Roomers Revisited Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So what do you do with your time?' Mostly I plan how to screw recently divorced women. Wanna give me any hints?

'Maintenance chores, friends, reading, gym; I'm doin' a doctorate, why all the books. Goin' real slow though, distractions and all.' Goddam lie, but college town, people tend to believe stuff like that, feel a little envious even. She nodded again.

'I guess if I had to hit a truck, yours was a good choice. You were very kind.' Peeping up shyly. 'Thoughtful too, with the coffee and everything.' Aw, shucks.

She chattered on, established I wasn't in a relationship, made wry faces and allowed that was OK for a while but she was a people sorta person, dumb goddam statement, you want my opinion, pointed out that readjusting after a split was real difficult, and this and that and that and this. Kinda made my head ache, tell the truth, but it was plain to see that she was screaming "approachable" at the top of her voice. And like I said, I was ripe for fresh.

She was still yakking away about nothing and I was sorta wondering whether she'd be worth the effort when I half heard her saying how it was so difficult for a woman by herself to go to a good restaurant and didn't I think there was a sexist culture at work here. Total fuckin' nonsense of course, but no point contradicting her.

'You never been to Tony's then?' Tony's is the best Italian in town. Upmarket, discreet, stylish, food's excellent too. I get on good with Tony, even make polite to his wife: cooks like a dream, not to be offended; ugliest woman in the state though, you want my opinion. Maybe why Tony tends to play around. Place is only eight blocks from my house too. Jamie looked up at me through her hair again.

'Never. I mean, I know of it and everything but no-one's ever taken me there.' I looked at the clock in the center of the mall. Twelve thirty.

'You better follow me.' Always good to see if they can walk the walk as well as the other, and she was on her feet in a flash. Spontaneous Jamie. Way to go.

Well, shit. We left the truck at my house, her car too, walked down to Tony's. Lunchtime in summer's quiet, so he played the attentive host, checked Jamie out, looked kinda wistful when his wife hollered at him from the kitchen. She kept right on chattering, goddam purgatory, but the body language was real positive, eyes warm, little pats on my arm as she made some dumb point. I made sure her glass stayed full, nodded in the right places. She ran down as the coffee appeared, looked a tad embarrassed.

'I've been going on, haven't I? I'm always like this before I know people well, and you're a real good listener.' No point telling her I hadn't been.

'Jamie, truth is you're kinda interesting. Nothing wrong with definite opinions. Whaddya wanna do now? You got to be anywhere?'

'I'm a single woman whose kids are away, Doug. Where would I got to be?' Can't get any clearer than that, I guess. Sheets were only one day old too. Helpful. An apartment like a goddam pigsty is a good way of missing out on a second date.

I have to say, she was as good as she looked. We'd walked back up to the house, and after a block she'd hooked onto my arm, squeezed a little, didn't say anything, thank God. Turned towards me as I closed the door, hugged me, little kiss on the lips.

'Give me five minutes to pretty up?'

'Long as you tell me what refreshments you take at half time.' I can do cool as well. She gave me another peck.

'Fruit juice, water, coke, whatever. I'm not thinking that far ahead right now.' That was the second lie she told me.

When I took the tray in she'd arranged herself on the bed, bare ass naked but not indecent, that makes any sense, looking kinda eager. Little roll round the hips, coupla stretch marks, tits beginning to head south, but hell, so what? Slightly used model can still be a good drive. I set the drinks down, leaned over and gave her a kiss. Hell, she was minty fresh. Bitch had used my toothbrush. I hate when people do that. Hid my feelings though and straightened up, headed for the bathroom. Hands and crotch, asshole in case she was adventurous, wipe dry, fresh toothbrush from the cupboard, quick gargle, ready to rock 'n roll. Two minutes flat.

I guess I was throwing a chubby when I went back in the bedroom, hardly fuckin' surprising, but she looked pleased, opened her arms and pulled me down on top of her.

'That for me?' Is there anyone else here, dummy? I made like furtive.

'I didn't plant it, lady, honest. It just grew.' She giggled, twisted under me.

'You're kinda funny, aren't you, laid back and all? Can I tell you something?'

'Jamie, I ain't been able to stop you telling me stuff since you tracked me down. Why should now be different?' She flushed, and her eyes shifted, then looked at me again. Puzzling.

'And I'm gonna make sure you're glad I managed to do that. But what I wanted to say was that I'm an energetic person so don't hold back, please. It's been a while, I guess.'

