Room 711 Ch. 03

Story Info
Was that a dream? Is this reality?
2.3k words
3.53
8.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up from his story and said, "Did you like it?"

She smiled at him, stood up from the bed and took her white shirt off. Underneath was an ivory colored camisole, cotton, modestly covering her bra.

"That was a nice story," she said as she lay back down on the bed, "Thank you for writing it. And thank you for not rushing me."

He looked at her and the soft swell of her tummy peeking out from the bottom of the camisole. He reached out and caressed that belly. His hand swirled around lightly gliding over her soft skin.

"I wouldn't dream of rushing you. We have all afternoon. And you know you don't have to do anything you don't want to do," as he said that his hand continued making circles that grew larger and larger, then smaller and smaller ending on her delicate navel.

"I know," she said with her eyes closed. "Wait," she stood once again and this time removed her bra from underneath her camisole. She tossed the bra aside and lay back in the bed.

It was another milestone crossed. The first marker of the day was when she actually got in his car and gave him a big hug while also flashing her bra as her loose-necked shirt came forward. The next was entering the hotel and getting their room key. Nerves were on edge. If anyone they knew had walked by at that moment, their fantasy world would have come tumbling down.

They rode up the elevator and then had a frantic search for their room. The tension was rising as they finally entered room 714-not 711-but a mere three digits off of his fantasy room number, a coincidence that settled him, as if everything was aligning properly.

The next barrier was their first standing hug. A strong hug that seemed to placate much of the nervous energy that was whizzing about the room. There was the first passionate kiss which was so right and of course so wrong but felt so good that there was no doubt in his mind that things would continue along this erotic road.

But first they had to clear the tray with a vase of flowers from the bed, lower the shades, open a window and turn on the fan. There were lights to be turned on and off and then lowered. He took off his shirt so as not to wrinkle it. Shoes and socks were removed, and nerves soothed.

To break the ice some more he read her part two of this story. Which brought them to this point. His hand circled under her camisole, having been given free access to the rest of her upper body.

"I love this camisole. It's exactly what I pictured you wearing when you told me about playing with yourself at night, along with your sweatpants. It was so erotic to hear you talk about reaching under your t-shirt and stroking your breast," he said as his hand moved up to her right breast and continued to circle her areola, "And the way you described reaching your hand down into your sweats and into your dampness got me so damn hot."

Her eyes were clamped shut as the reality of her breasts being touched was rising in her consciousness. She was a good girl. Good girls did not come to hotel rooms and have their breasts caressed by a man who wasn't her husband.

Then again good girls didn't engage in flirtatious phone calls that escalated over six months into full-blown erotic phone sex. And it felt so good. It was even better than she had imagined.

"I have been dying to see how sensitive your breasts were. You told me you could come just from touching your breasts. I want to see if that's true."

With that he raised the camisole hem up to her neck, revealing the breasts he had not seen in reality for over 25 years but had been dreaming of for many months, The nipples were puffy with anticipation and the right immediately became turgid with excitement as his mouth closed over it. He closed his eyes as his tongue lazily explored the breast. Her moans excited him even more as he brought his teeth lightly over the nipple, grazing its soft rigidity. Then his mouth moistened the nipple and his tongue pressed harder against this erotic nerve center.

When he broke off this kiss she grabbed his head with both hands and opened her mouth wide to take their passionate kiss to yet another level. He felt an urgency now in their tongue dance that replaced the earlier tentative curiosity. Yet another barrier was coming down.

Now it was his turn to stop and remove some clothing. His pants came off and put on a hanger. He was down to his boxers while she still had on her tight hip hugging blue jeans and camisole.

He gestured to her pants and silently asked permission to take them off. She nodded. He unsnapped her jeans and started to peel them off her long legs. He was thrilled by the silky smoothness of her legs as he rolled the tight jeans down. He was careful not to disturb her panties. He recognized the value of proceeding slowly and reveling in each layer of clothing as another inhibition to be overcome.

Tiny Calvin Klein logos covered the sexy bikini bottom in a lavender print. They were side-less, almost a g-string. They were so tiny and delicate. It was a true visual feast that would live in his sexual memory for many years.

He leaned down and kissed her mound in reverence. He inhaled her sexuality and rubbed his chin against the Klein logos. He rolled his chin, his cheek and his entire face against the soft cotton, teasing her with hints of what he wanted to do to her.

Her arms were behind her head, her eyes closed and face rolling like a kitten having her belly rubbed. Finally he took his fingers and hooked the sides of the panties and pulled them down to reveal a beautifully trimmed garden.

He took a pillow and placed it under her hips as he had promised he would do in their phone calls. Those phone calls had given him a script, which he was hesitant to stray from. Everything was playing out perfectly. She had told him that no man had ever licked her pussy while putting his fingers inside of her. She had read of this technique in Kim Cattrall's book of sexual techniques. He couldn't believe she had never experienced this pleasure.

Ah, but first things first. A light breath blowing over the blonde hairs of her cunt as he caressed her sensitive inner thighs, then a gentle exploration by tongue of the protruding outer lips of her labia. Around and around his tongue ran, drawing forth her tasty nectar. She tasted so fresh and it was the work of a moment to get enough moisture between her lips to allow a deeper penetration by his tongue. Her moans were getting louder.

"Oh God. Oh God," she cried. Was it surprise at how quickly she was responding to his oral ministrations or the unleashing of months of pent up sexual energy?

No matter, his tongue curled around her hardened clit and he literally sucked that nubbin to bring on her first full orgasm of the afternoon. And before she could descend too far to relaxation he slid one then two fingers into her creamy pussy all the while licking her inner lips. His fingers pulsed inside her seeking the mythical G-Spot while stroking her hot pussy like a penis with the ability to bend and cleave itself. This brought on another orgasm and he rose from between her legs.

He kissed her tenderly while his fingers continued to slowly stroke her pulsating vagina.

"That was incredible," she said as she broke the kiss, "I can't believe I stopped you from eating me out back in college."

"I'm making up for that first time. We've both grown up a lot since then. I hope it was as good as you thought it would be reading about it."

"Mmm, even better."

"You taste so good. And your reactions are amazing. So sensual."

With that he stopped talking, removed his fingers from her pussy and went back to between her thighs. Right now this was the center of his universe. He wanted his tongue to explore every inch of that beautiful cunt. He wanted to fuck her with his tongue. And so he did.

And she enjoyed this as well. It was the same but it was different each time. He was insatiable when it came to cunnilingus. Between orgasms he would come back up to let her taste her own juices on his tongue and lips. He loved sharing her essence with her.

Finally she said, "I want to fuck you. I want to feel your penis inside me."

She pulled down his boxers and got on top of him, reaching down with her hand for his cock. She was ready to plunge down and begin the ultimate carnal act when he stopped her.

"Wait. I want you to rub my dick around your pussy. Use it like a dildo."

She had promised him during one of their phone calls that she would do whatever he told her to do. She was a woman of her word.

She grasped his penis and rolled the soft head up and down between her lower lips, teasing herself as his cock retraced the path his tongue had taken before. The journey was the same but it felt so different from his tongue. She was coming again and again, finally she lay on his chest with her body heaving and glistening with perspiration.

"I've never done that before. Where did you learn that trick?"

"I read a lot," he laughed.

This was his dream. Satisfying this woman, having her gasp in wonder at the sexual heights he was bringing her to. He wanted to be her sexual slave but this slave would be in charge.

She was tired and rolled off of him. She lay on her stomach and turned her head to look up at him. That gaze of thankfulness was an aphrodisiac for him.

They talked about their conversations over the months, recounting and detailing how hot they had each gotten after their phone calls. As they spoke his hand massaged her glorious ass, and down the back of her thighs. He rubbed her shoulders and arms, trying to relax her even more. But always his hands came back to her ass.

"I couldn't believe those guys you went out with."

"Which ones?"

"The ones who were so into ass-play. I never thought of you as someone who would get into ass fucking."

"Well, I didn't love it."

"It's an exit not an entrance. You also said you didn't like doing it doggy style. It's not intimate enough for you."

He continued to caress her ass cheeks as he spread them, opening up her pussy from behind. He pointed his tongue and licked her taint. The taint is that sensitive strip of skin between the pussy and the anus. He stroked her from her pussy along her taint and delicately probed her ass. His saliva moistened her brown starfish then slickened the path to her cunt, which was starting to make even more juices for him. Up and back he traveled. Again and again, listening to her moan, thinking he was the first man to do this to her. Her ass was not a final destination but a way station for her sexual desire.

She was now up on her knees, pushing back at his tongue with her ass to indicate her pleasure. Now he inserted his fingers into her red-hot pussy and twisted them to and fro as his other hand sought out her hard clit. Finally she bolted upright and screamed, twisting away and saying,

"Oh God. Enough, that was incredible."

She pulled him to her for another amazingly passionate kiss.

He smiled and asked, "Was that intimate enough for you?"

Her only response was another tongue lashing kiss.

"You haven't come yet. What can I do for you?"

"I told you I got my pleasure from giving you pleasure."

"I feel so selfish, just lying here getting all this attention."

"Don't."

"Would you do something for me?"

"Of course. Anything."

"Will you jerk off for me? I want to watch you get hard and come."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a small container of skin cream. She handed it to him. He shook it out and started rubbing it onto his dick. It got larger and harder as he stroked it. She watched. She kissed him to feed his fantasy.

Finally he said, "I want to put it inside of you."

She rolled onto her back, spread her legs and invited him into her. The velvety grip of her pussy was intoxicating. He started to pump into her.

"I don't think I'm going to last very long."

"That's all right. This is for you. I just want to watch you come inside of me."

After an afternoon of concentrating on her pleasure, now he was being given carte blanche to come. And with just a few hard thrusts he found himself exploding. He had denied himself relief for a week leading up to this encounter. A weeks worth of seed was flowing from the tip of his cock. One spasm, two, then three as he poured himself into her accepting vessel.

Later as she put on her underwear, she discovered just how much semen he had pumped into her as it flowed down her leg forcing her to change panties. But for now she was enjoying his clenched teeth, closed eyes and guttural moans as he came. She was glad to switch roles and provide him with some pleasure. But she also knew that she would want more, she moistened at the thought.