Rough Cut Ch. 02

Story Info
Ian hits a bump in the road.
1.7k words
4
6.1k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two - Ian's Story

Ian Quinn was a bookworm. He inherited a talent for numbers from his father so math was his best subject in school. Growing up in a small towm in the Midwest, Ian made a name for himself with his phenomenal ability with numbers.

Early in high school, he established himself as the guru of math and easily made extra money tutoring other students. Occasionally, his fee for tutoring included some extra-ciricular activity when the student was a good looking female. As he earned money for college, Ian was becoming quite adept at manipulating young women.

As his skill increased, so did his fee for services rendered and not all of his services were tutorial in nature. There was no love involved in what he did, it was strictly for the money and for the thrill it gave him to have georgeous women do things for him that they wouldn't otherwise have done with anyone.

By the time he got to college, he began to organize various enterprises designed to create wealth for himself as well as maintian a level of sexual activity he deemed appropriate. He was the "go-to" guy for whatever others in his fraternity wanted. His forays into the world of gaming brought him into contact with several not-so-clean police officers in the local town.

As time went on, Ian became the brains behind schemes designed to separate unsuspecting wealthy citizens from part of their wealth while at the same time leaving them no avenue of appeal. If you wanted to gamble, Ian could get you a game of whatever, at a price. His price didn't include your right to win. If you wanted companionship, Ian could provide the women, or men, who would be willing to cater to your every need, for a price.

Ian graduated college with a straight "A" average and quickly enrolled in graduate school. These days a Master's Degree was the minumum requirement for success in the business world. As he was finishing his graduate studies and preparing for the CPA exam, he met Sammi.

Ian was smitten immediately. Although he trafficked in women and other things, Sammi was something special. By some strange quirk of fate, it seemed that she was also taken with him. Ian nourished her favor with kind gestures, presents, and promises of "someday". Due to his network of informers, he was well aware of Sammi's time with Henry but considered it to be a kind of training period. Sammi would be the perfect front for his continuing operations after graduation.

When he interviewed with the State for a job as an auditor, Ian knew he had found his niche. One of the members of the interview board was one of Ian's clients and proved very influential in placing Ian in the traveling auditor role after being promised continuing client services. About the same time, Ian met a man who ran a drug distribution ring and the two became partners with Ian handling the management and audit duties while his partner ran the day to day operations of the distribution business.

Over the first few years of their marriage, Ian and Sammi discovered that neither of them wanted children and, in fact, Sammi was biologically incapable of conceiving. Ian quickly learned the depth of Sammi's desire for sex and proposed that she satisfy her desires while he was away, if she so chose. Sammi told Ian that experimenting was behind her and that she was more or less content to be true to him as she promised in her wedding vows.

Ian believed her and tried his best to see that she was, in fact, content with him. He lavished gifts on her, vacations, a nice house and an inground pool with a privacy fence for her personal use. He was careful not to overspend since his primary job was as State Auditor. He felt secure in the idea that she was his wife and wouldn't dare betray him. Even so, he was very careful to keep his business interests completely secret from her just to be sure. He attributed his wealth to his success in business and good investments.

In each town he visited on his regular rounds, Ian stayed at a certain motel or hotel where the "books" of the organization were kept. When he wasn't on his "day job", he was busy in his hotel room auditing the books of his "night job". In most cases, no one except the bookkeeper and a high ranking police officer in the town, knew about his real mission. The police officer was necessary protection in the event of a sudden raid or other occurence. During these visits, Ian received regular reports on the activity in the local area and made decisions regarding "company" business.

The State was divided into quadrants. Ian arranged his schedule so he visited each quadrant once every three months and received detailed reports on the other times. As it happened on this Wednesday night, while Sammi and Debra were taking in the local art show, Ian was busily checking the books in his hotel room. When the alarm beside his bed went off. Ian quickly slipped the books into the wall hiding place and turned up the volume on the television. When the door to his room burst open and three police officers entered, Ian raised his hands and demanded to know the meaning of this rude inturruption.

"Police business, Mr. Quinn. Please come along with us."

Ian got up and reached for his suit coat. The officer in charge checked the pockets of Ian's coat before allowing him to put it on. Then he checked the drawers of the dresser, the closet, and looked under the bed. He indicated that Ian's luggage should be tagged and taken to the station, then motioned the group out of the room.

The officers escorted him out of the room and down the hall without handcuffs. They joined a group of men and scantilly clad women in the lobby. As the police ushered them to waiting buses, Ian didn't bother to hide his face from the cameras to maintain the facade of innocence.

When Ian reached the local police station along with the others who were arrested, he was immediately pulled out of line by a police lieutenant. He was taken to an interview room and the door was closed.

"Sorry, Ian, the Chief is under a lot of pressure from the city council. I didn't get advance notice about the raid. I may even be under suspicion."

"No harm done, Larry, the report will be that I was an innocent visitor of the motel and since no women or drugs were found in my room or luggage, I was released. Now, let me use your cell phone while you get us a cup of coffee, ok?"

"Sure, Ian, Here you go. I'll be right back."

When Larry left the room, Ian dialed a number from memory.

"Sam, Ian. We've got a small problem here. The new local police chief pulled a surprise raid tonight on the motel."

"What's the damage, Ian?"

"Not much this time. I'm clean although I'll show up on the morning news. You need to bail out the three girls they brought in and tell HQ there's no fire, just a fire drill. Then get your people to work checking on the background of this new guy and let me know, Ok?"

"Sure thing. I'll get the ball rolling and then I'll be over there. Is there anything special you need?"

"No, I'm fine. Larry will take care of me here. After you get the girls out, make sure Jed is ok. He did a good job of raising the alarm tonight. Bye."

When Larry returned with two coffees, he sat across the table from Ian with his head bowed. Ian handed back his cell phone with a grin.

"Relax, Larry, we'll take care of this. I'll be back here in two weeks. You need to arrange to get my luggage out of police custody and back to me tonight, tho. We'll call it even - this time! If this happens again, it will be out of my hands, understand?"

"Yes, sir, I understand."

"Good. So how is the family? I"ll bet Jimmy is quite the young man by now, right?"

"Yes sir, he's almost 16 and about to get his driver's license."

"Fine young man, Larry. Let's get this matter off the table and we'll see about a birthday present for Jimmy."

"Yes sir, that would be fine. I'll tend to it first chance I get. Are you ready to leave now? I"ll arrange a ride back to the motel for you."

"That would be great, Larry. Just keep up the good work and everything will be fine."

"Yes sir, right this way and we'll get you out of here."

Ian made a mental note to call Sammi explaining that he was accidentally picked up with the others in his motel but released almost right away but it was already too late to call tonight. After all, he really was working late - just not at his State job. When the police car pulled up at the motel, several people were still standing around. Heads turned as he exited the back seat and said good night to the officer.

"Hey, Ian, how did you get out of jail so quickly?"

"No problem, Max. They didn't find anything on me or in my room and I didn't have a woman with me so no charges. I am just an innocent guest of the motel and was quickly released."

This he said loudly enough for those assembled to hear. After they entered the motel lobby, he whispered to Max.

"Larry will be bringing my stuff over to you later."

Max just nodded and walked away, going behind the desk to hand Ian a room key.

"Donna is waiting for you, Ian, to ease your stress."

"Thank you, Max. It's nice to find something that works right. By the way, would you set me up with a 6am wake up call? I still have work to do before I head back home."

"Sure thing, Ian, sleep well."