Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2012

Story Info
Who Will Be The Last Diva Standing?
170.2k words
3.88
75.9k
31
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

**Pour some sugar on me...Oh, in the name of love.. Pour some sugar on me...C'mon fire me up...Pour some sugar on me...Oh, I can't get enough...I'm hot, sticky sweet from my head to my feet...**

*

With 'Pour Some Suga On Mer' by Def Leppard playing, a montage of the final moments of the prior Royal Rumble Gang Bang events begins to play, the 2006 clip shows winner Mickie James lapping her tongue into the cunt of Stephanie McMahon, the 2007 clip shows Melina getting tag teamed by Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury to celebrate her victory, the 2008 clip shows winner Ashley Massaro getting triple teamed by John Morrison, Chris Jericho and Jeff Hardy, the 2009 clips features Maria getting fucked against the turnbuckle by John Morrison, the 2010 clip shows Maryse getting a face full of cum from John Morrison, and the 2011 clip shows Eve getting her ass and pussy hammered by Triple H and Drew McIntyre. The montage and music fades, and is replaced with the inside of Evansville, Indiana's Ford Center as pyro erupts on the stage.

"Welcome everyone to the 2012 Royal Rumble Gang Bang!" Josh Mathews says, "We are in Evansville, Indiana, 24 hours before thirty Superstars compete to earn a Championship match at WrestleMania... tonight, the WWE Divas take center stage to find out who's the hottest of the hot... and the sexiest of the sexy... with me at ringside are Matt Striker and the five time WCW Champion... Booker T!"

"Aww Josh, don't sugar coat it now, tonight all them smoking hot WWE Divas strut their stuff to find out who can out fuck the competition... Booker T says.

"And don't forget guys, that the like last year, the Royal Rumble Gang Bang has a special guest host who will be serving as General Manager for tonight... lets send it to ring announcer Lilian Garcia to find out who it is!" Matt Striker says.

Lilian Garcia stands in the middle of the ring with a smile on her face, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome tonight's guest host... she is a Slammy Award winner and is undefeated in the middle of the ring... from the Jersey Shore... Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi!"

**Get crazy, get wild!...Let's party, get loud!...If you wanna have fun and do somethin'...Get crazy, get wild!...Walk in the club with no ID...**

As Get Crazy by LMFAO plays in the arena, the feisty guidette makes her way through the entrance curtain and heads to the ring.

Snooki, dressed in a short black skirt and buttoned black jacket, with her cleavage and black laced bra fashionably visible, and wearing a pair of knee-length black leather boots, climbs the ringside steps before she enters the ring through the bottom and middle rope. Snooki smiles with excitement before takes the microphone from Lilian Garcia. "Hey! What up everybody!" Snooki says with a laugh.

"Dawgs let me tell ya, The Snook is looking great, wonder if any Divas are gonna try and cause her trouble?" Booker T asks.

"Wait... did you just call her The Snook?" Matt Striker asks in disbelief.

Snooki presses her lips together. "I am so excited to back once again with the WWE!" Snooki says and pauses for a moment. "But first...I got send out a special thanks to the WWE Chief Operating Officer...that muscle headed hunk, Triple H, for inviting me and naming me the Guest Host for tonight!"

"And thank goodness he did, did you know Michael Cole was trying to get the role of host for tonight?" Josh Mathews asks.

"Josh... tell me you didn't just say that... that would've horrible..." Booker T says.

"Now before we kick things into gear and get this party started...I got a few announcement tonight...and the first being that I have sent out a very special invitation to one fine ass muscle headed hunk that I would smoosh over and over again, and he accepted! So all my guidos and guidettes, tonight...The Rock will be here to party!"

"Now that is a shocker, The Rock is here tonight?!" Josh Mathews asks enthusiastically. "To quote JR, business is already picking up..." Matt Striker adds.

"Aw yeah, The Rock is in the house... and hey... what the hell?!" Booker T yells as someone in a hooded jacket leaps over the ringside barrier and rushes into the ring.

"Who in the world is that?!" Josh Mathews asks as the person enters the ring and shoves Snooki before pulling the hood of the sweatshirt down to reveal it's Melina.

"Melina?!" The three announcers all say in shock as security begins to run from the backstage area.

Snooki stumbles forward after behind shoved from behind by Melina. Snooki, however, is able to maintain her balance before she turns around to look at Melina with a cold glare. "Oh!? You wanna go bitch!?" Snooki says before she throws the microphone down onto the wrestling mat before approaching Melina and slapping her across the face.

