Roxanne's Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh FUCK YES, Tony yes please eat me out,” Roxanne cried out loudly. I’ve been thinking about this all day, and my naughty nasty, pussy has been so wet with anticipation, gimme that tongue NOW.

Tony’s pants were off in a flash and he soon was devouring her cunt like man who’s starved for a meal after days without sustenance. She tasted so delish. He loved to eat her out; he loved to eat women out period. To Tony, sex wasn’t sex unless you ate that cunt.

Roxanne loved the way his tongue felt on her pussy and asshole she was nearing climax again when she managed to cry out, “Tony this is wonderful but I really need to be FUCKED RIGHT NOW.”

Tony reluctantly stopped what he was doing, and to practice safe sex, rolled a non-lubricated condom onto his stiff cock. “All dressed up for church stud, then come on in,” Roxanne giggled. He lingered at her palace door for a few moments, rubbing her outer lips and exposed clit with the tip of the condom. This teasing drove Roxanne insane and she practically clawed him to get inside her. When he was finally inside his stiff, thick seven-inch cock felt superb, especially as it went deeper inside to his balls.

“AHHHH FUCKIN A,” groaned Tony. It was everything he’d always imagined it to be. “Your cunt feels so tight and outstanding around my cock, Jesus your gonna milk my come outta my cock too soon at this rate.”

Roxanne was beside herself with lust. “OHHH GOD TONY I WANT YOU TO FILL THAT SLIMY CONDOM UP WITH YOUR STEAMY HOT LOAD AND LET ME DRINK IT LIKE A SLUT, YOU FUCKER, DO IT HARD AND FAST, PLOUGH MY CUNT TONY FUCKK YEAH,” screamed Roxanne at the top of her lungs, thankful that the building was empty now except for them.

With that, it was all over except for the shoutin. Tony tried in vain to hold back his orgasm but after few more pumps in and out of her, Tony’s balls let loose a torrent of hot come. With a strong primal bellow from deep within him, he filled up the reservoir tip of the condom.

Roxanne also climaxed divinely. She wanted so much to drink the come from the condom. She hoped he would be mindful to not spill any of it when he removed it from his cock. As he took the condom off, he gave it to her to hold up to the light. It was slimy and slick with her cunt cream and her come.

“Ready for your cocktail, baby, laughed Tony, “drinker down while it’s fresh from the source.” Whilst she positioned the rubber over her mouth, he went back to eating her pussy especially her raw clit that was extra sensitive now from her last orgasm. As his come dripped into her open mouth and onto her tongue, Tony made Roxanne come again from his expert clit sucking. He loved how her freshly fucked cunt smelled. Such a pungent musk filled his nose, which made him hard again. Ordinarily, he required some recoup time.

“OH MY GOD THAT WAS SOO WONDERFUL TONY, SHE GASPED,” as she swallowed all his come down and tossed the Condom aside. “Your hard AGAIN, oh my I hope you don’t give me a heart attack.”

“I’ve got 911 on speed dial,” Tony joked with a giggle. “Besides if your up for it we’ve got one more orifice to explore.”

“Tony as much as I’d like to, lets do that next time, it’ll give us something to look forward to, don’t you agree,” Roxanne regretfully sighed. Besides, her body felt totally spent it was better not to rush things between them.

“Ok sweetie your right lets save that for another time, I really had a spectacular time so far honey and I hope it can last,” breathed Tony as he held her close tasting his come residue on her tongue.

“Tony I don’t think you need to worry about it ending anytime soon I’m certain, replied Roxanne huskily.

“Well that definitely a relief my dear,” he laughed as they gathered their clothes and closed down the office for yet another night.

12