Roommates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers

"You little slut. Acting like you are better than everyone else..." My eyes widened in shock. Before I could protest, he leaned in, pressing his lips against my ear. "Walking around in that tiny red bikini all day..." The sheer lust in his voice made me blush.

"Alex, stop it. This is not funny. Stop messing with me." He just tightened his grip against my wrists. His head dipped down to my neck and he inhaled my scent. He began running his lips back up my neck as he spoke.

"You messed with me first. Fucking teasing me with your perfect little body," he began to grind his hips into mine, "Making me watch your tits and ass bounce around all fucking day," he growled softly against my neck.

"Alex, you're drunk and confused and mad at Patricia. Don't do this. You want her. Don't take that shit out on me," I whispered, unsure.

"No," Alex chuckled, "Nooo no. You," he hissed, "You had me so hard all day. I had to leave the party just to jerk off." What could only be Alex's quickly hardening cock began to press against my stomach. "Finally, I just I had to get Patricia to blow me. Even then, it took me forever to cum 'cause I wanted your lips around my cock, not hers," he chuckled, "When you walked in on us, I really thought I had lost it."

"Alex," I mumbled, trying to think straight. Trying and failing. I felt my body beginning to respond for me. My nipples were pressing through my tank top, my stomach was tightening. My hips began to roll with his, between my legs my pussy began to ache. I had been so turned on all day that everything he did, everything he said, felt amazing.

"I saw the look in your eyes when you saw us. You try to pretend you are such a good girl, but I know exactly what you are." His words began to get lost as he buried himself in my neck. He let go of my wrists and wrapped his arms around my waist. I buried my hands in his hair, not wanting him to stop what he was doing. He pulled me off the wall. He sucked and nipped against my neck, I let my head fall back to give him more access. I sighed,

"Alex, oh my...No...Alex. This is...Elliot is-" I had barely finished saying Elliot's name when Alex violently pinned me back against the wall. He latched his hands back around my wrists and slammed his hips against mine. His force sent shivers through my body. I gasped.

"Fuck him! Fuck Elliot!" he spat, "Just seeing him touch you drives me crazy!"

That shocked me back to reality. I sputtered out,

"This...this is Elliot's house and he's...he's my...boyfriend. I can't...I can't do this." Alex just stared at me for moment. It was like he was trying to read my eyes, to see if I was telling the truth. Finally, a sly smile formed across his face. His eyes began to fill with lust. Then, slowly, calculatedly, he said,

"If you want me to stop, I'll stop. But first, I am gonna need you to stop grinding against my cock." It was only then that I realized that my hips were moving of their own accord. They were seeking release from the tension that he had built up. One of my legs was sliding up to his hip to give my pussy better leverage to grind against him. I looked down and saw that I was so wet that I could see a damp spot forming on my underwear. I blushed. I'm sure Alex could feel it. I had been so frustrated all day. He chuckled. He gently released my wrists. He grabbed my leg and brought it up to hook around his hips. His other hand began to slide down the side of my body like he could memorize my silhouette through touch. "So...do you want me to stop?" he challenged. He punctuated the sentence by thrusting his hips against mine and then, expertly, matching my rhythm. He continued to run his hands up and down my sides. I bit my lip, angry, fighting the longing in my core. My head was swimming with lust. The tequila and Alex were definitely not helping.

Suddenly, he pulled away from me, breaking the contact between our bodies. "I need an answer Erica," he asked, earnestly. I turned bright red, not from embarrassment, but from anger. Every scenario began to roll through my brain. And every time my throbbing pussy made me lose focus. The man I had been fantasizing about was right here in-front of me. I was tipsy. I was horny. I hadn't had a guy make me cum in ages. I glared back at him.

"Fuck you. No, don't stop," I whispered. He bit his bottom lip as his eyes raked over me.

"God, you are so fuckin' hot when you're mad."

