All Comments on 'Roommates or More?'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 475 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
helen hunt

helen hunt you make my hearts do acrobatic stunts

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 4 years ago
Friends With Benefits

Can a man and woman room together in a space sharing sexless relationship? As the story evolves the sterility of their relationship dissolves but a romance does not bloom to the disappointment of many of the readers. Classical comedy ended with a marriage or childbirth, The sterility dissolves, but a bond does not evolve in its wake.

PoiuygtyuPoiuygtyuover 3 years ago

This story has quite possibly the least realistic inter-personal interactions I've ever seen in a story. Even characters in fantasy, hypnosis, or sci-fi stories have more believable interactions. What makes it even worse is that if it was real it would just be incredibly sad. The woman is just leading him on and he just goes with it. If it was a cuckold story, I'd just say that's your fetish and stop reading, but it's just really poorly written and unrealistic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bleah

Dude came across as extremely simpy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

fuck why did it end like that

ColoradocwbyColoradocwbyover 3 years ago

I love this story. I’ve read it several times. You should write a sequel about how their relationship develops.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

I think it shouldn't have ended as it did and would love to read a followup to it.

clever_catclever_catover 3 years ago
Fiction?

When I was in college I had a girlfriend who, after her fiance returned after several months, introduced me to her younger sister. A similar situation to that in this story and one that I've heard from other guys my age as well.

Don't be so negative! Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it isn't happening right under your nose.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoover 3 years ago

That was beautiful, Orie. I've known people like in my life, people that you know are in love, they just can't see it. A few turn out well but most don't, unfortunately. I LOVE where you left, feeling good about them probably, but not definitely getting together. It was a terrific story, guess I'm going to have to read your others now. Thanks for letting us become part of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Loved the story

Follow up please too many loose ends

loveevolloveevolover 3 years ago

orie, I thought this was more then words, being in there place, in that moment, then I believe a person could understand,

thanks so much and again and again 💘

Babe9Babe9over 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story.

GenKachGenKachover 3 years ago

This is definitely one of my favorite stories. I loved the slow buildup to the sexual activity

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

AWWWWWW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i feel like it should be longer, but 10/5 stars, amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Simply amazing just brings me slowly, wanting more and more so so sexy just makes the belief that you should be with someone who you can be completely bare with and they love you wholly for it

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Another

Another great story, nice friendly characters well described with a plot that could have been real, great sex .

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
What are friends for?

A lot of fun without a lot of uncomfortable feelings. A fun story with arousing sex. What fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great, incredibly frustrating story

Very well written. I guess not all guys are alike, because there is no way I could make it through a quarter of that story without falling in love and either consumating it or moving out and trying to forget all about her. As it was, the fooling around would have been great, but the emotional turmoil would have been hell and simply not worth it.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Delightful, fun ... all that suspense is so sweet and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enough...for now...

You ,left off at just the right point for a sequal.Great sexual tension between the protagonists.As they say in Japan... MOTO...MOTO... MOTO!!!(more, ...more.. . MORE!!!)

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is definitely the hottest best story I’ve ever read on Literotica 🥵

I was so sorry to reach the end.

I would gladly pay for a sequel

Well done, very Wei done.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perfectly done emotional and physical escalation, and I am always a big fan of this kind of nudity. (i.e., acknowledging the sexually arousing nature of it, but not making the mistake of thinking it leads to a loss of control and reason)

printerofpaperprinterofpaperabout 3 years ago

Liked how this got to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"I love you too much to make love to you."

I nodded in agreement.

- What bullshit.

At that point, I stopped reading and I skipped to the last few paragraphs, just to see how it ended. I wasn't surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the part where he shaves her.. I'd once asked a boyfriend of mine to do it for me (much to his shock and delight) and it brought back all those memories! Definitely one of the kinkiest things I've done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While her nursing duties are essential the rest of her life is one meaningless and immoral hookup after another. She’s not a person who will ever be faithful to a partner... he needs to run away from her. She’ll drag him down to her level...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am sorry even till the last page Megan & Jake did not have penetrative sex when Sally let JAKE FUCK HER ALBEIT WITH A CONDOM IN PLACE AND ALSO LET JAKE EAT HER WAXED BALD PUSSY !!

