Romping with Rhonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

"Delicious," she murmured. She cocked her head, looking up at him. "I think you enjoyed that." He nodded, mute. Rhonda grinned. "Tired?" she said.

Jerry made a rueful face. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"Come on, lover. We'll go to bed now. In the morning, you can eat me before you fuck me. What do you say?"

"I say 'Yes, please'," said Jerry. Rhonda smiled and lifted herself lithely to her feet. She held out her hand, tugging Jerry upright. She moved into his arms and held her face up for his kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet, with a faint hint of something strange and Jerry suddenly realised he was tasting himself.

Gently, Rhonda broke the kiss and held out her hand. "Let's go, lover, you can use my toothbrush."

*

Jerry woke, startled, disoriented, until recollection came back. He was in Rhonda's bed! She was warm against him, the bed covers kicked aside in the warm, summer night, hair a tangle on the pillow. He lay, just looking at her, wondering at the happenings of the previous evening. He smiled to himself. Pretty good! He lay back again, enjoying the warmth of Rhonda's presence.

"Penny for them," said Rhonda. Startled, Jerry looked at her. Eyes now wide open, a soft smile on her face.

"I was just thinking that if any future girlfriend is half as sexy as you, I'll be a very happy guy."

"Treat a girl right, be gentle and honest with her, show her you're fond of her and I think you'll find that she'll do the same for you. Always be honest, Jerry, both with her and yourself."

"I'll do my best."

Rhonda smiled broadly. "Your best's pretty good."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Um, I believe you have an appointment for some pussy-eating this morning, Mr. Carr," said Rhonda, with a laugh.

Jerry grinned. "I do believe you're right, Mrs. Jackson. To be followed by a vigorous fucking, if I remember correctly?"

"Ooh, yes, please!" Rhonda smiled happily and wriggled up the bed, putting pillows behind her head and spreading her legs. "Is this convenient?"

"Absolutely." Jerry moved down and knelt between Rhonda's legs, his prick half-hard. He looked up at her. "I've never done this before. I don't want to make any mistakes."

"Sweetheart, be careful of my clit, because it gets very sensitive when I'm getting near to coming, watch out for your teeth, for the same reason, and enjoy the flavour."

He hesitated for a moment, just looking at her. Lower lips reddened, a little swollen, a hint of moisture in her cleft. He glanced up at her and she smiled encouragement. He moved forward, breathing deeply of her aroma, trying not to think of the horror stories some of the guys told about fish-flavoured pussy, and extended his tongue, pointing it, pushing it into her cleft.

The taste surprised him, salty-sweet on his tongue, hot, her aroma rich in his nostrils, pungent. His prick stiffened a little more and he shuffled his knees forward to lift himself from the bed. Daring, he let his tongue run the full length of her cleft, from the red-brown pucker of her anus, to the clitoris just starting to peep from its hood. Rhonda moaned softly, deep in her throat. Encouraged, he let his tongue play the full length of her again.

"You're doing just fine, lover," said Rhonda. "More of the same, please." She ran her fingers through his hair, playing with it where it curled behind his ear. Trying desperately to remember the little he knew about female sexual anatomy, he lapped at her pussy, his tongue slurping in her juices. He let his tongue roam, lapping the crease between labia and thigh, across her clitoris, up the full length of her cleft again, pointing his tongue and spearing it into her, enjoying the flavour of her, the heat of her, the scent, the rich, hot scent of sexually-charged woman.

Jerry could feel his prick stiffening, moving towards full hardness, ready to penetrate Rhonda's softness, and his tongue moved faster over her labia, his lips sucking at her as his tongue delved inside her. She was breathing more quickly now, enjoying his loving assault on her and he let his lips nip softly at her clit. She gasped, soft, her fingers tightening in his hair, relaxing as he moved his tongue down her cleft again. He settled to a rhythm, licking, sucking at her labia, the occasional wipe of his tongue across her clitoris.

Rhonda's breathing was fast and light now, almost panting as he brought her up the long climb to climax. Jerry's tongue flickered quickly over her labia, piercing into her, flicking across her clitoris. Taking a chance, he took her clit between his lips and sucked on it. Rhonda gave a tight scream, her belly rippled, and she came, her fingers claws in Jerry's hair, her thighs clamping over his ears.

Slowly, her fingers relaxed, her thighs unclamped and Jerry lifted his head to smile at her.

She blew him a kiss. "I enjoyed that," she said softly.

"So did I," said Jerry. "I didn't really know what to expect."

"Horror stories in the locker room?" said Rhonda, laughing.

Jerry shrugged. "Yeah, I guess."

"Sweetheart, you know I was clean, you washed me yourself, last night."

Jerry nodded. "You taste good."

"I feel good. I think you do, too." She indicated his erection, hard and proud between his legs. Rhonda sat up, then turned, her ass towards him. "Take me this way, Jerry, hard and fast."

He grinned and shuffled forward, angling his prick to enter her. She was wet, and he sank straight in, three or four inches, drew back, spreading her juices, then forward, sinking into her until his balls were against her ass. He paused and she moaned softly.

"Fuck me, Jerry, fuck me hard," she said, her voice tight and hoarse. He began to move, withdrawing, pushing back into her, feeling her juices wet around him, hearing them, his prick moving audibly in her wetness. He moved faster as she urged him on, an almost wordless moan, and he pushed deep into her on each forward stroke, his hips unconsciously matching the rhythm of her breathing.

It was a rut, pure and simple, and the sweat built on both of them. Jerry could feel the tension building in him that comes before climax and he drove into her, her pussy hot and wet, tight around his prick, her wordless cries urging him on until with a cry of primeval triumph, he came, driving into Rhonda as his seed splashed deep within her. Five or six hard spurts, then softer, gradually easing to a reflexive twitching as her pussy drained him. Panting, he eased himself from her, sitting back on his heels, half-hard prick gleaming with their combined juices. Rhonda rolled over onto her back, face flushed, sweat beading her brow. She smiled at him.

"Wow," she said.

Jerry grinned. "Wow, indeed."

"What time is it?"

"Seven-thirty," said Jerry, a little surprised. It felt later.

Rhonda made a face. "We'll have a shower and some breakfast, then I must do some shopping before I go to work. Any plans?"

"Nothing special. I'll go home, see if there are any messages, then get my tools. I promised Cheryl I'd check her car out."

Rhonda nodded, then leaned forward and kissed him lightly. "Help me up stud, and let's get that shower." She paused. "Jerry?"

"Yeah?"

"It's Monday. How long are you solo at home?"

"Until Wednesday. Why?"

"Sleep with me tonight and tomorrow?"

Jerry took her hand and squeezed it. "Yes, please," he said.

I hope you've enjoyed my little effort. As my only reward is your pleasure, please take the time to vote. It's only a couple of mouse clicks. Even better, send me some feedback and then I'll keep on writing!

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers
12