He brought his hands to either side of my face and pulled me in for a kiss. We positively devoured each other's mouths. We ended up back against the wall. My legs spread as he lifted my ass so both of my legs could wrap around his hips. His now hard cock was pressing against me. I ran my fingers through his hair, raking over his scalp. He moaned into my mouth. With my legs locked around him, he brought his hands to my tits and played with the nipples through my shirt. I moaned into his mouth. He began to tease me by moving between fucking my mouth with his tongue and playfully biting my lips. He moved from my mouth, down my neck, to my tits, taking one nipple and sucking it through my shirt while he groped the other. He switched. My head was back, rolling against the wall, in pleasure. I felt his strong arms wrap around me and pull me off the wall.

Before I knew it, I was under him on the floor. He impatiently shoved his hands under my tank to get to my tits. He hastily pulled it off over my head. The cool hardwood floor felt amazing against my skin. He took one tit than the other into his warm wet mouth, and I nearly cried out right there and then but I caught myself. My hands, still firmly in his hair, began to slide down his neck and rested on his well muscled shoulders. Just feeling those muscles coiling underneath my touch made me shiver. My back arched my breasts into his mouth. My hips were splayed open under him. I hated to admit it, but I was at his mercy.

He came back up and began to kiss me again. He ran his hands around to the inside of my thighs. He pulled my boy shorts to one side and ran his fingers up and down the outside of my pussy; teasing my clit, then dipping in further and teasing my hole. He moaned between kisses,

"You're soaked."

I ran my hands down his back to the elastic of his boxers, I delicately ran my fingers under it, teasing him. In response, he growled and quickly removed his boxers himself. His cock sprang free. All I could do was stare. It was...impressive. Thick and long and already wet with pre-cum. I found myself wondering if I had bit off more than I could chew. Alex saw me staring and smiled. He pulled my boy shorts off to reveal my pussy. It was glistening with wetness that was dripping down my thighs. As he took in the sight of me, I swear, I saw his cock twitch. A lurid smile spread across his face, "I've had to watch the ass walk around all day," he mumbled. He picked me up and spread me belly down across the bed.

He maneuvered me to my hands and knees. He grabbed my ass and and began to massage it. Suddenly, I felt his warm, wet tongue begin to run all the way up and down my pussy. It felt so good I nearly came. My toes began to curl. He spread my pussy with his fingers and began to run his tongue back and forth on my clit. I began to whimper. He then took his tongue and began licking my entrance, making me so wet I could feel my juices running down my thighs. He then let his tongue drift back to my ass and he began to delicately lick my asshole. I'd never had a guy do that before. It felt amazing. And dirty. And primal. He took his fingers and pushed them into my pussy. He quickly found my spot and began to stroke it with the pads of his fingers. I was getting so close I could scream. But he was taking his time, keeping me on the edge and driving me crazy. When he pulled his fingers and his tongue away I nearly sobbed. But when he began to pressed his cock against my entrance, I gasped. I had never wanted to be fucked more in my entire life.

Swiftly, he shoved himself into me to the hilt. I had to bury my face in the covers to stifle my cry. He was so big and thick that I was filled instantly. Almost painfully. My whole body trembled. He drew almost all the way out and shoved himself back in again. I cried out again with pleasure into the bed. Somewhere in the back of my head I registered that we were getting too loud. I begged,

"Slow down...Elliot is-" Alex reached forward, roughly grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head up to his. My head bent back over his shoulder, my was throat wide open, my was body bowed to his desire.

"If you talk about him again while I'm inside you, I'ill really make you scream," Alex threatened, his breath heavy with lust. He pulled himself all the way out and plunged his full length back into me to make his point. He kept my head up out of the sheets. Unable to bury myself in the bed, I had to screw my eyes shut and bite my lips together to keep from screaming. He let out a needlessly loud and satisfied "Fuck!" Soon after, I heard him chuckling in my ear, "You're so fucking tight."

He pulled me fully upright, my back pressed against his chest. He spread me onto his lap with his cock still inside me. I had never fucked like this before. I, shyly, began to grind against him. "Ooh, no Erica," I could hear the patronizing smile in his voice, "you are going to have to fuck me better than that." His tone made my blood boil, I begin to ride up and down his full length. Slamming my hips onto his until they made a satisfying smack every time. "Good gir-" he sighed, the rest of his sentence got caught in his throat as he gasped in pleasure.

As we fucked, he massaged my tits, and kissed his way up and down my neck. I couldn't help myself, I buried my hand between my legs, massaging my clit in a frenzy. He took one of his hands and brought his fingers to my mouth. "Suck," he commanded. I did. He began to make his fingers going in and out of my mouth, mimic his cock going in and out of me. He then took those fingers and brought them to my clit only to find my hand there already. His wet fingers joined mine and their movements against my clit. "Dirty girl, you wanna cum?" he asked, his voice heavy with effort. I was barely holding on, how he was forming sentences was beyond me. I hardly registered the question. I was pried open with pleasure. I know its odd, but the only image I can compare it to is a cello being played by an expert. He was skillfully playing me, he was making me moan just the way he wanted. Wrapping my wrists in his grip, he pulled my hands away from my clit. He began to slow down our pace. I whimpered.

"I asked you a question Erica," he said.

"Yes!" I responded.

"Yes what?" he pushed.

"Yes, I want to cum," I whispered desperately.

"I don't believe you."

"I do," I tried.

"Beg," he commanded. I wasn't quite sure of what to say. But I wanted to cum. I needed to.

"Please Alex. Fuck, please make me cum. Fuck me. I need to be fucked," I whimpered. He let my hands go and dug his fingers into the muscles of my hips. He was going to leave bruises. He began to pick the pace back up, going deeper with each thrust. I felt my orgasm building deliciously slowly but steadily.

"Can he make you cum?" he whispered, his voice rough. I ignored him. I let my head fall over his shoulder. My mouth was right next to his ear.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me, Alex," I begged. I began to nibble on his ear lobe. I reached my hands back to pull his hair, hoping to distract him.

"Answer me or I stop," he seethed.

"No!" I cried, "No. He can't. He can't," I confessed.

"Oh Erica," he moaned. He almost sounded sorry. Almost. He brought one hand to my clit and began to roll it between his fingers. His other hand clutched my hips as he began to pick up the pace. His hips were meeting mine, thrusting up into me. I felt my breath quicken. My eyes rolled back into my head. I was ridding his cock as hard as I could. "Cum for me baby," he whispered. With those words I felt myself fall apart. It started as a soft, almost whining moan, which quickly gained intensity and volume. I wrapped my hands over my mouth to muffle my cries. I felt my pussy begin to spasm around him. I felt so incredibly full. My legs began to tremble with pleasure. My whole body was vibrating in ecstasy. This is what I had wanted for months now and I was finally getting it. I felt his breath on my neck become ragged, his thrusts became merciless and, shortly after I felt my body finish shuddering around him, I felt his cock get harder than I thought possible. Soon after, I felt ropes of hot sticky cum coat the inside of me.

When we came to, we were in a sweaty heap. In our post coital haze I swore he leaned over and gave me an uncharacteristically sweet kiss on the shoulder. I looked at him, my body was still recovering from what we had just done, but my mind began to race.

"Alex?" I whispered with concerned and shock. He read my face.

"Erica, don't-"

"I-I need to get out of here." I scrambled to my feet and began to search the room for my clothes. I put them back on.

"Erica, please, listen-" he begged. I opened the door and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I barreled back into my room. I slammed the door and locked it. I had completely forgotten about Elliot until,

"What's wrong babe?" he mumbled half asleep. I nearly screamed in fear. I stared at him, chest heaving. What had he heard?

"Nothing, just a bad dream," I whispered.

"Ok," Elliot mumbled as he fell back into a deep sleep. I went to the bathroom in our suite and turned on the shower.

What had I done?

TBC...

Aeli
Aeli
145 Followers
12