I THINK JAKE & MEGAN BEING SO MUCH IN LOVE SHOULD !OVINGLY AND TENDERLY FUCK EACH OTHER !! JAKE SHOULD PRAISE MEGAN'S PUSSY EVERY HOUR HE IS AWAKE !! HE SHOULD LOVINGLY WHISPER IN HER EARS HOW MUCH HE LOVES HER CUNT & CLAIM IT AS HIS PROPERTY !!

👅👍💞🤞🇬🇧🤓👃 & SNIFF HOW SHE& HER PUSSY SMELLS & HOW HER CUNT JUICES AFFECT HIS TASTE BUDS !!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

love and sex, sex and love. Sex is so much better when love is there, period!

Tittylating to say the least.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

i enjoyed reading this story,,jake is a guy, just an ordinary guy but megan is a mystery,,spelled "slut"..jake should probably get away from her asap! sally has her head screwed on correctly and would be the bettter partner. i've had my share of wing nuts,,,,they never get better.

Virgo6Virgo6almost 3 years ago

I don’t know how many times I have read this. I come back to it a couple times a year. Megan and Jake have some of the best chemistry I have read on this sight. That’s a testament to good story telling and writing.

ddreadedd4funddreadedd4funalmost 3 years ago

Five stars doesn’t do justice to this story. Very well done!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionalmost 3 years ago

One can only hope. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely Outstanding!!! Deserving more than 5 stars. Excellent from start to finish, just hope you add to it.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Arousing from beginning to end, Megan is an enigma, beautifully created. Does need a second part where Jake and Megan fulfil there love sexually. Sally played her part well but Jake needs more than just the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need some bleach to wipe this simpy shit out of my memory. Good writing though !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Written decently but.. Megan's basically scum, nothing matters as long as she gets fucked. I had a hard time having any respect for this dude as he sits there crooning for a girl who's bragging about fucking a married guy cause he's got a big dick.

I ended up skipping everything after she said that. Not worth finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was *incredibly* well written, and a satisfying ending even if it was a slight cliffhanger

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Someone is afraid of emotional commitment. I think she’s warming up to the idea and it seems she found a decent guy to try it with,……most likely again. Fear on that level only comes from a really bad burn.

They seem like a fun couple, I sure hope things work out for them.

270498270498over 2 years ago

I like the style of writing. Very erotic and arousing. But the story was a little bit off the road and confusing. I really like the idea of having a safe and controlled environment where you can exercise your physical desires. I hope a get such an awesome roommate for me in the future. I loved Jake's character.

P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

Great story, read every word!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Good story... I see Megan as a slut, who cheats, and has serious Lesbian issues. Not to mention, a Size Queen for BBC!!! She has far to many issues to ever settle into a committed relationship!!! She will soon be in the cheating slut/LW category...

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Second time for me. Voted this time, hard five. Really enjoyed it.

Airman76Airman76over 2 years ago

Great story, great characters, you really made them come alive, literally!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Ending wasn't what I was expecting. Sis does him but Megan Can't (or won't)? Disappointed.

artty67artty67over 2 years ago

Nice story, well written and easy to read. Normally go for stories with girls getting reluctant spanking, but this was good.

Thanks Arthur

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely. Go with the Sister.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Disappointed

Give us reasons for not fucking Jake.

Loving with one guy and sport fucking another.

I skipped 3 chapters and read the final.

Fuck Sally.

Both girls have some strange fetish’s.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like Gina the best rest is like a dream

bigtextruckerbigtextruckerover 2 years ago

Wtf? I can't screw around with you because I love you, I only fuck people who mean nothing to me? Has to be one of the worst stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This deserves a sequel.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 2 years ago

Not sure Megan can give herself exclusively to one man, but after being tortured for months, it might be worth the try. 5-star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely one of the good Stories on here. I believe it’s an accomplishment to have such a sad way to develop a Character in a sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story of a relationship based on openness, care and trust BEFORE sex.

Definitely need a continuation. Sisters sharing has possibilities.

