Ronni's Turnaround: Ronni Collects

Story Info
Ronni collects on the bet she made with Stan.
5k words
3.63
31.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronni raised her head off of my chest and said "That was wonderful honey."

I looked down and smiled at my lovely wife. We had just finished another round of great sex. We've been having a lot of great sex since Ronni decided that having our three kids out of the house wasn't the end of our lives but the beginning of a new chapter.

Once she had this revelation she practically became a nymphomaniac. We have sex every day, usually twice and on the weekends we have seen as many as five times in one day. Of course we have to start early and end late on those days because I'm not as young as I once was.

Everything was going great. Business was good. Our kids were happy. Hell, I'd even managed to lose about twenty pounds. Then Ronni dropped the bomb on me.

"Honey? Do you remember the bet we made on your birthday?" she asked

"How could I forget?" It was one of the best nights of my life. It was my 40th birthday and I had been given a surprise birthday at the print shop and Ronni had made a bet with me early in the day. She bet me that she could surprise me more than she ever had and I said that she couldn't. The prize was simple; the winner got whatever they wanted from the other, no questions asked. I figured that the way Ronni was treating me I would win either way.

True to her word Ronni gave me the biggest surprise of my life. She surprised me with a threesome with my secretary for my birthday. Needless to say, she won the bet. I guess it was time to pay up and I was more than a little excited about what she might have in mind. I wasn't quite prepared for her request.

"I want to feel what it's like to be with two men at once."

"You do?" I asked

"Well, I'd never really given it much thought until I started planning your birthday surprise with Margie. Then, I started to wonder what it would be like. I only want to do it one time just to see what it felt like then we can move on to other fantasies."

I thought about it for a minute and said "OK darling, we'll do it."

"Are you sure? We don't have to if you don't want to"

"No" I said "A bet is a bet. "You won and I said I would do whatever you want and if you want this, you'll have it"

Ronni gave me a big smile then reached up and kissed me very passionately. After she finished the kiss she began to move down my body staying under the covers. When she got to my flaccid cock, which was still covered in a mixture of our cum, she took it in her hand and licked it clean. Once my cock was spotless she took it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and flicking it over my piss slit. This drove me crazy and in no time my dick was as hard as a rock.

I thought that Ronni might climb on top of me and ride me to orgasm again but she had another idea in mind. She began licking up and down the shaft alternating between using just the tip and flattening out her tongue and running it up the underside. Occasionally she would move her mouth lower to my balls and gently take one then the other into her mouth and suck on them. She then placed her mouth over the head and began to suck on it.

Watching her head bob up and down under the covers but being able to feel it on my cock was surreal so I leaned my head back and just enjoyed what I believed was a thank you blow job. Ronni began to bob her head lower and lower on my cock until eventually she was taking me all the way into the back of her throat, tickling her nose on my pubic hair.

By working her mouth like this she was able to get my cock very well lubricated so that she could accomplish her next goal. Ronni started bobbing her head, picking up the pace, in essence, fucking my cock with her face. She was moving so fast that I was sure she was either going to hurt me or herself. Just as I thought this I felt my balls tighten and before I realized it I was shooting my cum deep into Ronni's throat. Ronni never missed a beat. She swallowed every drop waiting until my cock went soft before she let it fall limply out of her mouth.

"Wow" I said "If that's what I get for just agreeing to do it, I can't wait to see what I get for actually going through with it."

"Don't worry" she told me "you will be abundantly rewarded."

Over the next couple of weeks Ronni and I discussed at length who we wanted to be the other guy when she collected on the bet. Every time I made a suggestion Ronni would say 'no'. When I asked if there was someone in particular she wanted she said 'no'. I told her that if she ever wanted to fulfill this fantasy she needed to pick someone soon. That's when she told me that since this was a onetime deal she wanted to find a stranger. We wanted someone that didn't know us or anything about us. This way, the chances of ever seeing this person again would be very remote.