'Me too, Jamie.' They always like to hear that. 'You want I should close the windows maybe, warn the neighbors?' Now she laughed properly, heaved and rolled us over, lay balanced on my chest. My cock was trapped between us and chubby was getting to be an understatement. She noticed and did a slow grind over it.

'You never worried about your neighbors in your life, so we might as well give 'em an earful. My ex always used to worry about that sort of thing but I...' Jesus Christ. More gabbing. I pulled her mouth down to mine and kissed her hard, waiting for her to relax and cooperate, and in about four tenths of a second her tongue slid out to meet mine. I stroked her flank gently and let the kiss lengthen, put some English into it, and she pulled back, her breath coming a little faster.

'Jamie, you mention your ex one more time I'll throw your ass outa here. Now scoot it up here and lemme concentrate. ' Figured since she was on top already I might as well shut her up straight away, give her something to think about. Not a heavy girl, so when I heaved she didn't have much choice than to slide up my chest. Not stupid either: knew right away what I was up to and helped herself along, settled herself just outa range, she thought.

'Come and get me then.' She wasn't counting on the extra and my tongue made it to the top of her slit. She quit pretending, moved forward, game over, ready for the show.

Hell, the yakking and the time wasting had got me on edge, plus her using my toothbrush had riled me some, plus she was hot, so I reckoned to give her the party trick short and sharp, drill her good while she was still recovering, then relax, let her take her time with me. Usually works with the ones who think they're in control. I pulled her the last inch till her clit was scraping my nose, then fed my tongue slowly up between her damp lips and into the comfort zone. Seemed like her G spot was maybe a little easier to reach than usual, effect of a couple of kids stretching the gates, I guess, and when I felt the edge of the little raised patch and the change in texture I pushed up with my nose and forward with my tongue tip, trying to make them meet. She let out a screech that rattled the fuckin' windows and started to squirm real enthusiastic. I kept up the pressure, squeezed her ass hard to make sure she didn't escape and carried on, kinda enjoying her reaction. Made breathing sorta difficult, but that was OK too: maybe it had been a while for her after all. Way she was going, it was pretty obvious that she wasn't gonna last too long. Didn't either; only three or four minutes and she lost it, bucking like a spooked colt all over my face while the goddam wailing went on an on.

Course, she ran out of steam eventually, body sagging, breath ragged and fast, and I flipped and rolled, pinning her. I was hard as wood and she was wide open and soaking wet, and I pushed straight in, bottomed out and held it, letting my weight nudge the top of her mound, put some pressure on her clit again. She cried out and twisted away.

'Christ, Doug, give me a minute to catch my breath. What the hell are you doing?'

'Payback for hittin' my dam' truck,' I grunted, then pulled back and stroked into her again, gave it a twist as I finished, and damned if she didn't start up again straight away, flinging herself about and yelling some more. Tell the truth, she was having such a good time that I loosened up some myself. She weren't as tight as some, but nothing wrong with the ol' Kegels either, and she was squeezing me pretty good right from the start, kinda begging to be hurried along, you might say. Hell, all she needed was one more push and she was gonna go bang again, so I shifted up a gear, lifted myself a tad, improving the angle some, and her face screwed right up as it overtook her. Dam' near threw me right off, she came so hard, but her legs were locked tight over my ass, sorta safety belt, so I stayed on board, rode her through it, let her finish at her own pace. As she slowed and relaxed I flexed my cock, just to show her that I had needs too. She groaned and wriggled, pushing my chest with her hands, and I eased out of her, my cock slapping against my belly as I came clear. She flopped back and looked at me.

'You didn't come yet.' It was a statement, not a question, and I didn't answer. Fact is, I was still breathing a little rapid myself. She reached down and stroked my shaft experimentally. 'Jesus Christ, hold still while I get out from under.' She wriggled round, wincing some, and kneeled carefully, her legs parted a little. Looked round and made a wry face. 'No-one's screwed me that hard for a long time.' Better late than never, then, huh? Didn't say that though.

'My pleasure, Jamie.' I twitched my cock to remind her what she was there for, and she took the hint, leaning over, gobbling me into her mouth, and I kinda sank into the sensation, got ready for long and slow and to hell with her jaw muscles. Guess her ex musta have been trigger happy though, because she kept glancing up at me, working my balls, stroking my asshole, looking like she couldn't believe I wasn't getting off in two minutes flat. Not the greatest technique in the world either, I gotta say: only took me in half way, had trouble with her breathing. Ten minutes of that and I got sorta bored.