Letting out a primal scream, the former Women's and Diva's Champion grabs a handful of Snooki's hair but before she can do anything else, the security guards get into the ring and separate the former WWE Diva from the MTV Reality Star. "

What the hell is going on, how and why is Melina here?!" Booker T asks.

"Let me go you fucking assholes!" Melina screams as she tries to rush towards Snooki as the security guards are barely able to hold back the two short-tempered women.

Snooki grits her teeth and tries to push her way past the security guards restraining her from Melina. "What a piece of me, bitch!?" Snooki yells. "Hey...hey...hey....knock it off! Enough! I said enough!" The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and interim General Manager of RAW, John Laurinaitis yells into a microphone as he comes out on stage.

"Oh boy... who let skippy in the building?" Matt Striker groans.

"You know I belong here! not this fat short meatball!" Melina yells at the top of her lungs at John Laurinaitis while pointing at Snooki.

John Laurinaitis raises his left hand up "Now...my name is Mr. John Laurinaitis...I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the interim Genera Manager of RAW..." John Laurinaitis says into the microphone with his hoarse voice before pausing for a moment. "It is my job to ensure the safety and well being of all the WWE talent...and Melina...your behavior right now...in front of the WWE Universe is unprofessional...ok? You are no longer an employee of the WWE...I already wished you the best of luck in your future endeavors...ok?"

Stomping on the foot of one security guard, causing him to let go of her arm, Melina picks up the microphone Snooki dropped earlier, "Well you made a mistake! Just like all the mistakes you've made on RAW! Everyone knows you're sucking up, and you can save your job by giving me my job back and giving me a title shot!" Melina shouts.

"Boy... talk about trying to blackmail someone..." Josh Mathews says.

"Dawg, Melina is many things, stupid ain't one of them... most of the time..." Booker T says.

"You approve of what she's doing?" Josh asks. "

What? No, but it's smart ya dig? Hell I just might try to get a raise later..." Booker T laughs.

John Laurinaitis raises an eyebrow and looks at the former WWE Diva before he clears his throat. "Now Melina...I know you're upet and I know you're angry that you are no longer a WWE Diva...I understand, ok? But your actions right now leave me no other decision than to have security remove you from the building...immediately! Ok?" Laurinaitis says before he raises his left hand again and waves in his own direction. "So, security...please escort her from the building..."

Melina laughs, "Oh you are as stupid as you sound! I'm the hottest, most successful WWE Diva of the past five years, and I'll do anything for the WWE, you'll be an even bigger idiot not to take advantage of what I can do!" Melina shouts as the security guards again grab her.

"Well I know she'll do anyone in the WWE..." Matt Striker says.

Hey you guys notice she ain't talkin' about that guy Morrison?" Booker T asks.

John Laurinaitis raises an eyebrow and looks at Melina for a moment before he nods his head and smirks "Melina....you really want your job back? Because as Executive Vice President of Talent Relations...I have the authority to do just that..." Laurinaitis says into the microphone.

"Of course I want my job back! Why do you think I'm here?!" Melina snaps.

"I can think of a reason... tonight is the hottest night of the WWE Calendar after all..." Josh says.

Laurinaitis nods his head and then smirks once again. "Alright...security, please take the lovely Melina to my office so that her and I can have a private conversation, ok?" Laurinaitis says to the members of the security team that have hold on Melina.

Melina smirks, "Well finally you make a good decision..." Melina says into the microphone before security escorts her out of the ring as Snooki looks on, clearly surprised at what has just taken place.

Snooki presses her lips together and shrugs her shoulders before she picks up the microphone that Melina left behind in the ring. "Well...now since that bitch is outta here....lets get this party started!" Snooki says into the microphone with a laugh.

"Wow...what a way to start off tonight...the surprises are certainly starting early..." Josh Mathews says as Snooki then proceeds to leave the ring.

"I gotta question, exactly how did Melina get into the building? This joint is locked down like Alcatraz" Booker T asks

"It wouldn't surprise me if Melina blew half a dozen arena attendants to get in the backdoor..." Matt Striker says.

"That being said it's time for our first match..." Josh says

"The following contest is a no holes barred tag team match where if Epico and Primo are victorious, Rosa Mendes will enter at number fifteen in tonight's main event, however if they lose, Rosa will enter in a number one..." Lilian Garcia announces as 'Barcode' the theme for the WWE Tag Team Champions begins to play in the arena. "Making their way to the ring, they are the WWE Tag Team Champions... at a combined weight of 432 pounds, from San Juan Puerto Rico, Primo and Epico!"

