Rose's Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri was trying to comfort Rose and didn't see the Boss's wife come up from the side. Grabbing Shari by the hair she pushed her away causing Sheri to fall onto the couch where they had been sitting. When Shari fell she pulled on Rose's arm turning Rose so she was face to face with the Boss's wife. As she called my wife a slut I saw a right hook land directly onto Rose's cheek bone. Rose went flying backwards landing on her butt slowly rolling onto her side.

Shari jumped up yelling as she grabbed the Boss's wife. Bill was fast approaching the women when Shari was again pushed hard only this time Bill caught her before she hit the floor. I hurried over to stop the girls but with Rose on the ground and Bill now holding Shari I thought the worst was over. The Boss lady turned around looking at Rose calling her names.

Rose now was on her hand and knees and with one hand Rose reached over placing it on the ottoman. Rose slowly lifted her knee placing her foot on the carpet in an effort to stand up. Rose tried to stand but couldn't as her head was still spinning from the punch.

This left her back towards the Boss lady with her legs about a foot apart. I had reached Rose to help her up and make sure she didn't get hit again. In turning my head to see where the boss lady was I saw her take a full step towards my wife. Then just like a punter for the NFL she kicked Rose smack center in her pussy. I had just put my hand onto Rose's arm when I felt the impact of the kick rock Rose's entire body. If the Boss lady was punting a football it would have easily gone 40 yards. Rose's body went a good 2 feet up and 3 feet forward. Rose let out a scream louder than I have ever heard. Rose landed on top of the ottoman bouncing off falling onto her side. Rose screamed from the instant she was kicked until she finally landed on the carpet. Once on the carpet Rose's knees came up to her chest. Her hands were covering her pussy while she cried harder than I have ever heard anyone cry.

Bill grabbed the Boss lady by the back of the neck dragging her out of the house telling her and her sorry ass husband to leave. During the time Bill was forcing her out The Boss lady screamed I'll bet that pussy won't get you promoted now. Shari came running over dropping down the help Rose yelling at me to get back. Ignoring Sharing I went to the side of Rose telling her that I did not plan for anyone to hurt her. Rose was in so much pain that I know she didn't hear me. Then looking down I seen blood seeping into her cotton pants. I grab Shari to get her attention pointing to the blood. Shari quickly told me to call 911.

I didn't ride with Rose in the ambulance but instead took my car. I hadn't planned on this physical assault nor had I wanted Rose physically hurt. I wasn't sure what I was going to do at this time. Bill, Shari and I were in the waiting room when the emergency doctor came to talk to us. He informed me that Rose was going in for surgery as soon as the specialist gets here. He asked me what happen and I told him that she was kicked in the crotch by another woman. After a few more questions he asked me if I wanted to see her which I said no.

Four hours later the operating Doctor came out to talk to me. I have never seen an injury like this he said. The impact hit her at the base of her clitoral area causing the tissue to just explode from the force of the impact splitting in 3 directions. I have repaired everything but I'm very concern with her clit. If it doesn't repair itself it will affect her sexually. I asked him in what way? The doctor told me that the clitoral area stimulates the female during sex making it enjoyable for her as well as helping her to achieve orgasms. If that area doesn't heal properly it will make it very hard if not impossible for her to achieve an orgasm. The doctor started to turn and leave but stopped looking back at me. Rose several times made comments concerning her ability to have a baby. She will be able to have as many children as you too want, but you'll have to put that on hold for a few months as it will be awhile before she can have sexual relations again. She'll be in recovery for a couple hours then you can see her.

I left the hospital a few minutes later with Bill leaving Shari there. We stopped and got something to eat, talked for a while and then I went home. Monday morning around 10am my phone rang and it was Shari. When are you coming up to see Rose? Don't know probably tomorrow. Shari started in on me so I just hung up and turned off my phone.

Tuesday I walked into Rose's room just after lunch. Shari gave me a dirty look as I walked up to the side of Rose's bed. Before Rose could talk I started talking. Rose I want you to know that yes, I wanted to humiliate you, embarrass you and let everyone know that it was you not me that ruined our marriage.

You have been lying to me about being off your birth control and you have been cheating on me. Yet I swear that under no circumstances did I plan or want any physical harm to come to you. As mad as I was, and trust me I have never been that angry in my whole life, I never once thought of physically hurting you. I just hope you believe me.

Tears were running down her face so I turned to leave. Rose grabbed my hand asking me not to go and yes she believes that I would never hurt her in that way. Please stay and talk with me.

Turning I told her no I just can't. Rose I will be leaving town today for a month. You see my mind and heart have been so messed up from you cheating on me that I made a big mistake at work. The corporate people wanted me fired but thanks to my boss who knows about our marriage issue he stopped them from firing me. I am however being discipline which again my boss helped me. I have been suspended for 30 days without pay. I have been told that I have 30 days to get our problems fixed and to get my head straighten out. My boss has given me his time share in Mexico to use and is also letting me cash out the 3 weeks of vacation that I have not used.

Shari blurted out you can't leave her she needs you. Looking at Shari I told her that I can leave because I won't and can't lose my job. Besides I said I had a great teacher as I pointed to Rose, who showed me to put my job 1st before my marriage.

Rose quickly blurted out I'm so sorry Steve. Looking at Rose, there's one more thing, I'm far from done with your Boss as I will make him pay for this I can promise you that. There is a storm a coming for that bastard and any fall back coming your way is not my intention. The reason I'm telling you this is because I feel you have suffered enough. You better be preparing yourself though because I believe that bastard will throw you under the bus to save his ass. The house has been cleaned, all the stuff from the party has been hauled away. On the kitchen table is all the material the PI gave me and the divorce papers for you to sign.

When I said divorce papers Rose squeezed my hand hard hoping I wouldn't be able to pull away as tears started to flow again. Rose I left that material not to cause you more pain but just in case you can use any of it to protect yourself from your boss. I think and I hope you get yourself a good lawyer Rose.

Well I have got to get going as I have a plane to catch. Rose sternly told me she wasn't signing those damn divorce papers until we sit down and have a long talk. Looking at her I shook my head, Rose you still don't get it do you. You're not the boss anymore and I don't have to do anything for you.

Pulling my hand away, you as they say fucked that up. As I started to walk out Rose yelled WAIT PLEASE. I stopped and turned towards her. Rose with tears running down her face told me she loved me with all her heart and when I get back will I please please let her meet with me.

At this moment Rose I'll have to say no. It hurts too much just to be here with you, maybe after I get back I'll think differently I just don't know.

Bill was waiting for me outside the hospital to take me to the airport. It was a quiet ride as Bill already knew just about everything that had happen plus he knew my plan for Rose's boss. Let me know what happens to Rose's boss I told him. Sure, I'll call you about him plus I'll keep you updated on Rose? Why would I want you to do that I asked? Bill laughed and replied because you dumb ass you know as well as I do you still love her.

12