Ross's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved the movement of her beautiful breasts bouncing up and down. She threw back her head and dug her nails into his chest as she came again. He loved the sounds of her moans and squeals, which were better than any porn film he had ever seen.

He couldn't stand it any longer. He pulled her close and kissed her hard. "I want to make you cum," she said, breathing hard. "Cum for me."

They fucked each other violently until he couldn't take it any longer. He didn't care anymore about what had happened, or what would happen, or about being in control, or anything else in the world. All he cared about was cumming for this beautiful sex goddess he had straddling his throbbing, hard cock.

"Oh, God!" he cried out. "I'm going to cum! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, Jesus!" He finally felt his release squirt out of him and they both cried out together in unison one final time before she slowly removed herself from his dick and laid down on the bed next to him.

As they caught their breath and began to calm down, he pulled her close and kissed her forehead. She laid her head on his chest, content, happy, and satisfied. They spooned together in silence for a while. Then he finally spoke.

"You knew what you were doing all this time, didn't you?" He grinned at her, amused.

"Yes," she said sheepishly, looking up at him. "Are you mad?"

"Mad? Are you kidding?" He looked at her, incredulous. "No. It was fantastic. Thank you. Thank you so much." He took her hand and kissed it, then kissed her gently on the cheek.

"No," she whispered, putting her head back on his chest, closing her eyes. "Thank you."

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
miss_claremontmiss_claremontalmost 14 years agoAuthor
RE @Ct. Yankee

Really? Didn't know they could be. :-P

Well...it is my opinion that it is what you said - a "fantasy" - and it is my own. So in fantasies, characters are allowed to be whatever you want them to be. That is why they are called "fantasies".

I rest my case, Your Honor. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
poor start to your story

You write well,but I gave up after the first 3 or 4 paragraphs of your story. In fantasy stories escorts are not allowed to be rapacious as your escort is.

the Ct. Yankee

miss_claremontmiss_claremontalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks again for being the first one to leave a comment! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot As Hell

That was what I call a story. S U P E R B !

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My King A married but scorned King hires a whore for a night.in Erotic Couplings
Farewell to Celibacy Ch. 01 I buy a male escort and fuck him.in Erotic Couplings
Carolyn's Spanish Gigolo An American businesswoman hires a Spanish Escort.in Novels and Novellas
Plans for the Evening Male escort lucks out in unexpected ways with female client.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories