Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm ahhhh awww..." John Morrison grunts as he rams every inch of his cock into Mickie's pussy as Maryse kneels next to Mickie.

"You have no chance Mickie..." Maryse smirks as she starts to rub Morrison's back as he continues to fuck Mickie James.

"Ohhhh fuck... you... bitch!" Mickie moans as her body starts to tremble as she cum on Morrison's pistoning cock.

"Mmmm damn ahhh..." John Morrison groans and he pulls his cock that is now dripping with Mickie's pussy juices.

Maryse smirks as she grips Morrison's cock and laps her tongue against Morrison's cock to taste Mickie's cum on it. Maryse smirks at Mickie, "La victoire est la mienne..." Maryse laughs as she taunts the exhausted runner- up of the 2010 Royal Rumble Gang Bang.

"Here are you winners, the 2010 Miss Royal Rumble, Maryse... and the 2010 Ironman Champion... John Morrison!" Justin Roberts says as he makes the official announcement.

"Unbelievable Matt.... Maryse entered the Rumble at number 6 and outlasted every other Diva..." Josh Mathews says.

"Technically she entered at number 7 Josh, but what's equally as impressive is that for the fourth straight year, John Morrison is the last man standing..." Matt Striker says as Maryse and Morrison remain in the ring as Mickie James is helped to the back.

"And now all that remains is the official presentation..." Josh Mathews says.

John Morrison wipes some sweat from his forehead and looks at Maryse, "There was no doubt about me winning..." The Shaman of Sexy says. Before Maryse can reply, the theme song of 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase begins to play in the arena.

**HAHAHAHAHA....Money money money moneyyy...Everybody's got a price... Everybody's gonna pay...'Cause the Million Dollar Man...Always gets his way**

Maryse raises an eyebrow with disgust and turns to face the entrance stage as the acting Guest Host "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, carrying a briefcase in his left hand, emerges from the backstage area with a confident smirk on his face as he proceeds to walk down the entrance ramp.

Ted DiBiase Sr. confidently walks to the ring steps and climbs them in order to enter the ring. The Million Dollar Man steps over to the far side of the ring so that Justin Roberts can hand him a microphone, "Well... looks like we have our winners... John Morrison... and Maryse..." The Million Dollar Man says before he holds up the briefcase, "Inside of this briefcase... is the prize for both of you..." DiBiase says.

Maryse arrogantly rolls her eyes and steps toward The Million Dollar Man and rudely takes the microphone from his hand, "Hold it...hold it..." Maryse begins to say in her seductively French accented voice "I don't want to share that money... que l'argent est tout � moi!"

John Morrison raises an eyebrow, "Now there's a surprise..." Morrison laughs a bit.

The Legendary Million Dollar Man keeps his composure as he's handed a second microphone by Justin Roberts, "Greed is a great thing, and I like that.... now I did say the winners would get the prize... but if John Morrison will accept... we could have a winner's take all match right now..." Ted DiBiase says as he looks at The Shaman of Sexy who steps towards Maryse to speak into the microphone she's holding.

"Winners always take all at the Palace of Wisdom.... I'll take that challenge..." Morrison smirks.

Maryse slyly raises an eyebrow and smirks at The Million Dollar Man before glancing slyly at John Morrison, "Let me get this right...if I win, than I, Maryse, the Sexiest of the Sexy...gets all that money, Ai-je raison?"

Ted DiBiase Sr. nods his head, "That is correct..."

Maryse slyly licks her luscious and seductive lips before she narrows her eyes at John Morrison "J'accepte!" Maryse says as she arrogantly tosses her blond hair back and tosses the microphone down onto the wrestling mat.

"Ring the bell.... we're going to have a winner take all match... HAHAHAHA!" The Million Dollar Man does his trademark laugh before he climbs out of the ring.

"Do you believe this Matt? John Morrison versus Maryse in a winner takes all match right here at the fifth annual Royal Rumble Gang Bang?" Josh Mathews says into his headset.

Matt Striker chuckles, "Josh clearly you haven't been paying attention here tonight, as well as the vast history of the WWE that has proven to be true over the years, anything can happen in the WWE Universe! However, Josh, I do want to clarify for the viewers at home, that the titles of Miss Royal Rumble and the Ironman Championship are not on the line, just the impressive cash offering of our new Guest Host, The Million Dollar Man" Matt Striker replies.

As the bell rings, Maryse tries jumping into John Morrison's arms in an effort to surprise the Shaman of Sexy, but Morrison catches the gorgeous French-Canadian Diva and lowers her hot pussy down onto his huge cock. "Ahhhh... now that was sneaky..." Morrison says as he starts to thrust his cock into Maryse's pussy.

Maryse slyly laughs and tosses her sweat dampened blond haired head as she hooks her gorgeously smooth, tanned legs around John Morrison's muscular waist and begins to immediately grind her sultry body down on his cock that is deeply inside of her pussy and thrusting upward.

"Josh it appeared as though John Morrison was taking the first step to climatically defeating the seductive Maryse, however, the self-proclaimed Sexiest of the Sexy is indeed fighting back against Morrison's efforts." Matt Striker comments into the headset. "Look at how Maryse brilliantly grinds her curved body on Morrison...students pay close attention, that takes skill."

"But will Maryse's skills be enough to handle John Morrison? Even while he's holding onto Maryse, Morrison is rapidly thrusting himself into her," Josh Mathews replies as he comments on the action into his own headset.

"Mmmm... ahhh..." Morrison moans as he lifts and lowers Maryse as she grinds herself on his pistoning cock.

Maryse licks her perfectly white teeth and places her hands onto John Morrison's strong shoulders as she starts to sharply grind her pussy down on his cock, rocking back and forth, aggressively using more force "Oui.... ohhhhhhh... vous allez perdre John..."

"Ahhhhh awww.... yeah I know I'm good..." John Morrison replies with a smirk as he drives his cock into Maryse's pussy. The Shaman of Sexy turns around and leans Maryse against the ring ropes as he drives his cock deeply into her pussy.

Maryse narrows her eyes and seductively glares at John Morrison as she places her hands onto the ring ropes and tightly grips the ropes as she bounces rapidly on John Morrison's impressive shaft, while he rams his cock repeatedly deep into her pussy in return.

"Ahhhh.... ahhh..." Morrison tosses his long sweat dampened hair back as he holds onto Maryse's slender hips as he rams his cock into her pussy.

"Now that's innovation right there, Matt, have you ever seen anything like that?" Josh Mathews asks as he watches Maryse tightly holding onto the top ring rope while she bounces on Morrison's swiftly moving cock.

"That is indeed impressive, Josh. The Ultimate Seductress is taking the Shaman of Sexy to the limit in what has truly become an historic event here tonight..." Matt Striker replies.

With sweating dripping from her seductively curved and sultry tanned body, Maryse rapidly lowers herself aggressively on John Morrison's cock. "Ohhhhh! Oui! Oui!" Maryse moans loudly.

"Mmmmm ahhhh... awww yeah.... ahhhh..." John Morrison licks his lips as he slams every inch of his cock into Maryse's wet pussy as she pushes herself against him.

Maryse leans her blond haired head back and closes her eyes as she arches her sultry body back slightly, causing John Morrison to slam his cock into her pussy at an angle, which he does so with firm thrusts.

"Ahhhh... mmmm.... is that all you got?" John Morrison asks as he moves his hands from Maryse's hips to her legs in order to push them upward as he pumps his cock all the way into her wet pussy while Maryse is arching her hot sweat coated body to various points.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" Maryse moans lustfully and groans her teeth as her warm pussy begins to tighten around John Morrison's cock as he deeply rams his cock into her pussy. "Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh.... vous trou du cul..." Maryse groans as Morrison suddenly feels the warm rush of Maryse's cum against his cock.

"Ahhhh.... victory is mine..." John Morrison laughs as he pulls his throbbing cock out of Maryse's pussy, and the nearest camera shows that Morrison's cock is covered with Maryse's cum.

"And it looks to me that Maryse came up short..." Josh Mathews says into his headset while Morrison lowers Maryse down to her knees inside the ring.

"I must say, Josh, that am I quite impressed with SmackDown's John Morrison and his ability to resist the sexual prowess of Maryse..." Matt Striker says before glancing down at the monitor "And it appears that Maryse is not finished with the Shaman of Sexy..."

Maryse grits her teeth as she seductively glares up at John Morrison as she sits on her knees in the ring, in front of the Shaman of Sexy "You just got lucky..." Maryse replies in her seductive French accent as she places her hands onto the throbbing cock of John Morrison and begins to swiftly move her hands against his pulsating shaft. Maryse leans her blond haired head down and teasingly flicks her talented tongue against the swollen head of his shaft.

"Ahhhh... mmmm it pays to be lucky..." John Morrison groans as Maryse flicks her tongue against his throbbing cock's swollen head as she quickly pumps her hands on the shaft.

Maryse slyly and seductively locks her alluring eyes with John Morrison as she teasingly slaps her wet, sultry tongue against the pulsating head of his cock, while moving her smooth hands against his long shaft.

"Ahhhh.... awww.... ahhhh..." Morrison moans loudly as Maryse pushes his shaft up in an angle slightly just as his cock starts to erupt with thick streams of cum shooting from the piss slit.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Maryse lustfully moans as she closes her eyes and opens her mouth as the warm, thick cum of John Morrison sprays into her eagerly accepting, sultry mouth.

"And it appears as though Maryse has just received the proverbial money shot!" Matt Striker announces into the headset.

"And what a shot it is! John Morrison is actually filling Maryse's mouth!" Josh Mathews adds as he speaks into his headset.

"Mmmmm ahhh...." Morrison groans as Maryse keeps stroking his cock to make sure he shoots every drop of his warm, salty spunk. Maryse tilts her head back and closes her mouth as she hungrily swallows the warm cum of John Morrison, before slyly licks her luscious, sultry lips clean.

"And the winner of The Million Dollar Man's winner takes all challenge...JOHN MORRISON!" Ring Announcer Justin Roberts announces into the microphone.

"The ladies now have more of a reason to hang around with John Morrison, despite his already incredible good looks and amazing physique..." Matt Striker says into the headset.

**Now listen... this ain't no make believe... come on open your eyes and see...**

"What a night is has been Matt, filled with intense action and plenty of surprises..." Josh Mathews says into his headset as John Morrison's theme 'Ain't No Make Believe' plays in the arena as Ted DiBiase Sr. hands the briefcase with the prize money to the Shaman of Sexy.

"Without a doubt, Josh, this year's event has surpassed the previous Rumbles! I can hardly wait until next year!" Matt Striker replies.

"For Matt Striker, I'm Josh Mathews, thank you for watching!" Josh Mathews says as John Morrison climbs a turnbuckle and raises the briefcase into the air.

-END-