'C'mon back here, kid. Gentle this time.' She protested some but I didn't pay no never mind and she wasn't struggling much, looked kinda relieved, truth be told, so I slipped back into her sorta delicate, moved as gentle as possible while I worked it up. I was gonna need a piss real soon so I tightened my asshole, help pull me along, and leaned into her slightly, catch a little more friction. Seemed to work for her too, her face flushing as she started getting pleasure sparks through the tender. Her hips began to rock, catching my rhythm, and I sorta forgot about being pissed at her, just let her take me along, no rough stuff, no noise, just smooth and warm. When I felt the hot glow in my groin she knew and pushed up, moaned softly, catching herself another small one as I passed 'Go'. Funny thing, I felt kind of pleased for her. Always good to see someone having a nice time.

'I'm gonna be walking bandy for a week,' she said when we'd cleaned up some and were back on the bed, 'and it's your fault and I loved it.' Not my problem, I thought. Walk however you like. She'd pushed her way into the crook of my arm and was laying quiet, pleasant change.

'Jeez, Jamie, I guess I got sorta carried away. You're a real exciting person to be with.' She ran a hand over my chest.

'How do you do that thing with your tongue? I thought I was going to pass out for a minute there. I've never known anything like it.' That ol' party trick has earned me more brownie points than a Girl Scout cookie drive.

'It's a gift. Never really tried to analyze it, tell the truth. You want more juice?' She shook her head, looked at her watch, hopped out of bed.

'More of your juice would be nice but I'm going to have a quick shower and go; I promised I'd meet a friend.' She leaned over, breasts swinging and kissed me. 'Can we do this again?'

'I gotta lot of free time, Jamie. You call me.' She smiled and headed for the bathroom and I felt a wave of affection for her: a woman who knows when to split is a rare find.

Seemed like she had a lotta free time too: must have parked the kids somewhere permanent, because she spent a good part of the next week in my bed, squealing and wriggling, letting me know I was the stud duck of her goddam dreams. Worked on her BJ technique as well, once I hinted that I'd had better. Kinda flattering, and I felt real pleased with myself. So pleased that I sorta let my guard down. When she went back to work it slowed some, naturally, but hell, that's predictable, so when it changed direction I was too dam' complacent to notice.

She called from work one day, told me the kids were doing sleepovers, asked if I wanted a potluck supper: never struck me how weird that was. I mean, if the kids were away, she was free to visit, right? Didn't stop to think though. Just said sure, put the traveling toothbrush in my back pocket, fired up the truck. Dumb Doug.

When I pulled up, saw her kids out front, riding their dam' bikes, I should have been smart, gone straight home and locked the door. Not smart enough though. Just thought maybe I was early, they were gonna go off any minute, so I parked, got out, rang the bell. Felt kinda jumpy, them staring at me and all, and when she opened the door, just giving me a quick kiss and heading back to the kitchen, I started to worry some. Vibe I caught was Mommy greeting Daddy when he got back from work.

'Come on through, darling,' she called over her shoulder. 'I'm just fixing dinner.' I followed her voice, found myself deep in Martha Stewart country, every dam' thing coordinated till it screamed, her in the middle looking like a dark haired Doris Day. Darted forward, gave me another kiss, settled me at the table while I felt more and more suspicious. I mean, I'm gonna get my ashes hauled by a willing volunteer, I tend to stay kinda tolerant, but there's a point where tolerance is just plain dangerous.

'Stevie, Lorraine, you c'mon in now, you hear?' Her voice sounded different: couldn't define the change, but it raised the hairs on the back of my neck and then some. Better if I knew what the fuck was happening.

'What's up, Jamie? Thought the kids were gonna be out of the way.' She twinkled down at me, pleased look in her eyes.

'The sleepover got put on hold. I figured it was about time you all said 'Hi' to each other.' The kids shuffled in. 'Stevie, Lorraine, say good evening to Uncle Doug, and make sure you're polite. He's a very nice man.' Whoa there. This was turning into a nightmare. Uncle Doug? Not a road I'm ever gonna go down.

'Uh, Jamie, that's plain Doug, please. I ain't anyone's uncle.' She blew me a kiss, shook her head amusedly.

'Oh, you men, you're always so shy.' Then the amusement vanished, and her voice was sharp as a needle. 'Stevie, please?' Poor kid looked real uncomfortable.

