Rosa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Rosa let her ass drop back down onto the couch as her orgasm faded. It had been the most powerful cum the Filipina girl had ever experienced in her young life. As she came down from her orgasmic high Rosa felt a moment of shyness which almost led her to cover herself but then she remembered where she was and what she wanted to happen, so she just relaxed keeping her exposed position. The shy moment passed quickly and Rosa was back to enjoying exposing herself to Dave.

Rosa was happy that Dave seemed to be very accepting of her need to show herself off the way she was doing and he seemed to be enjoying the show she was giving him. Rosa could see how Dave's eyes kept straying toward her nude body and openly exposed pussy and knowing his eyes were on her made Rosa excited. It wasn't long before Rosa felt the tingly feeling of lustful excitement begin once again inside her body. The freedom to do whatever she wanted and expose herself as much as she wanted excited Rosa even more than her fantasies had done in the past.

Rosa did feel a bit puzzled by Dave because he wasn't behaving like she had expected. Rosa's mother had told her many times that exposing her body to a man would cause him to feel uncontrollable lust for her, but Dave, while obviously enjoying Rosa's show, just continued to sit calmly in his chair. So far Dave continued to be nice and polite, seeming to be well in control of himself. Far from feeling discouraged by this Rosa felt impelled to do even more to excite her new roommate and her longing to feel his hard cock plundering her helpless pussy only increased.

Rosa found her hand was moving down to her pussy once again and soon the Filipina girl was masturbating once again. The situation she was in was just too exciting for Rosa to resist and she began openly rubbing her clit to bring on another orgasm. It wasn't long before Rosa brought herself to another orgasm, this one even more powerful than the previous one.

***

I watched in fascination as Rosa started to masturbate once again, she really seemed to be into exhibitionism and her new freedom to enjoy it. Since it was quite pleasant to watch her pleasure herself I acted as if there was nothing unusual about what she was doing, Rosa was already much more interesting than I had dared hope for. It wasn't long before Rosa brought herself to another orgasm. Then she relaxed on the couch, her horniness seeming to have been satisfied for the moment, and then she seemed to fall asleep there on the couch.

Looking over at the nude, sleeping girl I couldn't help thinking she was really quite exquisite and already turning out to be far better than I had dared hope for when I'd decided to get a roommate. The girl had small apple sized breasts which were flattened from her lying position but when she stood up they thrust out from her chest the perfect size for my hand. Rosa's legs were still splayed wide as she slept and I had a clear view of her perfectly shaped, shaved pussy. Moisture from her recent orgasms glistened on her inner pussy lips, beckoning me to lick it off. I just sat there for a few minutes admiring the sexy little beauty as she slept.

As I sat there admiring the sleeping beauty I contemplated what the girl might be looking for when she moved here because it seemed like she wanted more than just some place to live while she went to school. I knew from the talk I'd had with her when she rented the room Rosa was living away from home for the first time. There had been hints her parents were fairly conservative so it would seem the girl wanted to enjoy some freedom from that. I decided to let Rosa have what she craved and I would see how far she wanted things to go.

***

When Rosa awoke it took her a moment to remember where she was and she tensed up for a moment when she realized she was laying naked and exposed in the living room of her new home. After a moment however Rosa remembered everything and relaxed into her displayed position once again.

Rosa glanced over at Dave and noticed that while he didn't seem to be able to take his eyes off her display he was otherwise still calm and polite. This had the somewhat perverse effect of only increasing Rosa's desire for Dave even more. This combined with the girl's natural exhibitionism caused the tingle of sexual arousal begin once again within Rosa's pussy. This impelled Rosa into an even bolder action than what she had done before.

Rosa got up from her splayed position on the couch and slowly walked the five steps it took to reach Dave's chair, stopping when she was standing within easy reach of him where he sat in his chair. Rosa could feel Dave's eyes on her naked body as she walked toward him but he remained silent and made no move toward her even after she stopped next to his chair.

"Dave, do you like my body?" Rosa asked as soon as she had stopped next to his chair.

"Yes, I do, you're a beautiful girl Rosa," Dave replied. The girl was standing in just the right position that her shaved pussy was at his eye level and right in front of his eyes.

"If you like it why haven't you done anything?" Rosa asked.

"What do you mean 'done anything'?" Dave replied.

"I mean if you like my body why don't you rape me?" Rosa explained.

"Rape you! What gave you that idea?" Dave asked, a bit of alarm in his voice.

"My mother always told me if I allow any man to see my body he would lose control and rape me. Every time I think about that I get so excited about that happening to me. Especially if it was you that did it to me," Rosa said.

***

I sat there astonished by what Rosa had just told me. It did explain the girl's uninhibited behavior especially since I knew there were a few girls who actually wanted and enjoyed forceful and even violent sexual experiences. I didn't have any problem with having sex with the girl if that is what she really wanted but raping her was a little but much, and not really my style. But after thinking for a moment I thought there was the potential for a lot of fun for us both if I could find out what Rosa really wanted.

"I see. But rape is taking things a bit far don't you think, Rosa?" I said.

"Well, I never did anything with a guy before but the idea of a man doing whatever he wants to me makes me so horny," Rosa said rather boldly for the inexperienced girl she was.

"Doing whatever he wants to do to you even if you don't like it?" I asked her.

"Yes, but if it is a guy like you doing it to me then I am sure I will like it, no matter what it is," Rosa answered.

"You like me that way?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, so much!" Rosa answered enthusiastically. I could see the conversation was exciting her further, dewy moisture clung to the exposed pussy lips that were still right in front of my face.

"Rosa, do you want me to have sex with you?" I asked her.

"Yes, please do whatever you want to me. Don't even ask me, just do it," Rosa answered.

Well, that was certainly a clear answer and Rosa seemed to have an unusual sexual viewpoint. But I needed to do a little more with her before it would be safe to take her the way she wanted.

"Well, that answer is certainly clear enough. But there is more we need to talk about to make sure things are safe for both of us," I said.

"Dave, just tell me what you want and I will do it for you," Rosa replied.

"All right, I will. Do you know what a safe word is, Rosa?" I asked.

"Isn't that a word to use if you really want the other person to stop?" Rosa asked.

"Yes. That is exactly what it is." I answered. Obviously this girl had done a lot of reading on the Internet which simplified things.

"I don't need anything like that with you Dave but if you want me to make a safe word for me you can. I just want you to do it to me," Rosa said.

"Ok then. Your safe word is 'clothes pin'. If you don't like anything I am doing to you all you have to do is say 'clothes pin' and I will stop it immediately," I told Rosa.

"I will remember that but I won't ever want you to stop, no matter what you do to me. But thank you for considering me that way," Rosa replied.

"If you change your mind or it gets too much for you, don't forget 'clothes pin'. As long as you don't use that word then I will do what I want whatever else you might say."

"OK."

Rosa was still standing with her shaved pussy right in front of my face. It was a wonderful sight but I realized that I hadn't seen her bare ass yet. Considering the situation this was something that I wanted to change immediately.

"Rosa, turn around and bend over for me with your hands down on the coffee table," I ordered.

Rosa immediately complied and I was immediately treated to the most wonderful view of her that I had ever seen up until this point. As Rosa turned her beautiful bottom was now right in front of my face and this view was nearly as good as the one from the front. I always love the sight of a cute young girl's bare ass and I had to admit that Rosa's was one of the best I had ever seen. Rosa hesitated for a moment, giving me a little more time to drink in the view of her perfect bottom, moved her legs a bit wider apart, and then bent down until her hands were resting on the table, just as I had ordered her to do.

As Rosa bent over her ass cheeks parted and opened, exposing her flawless crinkled asshole and soaked pussy to my eyes. This has always been secretly my favorite view of any girl's body and again Rosa was just outstandingly beautiful that way, too.

***

Rosa had been a bit impatient with Dave as he talked with her about what she really wanted and assigning her a safe word. Yet at the same time it also gave her a warm feeling about him that he cared about her in that way. But Rosa was also very horny which made her feel impatient about the whole conversation, but she went through it gracefully, realizing that it was something a man in Dave's position had to do.

But now Dave had given Rosa his first order and it sent a new thrill through the teen age girl's body. Rosa was quickly finding that she was even more into exhibitionism than she had thought, showing of her body just made her so hot! And now Dave's sudden more forceful attitude excited her even more.

Rosa moved her feet a bit further apart and bent down as instructed until her hands were resting on the coffee table. This position exposed the most intimate secrets of Rosa's body to Dave's close up view and this excited the Filipina girl immensely, especially since he had ordered her to assume such a wantonly exposed position. And Rosa was finding that being ordered to do sexual things like this by Dave made her extremely horny. Rosa remained quietly in that position for several minutes allowing Dave to drink in the view of her most intimate female anatomy.

***

I just sat there for a couple of minutes taking in the sweet view Rosa was giving me and my cock was now as hard as a rock. This girl was so hot and so willing I just had to fuck her and her pussy was wet and inviting right in front of me. I quickly decided that I wanted Rosa to sit on my cock right here in my chair, she could ride me that way.

Still drinking in the view of Rosa's exposed charms I reached down and unsnapped my jeans and then pulled down the zipper. I could see Rosa looking at me curiously through the V of her thighs as I move the other hand down so that I could push first my jeans and then underwear down, exposing my erect cock. I could see Rosa's eyes widen in her inverted face when my cock came into view.

"Stand up Rosa and come sit on my lap," I ordered, slapping her lightly on one ass cheek.

Rosa quickly stood up, turned around, and moved to sit on my lap. Rosa seemed to be a little bit of a loss about what to do about my hard cock which was in the middle of the area in which she needed to sit. After a couple of seconds of hesitation she sat herself on my thighs with my cock in front of and almost touching her shaved pussy. It seemed she was at a loss about what to do with my cock so I decided to correct that.

"You know what you want to do with my cock, Rosa. Put it in your pussy," I ordered as she sat there staring at it.

***

Rosa sat there for a few seconds, hesitating now that what she had wanted for so long was really happening. There was a little bit of an element of unreality to it because she had imagined it for so long. But Rosa quickly gathered her courage and stirred to follow Dave's instruction.

Even though Rosa had never had sex with a man before she was fortunate because nature had put very little in the way of her taking a man's cock into her pussy for the first time. Unknown to Rosa her hymen was almost nonexistent and would not present any barrier to the cock she wanted to take inside herself.

Rosa grasped Dave's cock in her right hand as she lifted her body until she was kneeling above him. She knee walked forward a little until her pussy was in the right position for what she was about to do and then she lowered her body. As her body became low enough to meet Dave's cock Rosa fitted the head of it to her opening, moving it around a little to wet the tip and get it started. Because of her experience with Charlotte's vibrator Rosa knew exactly what to do to get the cock started into her pussy, and there was nothing to stop the cock from entering her completely. As soon as the head of Dave's cock was started into her vaginal opening Rosa allowed her body to continue to drop until she was sitting on his hips and completely impaled upon his hard cock.

Rosa stopped for a few seconds to savor the feel of Dave's cock as it filled her pussy. To Rosa it felt even better than Charlotte's vibrator had, somehow it seemed to be more right, to fit inside her better. Whatever it was Rosa loved the feel of Dave's cock as it filed her pussy. After resting for a few seconds Rosa began to move, causing Dave's cock to saw in and out in her pussy. This felt even better than just resting with the cock inside her and soon Rosa was riding Dave for all she was worth.

The movement of Dave's cock in her pussy tugged on Rosa's inner pussy lips and clit delightfully. She also soon noticed that the flared side of the head of Dave's cock was brushing by her G spot in a very nice manner with every stroke of the cock n and out of her pussy. This all combined together to drive Rosa rapidly toward a powerful orgasm.

***

When Rosa impaled herself upon my cock it felt delightful, her pussy was very tight but at the same time very slippery. Apparently Rosa had relieved herself of her hymen sometime in the past as it seemed there was nothing to impede the smooth entry of my cock into the innermost depths of her pussy. Or perhaps she just hadn't had much of one, some girls were lucky that way. Rosa hesitated for a few seconds seeming to get used to the feeling for my cock as it filled her pussy and then she began to move. Rosa quickly found a way of moving that caused my cock to move delightfully inside her vaginal passage.

I stayed still for a couple of minutes and just let Rosa do all the work and she did a very good job of fucking herself with my cock as she rode me. But soon the feeling was so strong that I just had to start pushing up into her. I put my hands on her ass and quickly started pushing my cock up hard into Rosa's pussy. This felt even better and I felt the start of an orgasm building up inside me as I kept pushing into Rosa's pussy.

***

Rosa felt Dave's hands grabbing the cheeks of her ass and then he began shoving his cock forcefully up into her pussy. This excited the young Filipina girl even more and she felt the beginning of orgasm start in her clit and pussy. Just as Rosa's orgasm started she felt Dave's cock stiffen in her pussy, and then begin throb in orgasm. Rosa felt the warm feeling of Dave's semen shooting into her pussy as her own orgasm peaked. Knowing that Dave had cum in her somehow made Rosa's own orgasm even better for her and she loved the idea of his semen splashing around inside her pussy.

Exhausted by the powerful orgasm she had just experienced Rosa collapsed onto Dave, noticing idly that while he was naked below the waist he still wore his shirt. Rosa just rested quietly on top of Dave with his softening cock still inside her pussy and his hands caressing and kneading her exquisite ass. Finally after a few minutes Rosa stirred and lifted herself up off of Dave, his cock slipping from her pussy as she did so.

When Rosa stood up she was somewhat surprised when several blobs of Dave's cum dropped from her pussy, it was something she had never experienced before, and she quickly mover her hand down to catch the flow. Rosa looked around for anything that might be available to absorb the sperm leaking from her pussy but there was nothing handy. With an apologetic smile at Dave Rosa quickly skipped away to the bathroom with her semen coated hand under her pussy to catch whatever else might come out.

12