Rose and Tom Ch. 08

Story Info
Rose and Tom continue their explorations.
1.2k words
4.6
10.2k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Different Side

Following last weekend, Rose and Tom needed a bit of a break from the heavy action, and so the next five evenings were comprised of exploratory massages all over each other bodies, as Rose and Tom were trying to find new zones that could bring the same or greater pleasure for each other. In the process, Tom found he gets really into his lower sides being rubbed by Rose's fingers and by sucking on Rose's fingers much like Rose likes sucking on Tom's fingers sometimes. Tom also found the art of lightly stroking Rose's face again, especially fun with Rose laying in his arms, either sitting up or laying on their side on either Tom's or Rose's bed.

Actually Rose's bed made the easiest spot for sitting, as Tom had the wall and Rose could collapse on him and watch the tube or socialize with her roommate Donna and others. Although circles were how Tom started, eventually he found a way to work his fingers in an outline of a heart on Rose's cheeks, half on the left cheek, and its matching half on the right cheek. Tom really found great pleasure in drawing hearts on Rose's cheek, and Rose seemed to like it too and would sit for a half hour just letting Tom draw his hearts on her.

However, it was a Friday night, and this time The Clan was over at Tom's apartment for a game night. After having too much fun with the games, and of course Rose slipped in a few kisses on Tom's lap and in the kitchen during intermissions, the night wound down, and as was happening a lot, Rose stayed behind to be with Tom after the rest left. Once the apartment was picked up, Rose wanted to move upstairs, and by then Tom had had a long day himself with work and class before the evening of fun, so he was agreeable to this.

As soon as they were upstairs and behind closed doors, Rose reached her hand around and pointed at her bra strap, which Tom reached under her shirt and popped the clasps to give Rose needed freedom. From there, Rose wanted to change into pajamas stored in Tom's dresser, and meanwhile Tom took the opportunity to go ahead and take off his pants and shirt and climb into the wall side of the bed. Rose took leave for a few minutes, which gave Tom enough time to have a little fun, he thought. Tom began to reach under his briefs and started stroking his flaccid penis and balls.

However, Rose returned and caught Tom's arm moving around, but Rose did not mind at all. Instead, though, she swapped her hand in place after lying down next to him on the bed. With that, Tom moved his hand over to start teasing first from the outside of the pajamas, and then reached under the elastic, to tease her clit and the whole pubic region through her panties.

Once Tom's fingers felt a bit of dampness soaking through, he went further, going under the band of Rose's panties, and going right to work on her clit, stroking away on her very moist and in fact dripping pussy. Tom kept at it for a while, only stopping when Rose said "I need a rest for a few minutes. Relax and let me work on you." Tom was eager to let Rose work on him for a few and give his hands a break as well.

And so Rose went to work, running her hands up and down Tom's legs, chest, sides, and even giving Tom her right pointer finger to suck on once in a while. Tom reached his left hand to touch Rose, but Rose said "lie still and enjoy me doing the work." Tom's dick was getting warm, then hard, real hard, and really warm, almost too hot for Rose's hands to continue pumping away. Rose's face started to flush, imagining Tom's cock fucking away inside her, pumping in and out of her slick pussy and vagina at a hard and fast rate. Tom finally said, "I'm feeling really ready, if you keep this up, I'm going to cum."

Rose stopped pumping and went to get a condom from the drawer. She asked Tom, "Any ideas for a position tonight?

Maybe something new?" Tom thought quickly thinking back to spoons and said, "Let's try doggie-style. So Tom sat up off the bed, and Rose climbed back on the bed, this time on her hands and knees, with legs spread out to allow Tom to climb between them. Then, Tom put the condom on, and fingered Rose's clit and vagina a bit more, before making the first attempt to thrust into Rose.

Only Tom missed, and wound up giving Rose a nice stroking on her clit and outer lips first. So Tom sat back, and held his hard dick this time, guiding his dick into Rose's extremely wet and warm vagina, before trying to reach forward to steady and start pumping away. But Tom's arms couldn't reach, and so Tom steadied himself on Rose's shoulders, and began thrusting in and out. Tom soon found resting his hand on Rose's butts worked better, and as he propped himself up, the only issue now was weakening knees as he pumped in and out of Rose's vagina.

Rose even reached her hand up a few times to stroke her clit when Tom had to shift his knees every so often. Rose was getting pretty vocal from Tom's actions inside her, as her breathing increased, and the "Oh, ohh, oh, ohhh" and the "yeeaaaahhh" along with the "harder, faster" and the "keep doing that" continued to come from Rose's mouth.

Rose even bucked back on Tom, to increase the in and out rhythm between them. It took Tom a long time to achieve a harder pace of his movements in and out, but when Tom did, Rose said "fuck me, Tom, fuck me hard" and "keep that up, faster, faster" and "oh yeah, oh oh ohh ohhh!"

Tom had had all he could take feeling Rose's vagina tightening on his dick and the sounds of her moaning, he started moaning as well

"Yes Rose, Yes, oh oh oh... oh oh oh... You want me to cum... inside you..."

"Please, fuck me, I want to feel you cum," mumbled Rose as Tom finally spent his load into her, fast and furious, as Tom continued to drive into Rose. As Tom stopped spurting, he slowed his rhythm, and Rose knew he had come, as she felt him exploding into the condom within her.

Tom slipped out, and Rose spun over, and Rose came up to kiss Tom on his gasping lips. They kissed for a good minute even with Tom out of breath and somewhat unsteady on his knees. Tom broke off the kiss to clean up himself, and Rose did the same.

Rose redressed in her pajamas and Tom got his back in his briefs to cuddle and talk for a bit longer before going to sleep. From start to finish, Rose looked at the clock and over an hour had passed since they started, the longest sex session they had had so far. But it was well-enjoyed by both of them, as they relaxed in each other's arms for a few hours of sleep.