Roses

Story Info
The sweet scent of love in the greenhouse.
1.1k words
4.59
12k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His beloved comes to him at dawn.

Always an early riser, he is out in the greenhouse on this summer morning, tending the roses, her favorite pink ones that he grows especially for her. They have a special meaning for the two of them, he sent them to her after their first night together, and she has always remembered and loved him for that.

It has been his pleasure to grow them for his beloved so she will always have them to remember him, even though he no longer has to leave her side.

She quietly enters the greenhouse as the sun peers over the horizon, washing the land in golden light.

He knows she is there; he always does, but pretends not to notice so it won't ruin the delight of her surprise.

She steals up behind him, the scent of her perfume sweet in the morning air, her bare feet damp on the tiles. She puts her arms around him and gives him a playful hug, saying, "Good morning, my sweet love!"

He turns in mock surprise, a freshly cut rose, petals glistening with dew, its fragrance as fine as any perfume offered out to her, smiling and says, "For you, my beloved."

She smiles with delight as she takes it and reaches up on tiptoe to kiss him.

He gathers her into his arms and kisses her tenderly, noting how lovely she looks, how her eyes sparkle in the morning light, and how much he loves her, after all this time.

She still marvels at the intensity of love this man, her man feels for her, undimmed by the passage of time.

They lose themselves in their embrace, each knowing the other's feelings, an intimate connection they have shared through the years, forged by time and love into an almost physical bond between them. They are never alone; even when separated by vast distances; they always feel together as one.

Their kisses turn from gentle brushes to touches more passionate as the fire of their love blazes up.

The rose falls to the bench as he sweeps her hair back and bends to kiss her neck. He knows his beloved well and she loves feeling this way.

Her hands knot in his hair, sighing as delicious shivers pass through her, making her tremble in his arms. She whispers his name and her approval.

He continues, hands combing her golden tresses as he returns to her lips briefly, and then down to the other side of her neck.

She feels her knees weaken and she sags in his arms, almost in a swoon.

He sweeps her up in his arms and sets her on the edge of the bench, taking her face in his hands and kissing her gently and tenderly, stroking her hair until her trembling eases.

She wraps her arms around his neck and whispers, "I love you so much," into his ear.

He smiles and whispers back, "My love, just hearing you say that makes my life complete," and kisses her again.

He notices she is wearing her black silk cami, his favorite, under her gown. It's the same one she wore on their wedding night, long ago.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" He asks, playfully eyeing her.

She looks up at him, coyly, "I don't know what you're talking about, My Dear, I just came out to see the roses."

He runs his fingers lightly down her spine, "I thought you might be sending me a message, dressed like that."

She shivers delightedly, "what message would I be sending wearing this old thing?" She says in an innocent voice, as she holds her robe open for his gaze.

She can see his desire building as his eyes take her in and she drops her robe, takes his face in her hands, and kisses him ardently.

He responds, holding her to him as their mouths merge, tongues dancing and senses reeling in their passion.

He feels her hands move to release him and he steps forward as she gently guides him and they slowly merge to become one.

They hold each other in a fierce embrace, mouths locked together as they savor the delicious sensations.

The sun warms her back and the scent of roses fills the air, their sweet fragrance an intoxicating aphrodisiac.

He moves slowly, delighting in the sensual feeling of her silken embrace. He holds her on the edge of the bench as they move into a familiar rhythm.

She gasps for air, releasing his mouth as she starts to lose herself in the delightful sensation of their lovemaking.

He kisses her neck and throat as she throws her head back and wraps her legs around his waist. His tempo quickens as their fire builds, kindled by the heady perfume of the roses, mixed with their desire.

Her hands tangle in his hair, her legs hold him to her tightly, and she feels the sensations rushing through them as they move urgently together.

She feels him shudder as their passion courses through them and she feels as if she is falling forever through clouds of pink roses as her senses sweep her away.

He hears her soft cry over the roaring in his ears as they climax together. His voice softly repeats his love for her as they hold each other as they shiver together, hearts racing, trembling, slowly returning to earth as the glorious sensations fade to a warm glow.

They hold each other closely, rocking slowly back and forth, her head pillowed on his shoulder, his hands gently stroking her back and hair as the fragrant roses sway in the light breeze.

Their breathing slows and they share another long tender kiss as they reluctantly part.

He picks her up and stands her before him, looking down at her, his eyes softly reflecting the love in he sees in her eyes.

She reaches up a finger and catches a tear from the corner of his eye, still amazed at the way he feels for her, how much he loves her. Still amazed that it moves her man to tears just to see her happy and full of love for him, she glances down, picks up the rose and looks at him, smiling over its fragrant petals. Even after all these years he is still the only man she has ever truly loved and she knows by the way he looks at her, that he feels exactly the same way about her.

He kisses her softly and takes her hand. Together, they walk out into their garden to greet the morning.

The roses sway gently in the breeze almost as if laughing and singing with joy. They live, nurtured by more than just sun and rain, but also the love shared by these two.

They know...