Epico and Primo, wearing blue and red wrestling tights with a single white star on the side, step on the entrance stage and make their way to the ring as they carry the WWE Tag Team Championships over their shoulders.

"Guy lemme tell ya'll something, Primo and Epico, they are tag team specialist, they are cousins, man, and there ain't no way they are gonna let that hot tamale Rosa Mendes down..." Booker T says.

"They better not Booker, cause my sources tell me that if they do, Rosa is not gonna let them touch her for at least... twenty-four hours..." Matt Striker grins.

"Damn, It's like that?" Booker T asks with a laugh.

"Yeah it is Booker..." Matt answers.

"And now it's time to see who are facing the WWE Tag Team Champions...." Josh Mathews says.

**You can look, but you can't touch...You keep dreaming on the stars above..**

"And their opponents, from Scottsdale, Arizona, Nikki and Brie... The Bella Twins!" Lilian Garcia announces as the pair of gorgeous identical Divas step out onto the stage.

"Awww shucky ducky... quack... quack..." Booker says.

"And that will not be the last time we hear that tonight..." Josh says

Brie and Nikki Bella, dressed identically in a pair of short and tight black wrestling shorts and a matching black top, make their way down to the ring, with both of their eyes locked on Primo and Epico in the ring.

"Wow... Brie and Nikki are looking stunning tonight..." Matt Striker says.

Primo and Epico smirk at the Bellas as they reach the ringside area, "Hey you two are gonna lose..." Epico says.

"Yeah, I know you two are real easy..." Primo adds with a sly tone as the Bellas enter the ring.

Brie Bella raises an eyebrow and looks at Primo and Epico before she laughs. "That's funny...cause we heard you guys were real small..." Brie says.

Nikki laughs and nods her head before adding. "And...lame!"

"You two are lame... and not even half as hot as Rosa!" Epico snaps.

"We'll see about that!" Nikki Bella says with a sly smirk

"Yeah we will..." Primo responds as he steps towards Nikki while Epico steps towards Brie. Before the reigning WWE Tag Team Champions can make another move, The Bellas drop to their knees and pull down tights of both Superstars.

Brie places her left hand around Primo's cock and starts to work her hand along his shaft, feeling him become instantly hard, while Nikki begins to work on Epico's cock with her right hand, feeling him harden as well.

"Mmmm fuck.." Epico moans as Nikki pumps his cock along the length of his hardening cock which has an impressive length and thickness.

"Ohhh yeah Brie..." Primo moans as Brie works her hand back and forth on his now fully harden cock.

Nikki Bella slyly smirks up at Epico before she guides his cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips around his nicely thick cock. The wickedly mischievous and hot twin starts to bob her head to suck on Epico's cock.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm yeah..." Epico groans as Nikki bobs her head briskly on his meaty Puerto Rican shaft.

Nikki slaps her wet tongue against the bottom side of Epico's cock as she skillfully rocks her head back and forth, easily taking him deeper into her mouth.

Meanwhile Primo is laying on the mat as Brie straddles his face so that he can lap his tongue against her pussy while she bobs her head on his cock. "Mmmmm... mmmm!" Primo moans as he pushes his tongue deep into Brie's twat as she lowers her head further down on his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Brie sweetly moans as she places her hands onto his thighs as she bobs her head smoothly on his shaft while she pushes back against his tongue as he works over her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm... mmmm..." Primo moans as Brie bobs her head on hos cock while she rocks on his face to make it even easier for him to tongue-fuck her deliciously wet cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm...." Brie moans as she closes her eyes and steadily bobs her head back and forth on Primo's cock with her pouty lips brushing along his shaft, while she moves on top of him, pushing against his tongue.

Meanwhile, Nikki is on all fours as Epico is behind her, thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy, "Ahhhh awww..." Epico groans as Nikki rocks back against him as he hammers her cunt.

Nikki turns her head and slyly smirks back at Epico as she rocks on her knees to push against his thrusting cock. "Mmmmmmm yeah...you like that baby?"

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm..." Epico groans as he thrusts his cock deeply into Nikki's pussy at a quick pace.

Nikki licks her lips as she seductively grinds back against his thrusting cock, while rocking eagerly on her knees.

A short distance away, Brie Bella is on her back with her legs wrapped around Primo's waist as he pumps his cock in and out of her pussy. "Ahhhh mmmm yeah awww..." Primo groans as he drives his dick deeply into Brie's snatch.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh yeah...ohhhh Primo...." Brie innocently moans and she slides on the smooth surface of the wrestling mat, while he swiftly pumps into her.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm fuck..." Primo moans as he thrusts his cock repeatedly into Brie's pussy as she arches her hips to push against him.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Brie moans as her perfectly curved body grinds and pushes against his cock.