ColoradocwbyColoradocwbyover 2 years ago

I love this story. It’s one of my favorites. I’ve read it several times. Love the character details. I would love to see a sequel and find out how things continue to develop between Jake and Megan. Please write another.

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

This story, though well written is a classic example of the writing condition known as "Premature Climax" also known as PC. Unfortunately PC (the acronym) is so overused in a literary sense as to render it totally superfluous and it died a premature (pardon the terrible pun) end.

This started as a decent tale and could have been a good FAPPING tale or a good "Paybacks are a Bitch- BITCH!!", maybe a chance at the old fall back...a Comedy! or even a good start on a nice "Happy Ending Romance". But it wasn't meant to be. So sad, too bad.

cristiangs07cristiangs07over 2 years ago

for me, it was a fantastic story.

It is true that Jake allows Megan to do what she wants, but he gets his revenge with Sally, because it is evident why Megan did not want to watch, because she was jealous, possibly of both and not just Jake.

It is quite obvious that everything Megan does is an escape, a defense not to face her emotions, both for Jake and for her own sister. What they are doing is incest, no matter how many excuses or physical barriers they put up, and it is evident that both sisters are attracted to each other, and not only in a physical sense, so they do not dare to face it.

Lastly, for those who say it's a bad story because Megan behaves like this or because Jake lets her, I would recommend not confusing feelings towards the characters with the quality of a story. To consider Megan a bad person to some degree, or to acknowledge that she is not acting well, it is not bad writing, it is a bad personality. She must learn to be otherwise, clearly Jake and Sally are the ones for her.

She needs the dose of toxicity in her life, so fuck the rules, and share the love with Jake and Sally.

This story shows us three characters that clearly fit together, because everything Megan does shows her true feelings. She doesn't dare to be totally incestuous with her sister, so she sleeps with women while she denies being lesbian or bisexual. She also doesn't dare to acknowledge her feeling for Jake, so she denies her emotional commitment to the best of her ability, seeking out a married man simply because of the size of her cock.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

An EXCELLENT tale!!!

Congratulations this is my second time reading this story, I have again found the characters interesting and very human, all their thoughts and emotions are clear, neither of the primary characters wanted to upset the status , and worked to that end until Sally made her second appearance and forced the issue.

Thank you for publishing this excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hard through most of the story. Funny how I was so involved reading, I didn’t jerk off - That’s a first. Excellent story, more please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story and would love to have a nurse move in with me. At my age, I need one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still one of the very best here. I do hope you'll write more in the future.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

5 very HARD stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is awful. Megan is an emotionally abusive slut. How is that remotely arousing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was so, so hard reading this story. Pre cum leaking all the time imagining me being the guy. Desperate to cum but it will have to wait. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a amazing story, the way it was written and how cinematic it felt at some parts, but I lost interest when Meg talked about the Doctor and Gina, I guess I’m just used to the perfect love story so when that happened it kinda killed the rest of the story, but don’t get me wrong this was still amazing. 4/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my God... Very well written. Damn, I had to stop reading and _________ (fill in the blank). Great story !!!!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Great story! I hope you have a sequel in mind. Soon I hope! I have always loved redheads, and I like small tits to big ones anytime!

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 2 years ago

Great story. I like how you made it last and allowing for a part 2 or more. That’s talent !!!!

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 2 years ago

I fucking love this story, glad I rediscovered it.

5/5. Favorite.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Another weak dude story. Go out get laid or at least act like it. You shouldn’t have let tease bitch jerk him the first time. She showing him it’s a lost cause everyday to want her. Sure love her if have to but go out find your own. Pathetic letting her jerk him so she doesn’t feel guilty. Nice experiment but time for you to leave. Sure Gina would let her shack up for some time to figure out something else.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Bullshit. Dr Big Cock whips that thing out she will be all over it. Nothing wrong with it, that’s how we are built sometimes. Don’t lie about it. Like they say if you’re going to dumb, you have to be tough. Dude in for some hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read this story so many times hoping for another installment only to be disappointed.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Great story! 2nd reading was every bit as good as the 1st.

