Royal Flush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that brought Tamsin back down to earth. The bubble burst, she wasn't a puppy girl, she was a reporter, prancing around stark naked with a plug up her arse. It was, indeed, time to get out of this costume.

"Start with these bloody paws, will you? They're the worst of it." Tamsin turned to Andrea and held out her hands. Andrea undid the straps and took off the paws. Tamsin was able, once again, to stretch out her fingers which she did, flexing them back and forth. She removed the 'rear paws' so that she could stand up easily before reaching for the collar to take that off as well. This just left the puppy mask and, after fiddling with the buckles at the back she could ease it up and off her head. As soon as she did so she was no longer the puppy but had returned to being simply a naked woman wearing a tail. Suddenly she was awkward and shy again so, putting the mask down on the bed, she reached for her tee shirt and put it on.

Together they trooped back to the kitchen where Tamsin picked up her panties, her jeans and the box of rubber gloves. She took this lot to the bathroom where she locked the door before undoing the harness straps and, ever so carefully, eased the plug out of her backside. Then she sat down on the toilet and cleaned herself off. Although she wiped and wiped her backside still felt slippery and open and she was even tempted to poke a finger inside. However, she couldn't take all day so she stood back up again and thoroughly washed her hands before putting her panties and jeans back on.

Now that she was dressed she picked up the harness. By twisting the plug she could loosen the screw which held it on and remove it from the strapping and, once it was free, she could wash it thoroughly under the hot tap. The leather strapping wasn't too bad and a bit of wiping had it completely clean. Then, after washing her hands one more time, she returned to the bedroom and put it all away.

"You took a while. Is everything OK?" Andrea asked as Tamsin returned to the kitchen. Tamsin just nodded in response. "I've put your laptop there." Andrea pointed to the other end of the kitchen table.

Tamsin sat down and joined her.

It was gone six when Andrea looked up from her laptop and announced that she had done enough for the day.

"I'm just in the middle of something," Tamsin responded. "I don't want to lose the thread. If you don't mind I'll stick around and finish it."

"Mind, why should I mind? I'll leave the keys with you and see you back here first thing tomorrow, OK?"

"That's fine. I'll get here for eight thirty, that's a promise."

"OK, good night, don't work too hard." And, with that, Andrea was off.

Andrea was hardly out of the door before Tamsin was up and out of her chair. She went to the window and, standing back so she couldn't be seen, watched Andrea walk out of the end of the mews. Ever since she had removed the plug she had had this empty feeling from 'down there' and, as the day had dragged on, she had wanted, more and more, to feel, once again, the plug inside her. It hadn't been comfortable but that wasn't the point; there had been something about it that made her want to go back for more. She went through to the bedroom and opened the drawer where they had tidied the harness away. Along with the strapping and the tail there was the range of butt plugs. She already knew how the small one felt but she also knew it didn't really push her limits. This time she wanted more than that. She picked up the next biggest and hefted it in her hand. The cool stainless steel gleamed. It was significantly fatter and heavier than the one she had tried earlier but, after all, that was the point, wasn't it? She put the plug, point upwards, on the dressing table.

But, if she was going to do this she had to get in the mood and that meant one thing and one thing only. It wasn't just the plug she wanted; it was all that went with it. In the drawer, along with the plugs and harness, was all the rest of the puppy gear. She reached for the mask, took it out and turned it back and forth in her hands feeling the resolve build within her. She could do this; she would do this. She put the mask down on the bed and stripped off her clothes, folding them over the back of a chair. Hard as it was, she carefully avoided looking in the mirrors as she picked up the mask and put it on. This time the straps were already adjusted and the fit was perfect from the start. There were just two buckles at the back and then, still without looking in the mirror, she put the collar around her neck. Now she could look.

She turned around and, there in the mirror, puppy girl looked back at her. Still, this was only the first part. She fetched a knife from the kitchen and, used it to attach the plug to the harness. Then she spread a liberal amount of lube over the plug and prepared to insert it. This was harder than she had imagined. She had problems with both reach and position. First she tried simply reaching around but her butt cheeks were too close together. Then she tried squatting down but that was too unstable and she nearly fell over. She thought about sitting on the toilet but the straps would dangle in the bowl and she definitely didn't want that. Eventually she ended up with one foot on toilet seat and the other on the floor. Now she could reach and was reasonably stable.

At first it didn't seem to want to go in; at first Tamsin had to push quite hard simply to get past her entrance but then it broke through and maybe half an inch or so was inside her. Remembering what Andrea had done she twisted it from side to side and that seemed to make things easier. Slowly and incredibly carefully, she eased it further and further inside herself but, as the plug got deeper it got wider, and fitting it got harder. She felt stretched beyond endurance; it was almost too much.

'Come on, you always bottle out of everything. Let's see this one through,' she told herself firmly. 'Now, try and relax.'

Maybe this talking to did help. She pushed one more time and suddenly it was inside her and her sphincter had closed around the neck. It felt enormous; far more intense than the smaller one. Feverishly, before she could change her mind, she did up the straps of the harness. There, she'd done it! She picked a couple of baby wipes out of the container and wiped herself down before going to the basin to thoroughly wash her hands.

As she stood at the basin she looked at the puppy staring back from the bathroom cabinet mirror. But that wasn't enough. She could only see her head. She wanted more, much more. She dried her hands and went back to the bedroom and the full sized mirrors. Now she could really take it all in. The look, the feeling, the sensations; this was amazing! She looked at the rear paws still lying on the bed but rejected the idea; she didn't want to crawl. Still looking in the mirror she turned from side to side letting the tail swish back and forth behind her. On a whim she held up her hands in front of her as claws and growled. She looked, she felt, wild, that was the only word for it, wild. This was a puppy girl who would need taming. She felt restless; she wanted more. Simply staring at herself in the mirror wasn't enough so she walked around the flat deliberately going near the windows. She went into the lounge and turned on the music system, choosing an Ibiza Trance selection and filling the flat with sound. Losing herself in the music she stood in front of the big bay window and danced. Did she want to be seen? That was a moot point but the raw excitement of potential exposure was thrilling her to the core. Standing there, swaying to the rhythm and looking out over the street, she reached up and played with her nipples. There were people about but, for the moment, none of them looked up. If anyone did spot her, if they did notice, would they see shy and timid Tamsin? No! They would see puppy girl!

Still leaving the music playing she went about the flat deliberately doing 'normal' things: tidying up, putting away her laptop, washing up the coffee mugs. All the time she could feel this enormous lump, this intruder, this fullness, this butt plug inside her. The intensity of the plug contrasted vividly with the softness of the fur cascading down behind her which felt so good against her legs. While she was doing the dishes she gave a little wiggle just to taste the feelings and highlight the contrast between the mundaneness of the washing up and the otherworldliness of being puppy girl.

As she ran out of tasks to do she knew this was merely putting off what this was, inevitably, leading towards. The two straps, running like a 'V' on either side of her pubic mound seemed to induce her to touch herself. Tamsin found it hard enough to play with herself in private, let alone with anyone else present but puppy girls weren't like that; they had an animal approach to sex and sensuality. They knew no shame, they knew no false modesty. Let the world see; such rampant exhibitionism was right up puppy girl's street. Again she went to the window and her hands strayed to her sex but, although a potential observer might guess what she was doing, with her hands below the sill, none would actually see.

And this led her back to the bedroom. She half opened some of the wardrobe doors and arranged them to create a circle of mirrors, each one reflecting her image back at her. And what an image it was. This sexual being, so wild, so liberated, was free to become her own erotic dancer. She felt the last of her reservations fall away. Surely this half girl, half puppy, this sensual and sensuous dancer who gyrated back and forth, her whole body oozing sex, could never be the shy and retiring Tamsin; this was puppy girl!

As part of the dance, purely as part of the dance, puppy girl's fingers strayed to her groin where they just brushed against the petals of her sex which had opened, inviting, nay demanding her caress. This dance, this tease, was so delicious that she wished it could last forever but she couldn't hold back any more and her fingers circled round and round pushing her higher and higher. Her legs were giving out so she backed away, propping herself on the edge of the bed, still entranced by the image in the mirror.

And then the climax came. She arched her back until she flopped backwards onto the bed. Rolling sideways she could see, there in the mirror, puppy girl, laid on the bed, her hand working furiously between her thighs. Oh, yes, oh yes, oh yes.... Oh....

"Tamsin, are you still here? I got all the way to Euston before I realised I'd taken the wrong keys. I took the flat keys by mistake. Mine are on the dressing table. I've had to come all the way back again. Still, at least... Oh! Oh my god! Tamsin! Err... I'll just leave the flat keys here, shall I?"

As the bedroom door closed behind the fast retreating figure of Andrea, Tamsin, still with her hands clamped between her thighs, wished the bed would just open up and swallow her whole. She felt quite literally sick with the humiliation. How had she been so stupid? How had she let herself get so carried away? How would she ever face Andrea in the morning?