Roofers Hammer The Housewife

Story Info
Teasing wife pays the price.
3k words
4.31
543.5k
64
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adman
Adman
29 Followers

Julie was glad to have a day to sleep in for once. She had been going nonstop for weeks and she decided to take a week off and just lay around the house. Still it was almost noon and she needed to get up. That coupled with repetitive hammering from the workers putting a new roof on their neighbors house forced her out of bed and had her put her robe on. Julie threw the covers off and stood stretching. She loved the freedom of having the house to herself. She walked to the dresser naked and looked at herself in the mirror.

At 31 she looked a hell of a lot better than some of the 25 year olds that she knew. Her firm flat stomach was framed nicely by her perky 36C chest and meticulously trimmed bush. She ran her hands slowly over her body, admiring that the hard work she put in to it had paid off. As she turned around she noticed that her husband had left two of the shades up and she had been standing directly in front of them. The workers from across the street could clearly see her standing there. It was pretty obvious that they had noticed too.

There were four of them, all Hispanic, and they had stopped their hammering. They stared intently tapping each other to make sure each of them saw what was going on. Julie was panicked and embarrassed at first and ran to close the shade. She also felt mildly aroused by the voyeuristic nature of her surprised audience. Before she closed the shade, Julie ran her hand up her leg, across her bush and up to her left tit. She gave the workers a little wave and dropped the shade. The whole thing left her a little wound up. It wasn't like her to do this sort of thing.

She was very conservative both at work and in her married life. She and her husband Jim had a good sex life but nothing terribly kinky happened. It was mostly missionary position for the first 3 minutes, followed by her on top and him climaxing in another 3 minutes. She had infrequent orgasms, but she never really wanted to put the work into getting herself off. Julie threw on her robe and headed downstairs to get something to eat. As she entered the kitchen, she noticed that the hammering across the street had not resumed. She must have really blown their minds, or maybe they had taken a break for lunch. Her heart lurched as she heard the back door open.

They lived in a nice neighborhood and often failed to lock the back door. Julie peered around the corner and saw one of the Hispanic workers walking in and looking around cautiously. Her mind raced and thought she might be able to make it upstairs and barricade herself in the bedroom. She dashed quickly and the worker raced after her making a swipe and barely missing her. He wasn't far behind her on the stairs though and she was unable to get the door closed in time.

"Please, leave me alone!" Julie screamed. She could feel herself starting to cry. Julie struck at him as he pushed through the door and he grabbed her wrist with his huge calloused hand. He smiled in a way that made Julie know what his intentions were. Julie tried to kick him, and with one motion the man spun her around with her arm pinned painfully behind her back. The man pushed her to the window and motioned for her to open the shade. Julie shook her head and man twisted her arm even further. Julie seriously feared that her arm would snap. She quickly grabbed the string and pulled the shade open. With his free hand the man grabbed the tie to Julie's robe and pulled out the knot. The man pulled it to the side and roughly grabbed her breast, tweaking the nipple painfully. He laughed deeply as he saw his friends scramble to get off the roof and take off towards Julie's house.

He whipped her around to face him keeping her one arm pinned firmly behind her back and spoke to her again in Spanish. When he pulled Julie closer to him and tried to kiss her she turned her head to the side disgustedly and struggled against his grip. The man grabbed her face roughly with his other hand and pulled her face towards him. The look on his face was a nasty mix of anger and animal lust. He pushed her back towards the bed and threw her onto it as though she weighed nothing. He was on top of her in an instant. Julie craned her neck to the side to get away from him as best she could when she saw the other three men come storming into the bedroom. Two of them moved to the other side of the bed and grabbed her arms pinning them to the mattress. Julie looked up at them and begged them to let her go.

"Please, take my money... I'll give you whatever you want… Please, My husband will be home soon.."

One of them smiled and said in much clearer English, "stupid bitch, you damn right going to give us what we want. And fuck your limp dick husband, we'll kill his ass.." Julie turned to look at the man who had thrown her onto the bed. He was purposefully unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants. His erection pushed his dingy underwear out ridiculously.

She could smell his musky body as he pulled off his T-Shirt. He was extremely muscular and barrel chested. Julie Gasped when he finally freed his enormous cock from its confines. She had been with several men before she married her husband and she had never seen anything that even came close to this size. It wasn't so much the length as it was thick and covered with dark veins. It looked wider than a 12 oz can.

The man smiled when he saw the look on Julie's face. He grasped his mammoth cock in one hand and said, "You Like, Eh?" and laughed deeply. Julie continued to struggle as he grabbed her thighs and began to muscle his rough hands toward her pussy. He pried her legs apart quickly and moved his hips in between them, his heavy cock resting on her pelvis. He motioned to one of the other men and Julie saw him reach for something in his back pocket. His hand emerged with a huge sheath knife and he placed it at her throat.

"Shut your mouth Bitch and stay still, or I cut you bad," the man whispered into Julie's ear and licked her cheek.. Julie could feel the larger man spreading her pussy lips with his fingers and positioning his massive tool at the entrance to her tight little pussy. He was rubbing it up and down, hitting her clit just right as he tried to push himself in. Julie felt her body betray her. Every time he rubbed over her clit, her mouth fell open and her body twitched. She could feel the blood flowing to her pussy lips making them hot and engorged. She tried to hide her reaction, but the man quickly noticed and said something in Spanish to the others.

The man licked his finger and brought it down to her nipple, slowly circling and pinching each of them teasingly. Julie had extremely sensitive nipples and she began to feel the pressure build inside her. The one man who was not holding or raping Julie had been looking around the house for valuables and he returned to the room with her husband's camcorder in his hand. "Hey look what I found. Let's tape this whore getting fucked."

He held the cameras viewfinder up to his eye and the red recording light came on. Julie could see that he was taping and was even further mortified, but at this point she could barely contain her reactions to the large man's manipulations. She felt her pelvis rocking up to meet his short thrusts. He only had the head of his cock inside her and she could feel her labia stretching tightly around his the thick tool. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter by the second, until slowly she felt the remainder of his shaft sink into her. Julie had never felt so violated and yet so aroused at the same time. She loved her husband but she simply couldn't stop her body from responding.

The large man began to pick up his pace and she could feel her labia pull each time he withdrew. She had spread her legs as wide as she could to help accommodate the man's girth. With each pounding thrust Julie could feel the pressure of her impending orgasm building inside of her. She tossed her head back and saw that the two men were no longer holding her arms down. Both men had dropped their pants and were stroking their erections. The man to her left had a longer skinnier penis than the one currently fucking her and he grabbed the back of Julie's head forcing his cock into her mouth.

She could barely keep it in her mouth the way she was being bounced on the bed by the large man. Julie wrapped her fingers around the shaft and began to stroke it and lick the head. She tasted the salty pre-come on the end of his cock which she normally could not stand. That was why she never gave her husband blow jobs. But here she was sliding this stranger's cock in and out of her lips. The man with the camera started laughing and cheering.

"Yeah cunt, suck his cock, yer a real pro, ain't you baby? We'll have to send a copy of this to you and your husband when we're done." Julie barely heard what the man said, she was entranced at this point. Her eyes half closed, her hands and mouth wrapped around the skinny man's penis, her legs wrapped tightly at this point around the large man as he continued to plunge mercilessly in and out of her stretched pussy. She could hear the wet sounds his cock made fucking her and her free hand gripped the sheets as she felt the most powerful orgasm of her life rip through her like a wildfire. Julie felt herself cry out and her body convulse so hard that pelvis raised off the bed pushing the man's cock deeper into her. She felt a tingling sensation in all of her limbs and knew that she was making some kind of uncontrollable extended guttural noise. Suddenly she felt the hot spray of the large man coming inside her. Julie had never felt a man come so hard inside her.

She felt his cock expand and hard jets of semen shoot against the back of her vagina. As he continued to pump the last few times she could feel it leaking out the sides and down onto her asshole hot and slick. Before she could compose herself she heard the man in her mouth cry out and felt his cock jump. The first shot blew straight into her mouth, and she lost grip on his cock. The second blast shot across her forehead and onto the bridge of her nose. The man quickly grabbed is own cock and holding the back of Julie's head stroked the remainder of his spunk directly onto Julie's tongue. She had never let a man come in her mouth, and while she still didn't like it, she was in such a frenzy she quickly swallowed it and cleaned the head of his dick with her tongue.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see the man with the camera zooming in on her Jizz covered face, which had an incredibly satisfied look on it. The man with the camera said "Shit man let's switch up, I'm about to bust a nut right now." The large man who had collapsed on Julie after coming inside her pushed himself up and pulled his cock out of her. Julie could feel the remainder of his warm sperm run down the crack of her ass. He grabbed the camera from the other man, who was taller but not as stocky and he took his place.

"I want her ass." Said the tall man. Julie panicked. She and her husband had tried Anal sex once but it hurt too bad and they hadn't tried it again. The man grabbed Julie's hips and flipped her over onto her stomach. The man's pants were off in a flash and Julie felt him probing her ass with his thumb. "Oh Yeah, Nice and slick already" the man said as he pushed his thumb into her rectum. It was slightly uncomfortable and Julie looked back anxiously to see what was happening. She saw the man guiding his cock between her cheeks. His cock was much longer than the first man, but not as thick. She felt the head push against her asshole and grimaced as she felt the pop of the head pushing into her. Thankfully she was already somewhat lubed from the jism and her own juices that had flowed down her backside. Her hands gripped the sheets tensely, almost pulling them off the mattress.

Her eyes were shut tightly in anticipation of the ravaging she was about the receive. The man bucked his hips roughly against her and she felt his hand slap hard against her ass. The smack surprised her and distracted her from some of the pain of her first anal penetration. She had never felt anything like it. Julie could feel his shaft pushing deep into her and she nearly passed out from the unbelievable arousal that it created inside her. She heard herself make a low moaning grunt every time he bucked his pelvis into her ass and she felt his heavy balls slap at her from behind. Another cock was pushed into her face and she dutifully wrapped her lips around it, sucking it to the rhythm of her ass reaming. "I think we're doing this bitch a favor!" said one of the voices. "I say we stop until she begs us for some more." Julie had just begun to feel another orgasm building inside her when both men pulled out of her with a wet popping noise. Her body arched longingly searching for the cock to push back into her. The man with the camera moved into Julie's face.

"You want some more cunt?" the man asked. Julie was even more mortified but she managed to shake her head "Yes."

"Oh No! Bitch We want to hear it from you. Tell us what you want." The red light of the camcorder continued to blink at her as she softly moaned "Yes. I Want it.."

"You"ll have to do better than that you little slut. Tell us where you want it," the man mocked. Julie could feel her pussy twitching from the desire welling up within her. Suddenly, she shouted maniacally, "Please! Please! Put it in my Ass! Fuck my ass and my pussy! Please, now, I need it! Fuck Me!"

"Holy Shit", shouted one of the men "By all means, do as the lady says." Julie had been on all fours up until this point when she was lifted up and one of the men rolled onto the bed beneath her. His cock was rock hard and pointing straight up as Julie lowered herself onto it. She practically collapsed except for all of the hand holding and touching her body. The man beneath her began to pump in and out of her when she felt a pair of hands grab her hips and enter her from behind. She could feel the two cocks fighting for space inside her, stretching her to the limit.

Julie screamed out as another series of rapid orgasms raced through her body. As her mouth fell open she felt another cock go into her mouth. Julie had three cocks in her at once and she felt as though she would never get enough. She was changed forever. There was simply no way her husband or any single man could ever satisfy her again. The man in her pussy began to pick up his pace and she could tell he was about to come.

This set off the man in her ass and both ended up coming inside her in a way that she never could have imagined. Just as the bucking had stopped, Julie felt the third man shoot his hot load down her throat. She stroked every last drop of semen out of his spent dick into her mouth like the wanton slut that she had become in the space of a single hour. After each of the men had finished up and got dressed Julie followed them downstairs and let them out the front door. They took some of the valuables they had found like the camcorder and Julie's purse and jewelry but Julie didn't care. The men returned to their job on the house across the street and came over everyday for a week to take care of Julie's new needs.

Prologue: Julie kept her new habits a secret from her husband as long as she could. She had refused sex with him for over a month because she was afraid he would be able to tell how much the men had stretched her out. One day as she was making dinner, her husband Jim was on the computer checking his email after work when he yelled out to her, "Do you know who sent us this video clip?" Before Julie could run to the den to stop her husband from opening it, Julie heard her own voice screaming from the computer speakers, "Please! Please! Put it in my ass…"

Adman
Adman
29 Followers