Roni's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The strength in Roni's arms and legs faded and she collapsed flat on the bunk. Chad started to raise his weight off of her, fearing he must be crushing her delicate body.

Her arms shot back up around his neck. "No, don't move yet, please," she begged.

He relaxed, gently allowing his weight to ease back down on top of her. "Ain't I crushing you?" he asked softly.

"If this is what being crushed is like, run over me with a stream roller, I love it," she replied. "Come to think of it, I think you just did that." A quiet moan from her lips filled his ear she was lightly nibbling on.

His spent manhood still gloved in the warmth of her velvety soft tunnel, he turned his body at a slight angle to hers so all his weight wouldn't be directly on her. He pulled a pillow under his head, and together, they drifted off to sleep, only to be awoken moments later by the incessant music of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony screaming from Roni's cell phone.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
The Halloween Party Dress A son fucks his hot mom at his dad's work party.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories