Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled herself close to him. Tony was now sucking on both exposed breasts and Katherine let her feet find the floor. She pulled away briefly and slapped him lightly on the cheek. He looked surprised, but she just met his gaze with desire. She then turned around and put her forearms on the fridge, sticking her firm ass out slightly. Tony grinned and moved to take her shorts off. He got down on his knees and pulled the cotton fabric to the floor, exposing her ass. He gave her deep, languid kisses on her cheeks and the backs of her thighs as he helped her out them. Katherine was panting now, and desperately wanted his cock inside her. But he was going to make her wait. Tony made his way back up her backside with his mouth, and instead of standing to take her forcefully, he surprised her by staying on his knees.

He pulled her hips back a bit more, and instead of plunging his erect penis in her tight pussy, he attacked her swollen lips with his tongue and lips. Uggggghhh......God....was all she could muster and she leaned all of her weight against the refrigerator. Tony lapped and sucked vigorously at her. Derek never did it like this she thought. For a brief second she cursed herself in her mind for letting such betrayal cross her mind, but that was followed with an even worse thought of fuck it, Tony has taken me, I'm his tonight, its Derek's fault for not being here....and with that she leaned back into Tony. Now dripping wet, she stood and removed her top, so she was now completely naked in the kitchen. This spurred him on with more intensity. Tony went wild with his tongue, him finding every crevice of her most delicate area. She purred and moaned quietly, as he kept teasing her clit. He didn't have a great angle, so Katherine took the initiative. She pivoted and turned to him quickly, then slung her right leg over his shoulder. Tony didn't hesitate and dove in again, tracing her lips with his tongue, finding her clit and sucking furiously, before plunging one of his thick fingers in her. Uhhhh...Katherine gasped as he felt her gently for a few moments. She covered her own mouth to keep from moaning too loudly. It wasn't long before he had two fingers inside of her, and began to expertly work them against the front wall of her pussy. He stroked and licked her furiously. God he knows what he is doing...she thought as she leaned her head back. Her hips took over and began to work rhythmically with his strokes. Oh shit...he's going to make me...it took an astonishingly short amount of time, but she knew she was going to get it when her hips began to quiver and her calves started to shake. She braced her arms against his shoulders as she kept working herself closer and closer. Oh God, oh God, Oh God she whispered desperately. Sensing the wave was about to crash deep within her, he only rubbed harder and licked faster. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God......and then it hit her.

A deep, overpowering spasm coursed through her body as she lost control of her taut muscles. She braced one arm behind her on the fridge and pulled Tony's head firm against the soft, thin strip of hair above her pussy. Her hips bucked wildly and her bare nipples strained against the conditioned air of the townhouse. Tony let his tongue go flat and allowed her to finish at her own pace as her orgasm pulsed from her soul down her core and exploded out her. She strained her neck toward the ceiling as she grimaced with pleasure, and as the last bit of heat fluttered from her and her body came to a halt, she nearly collapsed from exhaustion. Tony sensing this, rose and caught her. Katherine was panting and looking down and away from him. After a few moments, she came back to her senses. She wasn't nearly finished.

She fumbled at the buttons of his designer shirt, exposing his hairy chest. It was the antithesis of Derek, who shaved most of his chest in the name of vanity. Tony just didn't give a shit. She caught a strong whiff of his cologne again as she helped him out of his shirt, and then his pants. The buckle gave way and button soon after, allowing the slacks to fall freely to wooden planks of the kitchen floor. Tony tried to lean in and kiss her, but Katherine was too focused on what she wanted to do next. She dodged his lips this isn't the time to be sweet, Tony she thought. Instead, she kissed his chest and slid her hand under the waistband of his boxer briefs. She grinned wickedly as her mouth worked his pecs and then down his sternum, working his long, hard shaft the entire time. His tip was already moist with pre-cum as she stroked him. Finally on her knees, she pulled the blended fabric undergarments off him, and helped him step out. Still holding his cock, she shot a quick glance up at him, shook her hair to one side, shot Tony a wicked grin....then dove in on his dick.

Tony suppressed a moan as she engulfed his member with her mouth, at the least the best that she could. Like the rest of her body compared to Stephanie's, her mouth was smaller. She couldn't take all of him, but she nevertheless attacked him with vigor. Her tongue bathed the taut skin on the underside of his erection. She painted long, deep strokes with it from his balls up the shaft. Tony's cock was every bit the 9 inches Katherine had seen in the shower. She took the tip in her mouth and teasing it with flicks of her tongue. She repeated this several times, each stroke punctuated by a muffled grunt of pleasure from Tony. She sucked the tip while running around the rigid ring at the top of his shaft. This was the largest cock she had ever sucked in her life, not that she had much practice.

On occasion when she was deep in the throes of a drunken solo session, she would take her dildo into her mouth and remember the one wild time in college when she gave one of her professors a blowjob. Dr. Matt Keefe, who taught a few of her psyche classes, had the good fortune of catching young Katherine in a fabulous moment of weakness. She had gotten to know the professor pretty well being the driven academic she was. Katherine frequented his after-hours study groups so that she could ensure herself a good grade. Sometimes there were a handful of students in attendance, and sometimes it was just she and him. Over time small details of their personal lives emerged, and at times she found herself flirting with him. Her 2nd semester of senior year, he even started playfully suggesting she come to his apartment sometime and listen to him play his violin, which his ex-wife hated. Tall, lean and fit for being 45 years old, the professor wasn't bad looking, nor was he classically handsome. But one spring day, two days after Derek told her he needed some space, he was handsome enough. As that days study session was wrapping up, she casually told him of her own personal misfortune with Derek, and then suggested... why don't you pick up a six pack of beer and meet me back at your place? I'd love to hear that violin you keep bragging about. Katherine walked a mile in the light, warm spring rain alone to his apartment straight from class. She let herself in with the key he had given her. Keefe was 5 minutes behind her with six bottles of Amstel Light. Such a gentleman, but so unnecessary she had thought. He played for the 5 minutes it took her to finish her first beer, and by the end of the 2nd she was on her knees on the wooden floor of his den, worshipping his penis.

Keefe was far from imposing, but she discovered he carried around a good sized cock. She didn't let him fuck her that day. No, she felt she and Derek would get back together eventually, and somehow her inner moral code decided that blowing the professor was okay, but somehow fucking him was not. So she stroked, licked, sucked and swallowed the professor unlike anyone had ever done to him. Twice. Katherine finished another beer after it was over, and let him play a few more songs on the violin for her. She and Derek got back together two days later, and after that Katherine never attended another study session. During the light of day since, she cursed herself for being so promiscuous. She wrote it off increasingly as a wild moment of bad judgment as things between Derek and her improved. But once in a while, in the dark of night alone, Katherine still fantasized about the experience. She would writhe wickedly in the sheets as she took her dildo between her lips, pretending it to be Keefe's cock, before dreaming of him fucking her as she plunged her toy deep inside her.

The burning she felt now to have Tony's hard cock inside her was far more intense than those lonely nights fantasizing about college. Katherine continued to work Tony's dick with her hand, holding it out horizontally and running her tongue lengthwise down the shaft. She heard him say Ohhh yeah, suck my dick baby, oh yes...she just shook her head and told him to be quiet, not wanting him to wake Stephanie. Tony was taken aback by the skill and fervor with which Katherine pleasured him. This prude, snobby girl with a stick up her ass was sucking him like a goddess. Her perky little tits bounced and jiggled as she knelt up and down to work his swollen penis. He admired the tone in her arm muscles as she worked her hands, guiding him in and around her lips.

Katherine then began to pump his massive dick slowly while she kept him in her mouth. She usually didn't swallow, but the fire burning inside of her caused her to reconsider. With Tony's hand on her head gently guiding her, the thought of him emptying himself into her waiting mouth sent tingles through the lips of her pussy. She could hear him breathing heavily as she picked up the pace. She wanted him to cum, and she could feel that he was close. But, Katherine wasn't finished. She had Tony going smoothly, pumping his cock while sucking his tip, while at the same time massaging his balls with her other hand. Her pussy was dripping with anticipation as she felt his penis beginning to quiver, and Tony's breath rapidly quickening. What she did next was proved tortuous for Tony, at least for a few moments.

Katherine had a good hold on the end of him with her mouth while she held his shaft with her hand. Tony's head was leaning back with his eyes closed, expecting to release his hot semen into her mouth at any moment. With an audible "pop", Katherine pulled her head back and lips off his dick, while at the same time taking a hard grip on the shaft. Tony groaned and looked down at her in disbelief, wondering why she had stopped so suddenly. Katherine merely returned his look with a wicked smile. She held him firm as she stood up, stalling his orgasm with the force of her hold – yet piquing his interest. She looked him square in the face for a few moments as she gripped him. It was a mix of pain and pleasure for Tony, who wasn't sure what she had in mind. For a brief second he feared she might go for a knife and cut it off, wicked as she looked grinning at him. But then Katherine gently released his swollen penis and gave him an inviting gaze as she turned around. She again took position standing at the fridge with her back to him. She slowly stuck her luscious ass out, turning to look Tony in the eyes, then down his body to his cock, then her own naked ass. Her moral code was silent....take me...she thought.

Tony's eyes went wide at the invitation. Because Katherine had sucked and stoked him so deeply and with such enthusiasm, he figured she intended just to fool around. He didn't think he would get to penetrate her. But he figured wrong. She wanted him, all of him, inside of her. Tony wasted no time. As if on instinct, his penis strained and quickly found her slick lips when he walked up behind her and took her by the hips. He knew she would be tighter and smaller than Stephanie, so he took care to guide himself in slowly. Within a few seconds, he was screwing her with savage force.

Oh......oh, ....God was all that Katherine could register in her mind as the synapses in her brain fired in an intense symphony. She couldn't quite wrap her mind around what had happened, what was happening, and what was going to happen next. 10 minutes ago she had wanted to kill Tony. Now, drunk with lust, she wanted him to screw her senseless. Earlier that night, she was acutely in tune with all of his faults and foibles. Then in the kitchen, she became with enraptured with his raw masculinity- his rugged face, powerful muscles and his relentless pursuit of her. With each thrust, with each intense scoop of his hips, the rhythmic transfer of energy from his loins into hers, she grew hotter and wetter. God he is strong...she thought between gasps. He was nearly picking her up off the floor as his long, turgid cock slipped up and deep inside her. She had doubted she could take all of him, but her saturated sex devoured his dick greedily. He had his right arm wrapped around her waist, holding her firmly to him, while stretching his fingers down between her legs and massaging her clit expertly. The left arm was grabbing her pert breasts roughly, then slid up to her neck and pulled her head back so he could kiss her neck, bite and lick her ears, and quickly thrust his tongue into her throat, which she readily accepted. She tasted the booze on his breath, which further fueled her desire. It was so raw, so primal! He had walked in and taken her like a motherfucking savage, and she found herself bending to his will.

She was panting....oh my God, oh God, oh shit....she must have become too loud at one point, as Tony covered her mouth with his palm as he continued to kiss her neck and shoulders. He kept his hand there for good measure as her released her for a brief moment with his right arm, and delivered two quick blows to her ass with an open palm. The audible SMACKS echoed off the clean, flat surfaces of the stainless steel and granite kitchen. He didn't smack her lightly. Katherine felt the sting and heat from the contact. It ran through her ass and thighs, then the sensation tingled in her pussy. She groaned with muffled pleasure through his hand, causing him to spank her firm ass one more time. Her groans deteriorated into short whimpers. The same whimpers she uttered outside the bathroom after watching Tony and Stephanie shower. The same whimpers that Derek often mistook for pain, but Tony expertly ignored. She was so close to orgasm, but could not quite reach it, not as easily after the first one. She could felt Tony's skin get slick with sweat. She felt he might cum any moment, but he had one more surprise for her.

In an instant, he slid out of her and roughly turned her to face him. He pinned her arms over her head, and dipping his hips down, he slowly, gently slid his girth between her thighs while staring deep at her. You're mine his lustful gaze read. Yes I am Katherine's read back, and she closed her eyes and let him kiss her neck while he slowly pumped up and down as they stood facing one another. But it didn't last long. He slung his left arm under her ass, his right arm around her shoulders and then picked her up. Katherine kept her eyes closed and instinctively held on around his neck. She wasn't sure where they were going, but at this point she trusted that he knew what he was doing.

Tony carried her that way into the living room towards the sofa she and her roommates so often crashed on. He bent down and laid her on her back, staying in her the entire time. He knelt in front of her, spreading her legs far apart. He held one leg in his arm, the other resting on the back of the couch. Her legs were elevated in the air as he began to thrust in her slowly. Then faster. He kissed the calf of the leg he held, then the arch and top of her foot slowly. She melted when he guided his left hand down and massaged her clit with his thumb as he continued to take her. Touch yourself. He whispered. I want you to cum.

 

Tony marveled at her incredible body as she lay out on her back before him. She couldn't see him take her in, because her eyes were closed. But his cock only swelled more as he watched her body slide and twist at the force of his pumping. Her tits didn't sway like Stephanie's, which he found incredibly erotic. But he found himself just as turned on by her small breasts bouncing, her firm thighs contracting around him, and her taut stomach gleaming with sweat. Her whole body was electric and Katherine whimpered softly as she neared orgasm. She tried with all her might to be quiet, but it was impossible. As she ran her own hands up her torso and grabbed her straining tits, she pinched and massaged her nipples, causing her to groan loudly. She groaned again as she felt Tony speeding up the pressure on her pussy and clit. His cock filled every available inch of her. She scratched her neck and collar lightly as he remained focused on her rhythm. Tony and her began to sync with each ensuing thrust, then she grabbed his wrists. Her hips began to buck. Her chest began to redden, her eyes shut and her back began to arch. She felt like she was going to explode. She wanted him to do the same. Yes, yes, yes...Tony chanted frantically. It was too much. Too, too much. She knew she it was wrong, but she had gone this far and wanted it all. So she moaned desperately...cum with me Tony. Do it. Cum inside me. He didn't stop, but didn't speak. Her eyes still closed, she again urged him. Cum in me Tony. I want you to explode inside me.

 

With that he fell on her, and gaining a better angle he grabbed the armrest of the couch over Katherine's head and pulled himself just a bit deeper, a bit harder. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in tightly. He gave her three massive thrusts and moaned, then paused for a nanosecond...then with a deep, soft moan, Tony emptied himself inside her. Katherine felt his dick spasm inside her, and the warm cum shooting deep inside of her. His dick pulsing, she matched his pleasure as her clitoris sung. He grunted through his teeth oh..shit...holy....ssshhhhhitt and placed a hand over her mouth as she nearly screamed- fuuuuuckkkkk, oh fuck yes, fuck.....wave after wave of energy ran through her as she arched and twisted against the weight of Tony's frame, which had now collapsed on her. They twisted and turned on one another for several seconds, letting the orgasm pass through them.

They both laid there for several minutes, quietly catching their breath and taking in what had just happened. Katherine was still in a fog when Tony finally pulled himself up and out of her. He headed to the kitchen to collect his clothes. Then he turned to look at her. Naked and exhausted, she looked gorgeous to him. Katherine admired Tony's naked physique as he stood there. He too looked dazed, and extremely satisfied. He smiled at her quickly, then turned and walked upstairs. Katherine laid right there on the couch for a good 15 minutes while she came to her senses. She knew tomorrow she would feel terrible. For now however, as she stared at the ceiling and as her breathing recovered, all she could think was wow, that was amazing.

12