I gave it some thought and agreed with her that this would probably be best, so we set about trying to find the lucky guy. What we settled on was putting an add on Craigslist, with a body shot of Ronni, for a town about three hours away. It said that we would be in town on the second Saturday of the month and wanted a single man for a threesome with the wife. Ronni asked that a picture be sent so she could see the guys. She said that she didn't want to end up with a troll. We got quite a few responses and, after carefully reviewing all of them, we decided to contact a man named Tony.

Tony was our age, 6 feet tall, not fat but not exactly in shape. I guess you would call him pudgy. He had short graying hair and a neatly trimmed goatee. What drew Ronni to him was his cock. It was only 6 inches long but it was very thick. I could tell that Ronni liked it from the moment she saw it. We contacted Tony and, after several emails, decided that we would meet for drinks and if everyone was comfortable we would move on from there.

After we finalized the plans with Tony, Ronni became a woman possessed. Every time I turned around she was on me, and once I was worn out she would pull out her vibrator and make herself cum some more. I swear she must have gone through three sets of batteries in the time between making the final decision and actually leaving for the meeting.

We left on Friday so we could get settled in and have a good evening before the day of the actual meeting. We checked into our hotel and then went to the bar for a couple of drinks before dinner. Dinner was great and I was looking forward to a little late night dessert. Ronni said that she just wanted to go to bed and rest up for tomorrow. I was surprised and more than a little hurt. This was going to be the first night that we hadn't had any type of sex in several months.

I crawled into bed and rolled away from Ronni. Sensing my disappointment she snuggled up to my back, reached down to my cock and began stroking it.

"Stan" she said "it's not that I don't want to have sex right now because I do. It's just, I thought that if I waited and let the anticipation build, tomorrow night would be a much more intense experience. Since this is a one shot deal I want to get everything out of it that I can. I know that you need some release but I'm afraid that if I even begin to give you a blow job I'm going to lose what little restraint I have and fuck you silly all night long. Please forgive me. I promise that you are going to benefit greatly when we get home."

I looked down to see the pleading in her eyes and my heart melted. I could never deny Ronni anything and besides, it might do my pecker good to have a night off. I was hoping to work it hard tomorrow night so what the hell. I kissed her on the head and said "You're right honey, as usual. We'll take tonight off and make up for it tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too. Now get some sleep, you're going to need your rest."

The next day we got up, ate breakfast and went shopping. Ronni bought a sexy new dress for that evening along with some barely there underwear to go with it. She capped the outfit off with a pair of four inch heels that made her legs look fabulous. It was all I could do to not take her right there in the store.

We drove around town for a while, ate lunch at a great little out of the way diner and just tried to occupy our time before we needed to get ready. While driving back to the hotel Ronni scooted over in the seat and laid her head on my shoulder.

She quietly asked "Are you sure that you are ok with this? If you don't want to go through with it I'll understand."

"Baby, I said that we would do it and we are going to do it. Besides, I'm really starting to get excited by the idea."

"You are?" she asked seductively. "What exactly are you getting excited about?"

She then reached down and began rubbing my growing member through my pants.

I gasped a little then said "Well, I'm actually looking forward to seeing you suck off another man. I've always loved watching you blow me but my view is limited. I want to see you sucking dick from all angles."

"Your wish is my command."

Luckily we arrived at the hotel just as she said that. If she had rubbed my cock for just a minute longer I would have had a very embarrassing stain on the front of my pants. As it was, I had to wait for a minute in the car before getting out and handing the keys to the valet.

We made it to the room without incident and when we got inside I quickly ran into the bathroom.

Ronni yelled "You better not be jerking off in there! I want you primed and ready later not pooped and regretful."

I yelled back "I'm not jerking off I'm getting into a cold shower. It was either do this or rape you on the bed!"

She peeked her head in through the door and said "Hmmm. That sounds very interesting. Definitely some other time we can try that but right now we need to start getting ready. Don't take too long though."