G5902G5902about 2 years ago

Yet again, another February spent at the beach is coming to an end and this day is all about a well established tradition. I always spend this day at the condominium over looking a beautiful beach, sipping a wonderful glass of wine, and reading my all time favorite story. I always spend this week rereading my favorite stories and this story still remains as my absolute favorite!!! (I looked for my past comments about this story — I apologize, but I was certain that I have always commented when I read this spectacular story)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, Megan-slut strings along loser wimp while she fucks anything that moves, including the predictable lesbian co-worker and the stereotype big black cock, and rubs his nose in it. Captain jerk-off just shrugs it all off. Good Lord - does this loser have one ounce of dignity or self-respect in his entire pathetic body? I guess she figures that giving loser-wimp an occasional handjob on the couch is easier than finding another roommate willing to put up with her.

It's only after Megan-slut's sister Sally jumps all over his pole that she even hints at a relationship. He's a pathetic wimp, she's a self-centered slut, and Sally, the only one in the story that's honest about herself, will end up forgotten by loser wimp because Megan-slut steps up the teasing a notch out of jealousy.

On the bright side - at least he'll never catch an STD from her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Put her ass in the street. She fucks everything that walks, male and female. She leads him on in guise of caring for him. What a BITCH!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, creative, and not too drawn out. Descriptive from both points of view. It'll come to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was great and told very well. i don't think Megan is a one person gal though. Very well told with just the correct amount of tempo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I simply loved the twists and turns. Every time I thought I knew where the story was headed, you tricked me. Throughout, though, the story just made me smile (and turned me on.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This dude is down bad. 😂

peter944peter944about 2 years ago

To me it’s not resolved, although I get it you want to leave it to the reader but after all that build up…. Lol. Otherwise we’ll done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel like I'd get too jealous and kill Gina

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sweet ending

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsalmost 2 years ago

This may be the best erotic writing I have Enjoyed Here,!,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dawm... All that building... But I am certain that they will not be good together. She is too wild free to be a only one relationship... He will be faithfull to her, but she will break his heart once she decide to fuck another guy, or girl...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The most erotic story I've read till now. All foreplay by words and I kept reading to know when real action will take place and Meg will be ravished or will ravish him. Gave such a painful hardon. Keep going.

smellytoes4showssmellytoes4showsalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic read. Five stars times two. Thanx 4 sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Sure, Megan's refusal to have intercourse is puzzling since she seems hot for his body. The way Sally came around to their living arrangement was encouraging and she provided some needed relief for poor Jake. This story begs for a "Part 2", to see if Jake ends up with Sally or Megan -- or possibly someone else. Also, maybe some background info to find out more about Megan's past. She seems to run hot and cold. Flirty and touchy-feely, but no sex so far, even with an obvious emotional attachment. (Sally noticed this strong attachment.) There are many possibilities to explore in a "Part 2".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Incredible story!

Craigt1971Craigt1971almost 2 years ago

Is there another part

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402almost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it .... Couldn't stop reading from start till end... Hopefully there's more

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

I read this story a year ago and thought it was good, after reading other stories here I'm not that impressed with this story. The male was a wimp and the woman an emotional cripple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well crafted, but...left me sad for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

should have ended in them having sex, and saying I love you....

Too bad...

But then this is voyeur section, first time I read it, I won't be reading that category anymore....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I grey rock when she tells me about Dr. Big cock like a self respecting man. She is out when the lease is up. Why are half the stories on here spineless men.

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year ago
This is erotica

Orie, you have managed with good writing to make something that is both classic romance and a very spicy tale. I am amused by the gripes from two ends of the spectrum; those who I assume are feminine don't seem to 'get off' without the couple declaring undying love as the camera pans to the sunset. Meanwhile, the macho men are hungry for you to have the main male 'bang that teasing beyoch until she knows what she has been missing.' Proves that we mostly make love to our own fantasies. I stand with the rest of the readers who love the ride we've been on.

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 1 year ago

Totally brilliant, the tension just keeps mounting throughout. I normally only read 2 pagers but this was exceptional. As a writer I know how much comments are appreciated so 5 stars from me!

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

#storiesthatendtoosoon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous