Ronald and His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we lay on the bed, Mom started my education. She showed me how to suck her tits by sucking and nibbling on my nipples. It was a nice feeling.

She led my hand to her pussy, as she had yesterday.

"You need to make me wet. Rub me there. Just like you did last night."

Mom moaned as I rubbed her clit, feeling it harden and grow a little. She kept her hand on mine.

Moving my hand lower, she told me, "Feel me now. See how you make me wet."

Mom was lying on her back. With her free hand, she pulled my face to hers. She kissed me open mouthed, her tongue twirling over mine, inviting me to join hers in the dance.

She told me softly, "I will show you something beautiful. Something that will give both of us great pleasure."

She rolled me onto my back, leaning over me, and kissed me on the lips. She nuzzled my neck. She kissed me all over my chest, even nipping me on the nipples. She licked my navel. She kissed her way down to my thighs and then back up to my groin. Her hand was on my cock, fondling it, making it harder. When she licked the tip of my dick, I gasped with pleasure. Mom looked at me, smiling. She took the tip between her lips. She played her tongue over me. She slid her lips down my hard shaft, taking me into her warm mouth.

She came back up to face me then. She kissed me. She asked me if I liked what she did.

I could only gasp, "Yes."

Mother said, "Do it to me like I did to you."

I started by kissing her on the lips. Her tongue darted into my mouth. Her lips parted for me. The kiss became hot and passionate. I nuzzled her neck as she had done. I kissed her tits, sucked them, and nibbled on them. I moved down her body. When I licked her navel she seemed to enjoy it, so I did it again. I moved down to her mound, raining kisses all over it. I kissed her thighs. Mom parted her legs for me.

"Lie between my legs," she told me. Desire made her voice husky.

I did as she said. I saw my first live pussy close up. The tangle of brown hair that capped her womanhood bent down to frame her swollen lips. They were slightly opened with desire. The red interior showed through. The tip of her clit peeked out at the top of her slit. There were beads of moisture on her lips showing her readiness.

Mom put both hands on my head, guiding me to her slit.

"Remember what I showed you about using your fingers. Do it with your tongue." Her voice was still husky.

I let her bring my head to her pussy. I smelled the delightful aroma of her womanhood wafting from her. She had an aromatic musky scent that I found to be erotic. My tongue licked the dewy drops on her lips. I pushed it through into her warmth. I tasted her sweet salty juices, overlaid with the muskiness of her fragrance. It was an enchanting experience that I would never forget.

As my tongue licked her clit, Mom gasped. Her hips raised. Her hands held me there while I licked her more. She guided my head lower to push my tongue into the dark hot tunnel to her womb. She led me back to her clit telling me to suck it.

"Take it in your lips. Suck me," she said.

As I sucked, she wrapped her legs over me, clasping me even as her hands grabbed handfuls of hair to hold me tight to her hot cunt. She was quivering with lust. Orgasmic pleasures tore through her body. She hissed and mouthed nonsense words. She held me tight to her pussy as the orgasm elevated her to a state of nirvana. She kept me there after the orgasm had passed. I bathed my face in her flowing juices.

"Come up here to me, Ron," my mom said. We kissed, holding each other tight. "We need to pleasure each other," Mom told me.

She rolled me onto my back. She straddled me facing the other way. Her pussy was directly above my face. I clasped her hips. I lifted my head to her fragrant snatch. I inhaled her aroma as my tongue slipped between her swollen lips.

My mother kissed the tip of my cock. Her tongue was circling it and licking it. She pushed the tip of her tongue into the hole in the tip. I gasped as her lips slid down the length of my shaft taking all of me into her wet mouth. She used her tongue, her lips, and her teeth; sucking me, tantalizing me, and sending me to heights I had never dreamed of.

I sucked my mother's clit. I licked it. I lapped at the juices of her lust. I tasted the salty sweet nectar. I inhaled her musky essences. My hands on her hips felt the quivers begin. She pushed her fragrant muff into my face, burying my face in her wetness. The quivers became shudders. She moaned, rubbing her hot womanhood over my face. With my hard cock in her mouth, she tried to scream in ecstasy.

The thrill of my mother's orgasm brought me quickly to my own. The thrills were running up my spine. My body was tingling in every cell. I shot my load into her mouth, thrusting my cock as her lips tightened on me and milked me. She sucked the last drops from me. She pulled on my hair, wanting me next to her. She kissed me, letting me taste my cum. She licked her own nectar from my face. We kissed, open mouthed, mingling the tastes and fragrances of our juices.

