Roommates, or Bogey Lives!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

I rose and kissed her again, and she was passionate about kissing me right back. I led her back to the bed and we crawled under her covers together and I held her, looking into her eyes. She averted her eyes and I asked her, "What's wrong?"

"I'm fat," she said, and I rolled my eye, exasperated.

"Marilee," I said, "you must be fishing for compliments, because that's just not true. I mean, I weigh 145. What do you weigh?" I knew it was a dangerous question, especially since I'd kind of set a limit.

"A hundred and thirty-five pounds," Marilee said, and I laughed. I mean, I really laughed hard.

"That's fat?" I said and I saw the hurt in her eyes. "Come on, Marilee," I said, trying not to smile. "Just because I can't see your bones doesn't mean you're fat. Did Steve say something to you?" That touched the nerve, and she started to cry.

"Steve's an asshole, and if he said something that hurt your feelings, I'm glad I kicked his ass," I said, wincing from the pain of my bruised guts.

"I'm twenty pounds overweight," Marilee said, "That's a lot."

"Damn, girl," I said, "That's not overweight! Half of that's got to be your tits! And if you're talking about getting rid of those, I'm going to fight you." That actually made her laugh, and I kissed her again. I held her close to me and I kissed her hard, and I never wanted to let her go.

My hand found one of her big, luscious tits, and we both shivered. It felt so good in my hand, so firm and warm, and oh man, so soft. I pushed back the covers and ran my tongue across her nipple, and then I sucked on it. I felt it tightening up and getting harder in my mouth, and I sucked, man, I sucked.

"Not so hard!" Marilee moaned and I pulled it back a bit, but not much. I kissed her tit and then started sucking on the other one, listening to Marilee moan softly. I ran my hand down her side and over her ass, squeezing, and then around to her pussy.

Marilee opened her legs and I pushed my fingers into her groove, still slick but not dripping, not yet. I tickled her clit while I sucked on her tits, and she got wetter. I slid my fingers lower and found her cunt, and I teased around it, not really going in, but feeling her hot, wet hole move under my fingers. I pushed two fingers in and Marilee gasped and her fingernails dug into my back.

I put my mouth to her chest between her tits, and they were pressing to my face and other than my eye hurting like a bitch, my face had never been happier. I was fucking her cunt with my fingers, nice and slow, and I could feel her getting wetter and her pussy trying to grab my hand and pull it inside her. We were both really worked up, and it was really late, so I went for it.

I kissed Marilee and kissed her hard, planting my hands on either side of her shoulders and I pushed up. I used my thighs to force hers farther apart, and I stabbed my cock into her pussy, getting inside on the third try. Man! I went to town on Marilee, fucking her as hard as I could. I was pounding her good, fast and hard, man. Her pussy felt so good, all grabbing my dick and trying to slow me down, but I wasn't going for that. I kept it up, really letting her have it, and she wasn't moaning, man. She was shouting. She was calling my name and and moaning and shit, and her nails were ripping across my back, and her pussy was slamming up against me too, trying to fuck me as hard as I was fucking her.

Marilee's pussy was starting to really grab hard and grip, and it felt like she was trying to tear my dick off, but damn it felt so good. Her face and her creamy tits were all red and sweaty, and she was really screaming. I was pretty sure I knew how she felt, because I was making some noise too, and I was definitely covered in sweat. I kept up the slamming and she kept screaming, but she wasn't slamming back anymore, and she looked like something was wrong, like she was really hurting, her face all twisted like my dick was a knife and I was twisting it in her.

I wish I could say I was all concerned, but I was close to shooting and I wasn't stopping for anything, and I kept slamming it to Marilee until I blew off, screaming and shaking. I came so hard that it felt like my whole spine ran out my cock and into her, because as soon as my body unlocked I fell, wasted worse than after any punch. But since we were being quiet now I heard the pounding on the wall. I guess we'd been giving the neighbors a show.

Her body was hot and wet, sticky, but so was mine. We were breathing hard, like making noises when we breathed, groaning with every breath. Still gasping, Marilee said, "You moth-motherfucker! You have to l-let me b-breathe, you can't just fu-fuck like that."

"Next time," I said after a deep breath. "Man, you were great, Marilee!"

As soon as we could breathe I was back on her, kissing her, looking into her eyes. She was smiling, even when we kissed, and I started to think she was laughing at me, so I asked her, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," she said, and she bit her lip which was adorable. "I've just never come like that. Never so hard!"

Oh yeah... Bring on Steve, shit, bring on ten Steves, and I'll fight 'em all.

Marilee went in to take a quick shower, and I was going to follow her in when somebody with a big hand knocked on the door. I pulled on my jeans and checked through the peephole, and then I opened the door and promised the amused-looking officers that we would be keeping it down for the rest of the night.

They made me get Marilee out of the shower so she could tell them she was okay, and I even let them in to look around. I guess we made more noise than I'd thought.

After they left we took that shower together, and I'm telling you, no matter what Marilee said, for me it was like taking a shower with a supermodel. We ended up crashing together in my room, because her bed was all wet and sticky.

We've learned to keep it down when it's late, but ever since then there's been a pretty good chance that when we fuck we're gonna make some noise. We've been roommates for two years now, and we're still going strong.

Marilee lost a few pounds, but she looked too damn skinny, like a stick with tits, and before long she was back to her nice, soft, normal body. She has started wearing clothes that fit though, and that girl turns heads wherever we go.

We still have movie nights, and that always good for making out, but I'm probably the only man in town whose woman gets "capital H" horny from watching a UFC match. A good cage match always means a visit from the cops, if it's too late. And sometimes, once in a while, she'll tell me that she's not interested and go into her room and close the door. I wait a minute or two, and then I kick in the door and fuck her brains out. We both seem to enjoy our games.

Oh, before I forget, nobody knows what the third tattoo is, because I won't tell. Marilee thought it was Latin, but it's not. I'll never tell her that it's just funny English because the meaning is still clear and true; it means "Door to Heaven".

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers
12