traveled to her shoulders and pulled the straps down, before reaching behind and unclipping the bra. Then I removed her bra and now the two most beautifully tanned breasts came into view. I expected them to be sagging but I was wrong. She had a fine pair of well-rounded breasts. She had full size, milky white breasts with brownish areolas, which gave her tits a charming touch. She had some black moles near to her nipples. I couldn't wait, so I buried my face between her tits and licked, kissed, and sucked them like they were the last breasts on earth.

"What beautiful breasts you have, Rima," I said to her.

"They are all for you, Prakash, " she replied.

I kissed, licked and sucked them one by one. Her nipples grew bigger and bigger in my mouth and I coated them with my saliva. At this, her nipples became so hard and became erected. She was moaning deeply. She was kissing and licking my neck like a mad woman, now.

My hand was moving on her belly and reached to her pussy, over her shilwar. I was creasing it, so I untied her shilwar, dragged it down and pulled it out. Now, she was wearing nothing but her high-heeled stripy sandals.

I was stunned to see her thighs; they were like frozen butter. I had never seen such beautiful thighs, so smooth. I was full of envy at her beauty. She had beautiful smooth skin, like velvet. She looked like a Venus carved out of butter. I was very excited, seeing the fair, smooth skin at her belly. Her thighs were rounded and at the end of her white milky thighs there was a beautiful pussy. Oh, what a ravishing pussy she had. It was recently shaved and was shinning due to its whiteness. And I was thanking that if I would be mad to miss this god-sent opportunity. I was now looking directly at one of the best sights in the world! I touched her pussy and, as my fingers peeled back her outer lips, her whole cunt seemed to unfold before my eyes.

Slow or fast, I still had to get a taste of that beautiful pussy and, took her hand from my prick. She spread her thighs wide. I kissed her pussy very softly. My cock was now at its full erection and could not waited any more. I took her hand and put it on my prick. She massaged it gently, than she opened my shilwar and pulled out my cock. She took my dick in her soft, warm hand. My body tensed as I felt Rima's long, soft fingers encircle my throbbing cock. Her fingers gripped my cock tighter and started to pump it up and down. Never had my cock felt so hard.

She held me tightly and said, "I want you inside me, now." She went on, "Darling, I want you to do it to me now," raking my back with her nails. "Do me...do me now!" she was pleading, by now.

Not needing a second invitation, I rose and positioned my body on top of her. She opened her legs wide and exposed her cunt. I put my cock on her pussy hole and rub it against her clit, which was erect, by now. Her cunt lips were thin and pink. Rubbing her clit with my cock made love juices started to flow from her cunt in abundance, wetting her thighs.

She placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and lifted legs, wrapping them around my ass. I knew that this fuck was going to be the best that I had ever had. As I leaned toward her, she guided my cock into her once again. The head of my dick touched those hot wet pussy lips and I wanted to drive every inch into her on the first thrust. In my experience, there is no better feeling than to sink your cock into a shaved wet pussy. I thought I had died and gone to heaven, the feeling was so good.

Then I could not control my cock as I grasped her buttocks and drove my hard cock into her pussy. I groaned and she gasped as I thrust my dick up her cunt. Rima screamed loudly and said, "Please be a little gentle." as my huge cock slid up her cunt.

"You do want this, right Rima?"

"Yes! Prakash, you are right, I wanted this," she said in husky voice.

Her pussy was deliciously moist and snug; it gripped my rod like a vice. It was so warm and soft. I pulled back a few inches, clutched her rump, and then jabbed my entire dick forward. She reared up, cried out, and wrapped her arms and legs around me as my cock head crammed into the core of her cunt. Back and forth, up and down, I was gentle, but I was taking her deep and my hands were busy on her breasts and clit as she moaned and humped me back, hard.

And she was moaning deeply. I looked in her eyes and found them full of lust. She was squirming on the sofa and her hands were massaging my neck. I took her hand and placed it under my balls. She played with my balls with one hand and was massaging my ass with the other. I was sucking her nipple.

My cock was already traveling in and out in her pussy. She was co-operating fully as with every stroke of mine, she was raising her hip to meet my thrusts. She was whispered in my ear, "Shove your entire prick up my pussy and let me have it in for a while."