That night, Mom rode me cowgirl style. She would lean forward to let me suck her tits. Sometimes, she would lean back to take all of my hard shaft into her heat. After her first orgasm, she rolled us over so that I was on top. I fucked her hard until we came gloriously together.

Monday, I skipped school. Mom taught me about mutual masturbation. How to pleasure ourselves together using our hands and toys on each other. She had me straddle her body and then jerk off on her tits and face. Then, as I watched, she wiped it off with her fingers and licked them off in her mouth. She offered me some. I took her fingers into my mouth, licking them clean. She showed me how to use her vibrator on her. Then she showed me how to use it on myself, running it over my balls and even my nipples. She ran it up the crack of my ass, around my asshole and down to the spot behind my balls. That was a thrill, but a surprise to me. I never knew about it before.

That night, Mom and I ate each other sixty-nine style. Mom had multiple orgasms. My own was very intense sending thrills through every cell of my body. Afterwards, we kissed, exchanging our cum and tasting each other.

Tuesday, I went back to school. Mom went shopping with her sisters. I got home before she did. I did some studying while I was alone. When they arrived, all three came in the house loaded with packages and sharing a laugh. Aunt Cathy gave me a big hug with a kiss on the cheek. Aunt Mary did, too. Mom made coffee. They all sat in the kitchen, chatting. At last, the other two got ready to leave. Aunt Cathy gave me another big hug.

She whispered in my ear, "Thank you for taking care of your mother."

Mom saw them to the door. She watched them drive off then closed and locked the door.

She threw herself into my lap, her arms tightly around my neck, smothering me with kisses. I held her tightly, returning what kisses I could.

"I missed you so much today," Mom said. "I wanted you in my arms all day. They felt so empty."

We moved to the couch and sat for a while, snuggling. Then Mom stirred, saying she had better get dinner. We ate a light supper. We then sat close together on the couch watching television. We started playing with each other. Mom nuzzled my neck. She stuck her tongue in my ear. Our play quickly turned to passion.

We went to bed. Mom showed me how to fuck doggie style. As I pumped my manhood into her from behind, I reached under her, playing with her clit. Mom was playing with her own tits. She caressed them, rolling the nipples between her fingers. I felt her body quivering as the waves of pleasures passed through her.

She was moaning, "Fuck me, fuck me hard."

At the height of her pleasure, I released my hot cum into her belly. I pulled my softening cock out of her and rolled her over to eat her cunt. The fragrance of her juices blending with my cum was exotic. I inhaled it even as I tasted it on my tongue. My mother's legs clasped me as I sucked her clit. As I fucked her with my tongue, she was frantic with lust. She pushed her pussy at me, raising her hips. Her hand gripped my hair, pulling me close, burying my face in the flowing nectar. I was ecstatic over the pleasure I was giving my mother. I never wanted to stop. I wanted to suck her, to eat her. I wanted to taste her essences, to drink her juices.

My mother couldn't stand any more. She was about to faint from the waves of orgasmic pleasure crashing through her body. She pushed my head away.

"Come up here by me, Ron."

She licked her juices from my face. She rained kisses on me. She tasted herself on my tongue and lips.

She held me tightly, as if she never wanted to release me. Even as she lay there, spent, she found the strength to tighten her arms around me.

By the end of the week, I knew I was in love with Mom. I thought hard about it. I wondered if it was only because of the sex. I knew, whatever I felt, it was not the "son for a mother" type of love. I didn't say anything to her for a long time. I had to be sure in my own mind.

We had sex every day, at least once. My mother seemed happier than she had in years. She didn't seem tired after work, as she used to. A few times, I heard her singing to herself.

Christmas came. We had to visit my mother's sisters. Aunt Cathy grinned at me, knowingly, and kissed my cheek. We all had Christmas dinner at Aunt Mary's. It was a happy time. I liked my aunts and uncles. Mom and I had to be on our guard to not let anything slip, but every time Aunt Cathy looked at me, she grinned.

That was the first day we didn't have sex at least once. We were too stuffed when we got home. We lay on the bed for a nap, but slept through the night. There were very few days we missed after that.

A couple of weeks after that, I told my mother that I loved her. She broke down in tears.

"Oh Ronald," she sobbed, "I have loved you longer than even I knew."

I'm in my fifties now; a moderately successful contractor. Mom is in her seventies. I still love my mother. We still have sex almost every day.

My mother makes life so much fun. Some of our fun derives from keeping our relationship secret. So far, I think we have succeeded, except for Aunt Cathy. Mother went to see her for advice before we started our love affair. Aunt Cathy still grins whenever she sees me, but she never says anything.

12