I took my shower and came back into the room wearing only a towel. Ronni was sitting on the bed naked waiting her turn. I noticed that her hand was between her legs and her eyes were closed. She didn't see or hear me come in so I stood and watched her for a minute until I noticed her begin to move her hand faster and her breathing became heavier. I coughed loudly causing her scream out in surprise.

"I thought that we were supposed to be saving all of that for later" I said with a grin.

"I'm sorry." She said lowering her head in mock shame. "I just got undressed waiting for you to get out of the shower and started thinking about how hard you were in the car. It got me so wet and horny that the next thing I knew I had two fingers on my clit." She laughed "I guess I had better make my shower a cold one as well."

Ronni took a lot longer than usual to get ready but when she stepped out of the bathroom it was well worth the extra wait. She looked absolutely radiant and, for the first time since she told me about her fantasy, I began to get jealous. I didn't want to share this exquisite creature with anyone. The only thing that kept me from expressing my thoughts was the look of pure joy on her face.

I extended my arm and said "This way my dear. Your evening of bliss awaits you."

She blushed and took my proffered arm. I leaned down, gave her a delicate kiss on the cheek and told her she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. As we made to leave the room she stopped and said "Last chance. If you want to change your mind, now is the time."

The fact that she was still willing to let me back out only strengthened my resolve to give her the night that she dreamed of. I said "No way babe! You're going to get the fucking of a lifetime tonight."

I knew that I had made the right decision when I saw the huge smile cross her face. As we walked to the elevator Ronni grabbed my hand and gave it a big squeeze. I took this to mean that she was very happy and that made me very happy also. I knew then that no matter what happened tonight we were going to go home tomorrow and continue our lives together forever.

We made it to the bar in the hotel at the agreed upon hour and looked around for Tony. After a few seconds I saw him sitting at a booth in the back. We navigated the bar and when we got to the booth Tony stood up, shook my hand and gave Ronni a kiss on the cheek. We sat down and ordered a round of drinks.

We ran through the usual small talk trying to find out a little bit about each other. Finally Tony turned to Ronni and said "So, what are you looking to experience tonight sweetheart?"

"I'm not sure" she replied "I've just been wondering about what it would be like to be with two men at once."

"Well pretty lady, I believe I can help you out with that. How about we get out of here and head up to your room and get this little party of yours started."

Ronni blushed and nodded her head. We got up to leave and as I paid the check I watched as Tony leaned down and gave Ronni a deep, soulful kiss and reach down to rub her ass. My first reaction was to go over and punch him in the face, grab Ronni and get the hell out of there but as I stood there watching I realized that I was starting to get an erection. The longer I watched, the harder my dick got until I thought that I was going to bust my zipper. I quickly walked over and told them it was time to get the show started.

We got to the room as fast as we could and once inside Ronni and Tony started making out in earnest. I sat down to watch what would happen. Tony began to massage Ronnis tits through her dress while continuing their kiss. She responded by reaching down and rubbing his cock through his pants. I began to get very heated and after seeing them like this for about 5 minutes I decided that someone needed to get the ball rolling. I quietly took off my clothes, walked over to them and said "No one is going to get fucked if all you're gonna do is make out and pet over your clothes."

They stopped and turned to look at me. They both looked a little shocked when they saw me standing there naked sporting a raging hard on. We stared at each other for a few seconds then all burst out laughing. Now that the tension was broken we began to get down to business.

Tony stripped out of his clothes in record time while Ronni stroked my cock. Once he was done getting undressed we both began to slowly undress Ronni together. I kissed her on her neck as I lowered the strap on her right shoulder. Tony repeated the process on her left side. We pulled her dress down over her breast together to expose the lacy bra that she had bought earlier in the day. Tony reached behind her and unfastened it and we watched it fall to the floor. He leaned over and began to suck on her left nipple as I began to suck on the right one. She moaned and grabbed both of our heads and pulled them harder into her chest.