Meanwhile, Epico is laying on the mat as Nikki bounces up and down on his thick cock as he thrusts his shaft upward into her pussy. "Ahhhhh shit... awww yeah.." Epico groans as Nikki grinds herself on his shaft.

Nikki licks her lips and slyly looks down at Epico as she slides her hands against his nicely toned chest as she rocks back and forth on his cock, bouncing as he thrusts up into her.

Nikki licks her lips and slyly looks down at Epico as she slides her hands against his nicely toned chest as she rocks back and forth on his cock, bouncing as he thrusts up into her.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Nikki moans and slyly smirks at Epico as she bounces at a quicker pace with each of his swift and deep thrusts.

Brie Bella is now laying on her side with Primo behind her, thrusting his cock deeply and swiftly into her ass as he holds her right left up so that he can drive his dick all the way into her snatch.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhh!" Brie moans as she rocks on her side, pushing against his shaft.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm fuck... ahhhhh..." Primo groans as he briskly drives his leg as deep as he can into Brie's pussy as while he keeps her right leg up in the air.

"Ohhhhhhhh..mmmmmm..ohhhhh yeah...you like that, Primo?" Brie asks as she grinds her gorgeous body against his cock.

"Ahhhh fuck yeah..." Primo grunts as he drives his cock sharply into Brie's pussy form behind.

Meanwhile, Nikki Bella is on her knees stroking Epico's throbbing cock as he leans against the corner turnbuckles. "Awww fuck mmmmm..." Epico groans.

Nikki slyly looks up at Epico as she moves her hands back and forth against his shaft. "Mmmmmm...you like that, don't you?"

"Ohhh yeah ahhhh yeah..." Epico moans as Nikki works her hands skillfully on his pulsating cock before it begins to erupt with cum spraying from the piss slit.

Nikki raises an eyebrow and wickedly smirks. "Figures..." Nikki says as she arrogantly works her hand along his shaft as he cums.

"Looks like The Bellas are half way to victory..." Josh Mathews says.

"Primo is going to have to somehow get both the Bellas to tap out but the odds aren't good of that happening," Matt Striker says.

"Primo ain't just doing this for pride, he's got that hottie Rosa Mendes on his mind," Booker T adds.

Back in the ring, Brie Bella has her ass in the air with her head laying on the mat as Primo fucks her pussy from behind with fast and hard thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Brie Bella moans loudly and grits her teeth as she rocks forward on her knees with Primo thrusting into her. Nikki looks over and slyly smirks as she watches Primo pump into her twin sister and proceeds to move over.

"Ahhhh awwww fuck... mmmm..." Primo groans as he hammers Brie's hot wet pussy without noticing that Nikki is now behind him.

Nikki leans down and moves her head between Primo's legs as she starts to slap her mischievous tongue against ballsack.

"Ahhhhh ohhh shit..." Primo moans as his cock begins to throb as he drives it sharply into Brie's snatch while Nikki laps her tongue against his balls.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh yeah..." Brie moans and licks her lips as she rocks on her knees to perfectly guide back against his thrusting shaft, while her adorable ass smacks against his waist.

"Ahhh awww shit ahhh!" Primo groans as Nikki flicks her tongue teasingly against his balls and he can't continue pumping his cock into Brie's pussy. Primo pulls out and strokes throbbing cock resulting in him spraying his load al lover Brie's ass.

Nikki licks her lips and lifts her head from behind Primo and laughs. "Now that was easy..."

"Here are your winners... Nikki and Brie... The Bella Twins!" Lilian Garcia announces as the referee calls for the ring bell to be rung.

"I can guarantee that right now Rosa Mendes is throwing a fit..." Matt Striker says as Primo and Epico leave the ring.

"That's right, because of the Bellas winning, Rosa will be entering the Rumble later tonight as the number one entry," Josh Mathews replies as The Bellas celebrate in the ring for a few moments before they leave the ring.

"I'd hate to be Primo & Epico right now... " Booker T says.

"Awesome.... I came to play... There's a price to pay..."

"The following contest is no holes barred... approaching the ring first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing 220 pounds... The Miz!" Lilian Garcia announces as The Miz, wearing red wrestling trunks and a dark heavy ring coat, steps onto the entrance stage with a microphone in his right hand which he raises to his mouth as he makes his way to the ring.