After I had done as she told, she said me with a moan, "Fuck me, fuck your wife. I swear that no other man, except my husband, has touched my body, except you in my life. I don't want an illegitimate relationship with you. I admit you as my husband. I am and I will be your wife. This is heaven! Oh, it's never been so good!" she cried. "Ahh--I knew you would feel so good. You're the best!" She told me, she always thought about me when she had sex with her husband

These words aroused me as never before and I started pumping her so hard. I increased my pace, manifold. Harder and harder I slammed her. I lifted legs and placed them on my shoulders. Now she was fully open for my "attack" and I fucked her harder and faster while she moaned and groaned beneath me; her legs wrapped around my waist, as she scratched my ass with her nails. She tried to slow me down a bit by putting her legs around my hips. As she became accustomed to my size, she pushed up with even more force and I pushed into her even harder. As I forced myself into her cunt, my balls were slapping her ass. The sofa started to creak and I was pounding her like hell, now. Her cries of pleasure echoed throughout the room as I fucked her even harder.

We did it for more than twenty minutes. I felt her cunt muscles contract around my cock and I continued stroking very slowly while she came, this was her third orgasm. As she finished her final orgasmic shudder, I was also coming; I asked her whether I should cum out of her.

She said, "No, no I want you to cum inside me. I want you to shoot your hot spunk deep inside my pussy. As if I am your wife."

This made me more excited. I pulled almost my whole cock out of her cunt and slammed into her with brutal force, one last time filling her cunt with my cum.

We were both trembling and shuddering, our breaths coming in gasps. Gradually, our motions slowed, and then we were still, making soft sounds.

We both opened our eyes and looked into each other's face. Our lips drew together and we kissed a long, tender kiss that sealed our love forever.

You are so good and so deep," I said.

"You are no less," she replied.

Lastly, I kissed her forehead and bit on her tits. Then, we lay in each other's arms for another 10 minutes.

She asked me, "Shall we go the to washroom?" She got up and wiped me with her bra and we went to bathroom, where she washed herself and me.

We came back and I sat on the sofa, took her hand and pulled her into my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and looked into my eyes with love. She said, "This was the dream of my life - to lay in your lap."

We kissed each other for a long time. Then, she went to kitchen to make the tea that I asked for. I went into the kitchen behind her, where she was preparing tea. I stood behind her. My hands soon found their way to her breasts, and I cupped them gently.

She didn't move. My cock was erect once again. I was rubbing it in her ass cleavage. I asked her to let me fuck her pussy from behind. She did not say a single word but untied her shilwar and loose it, so that it fell down to the floor.

She knelt on the kitchen floor on all fours. She raised her hips up and pointed her rosy pussy hole to me. She applied her own saliva to my dick. I parted her cheeks and moved my cock head up and down her wet slit. Then I slowly pushed myself into her dripping wet cunt. She tightened her muscles around my girth as I rocked in and out of her.

I started pushing my dick in and out, while holding her breasts from behind. She was screaming with pain or joy - I don't know which - but I was screwing her faster and faster than the first time I fucked her. I was pushing my cock as deep as possible. I fucked her very hard and fast, letting my balls slap against her clit.

I fucked her more for than half-hour, this time. I once again filled her cunt with my juice. I lay on her, breathing heavily as sweat poured off of me.

I pulled my cock out from her cunt. She once again wiped my cock, this time with her shilwar. I apologized to her that I had hurt her.

She smiled and told me, "Don't think about me. If you are happy, I am happy."

Then we took tea in the living room, in each other's arms. And she went home after a long hug and a kiss.

She asked, "May I come again, sometime?"

"Sure, whenever my darling wants to come," I joked. Then she smiled and said, "Anytime you want, but give me a call one day before you want me to come."

I left her, slowly stroking my sore prick.

There were some younger colleagues in other departments. Radha was one of the friends I made in college. She was by no means the best-looking of my social circle - short with dark hair, fair skin, and a medium build - and I was not immediately attracted to her. During my first few weeks when Jyothi was out on her filed work, I had dated casually with other girls, but the thought of Radha had crossed my mind a few times here and there. On occasion, I felt the same thing from her, and the result was a steady build of sexual tension.