'Good evening Unca Doug'

'Lorraine?' She was a little older, I guess, took after her mother it looked like.

'Good evening Uncle Doug.' More enthusiasm from her, like she was estimating the contents of my billfold. Well, fuck this. I got to my feet.

'Jamie, I think I better go now. This ain't reasonable behavior, not towards me, nor the kids, nor nothing. You want me to explain more, call me.' Turned on my heel and left, started the truck, burned rubber for the first time in years. Hell of it was, I left the wine I'd brought on her dam' kitchen table. Waste of twenty bucks.

The message light was blinking on my phone when I got home, and it was, oh, Doug, she was sorry, she should have warned me, but we were so good together and I was so wonderful, and she needed me so bad, and this and that and that and this. All I heard was the rattle of chains. Dam' fool woman. The time together was fun, the sex was good, so why try to turn the goddam heat up? I swear I'll never understand women. I erased the message, fixed a bong, looked for some music. After a shock like that I needed some help calming down. Better to go ten rounds with Freddy Kruger than fight a woman who's decided you're her fuckin' soulmate. Reminded me of Kelly, and those weren't good memories. Good thing Oregon grass never disappoints.

Well, shit: The next week was real unpleasant. She was all over me like eczema, cajoling, hinting, crying, telling me how much the kids liked me. Appeared on my goddam doorstep saying we needed to talk this through. Turned out she had a friend worked in securities, been gossiping with her right after she wrecked her car, being kinda curious about who's truck she'd scraped, and the friend had called in some favors, discovered which bank I used, talked to an officer there, making like I wanted to open an account, needed to be vetted. Course, once she discovered I had just into seven figures worth of government paper stashed that was it. Like the siege of fuckin' Leningrad. I kept sayin no, she said she'd talk to the IRS, I didn't shape up. Bullshit: rule one is make sure you're all square with those bastards, so I told her to go right ahead. Then she said she was pregnant, and I pointed out to how that was pretty dam' unlikely, seeing as the last time we'd screwed was only two days after her period. Made me a little nervous though, and I kinda hoped I'd called it right. I got to thinking though, took a gamble, told her I knew dam' well her bumping into me in the mall was no fuckin' accident, she'd been following me, and I was gonna ask around, find out how many other guys she'd tried this on. Then it was tears and reproaches and how could I think such a thing, and anyway I couldn't prove anything, it was chance, and she was so glad it had happened and she didn't know why I was being so unkind and she loved me. Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

In the end I got so desperate I flew to Boston, persuaded Candice to come tell Jamie we were a couple, she'd been away, come back and discovered the awful truth. Had to press her a tad, point out that they owed me some, everything I'd done helping them to relocate, this was a friendship thing, stuff like that. Hated doing it, but I was beginning to feel the pressure, and I was pretty sure she and Ellen were nearly outa my life anyway, wrapped up in each other and real busy as well. Did the trick though, and Jamie reacted so bad, started insulting her, touch of racism as well, Candice said she understood why I'd needed help. I got a souvenir night of pleasure outa the deal too, made me feel better about the airfares. Made a solemn vow to myself though: never get involved with a divorced woman with kids. Never. Not if she's hot. Not if she's willing. Not if she's the last fuckin' woman in town. Sure taught me a lesson.

*****

I shivered, tried to push my feet deeper into the sheepskin. I hadn't been clean with the IRS, had been more susceptible, more caring and compassionate, I'd have been history. And Annie had kids now and she knew more about me than anyone in the world. Sure, I owed her, but not fuckin' everything, and floating her boat again, plus keeping her in line while she was still flaky was gonna mean real bucks. Bummer. Footsteps, and a warm body pressed against me.

'You're worrying about her, aren't you?' Kirsty's voice was a soft whisper.

'And whether any of the mess she's run away from is gonna follow her.' Her arms tightened round me.

'I woke up and you weren't there. Come back to bed and I'll hold you a while. You spend too much time worrying.' Nearly laughed when she said that, but managed not to. I was gonna need ongoing help the next week or two, and better a motivated volunteer than a paid professional, I guess. So I let her lead me back to bed, relaxed while she held me, relaxed some more when she wriggled down, took me into her mouth, no urgency, just letting me decide what I was gonna do. Damn, I couldn't believe how quick she was turning into the right sort of woman. Didn't decide to do anything, tell the truth, never even threw a chubby. Just fell asleep, not caring too much about what kinda impression I made. She mentioned it, I'd tell her friends can do that.