While we were sucking on her tits we pulled her dress down further until it hit the floor and she was standing there in just her new panties, stockings and heels. We each grabbed a side of her panties, pulling them over her shapely legs letting them fall onto the dress. She stepped out of the clothes, then, with one quick flick of her foot, she kicked them across the room where they landed on the dresser.

I ran my hand along her stomach inching my way lower towards the beautifully trimmed patch of hair between her legs. I ran my hands through the curls on my way to her love button and was met with resistance. I realized that Tony had beaten me to the punch and was already rubbing her clit.

A couple of minutes went by and Ronni began to breath very heavy. I noticed that Tony had abandoned her breasts and moved down between her legs, trying to shove his tongue into her without much success. I moved her to the bed and laid her back so that her ass was on the edge allowing him better access to her pussy.

As Tony began his assault on my wife's pussy I crawled up to her head and offered her my dick to suck. She greedily took me into her mouth and began to suck me like never before. Meanwhile Tony began to circle her clit with his tongue. When he got to the little nub and started to suck on it she began to pant heavily around my cock making me to lose control and shoot my cum into her mouth. She tightened her lips around my shaft and began to swallow. The intense feeling of having one man cum in her mouth and the other suck on her clit triggered a powerful orgasm that seemed to go on for ever.

When Ronni calmed down she gave me a big smile and said "WOW! That was fantastic! Now you two switch places."

I gradually moved down to the end of the bed while Tony hopped up and practically flew to where Ronni's head lay. I was a little reluctant about putting my tongue where his had just been but when I saw her begin to suck on his cock I thought "Fuck it. In for a penny, in for a pound" and dropped to my knees between her legs.

I started to slowly lick up her leg toward her honey pot intending to tease her a little but Ronni had another idea. She seized my ears and thrust my face into her pussy and began grinding herself on my tongue. As she did this she kept sucking on Tony causing his eyes to roll back in his head. She continued to grind herself on my face and suck off Tony at the same time. It didn't take long before she was cumming again, moaning around Tony's pole making him shudder and spray her tonsils with his semen.

After Ronni came down from her second orgasm of the evening she scooted to the top of the bed and propped herself up on some pillows. Tony and I started to climb up beside of her when she said "No, you two sit in those chairs facing the bed. I want to help you recover as fast as possible and I know just the way to do that."

We did as we were told and waited to see what she had in mind. Ronni then did something I had never seen her do in all of the years we had been together. She reached down between her legs with her right hand and began to run her fingers up and down her slit coating them in her juices. Once she had them covered she inserted two of them into her hole and began to fuck herself with her them. She brought down her left hand and began to rub her clit with her middle finger. It wasn't long before her sweet nectar was running out around her fingers, down her crack and coating her asshole. She took her finger off of her clit, replacing it with her other thumb and simultaneously fucked herself and diddled her clit with one hand.

She raised her left leg and ran her free hand under it until she was touching her rosebud. She began to rub around it and slowly began to push her finger inside. She continued to push until she had her middle finger all of the way in her ass. Ronni then began to move her finger in and out of her ass as she continued to fuck her pussy with her other hand. She began to get into a rhythm and soon her hands were a blur as she fucked both of her holes faster and faster. It looked like it wouldn't take long for her to make herself cum that way but she suddenly stopped.

Ronni looked up at us and said "That should do it. Tony, get up here and lay on your back."

Tony looked at me and I just raised my eyebrows, tilted my head toward Ronni and said "You better do as she says. She's in charge tonight."

Tony very eagerly jumped on the bed and got into the position he was told to get into. I watched as Ronni gave him a deep, sexy kiss. When she broke the kiss she began to trail her tongue over his chin, across his neck and down his chest to his nipples. She flicked the tip of her tongue over one then the other, making them stand straight up, She then continued running her tongue downward until she reached the base of his cock.

Ronni then slid her tongue to the bottom side of his dick, ran it up to the tip and swirled it around the head causing a sharp intake of breath from Tony. She continued to tease him in this manner for a few more seconds then opened wide and took his whole cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh yes Ronni! That feels wonderful!" he said.

12