Roommate Ch. 01

Story Info
Sheltered man, promiscuous woman=perfect roommate match!
1.2k words
3.71
32.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Ames26
J_Ames26
33 Followers

All my life, I've only lived with people with whom I was intimately acquainted. A year after I finished grad school, however, I found myself under-employed and woefully underpaid. My options were move back in with my parents (unthinkable) or scour Craigslist for the cheapest roommate ad I could find. That's how I met Jessica.

Big tits, an equally-proportioned ass and a shock of red hair that somehow screamed "Stripper!" even more than the rest of her body. The first time we met -- at would soon become our apartment --I thought living with this chick would be constant torture. She looked like she got around, but would be smart enough not to dabble with someone she shared rent with, meaning I was in for a 12-month lease of listening to one of the hottest women I'd ever laid eyes on getting railed ten feet from where I was trying to sleep. But I was desperate, and a year of sexual frustration beat the option of my mom waking me up for work every morning.

So Jessica and I knocked back some drinks, I put my name on the lease and started moving in the next night. After she had my signature, she revealed that my first instincts were correct, she was a stripper (or "exotic dancer," as she phrased it) and as I learned on night one, she liked to bring her work home with her. Often.

"I want you right here," said the male voice in the living room around 4 am.

"No, baby," Jessica giggled. "I have a roommate now, but...ungh....ah, fuck it. He seems cool." From there, I heard it all. The walls were incredibly thin. At first, I cursed the gods, realizing that I would never get a full night's sleep sharing space with this vixen. Then, I thanked them, when I found out she gave off sex sounds that would give a monk a raging hard-on.

"Oh, yeah! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!" Jessica screamed. The slapping flesh sounds led me to believe she was being pounded doggystyle, her fabulous tits swinging free or being groped from behind. All feelings of voyeur-shame faded as I pulled my dick out and began to stroke it.

"I thought you said you have a roommate now," the male visitor said, obviously not giving a fuck who he disturbed.

"Oh, fuck him, just fucking fill me up with your cum!" Jessica screamed. From the sound of it, they both got off at the same time. I joined them, blowing a massive load at the thought of pussy I would likely never get and be constantly taunted with. This will be fun, I thought, as I cleaned myself off, and potentially horrible.

The next morning, I was looking forward to beginning the weekend with laundry, drinks with friends, and not a thought of my temptress roommate. With one step out of my bedroom, however, I found that would be impossible. I'd become accustomed to living alone and ventured out for the shower wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. The kitchen was directly across from my room and Jessica was there, cooking what appeared to be an elaborate breakfast in nothing but matching black, lacey bra and panties.

"Oh, hey," she said. She was obviously surprised, but made no effort to cover herself up. I, on the other hand, made every effort to conceal my instant erection. "I was wondering when you'd wake up. Want some breakfast?"

"Um...sure, yeah," I stammered.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm not wearing much," she said, demurely. "It gets so hot in here when I'm cooking and..." she turned toward and immediately caught sight of the growing tent in my shorts. "Well, it looks like you're okay with it," she said with a giggle and a smile that nearly caused me to blow a load on the spot.

"Ha, sorry about that," I managed to say.

"Oh, honey, don't ever apologize for a hard-on. Each one is a gift from God."

"Hey, do I have time to hop in the shower before breakfast?" I asked.

"Take as much time as you need." She smiled knowingly and made a show of bending down to get a pan from the drawer under the stove.

She had my number. As soon as the bathroom door was closed I turned on the shower and began to beat off furiously. I quickly came so hard I was sure she heard my ecstatic moan.

I made a show of taking a long shower, but when I came back out to the kitchen, I could tell Jessica wasn't convinced. "Have a good time?" she asked with a smile. She gave a cruel laugh as she dished up some scrambled eggs. I sat down before she could see that my raging hard-on had returned with full force. I didn't think I could be any more turned on than I was at that moment. That night she showed me I was wrong.

In the evening, she went to work, and I went out with friends. I woke up late that night with an engorged beer bladder and stumbled to the bathroom, still slightly tipsy. I ran into Amber in the hall, seeing her in the dim light, I thought for a moment that I must be still sleeping and enjoying some kind of dream about a perfect sex goddess. She was wearing a red lace bra, with matching see-through panties with thigh-high gartered stockings. In her heels, her breasts were at perfect eye level. The hallway was more than wide enough for the two of us, but she made a point of brushing her soft, scented body against me as we past.

"Whoops, sorry, roomie," she said in the coy tone she used to torment me. "This hallway just isn't big enough. It's too small." Her hand began to reach for my crotch and I closed my eyes in anticipation.

Just then, her bedroom door opened and hall filled with red-tinted light. I felt like a nocturnal insect sent scurrying for the dark. Before I could reach the safety of the bathroom, however, a perfectly muscled male specimen about a foot taller than myself darkened Jessica's doorway. I mumbled something about how badly I had to piss and made my escape.

As I leaned against the door to catch my breath, I could overhear the two of them talking.

"Who was that?" asked the he-man.

"I told you I have a roommate," Jessica cooed.

"You didn't say he was a dude." They both laughed. "Well, I hope he wasn't planning on sleeping tonight."

"It's okay, I think he likes it."

Sure enough, Jess and her stud of the evening kept me awake for one of the most glorious and terrible nights of my life. She moaned like a woman possessed as he pounded her in a way that seemed to rattle everything in the house that wasn't bolted down. When the man of the night came (and of course, he came several times) his scream/grunts made me wonder if I'd ever really orgasmed before and confirmed my suspicions that these two were getting a kick out of driving me crazy.

"Think your buddy next door liked the show?" Big Guy asked Jess during one fit of post-coital panting.

"I'm sure the little perv loved it," she laughed. They both broke into a fit of hysterics, that led to a fourth round of lovemaking as I continued to rub myself raw in a crazed fit of envious arousal. I couldn't tell from Jessica's tone if she was serious or joking about her "little perv" assessment, but either way, I knew the time had come for this audience member to become a part of the show.

J_Ames26
J_Ames26
33 Followers