Roommate Relations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,011 Followers

Jess was shocked out of her reverie by Ian's abrupt action. Her first instinct was to move her free hand to Ian's pendulous orbs. She was shocked by the weight of them; they hung down heavily, weighed down with his potent seed. They were also warm to the touch, even compared with the rest of Ian's body. Jess fondled them as best she could; they were too large to hold comfortably in one hand, so one or the other kept slipping out of her soft small hand.

"Oh, yes, babe. That's how you do it." Ian shifted his hips forward, sliding down in his chair as he did, putting his cock mere inches from Jess's face. "Keep going like that and you'll get what you came for soon." Precum was flowing steadily from his tip now, running down the sides of his rod in rivulets. Jess's constant stroking spread the fluid all around his shaft, lubricating her hands and helping them to glide easily up and down. A minute passed with no further conversation, only the wet sounds of Jess's handjob dimly audible over the music. Then Ian spoke up again. "You having fun, little lady? Enjoying yourself as you pleasure my cock?"

Jess felt a needy ache between her legs as Ian asked his question. She was enjoying herself, quite a bit—and she felt a desperate craving to rip off her pants and panties, mount Ian, and ride him at a gallop. But she refused to give in to those cravings, or even to acknowledge them. "You wish," she replied, sneering. "I'm only touching your filthy dick to help Kyle."

Ian just chuckled. Despite her protests, Jess hadn't stopped caressing him; in fact, she was moving faster and squeezing him harder now, sending shivers down his spine as his pleasure mounted. He started to pump his hips up and down in response to her pumping hand. Ian felt his climax approaching, faster than expected, her small soft hands driving him over the edge. He felt a surge of pleasure run through him, as she squeezed his shaft firmly in her grip, and his eyes closed involuntarily.

Ian bit his lip and his nostrils flared as he came. Jess recoiled in surprise as his first shot rocketed into the air, shooting up over her head to splash down on the floor behind her in a long white rope. In that moment, Jess realized, he had pumped out more cum than Kyle could in an entire orgasm—and he was far from done. Jess watched open-mouthed as that initial spurt was quickly followed by several more of similar size and power. Thick rivers of white cream oozed down his shaft and over Jess's fingers as she directed his spurts out past her and onto the floor.

When he was finished, Jess was left holding on to his cum-soaked cock, which hadn't lost any of its stiffness despite unleashing an orgasm that would make any man jealous. Ian had slumped into his chair, as if pumping out all that cum had left him unable to support himself. He seemed dazed , and he was breathing hard as he recovered.

After a minute, he seemed to snap back into reality. He sat up straight and opened his eyes, taking in the state of his room. "Wow. I'm genuinely impressed, little lady. Usually it takes a lot more than a quick rub to get me to do that." Jess felt herself blush a bit at the compliment, and immediately felt overwhelmed by guilt at what she had done. "You want to go again?" Ian continued—and that's when she realized that she hadn't stopped stroking him, even though his orgasm was long over.

Without thinking, she grabbed her shirt from the floor and pulled it on, smearing some of Ian's cum on it from her hands. "Oh my god, I can't... I'm leaving." She fled the room and didn't stop until she made it back to her dorm.

-----

Once Jess was safely back in her dorm, she stopped to take stock of the situation. She had just taken off her top and displayed herself for her boyfriend's asshole neighbor—and she gave him a handjob. She was flushed and breathing hard, and as much as she wished it was because she had just jogged halfway across campus, she knew it was more than that. Seeing Ian shirtless had excited her, and when he took out his cock it sent an electric thrill through her. She had enjoyed dancing for him, taking off her clothes for him, touching him—and she had definitely enjoyed pleasing him and seeing the results of his pleasure.

Jess started to bite at her nails, as she sometimes did when stressed. There was an odd smell when she brought her hand to her mouth, and as she worried at her nails she noticed that her fingers were unusually slick and salty. She sniffed at the fluid that had coated her knuckles, and without thinking stuck out her tongue and gave it an experimental lick. The white substance was strangely appealing, salty-sweet and creamy.

Then she realized what it was.

Jess recoiled in shock and horror. When Ian came, she had been amazed at the power of it and the sheer quantity of his emission. She had been dimly aware of a warm feeling on her hands, but the spectacle of his massive endowment spraying out its copious payload had been at the forefront of her mind, and the relatively insignificant feeling of his seed spilling over her fingers hadn't sunk in. But now she had tasted a man's sperm for the first time. It wasn't her boyfriend's sperm.

And she liked it.

Jess scurried to her bathroom and washed her hands several times, her face red with embarrassment and guilt. As she washed, though, a small part of her regretted letting Ian's delicious cream go to waste like that. She ignored the little voice telling her to have just one more taste, and rinsed out her mouth with mouthwash to get rid of the aftertaste. She changed clothes, throwing the semen-stained shirt in the trash rather than launder it. Even after all this, Jess still felt stained; she took a shower, trying to rid herself of all signs of Ian.

When she was done, she got dressed and went back to Kyle's dorm. His hallway was quiet and empty when she arrived. Jess sighed in relief; she had been dreading the possibility of another encounter with Ian, or that he would ignore their deal. But it seemed like Ian was honorable, at least in this small way. She took a deep breath and proceeded down the hall, knocking softly on Kyle's door. Kyle let her in.

He was looking better; his face had regained some color, and he wasn't wincing at the slightest bit of light or sound. Nonetheless, Kyle had clearly had better days. He gave Jess a wan smile as she walked in, looked gorgeous in a tight pink shirt and a pair of gym shorts that seemed to be painted on. Her hair was up in a ponytail which bounced behind her, almost as much as her breasts bounced in her shirt.

"Hey, babe. I thought you'd be coming over earlier," said Kyle.

"I'm sorry, I got sidetracked. How are you feeling?"

"I've been better. Ian was blasting some music earlier, but he turned it off and went out about half an hour ago."

Jess flushed slightly, recalling her tryst with Ian and the deal she made for the sake of her boyfriend. "Well, that's good. Maybe we can have a quiet night in?"

Kyle beamed at this suggestion. "That sounds great, especially after last night. We're going to have to order pizza, though; all my snacks and drinks are gone. And you may have to pay—I can't find my wallet at all. I hope no one took it."

Jess agreed to pay and they settled in to watch TV, laying on Kyle's bed (now back in its proper place, with freshly-laundered sheets). The pizza arrived about 20 minutes later, and Kyle managed to keep his food down despite lingering stomach nausea. Throughout the evening, Jess's mind kept wandering, and inevitably when it did her thoughts turned to Ian—and Ian's cock. Just holding it had given her a thrill; it had been almost hot to the touch, and firm, like an iron bar. What we she have done if Ian had been more aggressive? Could she have resisted? Kyle, for his part, didn't seem to notice anything amiss; he seemed happy just to spoon with Jess and enjoy her company.

At around 10 o'clock, their pleasant evening was interrupted by something slamming against Kyle's door. Before either of them could respond, the door was again rattled by a heavy impact. Then there was a loud bang from next door, as someone threw Ian's door open, making it bang against the shared wall.

It didn't take long before the sounds of passionate, aggressive fucking came through the wall.

"Oh, Christ.," Kyle complained. "Not again. Every time we're together, that jackass has to bring some slut back to his room."

Jess turned a deep crimson. Kyle kept talking, oblivious.

"I swear, it's like he knows we're trying to enjoy ourselves and he wants to ruin it intentionally."

Jess turned over to face Kyle. "It doesn't have to ruin it. You remember what you said the other day? About how we should make Ian listen to us?" She spoke quietly, just barely audible over the moans and screams coming from next door.

Kyle stared at her blankly for a moment before he got it. "Do you mean... are you sure?" Jess nodded shyly, her eyes shining. Kyle's face broke into a wide grin. "Okay, great... Let me get a condom." He got up and fumbled around in his drawers, eventually withdrawing a foil-wrapped packet.

Jess got up and gently took the condom from him, then guided him back to the bed. "Let me take care of that. You just sit there and watch." She put the condom on the desk and started to sway back and forth in time with the pounding thuds and moans from next door. She closed her eyes, losing herself in the moment. Once again her thoughts turned to Ian—but now her fantasies were vivid enough to seem almost real. She imagined herself underneath him while he drove himself into her, her legs spread wide as she accepted his lengthy cock into her tight hole. Her nipples stiffened under her shirt, and her breath quickened as she danced for Kyle, all the while thinking of Ian.

Kyle quickly disrobed and was sitting naked on his bed, playing with his own limp penis and attempting to coax it to life. The love of his life was dancing in front of him, but nothing was happening. Even when Jess stripped off her shirt, revealing her bare breasts, he simply couldn't get going. Jess crawled up onto the bed and straddled him, grinding her hips against him—but still nothing. She slid down and took him into her mouth—and while he swelled briefly under her tender ministrations, it wasn't enough. Jess slipped off her shorts and let Kyle play with her slick, shaved pussy, which was wet with desire—but to no avail. And all the while, the sounds of Ian absolutely destroying some unknown woman could be heard from next door.

Jess huffed in frustration and disappointment. She had been on edge since her encounter with Ian, and now Kyle wasn't up to the task of pleasing her. "Come on, Kyle. What's wrong? Don't you want me?"

Kyle was mortified. "Of course, babe. I want you more than anything, but I haven't been sleeping well, and after last night... Can we try again later?"

"Well... maybe this will help." She sat down at the foot of his bed and spread her legs. Kyle's jaw dropped as he realized what she was going to do. Jess sat there for a moment, letting him take in the sight of her, completely nude, her dazzling blue eyes wide with excitement. Her breasts hung free, rising and falling as she breathed. Jess's flat, taut stomach quivered with excitement. A bit of moisture could be seen between her legs.

With her right hand, she traced a path from her neck, between her breasts, down across her navel, to her pussy. Kyle watched, enraptured, as her fingers started to dance across her most sensitive places; she rubbed her clit, let her fingers slide across her lower lips, and stroked her inner thighs as she stimulated herself.. Jess through her head back, with her eyes closed and mouth opened, as she slipped a finger into her pussy, hooking it forward to press against her inner walls. That finger was joined by another, and another, as she started to pant.

While all this was happening, Ian and his hookup continued to fuck next door. Ian's bed was slamming into the wall over and over, its springs and frame creaking and groaning, and the woman was begging for Ian to fuck her harder, harder. Jess was envisioning herself in Ian's bed. In her mind's eye, she was the one screaming for more of Ian's bull cock. She was laying underneath him, her legs wrapped around his hips, as he thrust into her, reaching places that Kyle never could. She was on all fours, bent over in front of Ian, while he held onto her shoulders and used them to deliver strokes of such punishing power as to take her breath away. She was on top of him, using her toned thighs to lift herself off his cock only to drop back down onto it. She was cumming—on Ian's cock as he spurted into her, in her imagination, and on her fingers, as her boyfriend watched in mute amazement, in reality.

Jess sat and basked in the afterglow of her orgasm for several minutes. When she came to, she realized Kyle had been speaking to her for some time. "... the hottest thing ever, babe. That was amazing."

She shook her head to clear it and opened her eyes. Kyle was still sitting in front of her, naked, and his cock was still flaccid. But now a few dribbles of cum had dripped from the head. "What happened? Did you cum too?" she asked.

"Yeah, babe. I'm sorry that we didn't get to make love, but watching you... it was just too much. I started getting hard, and I thought I'd rub it a little—you know, to help things along—but as soon as I touched it, well... you can figure out the rest."

Jess's orgasm didn't quench the flames of desire raging inside her. In fact, things had only gotten worse. And clearly Kyle would be no help tonight. She stood up and stretched, her tits standing out proudly on her body as she arched her back. Then she started gathering up her clothes and getting dressed. "I'm glad you liked it baby, but next time try to have more control," she said.

Kyle nodded. "I will, babe. I hope that'll be sometime soon?"

Jess didn't answer his question. "I'm going back to my room—I can't stand listening to that racket next door any longer. See you tomorrow?"

Kyle didn't press the issue. They walked together to his door, where he kissed her gently, and then Jess turned and left.

TripleL
TripleL
1,011 Followers